The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 64: Incestuous Reunions

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 64: Incestuous Reunions - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Antagony – Kinmer, The Free Cities of Grena

I hated this tavern. It was vile. The scent of sour beer and unwashed men assaulted my nostrils. Their inane babble—a mix of coarse laughter, shouts, and angry words—filled the air with a constant drone. It was packed with humans. Men.

Foul, disgusting men lusting for every female here.

I hated their loathsome eyes glancing at myself and the deva Ziryihm as we sat at a table in the back on a rough chair with none of the legs the same length. It rocked with the slightest shifting of my legs. As shoddily made as the rest of the place. The floor was made of rotting straw with fresh hay thrown down only to slowly dissolve into the beer-soaked mud.

Dice rattled around one boisterous table while scantily clad barmaids roamed through an assault of hands all groping their breasts and ass as they delivered drinks. Another table sang a bawdy song, my ears bleeding from the aural assault.

“This better be worth it,” I growled at Ziryihm. I burned to find my quarry and kill that bastard who stole my moon maiden from me. That foul and loathsome bastard who dared to touch me.

Kurtis.

I would skin him alive. Flense the flesh from his body and cut off his cock. I would choke him to death with that foul appendage.

“Relax,” Ziryihm said, the deva wearing a cloak to hide her wings and her stunning beauty. “They will be here, and it will be worth it. Trust me. Have I ever led you wrong?”

I glanced at her. “The tools you gave me—”

“Worked. It is not my fault you proved as weak as your mother.”

I slammed my fist down on the table. “I am not as weak as that slut! I have not disgraced the name of Amazons. I will redeem her whorish mistake by killing Kurtis.”

“Good,” said Ziryihm. She flicked her gaze to the entrance as a stir rippled through the bar.

A group of blue-skinned women entered. They had sea-green hair often tied back with colorful bandannas that matched the sashes holding up the pantaloons they wore. They wore bands of cloth tied about their breasts while their crotches bulged with their hermaphrodite-dicks.

“See, Antagony, they’re here.”


Azuliana – The Dream

With the help of the twins’ dreaming powers, I was back home. As real as our small island could be when I was asleep on the Treasure Box sailing from Zeutch. A big smile spread on my lips. I was so glad to be here staring at my wife.

My beautiful Sianili.

She floated a few inches off the ground, showing off as she drifted toward me. Her long flow of white hair was all she wore. It fell around her small breasts. Tall and elegant and breathtaking, her yellow, motherly eyes full of her love.

“Azuliana,” she said, her eyes roaming up and down me. “You look so beautiful. How goes the quest?”

I smiled at her as she neared me. “We have a goal. A destination to seek. The final leg of the journey. Soon, we’ll be reunited for good.”

Sianili smiled and slid her arms around my neck. She kissed me, her small breasts rubbing against my big ones. I groaned, my hands traveling over her hips to grab her rump. I kneaded her firm tush as our tongues danced together.

It was a fantastic thrill to dance my tongue with hers. I loved making out with her. Around us, our children were embracing. My two sylph daughters I had with Sianili along with our children that we had with Las.

Our family.

I squeezed her rump. I kneaded her ass as I made out with her with all the passion that I had. My tongue danced around in her mouth. I loved the feel of her. The taste of her. This was an incredible moment. I was so happy here.

I was so glad to enjoy this delight.

I broke the kiss with her and stared into her yellow eyes. My nose rubbed against hers as she pushed me down to the sands. I shuddered as I let myself sink down with her. I stretched out on the beach, the sapphire waves washing against the beach lit by the silvery moon above.

Sianili kissed at my neck. I shuddered at her love as she nibbled at my throat. Her lips felt so wonderful against me. She made me shiver as she smooched lower and lower. She crossed my collarbone, her fingers cupping my large breasts.

“Oh, Sianili,” I whimpered as she kissed down my breastbone. “Oh, that’s so good.”

She worked lower and lower as she moved between my breasts. She rubbed her face between my large tits. I loved her touch. I reveled in this. It was just perfect to have her doing this. I was so happy here. I was just so thrilled to have her doing this.

She rubbed her face back and forth between my boobs, her hair spilling over my nipples, tickling them. My pussy drank in the delight, my clit throbbing. Begging to turn into my hermaphrodite-dick. I squirmed on the sand, loving her touch.

“Mmm, my sapphire,” she groaned as she smooched up my big breast.

“My windy wisp,” I purred as her hot, wet lips kissed up my tit toward that aching pinnacle.

She reached my nipple and engulfed my nub. She suckled on me. I gasped at what she did. My eyes rolled back in my head. I shuddered, savoring what she did to me. My pussy clenched as she loved me with her lips and tongue.

She swirled her tongue around my nipple, stroking my areola. I shuddered, enjoying every last second of this delight. My eyes rolled back in my head as she suckled hard. Her hands kneaded my boobs as I squirmed on the beach.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, Sianili. My windy wisp!”

She suckled hard.

I bucked, the jolt of delight shooting down to my cunt. I shuddered, my heart pounding a mile a minute. She nibbled with her soft lips as I shuddered, my pussy cream dripping out of my cunt and running down to my asshole.

I groaned at how great it felt. My heart pounded a mile a minute. This was wonderful. I loved what my wife did to me. Her yellow eyes stared up at me as she loved me. She nibbled on my nub before she ripped her mouth off.

“Mmm, you sound like you need something else, my sapphire,” she cooed.

“I just need you,” I groaned. “I miss you.”

“I miss you all,” she said. “Our daughters and granddaughters are some comfort, but...”

“It won’t be much longer.” I smiled at her. “Were sailing toward the lands that hold the Cradle. It will be a dangerous journey, but we will make it. Kurtis won’t be denied. He has conquered every other threat out there.”

“Good,” Sianili purred and slid down my body.

Her lips kissed across my stomach. She smooched with her hot lips. I shuddered at the warmth of her lips. She made me tremble, my heart pounding a mile a minute as she went lower and lower. She kissed at my bellybutton.

“Sianili!” I squealed. “Oh, Sianili!”

My eyes rolled back in my head as her tongue danced around in my navel. It was so wicked having her caressing about in my divot. My cunt clenched. The heat rippled through me. It was such a wondrous moment. I loved this moment.

She kissed lower and lower. She smooched toward my pubic mound. Her lips kissed lower and lower. My cunt clenched and clit throbbed. She smooched over my hot flesh, nearing and nearing the top of my slit.

“My windy wisp!” I gasped as she kissed my pussy folds.

Her lips kissed down and down my labia. She crossed my folds and rubbed into her cunt. I loved how she did that. A wave of delight washed over me. It was just perfect. I enjoyed every second of it. My eyes rolled back in my head.

“Matar’s big dick!” I moaned as her tongue flicked through my folds and brushed my clit.

“Mmm, her dick can’t be as big as yours,” cooed Sianili. “And your son’s...”

“He is amazing,” I groaned. “Like his father’s.”

“What a night that was.” Sianili giggled. “Mmm, but this is the sort of night I long for now.”

She thrust her tongue into my pussy. I groaned as she swirled around in me. She danced about in my cunt. I loved her stirring me up. Pleasure rushed through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head. The bliss was just fantastic.

I humped against her mouth. I savored that delicious tongue licking and lapping at me. She stroked through my folds, sending warmth sweeping through me. I loved this passion. It was wondrous to have her stroking her tongue through my folds like that. I enjoyed every last second of her licking at me like that.

She tongued my cunt. It was a treat to have her lapping at my pussy. She thrust her tongue into my twat and swirled it around in me. I quivered, my boobs jiggling as she made love to me. My eyes rolled back in my head at that delicious passion.

My wife flicked her tongue up my slit to my clit. She stroked over my bud. “Sianili!” I gasped. “Gods, yes!”

My delicious wife suckled on my clit.

She nursed on my bud, her lips nibbling on it. My eyes widened at what she did to me. It was an incredible rush to have her licking and lapping at me like that. I savored it so much. My bud pulsed with the need to grow.

I sprouted.

My hermaphrodite-cock grew.

With the pounding beat of my heart, it swelled bigger and bigger, growing into her mouth. She moaned, her lips sealing around the expanding girth. She danced her tongue around the growing shaft, lifting her head to keep from choking on the growing clit-dick.

She suckled on it, pleasure rushing down to my wet pussy. My ovaries quivered, brimming with their cum. I loved that so much. I savored the way she suckled on me. She worked her mouth up and down my cock.

I loved how she pleasured me. It was an incredible delight to have her working her mouth up and down me. She knew what she was doing. She was suckling on me with passion. It was an abject delight to have her bobbing her head.

This was just perfect.

“Matar’s big dick,” I moaned as my wife bobbed her head. “Ooh, my windy wisp!”

She moaned around my clit-dick.

My hermaphrodite-cock ached in her loving mouth. She sealed her lips about the shaft and suckled hard as she bobbed her head. The pleasure rushed through me. I groaned, loving every second of what she did to me.

My back arched and boobs jiggled. She drove me wild with that hot mouth of hers. Her fingers stroked my cuntlips. She caressed my labia, adding more delight to me. My toes curled as my wife made such sweet love to me.

She thrust two of her fingers into my cunt.

“Sianili!” I squealed.

Her fingers thrust into my cunt. She worked them in and out of my twat. I loved what she did to me. She churned me up with those naughty fingers. My hermaphrodite-dick throbbed in her mouth. She suckled on me with passion, working her mouth up and down my girl-cock.

My cunt clamped down on her digits. She plunged them in and out of me fast. The pressure grew in my ovaries. Her tongue swept around the crown of my cock. My body quivered, my boobs jiggling. I rose toward my orgasm.

She churned up my pussy. She jammed her digits deep into my cunt. I loved what she did to me. I shuddered, enjoying this pleasure. Her tongue swirled around the aching crown of my hermaphrodite-dick. The pressure throbbed there, needing to erupt into her wonderful mouth.

“My windy wisp!” I moaned.

She suckled so hard, her fingers plunging in and out of my cunt.

“Yes, yes, my delicious Sianili!” I squealed as the pressure in my ovaries burst. I erupted.

My hermaphrodite-cum pumped into her mouth. I flooded her with blast after blast of my cum. I bucked, my cunt writhing around her digits. The twin delights swept through me. Ecstasy and rapture bathed my thoughts.

I squealed out in delight as the pleasure rushed through me. I groaned, my body bucking through the ecstasy. Such bliss fired from my cock while euphoria gushed out of my cunt. My pussy spasmed about her fingers.

“Matar’s big dick!” I gasped as my wife swallowed more and more of my hermaphrodite-cum. She gulped it down. “Sianili!”

I erupted one last time, my orgasm soaring to the heights of bliss. I squeezed my eyes shut as I savored this bliss. My wife moaned. She ripped her mouth off my clit-dick and slid up my body. She kissed me with lips salty with my cum.

She thrust my own hermaphrodite-jizz into my mouth. I groaned as we snowballed my spunk back and forth. We shared it as we trembled together. I held her, my dick throbbing, and rolled her over onto her back. I was on her, my clit-cock trapped between us.

I savored sharing my salty seed with her.

We passed it back and forth as I shifted my hips. My hermaphrodite-dick slid across her pubic mound and nuzzled into the folds of her pussy. She whimpered as I thrust to the hilt in her wet and delicious pussy.

“My sapphire!” she gasped, breaking our kiss.

“Mmm,” I groaned, savoring being in her pussy. It was such a wonderful delight to be in her cunt. My dick throbbed in her. I enjoyed every last second of her juicy flesh squeezing about my girl-cock. “Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Matar’s big dick, it is,” she groaned, squirming beneath me.

Her hands stroked my back as I drew back my hips. My hermaphrodite-dick pulled out of her cunt. Her juicy flesh massaged me. She held me tight. I trembled as I thrust to the hilt in her. I fucked deep and hard into her cunt.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. I plowed into her with force. With vigor. I loved how she squeezed about me. She held me tight with her hot flesh. Her delicious pussy massaged my hermaphrodite-dick.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my clit-cock. “Oh, my delicious wife!”

“My windy wisp,” I groaned, staring into her yellow eyes. “Gods, you’re amazing!”

I kissed her as I made love to her. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. Our boobs rubbed together, nipples caressing. Pleasure sparked between our nubs. I loved that feeling as I fucked deep and hard into her pussy. I slammed my hermaphrodite-cock to the hilt in her cunt.

I fucked her twat hard, my tongue dancing with hers. She gripped my snatch with that wonderful twat. She held me tight as I pumped away at her. My clit-dick reveled in her silky pussy. Her juicy flesh massaged me.

The pressure grew at the tip of my cock.

I moaned into her lips as her hands slid down and grabbed my ass. She gripped me as I drilled away at her pussy. I fucked my wife’s cunt with my hermaphrodite-cock. I reveled in every thrust into her silky depths.

She broke the kiss, gasping, “My sapphire!”

“Oh, that’s so good,” I groaned, thrusting into her snatch. “Ooh, you’re going to make me cum so hard!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “I want that. I want to make you cum. Ooh, keep driving that big dick onto my cunt. Just like that. It’s fantastic!”

It was fantastic to fuck her like this. To pound my dick into her cunt. I rammed into her again and again. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. Her pussy massaged my girl-cock, driving me wild. The pressure built at the tip.

My ovaries brimmed with the load of cum I would pump into Sianili’s depths. My wife clamped her pussy around my hermaphrodite-cock. She held me tight with her wonderful flesh. I shuddered, thrusting harder. Faster.

“Oh, my sapphire!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum so hard on your dick!”

“You better!” I moaned, hammering her twat. I fucked to the hilt in her pussy. “Let me feel that twat going wild around my hermaphrodite-dick, my windy wisp!”

She nodded, her face contorting with delight as I pumped away at her pussy. Her hot flesh gripped my hermaphrodite-cock. I rose toward that moment of erupting. I shuddered, savoring that delight of her twat, fighting against my climax.

She trembled beneath me, her fingernails biting into my rump. She held me tight as I drilled in and out of her pussy. Her hot flesh made it so hard to keep from cumming. My ovaries brimmed with my hermaphrodite-cum.

I buried into her and she bucked.

Her pussy convulsed around my dick.

I erupted into her pussy.

I kissed her as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. I flooded her with all my jizz. The ecstasy swept through me. All that wonderful pleasure shot through my body. My cunt gushed juices as I unloaded in her snatch.

She moaned, kissing me with passion as we trembled through our orgasm. Together. I kissed her with everything that I had. I loved every last moment of this delight. I quivered through all this bliss. All this wonderful bliss shooting through me.

Her cunt writhed around my cock. She suckled at my hermaphrodite-dick. She nursed at me with everything that she had. She milked out all my girl-cum. I groaned, pumping blast after blast of spunk into her pussy. I filled my wife to the brim.

I was so happy to flood her with all my hermaphrodite-cum. It was an incredible delight to dump my load into her cunt. Her hot twat suckled at me. She worked out all the spunk in me. I enjoyed every second of this.

She broke the kiss and purred, “That was amazing.”

“It was,” I said, stroking her rump. “Mmm, that was just delicious. I’m so happy to enjoy this. Just so happy to be here.”

“Me, too,” she moaned, her yellow eyes brimming with passion and love.


Kurtis

I slid my fingers through my sylph sisters’ tresses. Frelia and Iliasa knelt before me, grinning up at me. My older half-sisters were two gorgeous sylphs with features blending my dragon-mother and step-mother. Frelia had violet hair and yellow eyes while Iliasa had white hair and blue eyes.

She also had her hands behind her back.

“Such a naughty big brother forcing me to suck your cock with our sister,” Iliasa cooed, loving that fantasy of being forced.

“Mmm, just suck his dick or he’ll spank you,” Frelia said and kissed the tip of my cock.

Iliasa joined her.

It was wonderful having their lips and tongues sliding over the crown of my dick. I groaned, enjoying the dream. It was wonderful to be here. A reward. We had dropped off Solja and Tharaka, and now we were on the final leg of our journey. We would sail the Nimborgoth to Hargone then from their cross the Halani Desert using the oases Mumal and Fotibayid for supplies. Leaving the desert, we’d cross the Savannah on our way to the Uth Jungle.

But that was for later. Right now, I was enjoying my older sisters loving my dick. They flicked their tongues around the crown of my cock. I groaned at the pleasure they gave me. It was a spectacular treat to have them loving me.

Frelia swallowed my cock first. She slid her mouth down my dick while Iliasa stared up at me with this naughty gleam in her eyes. I groaned at the feel of my older sister sucking hard, her violet hair swaying around her face.

“Such a bad, bad little brother making us love your cock,” Iliasa cooed as she stared up at me with her sapphire eyes.

“So bad,” I groaned as Frelia worked her mouth up and down my dick. “I’m just an evil man. I’m going to cum all over your faces, too!”

“You cad!” squealed Iliasa, her blue eyes so bright with her lust. Her passions brimmed in her for me to do just that.

Frelia, too. she suckled hard on me. She nursed with all that passion that she had. It was a magnificent thrill to have all that pleasure surging through me. She suckled with passion. It was a fantastic thrill to have her nursing on me like this.

I loved every second of it. I savored every last moment of her nursing on my dick. She suckled with passion. With pure rapture. It was an absolute delight to enjoy. A big smile spread on my lips as she bobbed her head.

“Oh, yes, just like that,” I groaned, savoring the way her mouth worked up and down my dick. “Damn, that’s good!”

She moaned around my cock, her tongue sliding about it. This pleasure swept through my body. I loved that delight. I savored the way she bobbed her head and nursed on my cock. She drove me wild with that sucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.