The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 65: Waves of Passion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 65: Waves of Passion - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – The Treasure Box, the Nimborgoth

The crew of the Treasure Box leaped into action.

Telesi barked her orders as she moved about. In the rigging, Foran and his father Tarthan were adding extra sail, letting it all unfurl to give the ship more speed as the sleek, black-sailed craft closed the distance on us.

Korvan and his guards strapped on their armor, buckling on breastplates and strapping on sword belts. We were about to have a fight with pirates. Nixie pirates. Part of me was excited for it. A crew of hermaphrodite women.

But they were always hermaphrodites. Women. They always had their cocks. But I could still manipulate their lust. That would be something. I was ready to unleash it.

Pyrriah had her sword belt on but hadn’t drawn her tulwar yet. Kyaza limbered her bow. She bent the stave of wood, the muscles in her ebony arms bulging. Her face twisted from the concentration. She hooked the other end of the string around the top of the bow, keeping it bent.

She had a quarrel belted around her waist and hurried up to the back of the boat. She climbed up on the stern deck where Bethie and her daughter Overia manned the large wheel. They gripped the pegs on it. Kyaza reached the back only to duck at once.

An arrow shot through where she had been and hit the deck.

“Who fired that!” she cried as I moved up on the stern deck. “Get down, Lord Kurtis! There’s a powerful archer on the other side. I can’t believe she shot from that far with such accuracy.”

“Shit,” I growled, peering at the pirate ship. “She’s gaining on us.”

“Yep,” Bethie said. “We can’t outrun a nixie ship.

Another arrow hurtled in. I rolled to the side. It hit where I was on the deck. She was aiming for me? I lifted my head and peered at the ship. Nixies were blue skinned, but whoever was shooting at me wasn’t. She had bronze skin and black hair. She wore armor that left one of her tits bare.

“It’s Antagony!” I shouted and moved off the stern deck. “That amazon bitch is back!”

“No!” hissed Pyrriah.

“Ziryihm!” Mother growled. She looked up into the air.

So I looked up, too, at the blanket of gray clouds that spread across the sky. A flock of seabirds flew to our east while nearly above us was a lone bird that ... glowed. Not a bird at all. She didn’t glow brightly compared to the sun shining through the clouds around her, but it was noticeable.

“ZIRYIHM!” Mother roared at the tip of her lungs. “YOU MEDDLING BITCH!”

“Great,” I muttered. This was getting from bad to worse.

Mother glanced at me. “This is a pirate ship that is running us down, Master. Unleash me.”

I shook my head.

“No one will know. Let me sink the boat into the water. There will be no survivors to spread the tale.”

“Nixies don’t drown,” I pointed out. “So there will be survivors to carry the tale.”

Mother’s hands clenched into furious claws. I got it. Ziryihm had betrayed us and unleashed Antagony on us to capture mother and “protect” her. Now they had pirates. This was getting out of hand. We had to fight right here, right now.

“Korvan,” I growled. “We’re going to fight them on the deck.”

“Yes, my Lord!” the man said, nodding. “Princess Lavhi, I want you and your rakshasas ready to pounce! Nephi, get in the air! Dive down on them once they’re on the deck. Beliala, glad you joined us. You whip any of the cunts that get on board.”

The demon arched her eyebrow.

“You heard him!” I growled.

Nephi transformed into a sphinx and beat her wings. She caught the same breeze that propelled the Treasure Box across the Nimborgoth. She lifted off from the deck and started climbing. I glanced back up at the glowing dot.

The three rakshasa—yes, Princess Naryu was even there, trying to focus—had their tiger heads on, ready to unleash carnage. I really wished I had Solja and his sister on board. They would be invaluable right now.

Now helping that.

“Here’s your sword,” Lasla said, rushing up to me and thrusting my tulwar out.

I drew it from the scabbard and said, “I want you to take Oberoy, Diane, and Shetha down into the hold. It’s not safe for them up here.”

She stared at me with this hard look in her eyes.

“Please!” I smiled at her. “I want you to keep them calm. This is going to be intense.”

“Fine, fine,” she said. She glanced over and spotted Stalker. “Fuck any blue bitch that gets on board!”

His cock hardened and emerged from his sheath. He snarled. Lasla had slammed a lust in him to fuck nixies. Smart.

Beliala’s whip cracked. The ship was ready for the fight to come. When they boarded us, they would be in for a world of hurt. I glanced at the enemy ship. It was sailing so fast, It was starting to come abreast at us.

An arrow hissed at me.

Lasla’s sword slashed the air and knocked it into the deck at my feet. Red fire flickered through her hair. My twin was ready for the fight to come. So was I. I gripped my sword as the deck of the Treasure Box pitched with the sea.

“Get ready for them to board!” I shouted, watching the nixies. They were not moving into board yet.

Maybe they wanted to soften us up with arrows.

Kyaza fired at them, forcing them to duck. All save Antagony who fired back. The two women traded arrows. Antagony just dodged Kyaza’s while my centaur-wife had to duck down and avoid the incoming attacks.


Azuliana

Ziryihm soared over us. Over me.

My friend who thought she could control my wife angered me so much. There she was. Because of her, I was trapped with those damned Bracers of Iustia, unable to transform and defend myself as we ventured into the cesspit of the Shizhuth Empire.

Now she was here. She threatened us again. No more. I would put an end of this.

I hadn’t been given permission to become a dragon. I still had my chastity belt and collar on, so I was limited into what I could transform into. One of those forms I could take was a harpy. It wouldn’t make me bigger. My body flowed and shifted. My arms became blue-feathered wings. My feet changed, gaining talons like a bird with one thrusting out of the back of my foot. I could grab with them.

Claw with them.

I flapped my wings and took to the air before Master could order me not to do this. I wouldn’t let him stop me from hurting this bitch. If I didn’t hear him shout his commands, I couldn’t disobey him. He didn’t say I couldn’t do this.

Even if he punished me later, it was worth it.

Ziryihm watched me climb. She circled slowly on her golden wings. Her beauty was enough to dazzle, her hermaphrodite-dick thrust out before her. She glided with ease, a smile growing on her lips like she thought I was coming to surrender to her.

“Azuliana,” she called as I closed the last dozen feet. “I’m so glad that you—”

I slashed at her stomach. She gasped, flapping her wings to pull her belly out of reach of my disemboweling talons. The shock on her face made me hiss in delight as I flapped my wings and pivoted, slashing at her perfect tits.

“Azuliana!” she cried as she dodged my attack. “What are you doing?”

“Doing?” I roared. “After you unleashed that amazon who nearly killed my son, you’re shocked I want to rip out your guts!”

“No, no, I didn’t want her to kill him!” gasped Ziryihm. “I just wanted to—”

“PROTECT ME!” My fury beat through me. I flapped my wings hard and rushed at her. She twisted and dove out of the way. “Be thankful my son hasn’t released me from his bonds, or I would assume my true form.”

“You’re the last dragon, Azuliana! I have to protect you!”

“And when I die, there won’t be any more dragons!”

“Matar doesn’t want your kind to go extinct!”

My blood boiled. The fire that birthed my race blazed in them. That fury that led my grandmother to raze entire cities. For my cousins to burn and pillage. The flames burned too hot in us. I could feel that desire to rampage. I could fly back to Shizhuth and put the Forbidden City to the flame. I could burn that cunt Queen Athirmi in her Ziggurat.

“Matar was a fool to make us!” I roared. “I say, good riddance to my foul race!”

I slashed at her with a flurry of claws, trying to rip her face off or to damage those perfect tits of hers. It wanted to bury my talons in deep and make her really bleed. That would be perfect. She deserved to suffer for unleashing that Amazon on my family.

But Ziryihm dodged. She was proving more agile in the air in the form she wore. I hissed and snarled, struggling to connect with her. I just needed to hit her once. Once! Then she would go down. Just one good hit.

My claws raked the air as she dodged. She wove beneath them, twisting out of the way of every one of them. It was infuriating having her evade me over and over again. I beat my wings as she dodged another attack.

“You leave me no choice!” she cried and pulled out a rod from her magical pouch.

She swung it at me.

I didn’t know what that was, but I didn’t want it to hit me. Ziryihm was an immortal. She was old, and she loved her toys. My wings flapped to twist my body out of the way. I spiraled around her, my claws flexing and relaxing as I struggled to get into position to hurt her.

She was faster. She thrust the rod at me.

I gasped and flapped hard. I soared over her and slashed. My talon caught her in the temple, ripping open a bloody line into her hair. I laughed in delight, glad to shed her blood. I dove to the right, wanting to get around her, and hit her again.

“Friend!” The anger swelled in me. “Friend! After what you did! You can claim that after my son nearly died! I will—”

The rod thrust at me, forcing me to twist out of the way. I beat my wings as they nearly hit me. She swung it at me, but I managed to get away. She flew after me, the rod raised to strike. I just had to dodge out of the way.

Her wings flared with bright, blinding light.

The pain shot into my eyes. I couldn’t see. I flapped my wings in a panic. She could be anywhere. I twisted around, legs kicking, talons slashing wildly. The metal rod struck me in the back. Every bit of me went limp.


Kurtis

The enemy ship was abreast with us, arrows firing back and forth from Kyaza and Antagony. Korval had his men ready to repel the boarders when the nixie ship swung in and closed the distance with us. I was behind them, sword in hand.

Light flashed above.

I looked up to see Mother falling. She hurtled for the water between the two ships.

“Nephi!” I cried.

But it was clear that Nephi was too far away. Mother fell and plunged into the water between the ships before the sphinx could turn and hurtle for her. I didn’t think. My heart leaped into my throat. I threw down the sword and raced for the edge of the ship.

“Kurtis!” Pyrriah cried. “Wait!”

I dove over the side and plunged into the cold water of the Nimborgoth.

I broke the surface, my robe clinging to me as I swam toward where my mother hit the water. I kicked hard, looking for her. I didn’t see her on the surface. The waves washed around me as I swam out there.

Light flared above me. I glanced up to see Ziryihm diving down at us.

Nephi swooped in and cut her off, slashing with her claws and roaring with her lioness fury. That was right. That bitch didn’t get to dump my mother in the ocean. She was part nixie. That was what made her unique.

She had some aspect of water mixed in with her fire.

She should be fine. She would be fine.

I took a deep breath and dove beneath the waves. I kicked into the seawater and spotted her sinking into the black. I kicked hard for her, battling against the current. Her wings spread out wide, her feathers billowing. Blue hair rippled behind her. I kicked lower and lower for her, bubbles bursting from my nose.

The pressure on me grew and grew. I felt it squeezing down on me. I didn’t care. I kept swimming hard and fast for Mom. I would reach her. I would get down her and seize her. I reached out with my hand and snagged her wing.

With a nice strong grip on her, I turned and started kicking up for the surface. I kicked hard and fast for the top, pulling Mom to me. She didn’t seem to be drowning or thrashing. She didn’t appear distressed at all.

She didn’t even seem alive.

I hugged her to me and broke the surface. I bobbed there between the two ships, her head lolling back on my shoulder. The golden collar around her neck gleamed. I pushed my hand between her chest and felt the steady beat of her heart.

It pounded fast.

Her head lolled as I bobbed in the water. I felt her breathing on me. So she wasn’t drowning. Probably couldn’t drown. She was just limp. Unconscious. I glared up at Ziryihm dodging Nephi who flew after her. My sphinx roars echoed through the air.

BRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

The loud blast of the trumpet resounded from the nixie ship. It was still far from the Treasure Box sailing parallel with it. And I was starting to see why as the water alongside their ship rippled. It surged upward a moment later and crashed back down, sending a wave rushing across the Nimborgoth hurtling straight at the Treasure Box.

I cursed and swam toward my ship. The water suddenly lowered. My stomach sank for a second then the water rose around me. It lifted me up and up. I felt the power of it as I rose higher than the deck of the Treasure Box before I was down the other side, spinning, trying to keep afloat.

The wave hurtled for my ship.


Pyrriah

“ROGUE WAVE!” shouted from the rigging as the massive wall of water surged at us.

Korvan and his men were at the railing, slowly backing up as it hurtled toward us. The captain glanced back, his one good eye staring at me with questions. I didn’t know what to do. That wave was massive.

It slammed into the ship.

The water crashed over the deck. It swept over Korvan and his men before slamming into me. I screamed only to be cut off as I was plunged underwater. A vast roaring filled my ears as I tumbled, my robes flapping around my feet. My glowing hair swept in every direction. I caught a glimpse of the mast and the side of the ship.

I dropped my tulwar as I swept off into the sea. I kicked for the surface, staring up at the glowing sunlight and the dancing brilliance from Ziryihm fighting with Nephi in the skies above. I kicked hard and passed a man thrashing.

Korvan.

The one-eyed captain fought to kick for the surface, but he was in his armor. It weighed him down and dragged him into the darkness. I could do nothing for him but kick for the surface. I breached the frothy top, bobbing in the waves, my heart pounding in terror.

Seawater poured off the sides of the Treasure Box, inundated by it. The lower stalls were torn. The rigging snapped and spars broke. Overia and Bethie were still on the stern deck, the two human males clinging to the railing. Stalker was still on the deck, running back and forth, his tentacles waving.

Others were in the water, kicking to stay afloat. Some of the halfling crew members, the rakshasa, Beliala. I swam for the ship. I didn’t know what to do. This was a disaster. How could we even have a chance?


Kurtis

The ship rocked from the impact. It shook so violently, I feared it would snap in half. I stared at the railing. I didn’t see the soldiers. Beliala. I spotted Kyaza. She had been washed off the stern of the ship and was swimming back toward it. Where was Pyrriah?

“Las’s big dick,” I growled and swam for the treasure box, holding my mother in my arms. Nephi still fought with Ziryihm in the skies. I kicked hard, my heart pounding a wild beat. This was insane. “Gods damn that amazon and deva!”

I fought to get closer to the ship. The Treasure Box was turning away, the ship not under control. The wind blew it faster than I was swimming. I was being left behind and there was nothing I could do about it but kick.

So I kicked.

From over the ship, Beliala appeared. The demoness dripped with water as she flew, her whip in hand. She sailed over my head, flying toward the enemy ship. At least someone could do something productive.

BRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

“Gods, no,” I groaned as I heard the wave building behind us.


Antagony

As the horn sounded, I aimed at Kurtis in the water. The waves had finally calmed down to give me a clear shot. I drew back my arrow, feeling the rock of the ship and watching him bob. It had to be perfect. All the movement accounted for along with the wind.

I drew in the breath and exhaled for the release.

TWANG!

Her arrow soared out for Kurtis.

CRACK!

The shadowy whip struck it and ripped the arrow in half. The pieces tumbled through the air and splashed in the waves. A winged bitch soared down at me, her eyes burning red with anger. I cursed and quickly knocked on another. I fired at her as she swung her whip.

She knocked it back at me.

I cursed and dodged to the side, nearly crashing into a nixie pirate. The arrow struck the deck with a loud thunk. I came up with my bow clutched tightly in hand as the captain cried out to repel boarders. Cutlasses came out as the demon landed on the deck.

A nixie rushed at her.

The whip cracked out, stroking the nixie across the tits. A bleeding line erupted, marring those beautiful breasts. The one fell screaming to the ground. She flopped there, her hermaphrodite-dick slapping into her belly. She didn’t get up, either. She kept screaming. Kept thrashing like she had been really hurt.

What was going on here?

The whip cracked at me. I let it strike my leather armor. It cracked across me. I felt the impact but it wasn’t too hard. Not enough to keep the nixie on the ground screaming in agony. Something else was going on here.

Demon ... What did they do...? Pain, right? Sadist?

I snapped off an arrow at the demon, but she blocked it and slapped out her whip, striking another nixie in the belly. She, too, fell to the deck in agony. I fired another arrow at the demon as I retreated down the deck.

The second wave struck the Treasure Box. I hardly noticed it out of the corner of my eye as I drew and fired at her head. She ducked low and flicked out her whip. The tip blurred fast and struck the tip of my exposed breast.

Agony burst across my nipple.

Screaming, I dropped to the deck, my entire body consumed with agony. There was nothing I could do about it. The pain surged through me. I screamed and thrashed. It wouldn’t stop. The torment surged through me over and over again.


Pyrriah

The next wave slammed into the Treasure Box.

I could only watch helplessly as the ship rolled onto its side. The masts hit the water as the surge swept over it. I readied for it to hit us. The water slammed over me and pushed me back down beneath the surface.

The sounds grew muted, that distant roar echoing around me. I kicked up to the surface to see more of the crew in the water now. The ship groaned and rolled back upright, leaving behind both masts. Those floated in the water with a mess of canvas and cabling.

My poor sister was still in there.

I kicked hard, my legs getting tired from fighting to stay afloat. Overia and Bethie grabbed a spar and clung to it as they bobbed in the saltwater. Telesi clung to another piece of rubble, staring at her ship stripped of its mast, its railings ripped off. Water poured off the bobbing ship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.