The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 50: : Dreaming with the Family

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 50: : Dreaming with the Family - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Kurtis – The Treasure Box, the Nimborgoth

Night had fallen on the Treasure Box. We were out in the Nimborgoth, land out of sight. We were at anchor, the ship bobbing in the current. I found Oberoy staring out at the sea, his dragonfly wings dropping low.

I moved up to him and leaned on the railing. He stared out at the sea, his eyes distant. He didn’t notice me. I stood there a moment, waiting for him to realize I was here, but his eyes were lost to the waters. Was there a siren out there?

But, no, I’d hear her singing. Feel her lust.

“Oberoy,” I said.

He just kept staring.

“Hey, Oberoy,” I said and slapped a hand on my half-brother/nephew/step-son’s shoulder. “Hey, you there?”

The fairy prince blinked his eyes then turned to look at me. “Kurtis? Sorry, I was thinking.”

“About?” I asked him.

He turned around and looked out at the ship. “Um, did you need something from me?”

“Yeah,” I said. “You mentioned being able to make the incubus’s and succubus’s dream powers stronger or something. Pleasure at night.”

“Oh, right.” He smiled. “Well, I can modify the twins—”

“The twins?” I asked, arching an eyebrow. “They’re not brother and sister.”

“They sort of are. I mean, they’re the same sort of being. Incubi feed on women in their dreams and succubi on men. They’re opposite but the same.” Oberoy shrugged. “The twins seem like a good way to describe them.”

“I guess,” I said. It didn’t really matter. “So what can you do to make these twins’ powers more?”

“They can only enter one persons’ dream at a time, and it has to be of the opposite sex to work. But with my powers, I can create a shared dream reality, as it were. A place where you can dream with them. Share it, right? It can fit as many people as you want into it. If you know them, you can include them.”

“Anyone?” I asked. “Even if they’re not on the ship. Even if they’re farther away than Drakin Castle?”

“I think so.” The fairy’s wings fluttered. “This is academic at the moment. I don’t yet know that I can do this. I just hope I can. If you understand.”

“Sure, sure,” I said, nodding. “Okay. That makes sense. Well, let’s go tell the twins to do this.”

I marched to the main cabin where I told my sisters and dragon-mother to await. I wanted to dry this out. I motioned to Solomas and Lilica to follow after us. The twins—I guess that term was catching—hurried after Oberoy and me.

We passed through the door in the stern deck that led to the cabins. I went down to the end one, the captain’s cabin that I now occupied. I opened the door to find my two sisters and Mother naked and in bed. The chains rattled around my mother’s wrists as she stared at me.

I moved to the bed and smiled. I slid between my sisters and pulled them to me. Mother curled up at her feet. On the floor, Nephi and the rakshasas were bedding down on pillows, looking so comfy. Princess Lavhi whimpered, her vibrator churning up her cunt even in sleep.

The incubus and succubus stopped at the bed with Oberoy. He put his hands on them. His wings fluttered then pink motes burst from his hands. The twins burst into vapor that now was infused with glittering motes. They swept over us and...

I fell into a dream. Concentrate, my Lord, Lilica whispered in my mind. Concentrate on who you want and where you want to be.

I concentrated on being back on that small island in the Jyou Sea. I focused on our little collection of huts in the jungle and I focused on the three sylphs there. My step-mother and two half-sisters. Then I thought about my dragon-mother, Lasla, and Pyrriah.

I landed in the middle of the huts. Pyrriah and Lasla settled down beside me, looking around in surprise. Then Mother settled down before us. She trembled as she looked around as three more figures descended.

My step-mother Sianili floated down, her white hair billowing around her slender form. She had small breasts and motherly, yellow eyes. She touched down with grace and looked at us in awe. She trembled there.

Following her were my two half-sisters, the daughters of both my Mother and Sianili. Frelia and Iliasa touched down on the sand, looking around. Frelia was the eldest, her hair violet and her eyes yellow. She had round breasts that jiggled for a moment. Iliasa had an elfin face and big breasts, as large as our dragon-mother’s tits. They had a lovely sway to them as she smile, her white hair falling down her body, her eyes bright blue.

“This feels so real,” Sianili whispered. “Azuliana...”

“It’s real,” Mother answered and cupped her wife’s face. “Our Master has arranged for us to share a dream. Oh, so much has happened, my windy wisp.”

They kissed.

I shuddered at the sight of their lips melting together. It was a beautiful vista to witness. Their tongues danced. It was so wonderful to see. My dick was so hard as I moved to the side of them, glancing at my older sisters. They stared at me with such lust.

“You look stronger, Master,” Frelia purred, her voice thick and throaty.

“Oh, yes,” Iliasa groaned. “You all do. Look at Mistress Lasla. Such confidence.”

“I learned a thing or two about domination,” said Lasla. “I have slaves now. Even a pet panthopus I tamed with my pussy.”

“Oh, dear,” Iliasa gasped.

“And I figured out why my hair glows red,” Pyrriah said. “I’m a phoenix.”

“Truly?” Frelia asked. “Our little sister is the phoenix. My, my, Master, what adventures are you having while we have to take care of all your daughters.”

“But we love it,” said Iliasa. “They’re growing up so fast. You’ve been gone so long.”

“And we’ll be gone longer still,” I said, glancing at our mothers loving each other. “But we have the ability to communicate with you. We’re on my ship. The Treasure Box.”

“You have a ship,” Frelia said. “Why am I surprised? Of course, you do, Master. And I bet it’s crewed by hot and sexy women who are all pregnant with your children.”

“Pretty much,” Lasla said. “Oh, it is so good to see you again.”

“Mmm, we have been missing our brother and his big dick,” Frelia said, licking her lips. “You’ve been gone so long, Master. May we...?” She winked a yellow eye.

“Of course,” I said. “Mother Sianili, stop kissing your wife and join your two daughters in sucking my dick right now.”

“That’s right, Mother!” Lasla hissed. “I’ll whip your ass if you keep my brother waiting. Your step-son needs his dick sucked!”

Sianili broke the kiss with Mother and darted over to stand between her two sylph-daughters. The three of them dropped to their knees and all grabbed my big dick. Mother Sianili licked her lips as she stared up at me.

“It’s a pleasure to service you again, Master,” she moaned and engulfed my dick.

I groaned as she slid her mouth over the tip of my cock. I groaned as she suckled with such skill. The sylph knew how to pleasure a cock. She stared up at me with those motherly, yellow eyes burning with hunger as she nursed on my dick.

I groaned as she worked her mouth up and down my cock, my nuts twitching as the pressure built in them. My two half-sisters pressed their cheeks against their mother’s and stared up at me with such heat in their eyes, too.

“Mmm, is she sucking your cock so well, Master?” Frelia asked, her voice throaty with her need.

“God, yes,” I groaned. “She’s nursing on my cock like it’s her favorite thing in the world. Fuck, that’s good. That’s real fucking good.”

“Good,” purred Iliasa. “Mmm, now remember to share, Mother. We want to suck on our Master’s cock, too. We love him as much as you do.”

Mother Sianili pulled her mouth off my cock and moaned, “I do love you, Master. You’re as much my son as your mother’s. And I am as much your slut as she is.”

“Yes, you are,” I said then groaned as Frelia engulfed my cock. “Gods damn, yes!”

I savored my oldest sister sucking on my dick. While I had more sisters out there, the four who were with me right now truly felt like my sisters. I grew up with Frelia, Iliasa, Lasla, and Pyrriah. They were my family.

And it was wonderful to have us all together.

Frelia swirled her tongue around my cock. She nursed with such passion as Frelia and Mother Sianili watched on. I shuddered, savoring that amazing mouth bobbing away. I loved it so much. It was an incredible delight to have them nursing on me like that. Just fantastic to have them bobbing their heads.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, that’s so good. That’s amazing. I love it so much. Las’s big dick, share!”

“Yes, share,” Iliasa pouted.

Frelia ripped her mouth off my cock so my other sylph-sister could suckle on my dick. I groaned, loving that hot mouth engulfing my cock. It was an incredible delight. Just a hot thrill to have Iliasa sucking on me. She nursed with such passion on me, her blue eyes glowing with her delight.

I groaned as I loved how wonderful it felt. This was so real. The dream the twins had made for us was just outstanding. I loved every second of it. I savored every moment of having that hot mouth working up and down my cock. I groaned, reveling in it. This was good. Amazing. My heart pounded in my chest as I loved this passion. I savored this delight working up and down my dick.

My dick throbbed and ached. I loved this so much. I savored this hot delight working up and down my cock. My heart pounded in my chest. My brow furrowed with this delight. It was an amazing one. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved my cock.

Then she popped her mouth off my dick. Mother Sianili suckled on me with such hunger. I loved how she worked her sweet mouth up and down my dick. The motherly sylph loved my cock. She nursed with such sweet passion.

“Las’s big dick!” I groaned.

“Mmm, yes, yes, you have such a big dick,” Frelia moaned.

Mother Sianili popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, “So huge, Master!”

Frelia nursed on my cock again. My older sister bobbed her head, working her hot lips up and down my shaft. She suckled on me with hunger. With this hot mouth that just made me shiver in delight. I loved every moment of it. This was just a hot passion to have nursing on my dick.

I groaned, loving every second of her working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with all that passion. All that wondrous might on my cock. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. I groaned, savoring the pleasure.

It was outstanding. Incredible.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s good. That’s so good. Shit, just keep doing that. Keep sucking on me like that.”

She winked at me as she nursed on my dick only to pop her mouth off and moaned, “You’re up, Iliasa. Make him cum!”

“Mmm, yes,” Iliasa groaned and engulfed my cock.

She suckled on me with as much passion as the other two sylphs. I loved every second of it. She swirled her tongue around my cock, swelling the pressure in my nuts. My dragon-mother and two sisters watched on, rubbing at their cunts as I savored this incestuous delight.

Iliasa passed me off to Mother Sianili who gave me to Frelia. They traded me from hot mouth to hot mouth. I groaned as the pressure in my nuts grew and grew with their every suckle. They moaned, their yellow and blue eyes staring up at me with passion.

I groaned as the pressure swelled and swelled in my nuts. The need to cum grew and grew as I went from Mother Sianili’s to Frelia’s to Iliasa’s mouths. I trembled as I felt their lust for my cum. They wanted me to splash their faces. Just hose them down.

I groaned, getting so close to that. Just so close to that moment of erupting.

“Gods, yes,” I groaned and adjusted their lusts.

Iliasa popped her mouth off my cock. Their three hands flew up and down my dick as their three faces pressed tight together, framing Mother Sianili. They stared up at me, begging with their eyes as they fisted my cock.

“Cum on our faces!” they moaned together. “Shower us!”

“Oh, do it,” Lasla purred.

“Yes, yes, yes,” my twin sister moaned.

“Gods damn,” I growled, the pressure hitting that bursting point. “Yes!”

My cock erupted.

I sprayed my sylph-sisters and step-mother in my pearly jizz. I groaned as the ecstasy surged out of me and slammed through my body. I groaned, savoring that rapture as I painted their faces in my seed. Over and over again my cock erupted.

My jizz splashed from Frelia, across Mother Sianili, to Iliasa. I hosed them down, drenching their features and their hair. My cum spurted over and over again. They opened their mouths wide, thrusting out their tongues to catch my spunk.

“Gods damn!” I snarled. “You are my sluts!”

They moaned in delight, their lusts quivering as I drenched them in my cum. I shuddered as I fired the last blast of jizz on Mother Sianili’s face. She groaned, her tongue sweeping out to lick the cum off her lips.

Then her daughters turned and licked and lapped at their mother’s features. They gathered up my spunk off Mother Sianili’s face. I loved it. It was so hot seeing them gather my spunk then share it with each other.

They passed it back and forth, sharing that spunk with hunger, the three of them kissing. Mother and her two daughters just reveling in my seed. I grinned as I watched the incestuous sight. More of my cum dripped onto their breasts as they shared it.

“Gods damn, I am glad to be here,” I groaned.

“Mmm, that is hot,” Lasla said, her hips wiggling back and forth. “You going to share?”

“Of course, he’s going to share,” said Pyrriah as she watched our half-sisters licking cum off Mother Sianili’s cheeks and sharing it with each other. Another three-way kiss.

“Yes, I am,” I said, putting my hands on my sister’s rumps. I squeezed Lasla and Pyrriah’s asses, savoring the plumpness. This dream felt so real.

When the slphys had finished licking up my cum from their faces, I was so ready to have more fun with them. My cock ached with the need to enjoy my step-mother. I wanted to fuck her pussy. It had been months since I slid into Mother’s wife’s pussy.

It was almost like I was cuckolding my dragon-mother. My dick throbbed as I said, “Frelia, devour Pyrriah’s cunt. I want you to make her cum.”

Frelia broke the kiss with our sister and her mother. “Mmm, sure, Master. I love Pyrriah’s pussy.”

“I love your tongue,” Pyrriah said. “It’s so wonderful to see you again.”

“With Oberoy and the twins, we can see them far more often,” I said. “Let them know what we’re up to so they don’t have to be worried about us.”

“Mmm, that would be welcomed,” said Mother Sianili.

“Mother,” I said, “feel free to fuck your daughter Iliasa’s pussy. I’m sure she’s missed having your cock in her as much as mine.”

“Yours just a teeny bit more, Master,” said Iliasa, “but I do so love having Mother’s girl-dick in me. Mmm, fuck me so hard. It’s a shame this is a dream. I would love to have your baby, too, Mother.”

“Yes, that would be wonderful if our Master allows it,” Mother said, her clit-dick thrusting from the folds of her pussy. Here, she didn’t have any manacles binding her wrists. “I’m going to fuck you so hard, my delightful daughter.”

“Mmm, fuck her hard, my sapphire,” purred Sianili, her eyes flicking up to me. “And what naughty deed do you wish me to perform, Master?”

“Lasla has a pussy needing her mother’s tongue,” I said. “Get to licking her out.”

“Yes, Master,” moaned Sianili as she turned to Lasla.

I loved the sight of the white-haired sylph nuzzling her face into her daughter’s black bush. Lasla groaned and gasped, her round boob jiggling as her mother licked at her snatch. The incestuous sight was so delightful.

Pyrriah groaned as she gripped the back of Frelia’s head, holding the violet-haired sylph to that yummy cunt. Mother rammed her hermaphrodite-dick into the kneeling Iliasa’s pussy. Both their big boobs bounced from the force of the dragon’s thrust.

I smiled at Mother Sianili’s pussy dripping juices down her thighs. Her lusts burned through her as she feasts on my sister’s cunt. I grinned and dropped to my knees behind the motherly sylph. My sister grinned and winked a blue eye at me.

I grinned back at my sister and pressed my dick into her mother’s pussy. I savored the wet feel of my step-mother’s juicy cunt. I loved that feeling as I worked my cock up and down her snatch. Her juices soaked my cock.

I thrust into her twat.

“Master!” she moaned as her twat devoured my dick.

I loved the feel of her cunt around my cock. I sank to the hilt in her snatch. I loved the feel of her gripping me. That hot pussy massaged me as I drew back my cock. She moaned into her daughter’s cunt. Lasla shuddered, grinding her furred muff on her mother’s face.

I slammed back into Mother Sianili’s cunt. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I loved the way her pussy gripped me. She held me tight as I fucked into her snatch over and over again. My nuts slapped into her clit, the wet smacks filling the air.

“Yes, yes, yes,” moaned Mother as she fucked Iliasa. “It’s so wonderful to be back in your pussy!”

“I love your hermaphrodite-dick, Mother!” groaned Iliasa. “Ooh, ooh, just keep fucking me. Matar’s big cock, that’s so good!”

“Frelia! Frelia!” Pyrriah moaned, her red hair flicking with light. “Ooh, my big sis knows how to eat my pussy.”

“Of course I do,” Frelia purred. “Now you just enjoy this!”

“Frelia!” squealed Pyrriah.

I grinned at that as I pumped away at Mother Sianili’s cunt. I fucked into her pussy again and again. I buried to the hilt in her snatch, loving the way her twat gripped me. She held me tight as I fucked into her snatch over and over again.

She moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side, stirring her twat around my dick. She massaged me with that amazing pussy. The sylph’s cunt felt so wondrous around my cock. She loved it, too, her pleasure building fast in her as she devoured her daughter’s cunt.

Lasla threw back her head. Her round tits jiggled before me as she enjoyed her mother’s hungry mouth. Lasla gripped a fistful of her mother’s white hair as she ground her furred muff on Mother Sianili’s face.

“Oh, Mother, yes!” groaned Lasla. “Oh, that’s so good. I love that hot tongue stroking my snatch. Just keep licking at me. Just lap at me with that hungry mouth. I love it.”

“Such a yummy pussy,” Mother Sianili moaned, her pussy clenching down on my cock. She held me tight with her hot twat. I loved how she gripped me. It was an incredible rush to fuck her hard and fast. Just such a powerful thrill to fuck her hard.

I pounded her with force. I buried into her cunt again and again. I loved that pleasure gripping my cock. I savored how she massaged my dick with my every thrust into her twat. I plowed into her again and again. My nuts slapped into her twat. Her clit.

Pleasure burst through her every time my balls smacked her bud. She moaned into my sister’s cunt. Mother Sianili squeezed her pussy around my cock, her orgasm building and building. I loved it. Lasla climbed towards her climax, too.

“Mother!” she groaned. “Ooh, just like that. Feast on me just like that! You’re going to make me cum!”

“Good, Mistress,” her mother moaned. “Mmm, that’s such a yummy cunt. Yes, yes, and such an amazing cock! Master!”

“Cum on that dick,” gasped Lasla.

“Yes, yes, cum on him, Mother Sianili,” whimpered Pyrriah, her red hair growing brighter and brighter. She humped her furred muff against Frelia’s licking tongue.

“Matar’s big cock,” moaned my dragon-mother as she fucked my half-sister.

“Yes!” Iliasa quivered on the ground, taking her mother’s dick, her big boobs swaying back and forth. “Gods, yes!”

I savored the orgasm building around me. All but poor Frelia were climbing towards their climaxes. I shuddered, savoring this heat swelling in me. I tossed my head back and forth as I enjoyed this delight.

I fucked into Mother Sianili, savoring the pleasures swelling around me. The gasps and moans of my women. My family writhed together in incestuous passion. I loved the slap of flesh. The smell of hot pussies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.