The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Pregnant Mother’s Passion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Pregnant Mother’s Passion - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Lasla – Coral Isle, Jyou Sea

“I need to cum,” my sexy sister, Pyrriah, said. She was sitting down in the shade rubbing at her pregnant stomach. She was six months along, like me. We both had our brother’s child growing in our bellies.

The sexy and dominating Kurtis had knocked up not only the two of us but also his dragon mother. Sadly, neither my mother nor our sylph half-sisters were showing any signs of conceiving no matter how many times he dumped his cum in their unprotected pussies.

“You need to cum, huh?” I asked as I strode over to her, my pregnant belly swaying. My round breasts felt larger and riper now. My nipples were growing fatter. In a few more months, our children would be born and need to suckle from us. “Why?”

“Because I’m horny,” she said. “I’m horny all the time.”

“We’re daughters of Las,” I pointed out. The blood of the God of Lust ran through our veins. “It’d be weird if you weren’t horny.”

Her red hair swayed about her face. We still didn’t know how she had engulfed herself in flames. She had never managed to repeat that feat. She was unusual and gorgeous. Her round breasts were as ripe as mine. Other than our hair color, mine black, we looked identical. We had different mothers but we could be twin sisters. Since we were born on the same day, we practically were.

“Well, I’m horny, too,” I said, standing over her. “What are you going to do about that?”

“Mmm, lick your pussy,” she said. Her tongue flicked over her lips. “If we get much larger, we might not be able to sixty-nine with each other any longer. That would be such a shame. I love eating your pussy as you eat mine. The only thing better is—”

“Kurtis’s cock fucking your pussy,” I finished.

She winked a blue eye at me. “So, sixty-nine?”

“Yes!” I groaned, loving the moniker we’d coined for the act. It just came to us when my mother, Sianili, was giving us an arithmetic lesson. We were drawing our equations out in the sand when I spotted how the six and the nine were the same but flipped. And when they were side by side...

I sank down to the ground with care. I had to do everything with care these days. That belly rounding out before me was affecting my balance. I leaned down onto my side, my ripe breasts pillowing together.

Pyrriah rolled onto her side. Her pregnant belly was right before me, her bush of bright, red hair peeking out from between her thighs. The swell started right above her pubic mound, a gentle curve that arced out and then swept back towards her breasts. Smooth and delicious.

“Mmm, I am going to devour that twat,” I moaned as I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me.

“Yes!” she groaned back, her eyes wild. “I’m going to feast on your pregnant pussy. Just lick up all that cream.”

I grabbed her hips, shoving one hand beneath her hip. The damp sand felt cool beneath my body in the shade. The breeze from the ocean washed over us, the jungle rustling around us. A toucan sang in the trees above us, serenading our lesbian incest.

Our pregnant bellies rubbed into the other’s breasts. My nipples throbbed against her flesh. Her left leg lifted to let me access her twat. I did the same. I stared at her pussy while her tangy musk filled my nose. We didn’t have the same flavor of cunt cream. Mine was spicy, but hers was such a heady aroma.

“I love the scent of your cunt,” she moaned, pressing her breasts tighter against my pregnant belly.

I kissed into her bush. Her silky curls spilled over my mouth. Then I found her hot, bred twat. Our brother’s cock had popped her cherry and put a baby in her belly. He had opened her up so I could thrust my tongue into her tangy depths.

“Lasla!” my sister moaned moments before she lapped at my pussy.

Pleasure rippled through me. Her tongue stroked my pussy lips. She caressed up and down them, sending a surge of delight rushing through my body. I trembled on the ground, reveling in the feel of her tongue caressing my pussy lips. Mine swirled around in her pregnant depths.

Her tangy juices soaked my taste buds. I lapped at her. Feasted on her snatch. Her silky pubic hairs rubbed into my face. My nipples throbbed against her pregnant belly while hers poked at my curving stomach. We both moaned, both devouring the other. Feasting.

“Well, well, well, came the masculine tone of our brother. “I thought I sensed something naughty going on over here.”

I shuddered and kept feasting on our sister. Kurtis moved up behind me. His shadow fell on my face as I feasted on the cunt he bred. My own pregnant pussy clenched from the delight Pyrriah gave me with her naughty tongue.

Then my brother sank down to the ground. Kurtis pressed his cock right into the crack of my ass. He didn’t ask for my permission. He just claimed me. My brother knew he owned my body just like the great hero Thrak had owned the sexy Faoril’s flesh.

That wonderful dick pushed against my asshole. I shuddered as he didn’t hesitate to press his strong chest into my back and thrust. My butthole didn’t need lube. I was a daughter of Las. I was always ready for sex of any sort.

“Yes, yes, Kurtis!” I moaned as his cock pushed against my asshole. My anal ring spread and spread. My toes curled as he popped right in.

I groaned at the hot feel of his thick dick sliding into my bowels while Pyrriah’s tongue danced around my clit. My tongue fluttered through her pregnant sheath. My asshole clenched down on my brother’s hard cock. He went deeper and deeper, stretching me out.

He felt incredible as he sodomized me with that delicious cock. He penetrated to the limits of my bowels. He slid to the hilt in my naughty sheath. I groaned at how amazing he felt as he throbbed in me. My asshole clenched down on around him. I held him tight.

I squeezed with all my prowess on him. I whimpered and groaned. My eyes scrunched up as I just savored how he felt in me. He growled behind me as his cock filled up my asshole to its limit. My anal sheath clenched about his girth, his bush rubbing into my rump.

“Kurtis, yes!” I moaned, my body squirming between his strong form and our sister’s pregnant flesh. My nipples throbbed against Pyrriah’s round belly, hers caressing over my belly.

“Gods damn, you’re tight today,” moaned Kurtis.

“And yummy,” Pyrriah moaned. “Her pussy is tasting extra spicy!” She thrust her tongue into my depths.

I gasped and shuddered, savoring the pleasure of her tongue swirling through my snatch. I did the same to her. I fucked my tongue in and out of her pregnant twat as Kurtis drew back his cock. The pleasure felt amazing. My bowels clung to him as he slid further and further back. The rapture melted down to my cunt.

Then he thrust back into me. He rammed his cock to the hilt in my bowels. His balls smacked into my taint. He groaned and kissed at my ear. He nibbled on it. I shuddered, my tongue dancing through Pyrriah’s tangy twat.

“Damn, Lasla!” groaned Kurtis as he fucked away at my bowels. “Mmm, squeeze that sweet ass on my dick. You want my cum.”

“Of course, she does!” Pyrriah moaned. “She’s your sister. All your sisters want your cum!”

“All of us!” I moaned, my orgasm swelling faster and faster as they both pleasured me.

Kurtis fucked my ass while Pyrriah devoured my cunt. My naughty, redheaded sister fluttered her tongue up and down my pregnant folds. Her round belly massaged my nipples and tits. Sparks flared from them, joining the bliss growing and growing in my nethers.

I squeezed my sister’s rump. I held tight to her toned ass as I fucked my tongue in and out of her hot cunt. She moaned into mine, her tongue sliding around my folds. She found my clit. Sucked hard on it.

My bowels clamped down on Kurtis’s dick. The pleasure rushed through me. That wonderful bliss that would have me exploding in rapture. I whimpered and then found Pyrriah’s own clit. I sucked on her as Kurtis hammered my asshole.

“Gods damn, yes!” he growled. “That’s it, Lasla. You want my cum flooding your bowels.”

I did.

I came.

My pregnant pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out. I bucked between them, my tits rubbing into Pyrriah’s round belly. I squealed around her clit as my asshole spasmed around Kurtis’s hammering cock.

He plunged his dick hard and fast in and out of my writhing bowels. He fucked me hard as I spasmed through my orgasm. My pussy gushed juices that Pyrriah lapped up with hungry need. She moaned, squirming against me as she drank my cream.

“So good,” she whimpered while our brother kept ass-fucking me.

“Las’s spurting cock, it is!” growled my brother. “Damn, that’s good. You’re going to make me explode.”

Incestuous delight ran through my pregnant body. I bucked and moaned, my bowels convulsing with such wild need. The rapture surged through me. The bliss slammed into my mind and melted my thoughts. I groaned, stars dancing across my vision.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned into that wonderful snatch. “Oh, Gods, I keep cumming!”

“Lasla!” Pyrriah groaned as I sucked on her clit again. “Yes!”

Her tangy juices gushed out. She joined me in rapture. I lapped up her cream, her wet bush rubbing on my face. Our pregnant bodies heaved together while Kurtis kept hammering my bowels. He fucked me with such intensity. He kept the pleasure alive in me. That bliss spasmed out of me and drowned my mind.

Kurtis slammed to the hilt in my asshole, grunted, and erupted.

“Lasla!” he growled as he flooded my spasming bowels with his hot seed.

I came even harder, my round belly pushing into Pyrriah’s plump tits. Waves of ecstasy swarmed out of my pussy and splashed into my mind. I drowned in the rapture as my bowels milked out the cum pumping from my brother’s huge dick.

“Gods damn, this ass is amazing!” he growled. “That’s it, Lasla. Work out that cum. Yes, yes! You want it all!”

“I do!” I howled between licks at Pyrriah’s twat. Her flood slowed as her own orgasm died.

Mine hit a wild crest. I held there at the top of a wave of pure ecstasy as Kurtis fired the last of his cum into my bowels. I hung there, trembling and loving every moment of my asshole brimming with jizz and cock.

Then I gasped as the pleasure retreated.

“Brother!” I whimpered. “I love you so much. Oh, you and Pyrriah give me so much joy.”

“Mmm,” Pyrriah moaned, her face nuzzling into my pussy. “You give us babies.”

“I gave you two babies,” Kurtis muttered. He ripped his cock out of my asshole. Why can’t I breed the sylphs? Our father did. I was able to breed our mother. She’s a hermaphrodite, too. It doesn’t make any Gods damn sense.”

“She’s your mother,” I said. “Maybe that’s why you can breed her. You can from her flesh, but we’re human. I think. Well, maybe not Pyrriah.”

“We’re siblings is what we are,” she said. “The three of us are the same. You can make sex toys and our brother can dominate women. I just can burst into flames when facing a murderous dragon-mother.”

Kurtis snorted and started to laugh. Buzzing on rapture, I burst into giggles. Pyrriah joined us, our pregnant bellies rubbing into the other’s tits as the mirth roiled out of us. Cum leaked out of my asshole. It felt so wonderful right now. I was sure we would figure it out.


Kurtis

It was becoming clearer and clearer that I couldn’t ever breed the sylphs. I kept ignoring that doubt, but it had been eight months since I started fucking the women of my family. Three of them were pregnant. Three of them were not.

I wanted them all bred so badly, and it frustrated me that I couldn’t do it.

I needed to vent my frustration.

“That’s perfect, Mother,” I said as my dragon-mother finished tying up her wife. My step-mother, Sianili, was bound up with fibrous ropes, her feet tied together at her rump, her legs bound tight and forced apart. More ropes ran around her body.

I pulled on the thick rope I’d thrown over a sturdy branch. The tree swayed. My arm muscles bulged as I lifted Sianili up from the ground. She gasped, air rushing around her body. Her white tresses fluttered. Her hairless twat clenched tight.

“Master,” she moaned, her fingers twitching. “Oh, Master, yes, yes, fuck my pussy. I know I’ll be bred today. I ate oysters. That has to help.”

Her enthusiasm and optimism made me smile. She believed in me, but there was something that my half-divine cum just couldn’t overcome. I would need to try something different. More and more, I was thinking about leaving this island.

But go where? Do what?

It was just an itch. I couldn’t leave now. My twin sisters—Lasla was an honorary twin—were pregnant and so was my dragon mother. Her belly thrust out round before her. She wore her gold cock cage, keeping her clit-dick from growing, and the gold chain about her throat attached to a leash I used to control her. Her breasts were so large and soft, grown plumper now that her milk had come in.

“Fuck her hard, Master,” my mother moaned. She had such a throaty purr to her voice. Her deep-sapphire eyes gleamed with her lust. The softer blue of her hair spilled about her motherly face. “Pound her cunt. Fuck my wife and breed her.”

“I’ll fuck her so hard,” I growled as I tied off the rope. Mother Sianili now swung at the perfect height for my cock to fuck into her pussy. I marched up to her, my dick throbbing. “I’ll ump her full of my baby-making spunk.”

“Yes,” she moaned, her body trembling. The rope creaked.

I lined up my cock at her pussy. She swayed back and forth. As she swung forward, I thrust. I pressed my cock against her cuntlips. As she swung back, her twat slid over my dick. She engulfed me in her tight, juicy cunt. Her back arched. Her head tossed as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her pussy.

She squealed in delight. For the last eight months, only my dick and dildos had gone into her cunt. She hadn’t gotten to enjoy her wife’s clit-dick once in that hall. I didn’t want my dragon-mother breeding the sylph, but...

I glanced at my mother. She was sitting down a large small box beside me. My dick twitched in her wife’s cunt as she stepped on it. Her large tits swayed. They were elevated now, right before my face, her dark-pink nipples beaded white.

I smiled in understanding. “Such a loving Mommy-slut, huh? You want your son cared for?”

“I just want you to have the energy to breed my sexy Sianili, Master,” Mother moaned.

My hips thrust forward, fucking Sianili’s pussy. She gasped, the impacts swinging her forward up my cock before she slid back down it. Her pussy clung to me, squeezing hard about me. I leaned over to take my dragon-mother’s nipple into my mouth and nurse from her teat. I latched on.

Suckled.

Warm and creamy milk flooded my mouth. I groaned at the creamy delight coming from my pregnant mother’s tit. The sweet liquid was ambrosia. I had never tasted the like in my living memory. I sealed my mouth around her nub and sucked with all my might. She groaned in delight.

The milk slid down my throat to my stomach and warmed my guts. It was amazing. Just a delight to enjoy. I suckled. Nursed. I loved every moment of working out that wonderful ambrosia. She groaned, her fingers kneading her tit and squirting the milk into my mouth.

“Master! Master!” Mother Sianili moaned, her cunt clenching down around my dick as she swung forward and back.

Her pussy clung to me. That wonderful, delicious, and amazing snatch massaged the aching crown of my dick. I groaned around my mother’s nub. I suckled with hunger. I nursed with all the ferocity that I had in me. My mother moaned as more and more of her milk gushed into my mouth.

“That’s it, Master!” she groaned. “Mmm, such a hungry son you are, Master. Yes, yes, let your Mommy-slut keep you strong. Give you the stamina to fuck naughty Sianili’s cunt with all your might.”

“He’s fucking me so hard, my sapphire!” gasped Mother Sianili, her twat squeezing about me. “Master! Master! I know you’ll breed me. You’ll pump me full of all that spunk. I’ll have your baby, Master! Yours!”

Would she?

I thrust harder at her. The rope creaked as she slid up and down my cock. Her twat sucked at my dick. That delicious ache spread up to the tip of my cock as my dragon-mother moaned. I slid my hand around her waist and grabbed her ass. Her pregnant swell rubbed into my hip. I could feel the life I had planted in her.

I had put that baby in her. My son or daughter grew in my mother’s womb. I had triumphed over her body. I had claimed her, made her mine. I suckled hard at her nipple, reveling in the creamy delight of her milk as it squirted against the roof of my mouth. The sweet delight melted across my taste buds.

I groaned, thrusting into my step-mother’s pussy. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. My balls tightened with a load of cum that I would pump into Mother Sianili’s snatch. I would fire so much jizz into her womb.

Enough to breed her a dozen times over.

“Master! Master!” Mother Sianili moaned, her cunt squeezing with such force around my dick. “Oh, Master, your cock ... Your cock is melting my cunt. This is amazing. You’re amazing. I love your dick being in me. Oh, yes, yes, Master!”

I thrust away at her with harder and harder strokes. I buried into her cunt with all my might. I plowed hard into her. Fast. I rammed my dick to the hilt in her snatch. Her pussy clenched about me. She held me with all her passion. It was amazing.

She moaned, her snatch clenching about my dick. I suckled from her wife’s nub. My mother’s milk flowed into my mouth. It was intoxicating to enjoy. I squeezed her ass while her pregnant belly rubbed into my side.

“Master!” Mother groaned. “Please, please, cum in my wife’s pussy. Give her that baby. She needs to have another. Yours!”

She did. She absolutely did, but...

I ripped my mouth from my mother’s nipple and growled, “Let me feel that pussy cumming on my dick, sylph-slut!”

“Yes, Master!” Mother Sianili moaned, her pussy clenching down on my cock as I thrust forward. I buried hard into her.

The rope creaked. Her toes flexed. White hair danced in the wind. My dragon-mother’s stomach rubbed into me. Her breasts swayed by my head as she whimpered and moaned. Her hands stroked my chest and back.

“Cum on his cock, my windy wisp!” gasped Mother.

I slammed hard into Sianili’s cunt. My balls cracked into her hairless flesh. Into her clit. She gasped, her pussy clenching down around me as she swung forward. The rope creaked as she slid up my cock. Her pussy gripped me. I groaned at the delicious, intense suction that she gave me.

She slammed back down me, squeezing the entire time. She bottomed out on me and gasped. The wind howled around her as her pussy spasmed around my dick. Her hungry hole sucked at me with her spasming passion.

“Master!”

“Gods damn!” I gasped, the pressure rising to the pinnacle of my cock. My dick twitched and throbbed in her pussy. “Las’s mighty cock!”

I erupted into my step-mother’s pussy.

Spurt after spurt of my cum pumped into Mother Sianili’s snatch. Her flesh rippled and writhed as I flooded her. I squeezed my dragon-mother’s ass. I kneaded her rump, her pregnant belly rubbing against me. She hugged me tight.

“You’re breeding her, Master!” she moaned. “Oh, my strong son is breeding my wife. Yes, yes, yes! That makes me so wet! My clit tingled!”

I groaned, “I’m not! I can’t! Not yet! Something has to change!”

The pleasure slammed into my mind. I knew it was true. I could never breed her. Something about our physiology wasn’t compatible. There had to be a way to change that. A way to overcome this limitation. What? How?

It wasn’t here.

I fired the last of my cum into Mother Sianili’s cunt. I groaned at the pleasure rushing through my body. It pumped through me. I sucked in deep breaths. I panted, loving the way that it made me tremble. My eyes fluttered.

“Gods damn it,” I muttered and ripped my dick out of Mother Sianili’s cunt.

“You’ll do it,” my dragon-mother said as I stepped back. She stepped off her platform, her hands holding her pregnant belly. Her breasts swayed from side to side, the gold chain connected to her collar dangling down between those lush mounds and draping to the right around her stomach’s curve. “I believe in you.”

“I will do it,” I declared. “I’ll find a way to breed them. But it’s not today.” I grabbed the key around my neck.

My mother gasped as I thrust it into the lock on the side of her chastity belt. I twisted it and it sprang open. I pulled it off of her and seat it down. She stared down at her clit and then she let it blossom. She shuddered as her big cock thrust from the folds of her pussy and appear out from beneath her pregnant belly.

“Oh, thank you, Master,” she moaned, her hands grabbing her cock. “Do you wish your Mommy-slut to just masturbate, or can I fuck my wife in the ass?”

“The pussy,” I said. “I want you to breed her and your daughters. Frelia and Iliasa need babies put in their wombs. You can fuck them until they’re pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.