The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 57: Breeding the Centaur’s Wife

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 57: Breeding the Centaur’s Wife - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – The Forbidden City, The Empire of Shizhuth

While my sister was having fun with the centaur that I would have to face in the coliseum, I had to show these nagas and warleaders just who owned Diane’s ass. They had all seen her dance. They all eyed her with such covetous lust.

Especially Empress Szialianith.

“Diane,” I ordered and snapped my fingers at my feet.

She pranced over to me, her beautiful hair flying behind her. She knelt before me with this eagerness in her eyes. This wanton gleam that I loved. I smiled down at her. She quivered and beamed up at me. I loved the joy in her eyes. It was such a wondrous thing to witness.

She licked her lips and she opened my robes. She was so eager to suck my cock like Shetha just had. My new tawny-haired lamia knelt at my side, her cheek rubbing into my thigh as she purred her happiness. Her simple joy at being freed from the empress was so palpable.

“Turn around, bend over, and part your butt-cheeks, Diane,” I ordered.

“Yes, Master,” my moon maiden moaned and did just that.

She even managed to make turning on her knees into a graceful dance. She bent over, pressing her cheek into the cool stone of the polished, marble floor. She parted her butt-cheeks and revealed her puckered asshole just begging for my cock to ream her out.

I grinned and dropped to my knees, ready to just that. I slapped my cock on her. Everyone was watching. The naughty lamia grabbed my dick, her tawny cat ears twitching. She purred louder as she pressed my cock into Diane’s butt-crack.

I placed my hand on Shetha’s head and scratched at her between her ears. They spasmed in this adorable way. I loved it. She guided me right to my moon maiden’s asshole. She pushed me right in. It was an incredible delight to experience.

I pushed against her.

She groaned as I thrust into her asshole. I loved this wonderful feeling of her anal ring widening and widening to take my clit-cock. I pushed against her anal ring. She gasped as I popped into her bowels.

“Master,” breathed Diane.

Shetha purred with delight while I groaned my passion.

It was an amazing treat to sink into my moon maiden’s bowels. Her anal ring swallowed my cock. She took inch after inch of my dick. It was an incredible rush to push into the depths of her asshole. I grinned at everyone watching me bugger my moon maiden.

Pyrriah watched while Lasla moaned her delight. Then my twin sister moved over to where Lasla was gaping out her delight as the centaur ravished her. I gripped Diane’s hips as I drew back my cock. She moaned her delight.

“Oh, Master,” she moaned. “I love your dick. It’s the best!”

She liked to suck off the other men that served me. I buried into her asshole. I plowed into her anal sheath, loving the way she gripped me. She held me tight. It was an amazing treat to have her bowels squeezing about my dick.

I loved that so much. I savored the away as she held me. I fucked into her bowels, ramming over and over into her anal sheath. I thrust away at her with such passion. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath, loving the way her flesh massaged me.

She moaned as I fucked her. The pleasure she felt radiated through her body. I grinned as I felt just how much she loved being buggered by me. Her moans sang out to the watching naga and warleaders. They knew how much she enjoyed my cock.

“Master,” Diane breathed again and again. “I love you, Master! I love you so much!”

“Gods damn, I love you, Diane,” I growled.

Hisses echoed around me. They thought me weak. I would show them. I would conquer every one of that naga’s champions. My family, my harem, and my servants would defeat them all. I plunged hard into that hot asshole just thinking about it.

I slid my hands up and down Diane’s slender body. She had such a willowy build. She groaned, her asshole clamping down on my dick. The pressure to cum built and built in me. The need to erupt swelled in my nuts.

I would have a mighty cum. Just flood her bowels with all my spunk. I couldn’t wait to flood her. This was such an aiming moment. I groaned, savoring the way her anal sheath massaged me. My nuts tightened.

“Las’s big dick,” I growled. “I love that ass, Diane.”

“Your cock, Master! Oh, your cock!”

“It must be so amazing,” Shetha cooed. She knelt to press her face down by Diane’s. “Does he make you feel so good? You sound like you’re going to cum.”

“I always cum on Master’s cock. You will, too.” Diane took Shetha’s hand.

The lamia’s tail swished back and forth. I loved the sight as I fucked into her anal sheath. I buried over and over into her asshole. It was an incredible rush to fuck her with all these nagas lusting and hating. They despised happiness. Joy. They saw it as weak.

It was why we would win.

I slid my hands down beneath Diane’s body to rub at her breasts. Her nipples poked at my fingers. I massaged them with my palms as I drilled hard into her bowels. She whimpered, her hips wiggling. She stirred her anal sheath back and forth.

How delicious to feel.

I loved that so much. I savored that heat as I fucked her again and again. I rammed into her bowels with such force. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. It was such a rush to plow into her like that. I groaned, savoring that heat building in my balls.

Diane’s orgasm swelled, too. She moaned louder, clutching Shetha’s hand. I loved the sounds Diane made as I buried into her bowels. It was such a rush. She shuddered, her body quivering with the need to burst.

“Master,” she moaned.

“Cum, Diane,” I growled. “Let me feel that asshole writhing around my dick.”

“Yes, Master!”

Her asshole convulsed around my cock as her orgasm detonated through her. I smiled, savoring the feel of her bowels writhing around my dick. I buried into my moon maiden, reveling in her anal sheath suckling at me. The pressure swelled in my nuts.

I erupted. “Gods damn!”

The heat swept through me as I pumped her bowels full of my cum. The heat swept through me. I groaned, reveling in the pleasure blazing across my mind as I flooded her anal sheath with my jizz. Her velvety flesh writhed around my dick.

“Master! Master!” she squealed.

“Las’s big dick,” I growled as I marked her by dumping my cum into her bowels. “You’re mine!”

“Yours!” she gasped as her asshole milked my cock.

Stars danced before my eyes as I spurted more and more of my seed into her bowels. She gripped Shetha’s hand as the bliss swept through me. It was such a wild passion to enjoy. I groaned, savoring every moment of this ecstasy.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, my Gods, that’s so good. That’s just amazing!”

I ripped out of her asshole and rose, feeling amazing. I noticed Lasla and Pyrriah talking while I closed my robes. I gripped Shetha’s leash to make sure no one snagged her and kept Diane close as I mingled.

But it wasn’t long before I retired with my harem. “We have a long day ahead of us, Your Majesty,” I said. “With your permission to withdraw.”

She flicked her gaze to Shetha. “You have my permission. Go with my love.”

Hissing laughter echoed through the room. I ignored it and led my women and servants from the party room. Beliala made sure we had everyone, the demon bringing up the rear of the party. Nephi marched ahead of me. My soldiers waited at our quarters. I didn’t relax until we were through the antechamber and in our room.

But Nephi and the rakshasas all immediately set to sniffing around the room. They went to the secret passage where Nephi plucked a hair from the top of it, shoved into the crack when she closed it. No one had entered that way.

“Well, well, well,” I said, “we have a new member to welcome to the harem. Shetha. We’re all going to love you.”

The lamia blushed. “I’m just a lamia, Master.”

“No, you’re my lamia,” I said. “That makes you special. You’re one of my slaves, and I love them all. I’m going to breed you, and you’ll have one of my daughters.”

“He’s a demigod,” Nephi said. “The Son of Las.”

Shetha’s eyes widened. “Truly.”

“Truly,” I said. “And so are my sisters, Lasla who...” She had Beliala licking the centaur cum out of her pussy. “Well, she’s having her fun over there, and this is Pyrriah.”

My redhead sister took off her dress. She was still covered in jewelry. She sat down on a divan and spread her legs. “Come and lick my pussy while my brother breeds you, Shetha.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Shetha said.

I reached down and unclipped the leash. “You don’t need that.” A look of fear flashed through her. “In here,” I added. “In here, you don’t have to worry about someone stealing you from me, and if they do, they’ll regret it.”

Shetha beamed at me.

She scampered to my sister, the lamia’s cut tush and tawny tail wagging back and forth. That was quite the stirring sight to see. I loved it as I moved in after her. I just had to fuck her hard. Just had to ram my dirty dick into her pussy and breed her.

Pyrriah smiled then groaned as the lamia started her feast. She grabbed a handful of the lamia’s tawny hair and held the naughty cutie to her pussy. My sister tossed her fiery hair. Already, a few flickers of scarlet light danced through her tresses.

“Oh, Shetha, you know what you’re doing,” Pyrriah groaned as I took off my robe. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m going to drown you in pussy juices!”

“Drown her,” I said and pushed my cock into the lamia’s hairless muff. I rubbed up and down her cunt with my dirty dick. “Ready to be bred?”

“Yes, Master,” she moaned.

I thrust to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy engulfed my dirty dick. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure of that silky snatch engulfing me. It was a thrill to have her devouring my dick. She swallowed every inch of my shaft.

It was an exciting moment to have her juicy flesh polishing my pole. She suckled on me with such passion. She nursed on me with everything that she had. I loved that. I savored her cunt massaging my dick clean of Diane’s asshole.

The lamia’s tail swished over my chest. She tickled me with that fuzzy tail. I loved it massaging me as I fucked her cunt. I gripped her hips and pounded her. She purred as she feasted on my twin’s pussy. Pyrriah trembled.

“Oh, yes, yes, just like that,” she moaned. “Ooh, you know what you’re doing. Oh, that’s so good, Shetha! You’re such a good lamia!”

“Mistress,” she moaned. “And Master ... You honor my pussy! And my womb!”

“Oh, yes, I’m going to flood your womb with all my spunk. You’re going to have my baby!” I buried my dirty dick into her cunt.

She whimpered, her hot twat gripping me with that wonderful flesh. I loved this so much. I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt again and again. I buried deep and hard into her snatch.

She groaned, clamping her twat around my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful flesh. I groaned, burying into her. Everyone watched. I grinned at them. Lasla trembled, her eyes on me as Beliala munched on that creampie.

“Gods damn, you’re going to get so much cum flooding your twat.”

Her tail swished over my chest.

“Breed her, brother,” moaned Pyrriah. “Oh, yes, breed her. Just pump her cunt full of your cum!”

I slammed to the hilt in her cunt, savoring the way she clenched about me. She buffed me with that hot twat. I came closer and closer to spurting cum into her snatch. I would have a mighty burst of my seed. Just flood her with all my spunk.

Her hips wiggled as her orgasm built in her. She swelled towards her climax as my cock churned up her snatch. Her ears twitched as she purred into my sister’s cunt. Pyrriah moaned, more light dancing through her hair.

“Oh, you cute lamia,” moaned Pyrriah. “Yes, yes, that tongue! Oh, Gods, that tongue. You’re so amazing. Gewin’s mighty cock, I’m going to drown you!”

“Yes, Mistress!” moaned my naughty lamia.

Her cunt clenched down around me as I drilled into her. I loved how she held me. She flicked her tongue around my sister’s clit. I could feel the pleasure swelling through Pyrriah’s body. She hurtled toward her orgasm. She was so close.

Her head tossed as she gripped the lamia’s hair. She held her in place. I loved this so much. My pussy clenched. The heat swelled in me. This was it. This was so good. I groaned, my boobs jiggling as that hot tongue bathed me.

“Yes!” Pyrriah whimpered. “Oh, yes, that’s so good. Gods damn, Shetha!”

My sister bucked as she gushed her juices and bathed Shetha’s mouth with her pussy cream. The lamia’s cunt squeezed about my dick. Her orgasm was about to burst through her. I slammed into her twat, my nuts slapping her clit.

Pleasure sparked through her.

“Master!” she yowled.

Her cunt writhed around me. Her orgasm swept through her. I groaned, savoring that hot sheath spasming around me. I drew back, loving the way she massaged me. Her fertile womb quivered, eager for my seed.

I buried back into her and erupted.

I flooded my lamia’s pussy with my seed. I pumped her womb full of my cum. The pleasure slammed through me as her snatch writhed around my dick. She nursed at me, her twat hungry to have all my jizz fill her up.

“Master!” she yowled into my sister’s pussy.

“Breed her!” Lasla moaned as she squealed in orgasmic bliss.

I groaned, spurting over and over into my lamia’s cunt. I pumped away at her with my jizz. It was an incredible rush to erupt over and over into her snatch. I savored this amazing bliss. It was an incredible delight.

I shuddered as her pussy milked out every last spurt of cum that I had in my nuts. I panted, savoring the delight of breeding another one of Las’s daughters. I sucked in a deep breath. I felt amazing right now.

Just fantastic.

I pulled out of her pussy and rose. We really did have to get to sleep. We needed to be rested for tomorrow. I opened my mouth to say that when the secret door into my quarters creaked open. The rakshasa bounded toward it, heads blurring into their tiger forms.

They landed in a crouch as the door revealed...

Not Istandar Zianamilizzi.

It wasn’t the naga there. It wasn’t even a naga at all. It was a woman with ebony skin and woolly, black hair. Kyaza, the wife of the centaur who had fucked Lasla. The one we would face in the equestrian tomorrow.

She glanced at the two rakshasas about to pounce than at me. Lust burned in her. This wild, maddening need to fuck me. I smiled. That wasn’t a natural lust. This was my sister’s work. Lasla had twisted Kyaza’s passions toward me.

The centaur’s wife had to fuck me with every ounce of her being.

“Kurtis!” she groaned and rushed at me.

“Stop!” I snapped at my rakshasas. “Let her past!”

Kyaza hurtled between them and threw herself at me. She hit me and I swung her around to keep her from falling over. She planted her mouth on mine and kissed me with such passion. Her tongue thrust into my mouth.

It was wild. Unbridled. Her body squirmed against me. Her naked body. I had hardly noticed that before she charged me. Her round breasts rubbed into my chest. She had a lean and athletic build. Strong and willowy.

I shuddered at the passion of her kiss.

Her tongue danced around in my mouth as she humped against me, my cock throbbing against her belly. She whimpered, her tongue dancing with mine. This was so amazing to experience. I loved this as she kissed me with such wild passion.

I groaned and closed my eyes. My hands grabbed her ass. I squeezed her rump. She whimpered, her hungers bursting through her. She had to suck my dick, fuck my cock, and have her cunt devoured all at the same time.

Now, we couldn’t do all of them at once, but...

I broke the kiss and picked her up in my arms.

“Ravish me,” she moaned. “I’ve never desired a human male. I’ve only wanted centaur cock all my life, but you ... I need to try the cock that Lasla claims is better than my stallion’s.”

“So much better,” I groaned and carried her to the bedroom. “You’re going to love this!”

Shetha scampered ahead and opened the door for me. I swept into the bedroom, my dick so hard as the centaur’s wife kissed me again. I would fight him tomorrow, and tonight I cuckolded him. I would breed his wife.

This was so hot.

My dick throbbed and ached as I lowered her to the bed. She stretched out on it, her ebony body so delicious. Her thighs taut, her boobs quivering. Her lusts burned in her. I grinned at her as I stretched out on the bed beside her.

“Mount my face and suck my dick,” I groaned. “I’ll devour your cunt.”

“Horse piss, you’ll love it,” she hissed and rolled over. She threw her thigh over me, her thick, bush dripping with her pussy cream.

She planted her furred muff on my face, her spicy juices spilling into my mouth. Her hot cuntlips rubbed on mine. She bent over and grabbed my cock. She held me up and engulfed my cock. She sucked me into her mouth with passion.

I groaned at the fierceness of her suckling. It was an incredible rush to have her nursing on me like that. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. I groaned and licked at her spicy folds, drinking her juices.

She moaned around my dick.

Her tongue swirled around the crown.

“Gods damn,” I moaned.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. The married woman, my enemy’s wife, loved my cock. This was such a hot moment. She worshiped me like an idol.

I tongued her pussy. I licked at the cunt I would soon breed. My nuts twitched at that idea. I fluttered my tongue up and down through her folds, loving the taste of her. The texture. This was an incredible rush.

She moaned around my cock. Her passion hummed down my shaft. I loved the feel of her doing that. It was exciting. My nuts twitched with the pressure of this moment. I squeezed her butt-cheeks as I thrust my tongue into her depths.

I swirled around in her.

Her passion swirled through her.

I swelled it, making her enjoy this even more. She loved sucking on my dick. She could take all of me in her mouth and love me properly. That excited her. She groaned, her suction increasing. The pleasure shot through me.

My balls twitched at Kyaza’s passion. I danced around in her pussy, so eager to breed this sheath soon. I couldn’t wait to spurt blast after blast of cum into her snatch. I tongued her pussy, building her orgasm.

I wanted her to remember this. To savor the time she sucked a man’s dick and came at so hard.

I played with her lusts as my tongue stroked around in her sheath. She quivered as I touched her walls. I stroked up through her pussy folds, caressing her labia. Then I moved to her clit. I brushed her bud. She bucked on me, her round boobs massaging my stomach.

She groaned around my cock and suckled hard. I loved how she did that. She nursed on me with such wild passion. Her head bobbed, her many thick and woolly braids brushing my thighs. I loved the caress as I nibbled on her clit.

Her lusts spiked. Her orgasm swelled.

I tongued her as the pressure itched at the tip of my cock. My balls brimmed with lust.

I had to time this just right. I brought her closer and closer to her detonation as my nuts twitched. Throbbed. My dick burned to erupt. My tongue swept over her clit. I brushed around her naughty bud. She moaned and suckled hard, her orgasm about to detonate.

I erupted and nursed on her bud.

The moment my salty cum splashed against her tonsils, as she tasted my seed, she climaxed.

She squealed around my spurting dick as her spicy pussy juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I drank them down. I enjoyed every drop of them. They were so delicious to drink. I gulped them down. I swallowed every one of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.