The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 49: The Halfling’s Naughty Report

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 49: The Halfling’s Naughty Report - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Drakin Castle, the Haunted Forest

I blinked in surprise at Oberoy’s desire to come with us. It was a startling request from him.

“I’m sorry, Mother, but I believe I can help Kurtis on his journey,” the young man said. Despite the terrible treatment that he had endured at Throwia’s hands, the fairy-prince stood tall. He had scars on his body and looked so frail.

A dry twig that would snap.

“No,” Queen Tinia said, shaking her head. “You are not going. I just got you back.” She cupped his face. “You need time to recover from the tender care of Throwia’s company.”

“I am as strong as I will be, Mother,” he told her, pulling her hands gently from his face. “This is something I must do.”

“Why?” Tears brimmed in her eyes. I agreed. This made no sense to me, but I didn’t want to interfere. This was between my half-sister and her son. “Why do you have to go?”

“Because our clan of faeries owes a great debt to Kurtis,” Oberoy insisted. “He and his siblings—your half-sisters, Mother—stood up against our jailers. They freed us from Throwia. Because of Kurtis’s bargain with Throwia, I’m free of her... ministrations.”

His wings flickered at that. His anger echoed through the room.

“One of us should join with him and help him find the Cradle of life to free our shared father, Mother.” He stroked her cheeks now. “It’s right.” “But why you?” demanded Queen Tini

a. “Plumdrop or Oakheart can go.”

“Because I am the strongest of your children, Mother,” said Oberoy. “The one most able to fight no matter how weary I am from my stay in Throwia’s cells.”

“No,” she said, shaking her head. “You’re too weak.”

Oberoy turned to me, his eyes pleading. “Please, Kurtis, please. We are brothers. Both sons of Las. Let me come with you. The fates of our families are intertwined.”

I swallowed, not sure what to say.

“You have liberated us, and we owe you. As the firstborn of Queen Tinia’s clan, it falls to me to do this. I am her prince. This is my responsibility. My mother is blinded by her emotions.”

“By love and worry!” Queen Tinia said.

“I don’t know,” I said, my heart thundering. Did we need him?

“You have an incubus and succubus with you,” Oberoy said. “My magic and theirs can be a potent combination. Even when you dream, you will be able to satiate your lusts whom you want with our powers.”

My cock throbbed. Even when I slept ... That was a powerful idea. It burned through me. I was too much Las’s son not to crave that. I licked my lips, trying to find a reason to counter it, but that last one was too convincing.

“Okay,” I said. “You can come.”

“Thank you, brother,” Oberoy said.

“What?” Queen Tinia fluttered to me. “You can’t take my son with you!”

I took her by the arms and pulled her to me. “You’re my wife now, Tinia. He’s my step-son now as well as my half-brother and nephew. Trust me. I look after my family. You’re part of my family. I won’t let any harm come to him.”

“You’re going up against Throwia,” she said, her eyes flicking to Beliala. “You do not fulfill your words to her, and the consequences will be dire.”

“To all of us,” Oberoy said. “Whether I go with Kurtis or not. You have taken him as your husband, sworn to him, and he has made up his decision, Mother.”

“We will protect your son,” said Lasla. She threw her arm around our half-brother. “Mmm, trust us. We take good care of Las’s sons. Don’t we, Mother Azuliana.”

“Yes, we do,” purred my dragon-mother, her manacles rattling.

“I will protect him like I protect Kurtis,” said Pyrriah. Her hair flickered with fire.

Queen Tinia stared at me and sighed. “I am your queen now, my brother-husband. If this is your will, but ... My son better be returned to me. I don’t believe in divorce, but I won’t suffer you for a husband if you get him hurt.” Her eyes burned with passion. “Am I clear?”

I grinned at her. “Very.”

I kissed my fairy-queen. She moaned into the lips for a moment, unable to resist the lust I exuded. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. I savored the incestuous thrill of making out with my sister. It always was a heady thrill.

I broke the kiss and glanced to Oberoy. Then at Beliala. “We have to walk back to our ship. It’s several days away on foot at the mouth of the Kemoh River. You can stay here for a few more days then fly to join us, Oberoy. Beliala, you’ll escort him and keep him safe, right?”

“Yes, Lord Kurtis,” Beliala gasped and cringed before me. She bowed her head, a broken woman.

“Excellent,” I said. I glanced at my fairy-wife. “A few days to nurse him and care for him.”

“Thank you, husband,” purred my queen. She bowed to me.

With that, I turned and marched out of Drakin Castle. Lasla and Pyrriah walked at my side with my dragon-mother behind me, her leash in my hand. Diane walked beside my mother, the moon maiden meek and quiet as she stepped with grace, clad only in her silvery hair. Then came the incubus and succubus. The two rakshasa’s had the rear, their tiger heads out. Nephi and Stalker, the panthopus Lasla had tamed, led the way.

For a time, the werewolves followed us before they broke off to guard the castle. The air distorted behind us at that point. In the trees, I spotted Plumdrop, Sweetdrop, and a few other of the faerie working their magic. They re-established the twisting glamour that made finding Drakin Castle even harder.

It would be a safe place for them.

We marched through the trees on the way back to the Treasure Box. All in all, it was a profitable detour. The stakes had never been higher. The dangers never greater. Throwia ... I wasn’t thrilled to have her attention, but...

I had more pawns. An idea of what to do. A direction and goal.


Azuliana – The Vyman Plains

A few days later after the latest meeting with Throwia, my son led us out of the trees. I was glad to be out of the forest and see the blue sky overhead. Like a sea that hung above us, the scattering of clouds foam. The sun shone warm on me.

It burned with fire.

I closed my eyes, feeling that fire in me. I was a dragon, and these damned manacles kept me as a human. I could change my shape, but my wrists could never get any thicker. And if they got thinner, the manacles would shrink. That was how they worked.

It was so frustrating.

The anger slowly mounted in me at Ziryihm. It had to be the deva who had told Antagony about us. How else would that hermaphrodite hunter have found us without a hermaphrodite demigoddess telling her where to find me.

About my situation.

Ziryihm was a friend, but she had gone too far. I wasn’t the deva’s prisoner. I didn’t have to remain on that island. I could leave it if I wanted to. I was the one taking the risk. It was none of her business. I was helping my family.

My son and his sisters.

My Master and my Mistresses.

I was a sex slave. A devoted and submissive slut to my son and his sisters. Kurtis, Lasla, and Pyrriah controlled me. I loved Sianili—missed her greatly—but so long as Kurtis wanted me on this journey, that was where my place would be.

So how dare that bitch Ziryihm interfere in my life. If I ever found her, I would rip those damned wings from her. She would scream in agony for limiting me like this. If my children were injured because I couldn’t transform into a dragon, then I would make that deva suffer for eternity.

I could feel that wrath in me. That anger I had kept away for so long. All dragons had it. We burned with fire, even a mutant like me. The water from my nixie mother wasn’t enough to douse my flames. I blazed.

Just like we all did.

It was proper that we were all but extinct. If my children were harmed, I would show that deva-bitch why she was a fool for what she’d done. I yanked on the manacles. They rattled, the cuffs biting into my wrists.

Not even Cernere could get out of them.

My teeth ground together as we marched across the plains. I stared up at the clouds that were denied me. I seethed. A bird flew overhead. A proud eagle that could soar where he wanted, but not me. I was stuck down here on the ground because of her.

My rage simmered hotter and hotter as the sun rose higher and higher in the skies.


Kurtis – Mouth of the Kemoh River

We saw the sea long before we reached it.

Every time we topped a hill, we could see the Nimborgoth on the horizon, closer each time. I was so glad to reach the ship. I had walked enough for a while. We had gone far. Gained much. I just hoped the Treasure Box was still anchored at the mouth of the river.

Captain Telesi wouldn’t have abandoned us if she could help it. But we were also overdue. Out there longer than I had planned thanks to the detour to capture Diane.

In the late afternoon, we topped another hill and saw it. The mouth of the Kemoh River. I smiled at the sight of the two-masted ship waiting out at sea. The Treasure Box. I sighed in relief as I marched down the hill.

Nephi and Stalker led the way, both walking on all fours. Pyrriah watched them with a speculative look in her eyes. I wondered what that would be. I touched her desires. It wasn’t lust brimming in her. It was something else. Something ... eager?

I had trouble reading emotions that weren’t lust and desire.

I decided not to ask her. She would tell me when she was ready.

As we followed the river towards the mouth, rowboats launched from the Treasure Box. I smiled as they rowed out to us. By the time we reached the mouth of the river and stood on the sands, the two boats reached us. One was rowed by Tarthan, the bosun on the ship. He had dark-brown skin and a thick mustache. His son, Foran, rowed the other boat.

“My Lord,” said Tarthan as he jumped off the ship. I had bred his wife and daughter, but thanks to my manipulation of Tarthan, he accepted that.

Was turned on by that.

“It is good to see you,” he said. “We were starting to worry.”

“Had to make a side-trip farther south,” I said, thumbing over my shoulder to Diane.

“My, my, is she a...” Tarthan swallowed as he stared at Diane and her shimmering hair draped over her body.

“Moon maiden,” I said. “And an incubus, a succubus, a panthopus, and we’ll be joined by a fairy and a devil this evening.” I hoped.

“A panthopus?” asked Foran. “What’s that.”

“He’s my good boy,” cooed Lasla as she petted the monstrous cat as he crouched in tall grass, hiding. His tentacles waved back and forth as she stroked him. “He’s just such a good boy. Aren’t you? Yes, you are!”

She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. The panthopus licked her face.

“Vedr’s queefs,” Tarthan breathed. “That beast ... He’s tamed.”

“By my sister’s pussy,” I said. “How are Tharaka and Solja?”

“Restless,” said Tarthan. “They’ve been sparring with Korvan and his men.”

Those were slave-soldiers that belonged to Princess Lavhi, my other rakshasa-princess. I left her behind. She was a pleasure-addict. She just wanted to feel delight. She was broken by our contest, sadly, and mostly useless for anything but a good fuck.

“And Princess Lavhi?” I asked.

“Oh, me and the other men keep her filled with cum, my Lord,” said Tarthan. “And when we can’t, she has her vibrating dildo.”

“Good, good,” I said. “Well, let’s get back to the ship. We’ll sail as soon as our last two members show up.”

We climbed into the two rowboats and were taken out into the sea. The surface was calm and in no time we were reaching the ship. I thought poor Stalker would have to be carried up. But he jumped and clawed up the side of the ship and over it in a flesh, bringing some shouts from above.

“Don’t!” Lasla cried as I climbed up cargo netting as fast as I could, which was hard. “Don’t hurt him! He’s a good boy!”

I reached the top and climbed over the railing to find Solja hurrying over, the troll’s massive, woody body ready to fight. I threw myself between them and waved my arms. Solja stared at me in shock.

“It’s a monster,” he growled.

“No, it’s my sister’s pet,” I said. “He won’t hurt anyone.”

Solja stared at me for a long time. “Are we finally going to Shizhuth, or will you continue to waste my time with your pointless excursions to satiate your depraved lusts.”

“Next stop, Shizhuth,” I told him and smiled. “We’ll sail as soon as our last two members arrive. They should be here soon.”

Solja grunted. “We better. My patience is running thin.”

“Brother,” Tharaka said and pulled him away.

I let out a breath and turned back to Stalker. But he was already racing to the railing. His tentacles shot over the side. He pulled Lasla up. My sister giggled in delight as she was held in her pet monster’s tentacles, her lusts spiking through him.

“Finally back and with such interesting companions,” said Captain Telesi. She sauntered up at me, the halfling’s bronze face gleaming in the reddish hue of the setting sun. “How many new friends did you pick up.”

“A few,” I said, the other halfling women on the ship appearing. As did the two human women, Tarthan’s wife Bethie and their daughter Overia. “Sorry to make you wait so long without my cock. We can change that, if you’d like?”

“Ah, Lord Kurtis, you know what a halfling maiden wants,” said the motherly captain. “Just the way to her heart.”

“Is through her pussy with my big dick?” I asked her, a big grin on her face.

“Mmm, most definitely. That’s how my husband did it.” She winked at me. “And you’re even bigger.” She looked around and pointed to the crate. “You sit there, and I’ll go for a ride. Get you caught up on events.”

“Besides the troll being impatient to get to Shizhuth?” I asked. Solja was starting to worry me. He was out for revenge, which I got. But he also would be arriving with me. His actions could cause me problems.

“Besides that,” she said.

I opened my robes and let them drop off my body, comfortable being naked. I had lived on a tropical island in next to nothing all my life. Plus, I was Las’s son. I knew that every woman on this boat wanted me. I could feel their desires pulsing through them.

Malial and Nelli, the other sister-wives to Telesi, plus their various daughters. Kelesi, Delli, Alli, and Shalial.

I sat down on the box, my cock throbbing before me. I grinned as I leaned back against the railing. The ship bobbed in the water, rolling slightly with the waves. Telesi walked to me with a natural gait. She wasn’t perturbed at all as she pulled off her top then wiggled out of her pantaloons.

Her bronze body came into view. She was half my height but perfectly proportioned with large, soft breasts that swayed from side to side. Her red hair, spilled around her shoulders, had a metallic hue to it as did her thick bush hiding her juicy pussy.

She grinned at me as she mounted me. She grabbed my big dick in her hands and lowered her cunt to my cock. My tip nuzzled through her thick pubic hair to find the folds of her cunt. Her pussy lips spread over my dick. She groaned as she sank down it.

“Vedr’s queef!” she moaned as she sank down my cock. “Yes!”

Her face twisted with pleasure as she devoured more and more of me with that hot pussy of hers. I loved the feeling of her cunt devouring my dick. She swallowed so much of my cock. She took more and more of me until she had sunk all the way down my dick.

I groaned in delight, savoring her pussy around me. The Captain of the Treasure Box moaned in wanton delight, her back arching and large tits swaying. She rubbed her hands over my strong chest, her twat squeezing around me. She soaked me in her juices.

“So,” I groaned, savoring this hot pussy around my dick, “what’s been going on?”

“Not much, really,” she said. “Seen no other ships. I was worried pirates might use the river to get fresh water.” She looked around, her cunt clenching down on my dick. “Since no one comes here for trade. It’s a good place for that.”

“Well, that’s something,” I said. I hadn’t thought about pirates. They were out there. Captain Thyrna, tamed by the great orc hero Thrak, had been a pirate before meeting him. She had sailed the Nimborgoth.

“Really, just been some slight morning sickness thanks to you.” The captain gave me a wicked grin. “Bred most of the boat. I don’t know what we’ll do in a few months. Get some more crew, I suppose, to help out when my belly’s sticking out to here.”

She held her hands out before, brushing my stomach.

“Make sure they’re women,” I said.

“So we can be in the same situation again?” she asked with a laugh.

“Yep,” I said, winking at her. “Won’t that be hot?”

“You’re such a man,” she said. “Just thinking about putting a babe in a woman’s belly and not what she has to go through.”

“You must love it to have two already.”

“I do.” She squeezed her pussy around my cock and slid up my dick. “Oh, I do! Yes, yes, you bred me! A human! That should be impossible, but ... Demigods!”

She slammed her cunt down my dick. I groaned at the heat of her pussy engulfing my dick. That was a wondrous treat. Her hot pussy swallowed every inch of my cock. Just devoured it. Pleasure washed through me as her hot pussy soaked my shaft.

My nuts tightened as she slid back up me. I reveled in that hot cunt rising up my dick. It was an incredible rush. I growled out my pleasure as she reached the pinnacle. Then she slammed back down me. I groaned at that.

“Yes!” I panted as her pussy gripped every inch of my dick. “Oh, fuck, yes, that’s good. That’s really good. Gods damn, work that pussy, Captain Telesi!”

“Gladly!” she moaned, her pussy massaging my dick. She had such a great cunt. “Ooh, ooh, that big dick is stretching out my pussy!”

“That’s the plan,” I groaned as I grabbed her ass.

I held her rump and pumped her pussy up and down my dick. The halfling gasped, her metallic, red hair fluttered in the wind. Her boobs bounced and heaved as she squeezed her cunt around my cock. She massaged me with that wonderful, bred pussy.

The other women of the crew were nearby, stripping naked. They were all staring at me with such lust. Bessie hugged her daughter Overia from behind, rubbing her hands over the girl’s belly and nibbling at her neck.

It was a hot sight to see. Just an amazing one. I loved the sight of the mother sliding her fingers down to rub at her daughter’s shaved cunt. Overia didn’t have any of her golden hair adorning her pussy. She kept herself bald.

“Mother,” she whimpered as two fingers vanished into her pussy. “Yes, yes, Mother!”

“Mmm, wet and ready for Lord Kurtis,” purred her mother as she thrust away.

I grinned, loving that so much. This was an incredible moment. My heart pounded in my chest as Captain Telesi worked her cunt up and down my dick. She rode me with such force. It was an incredible delight to have her doing that. I savored every moment of it. I loved this pleasure working up and down my dick.

She squeezed her cunt down on my cock. She massaged me with her hot cunt. She gripped me with that wondrous snatch. My hands held her ass, pumping her twat up and down my dick. I savored her hot flesh massaging me.

It was an incredible delight. Shalial dropped to her knees. The golden-haired halfling buried her face into her mother’s pussy. Malial gasped in delight, her large breasts heaving, her golden hair fluttering in the cooling breeze.

“You wonderful daughter!” she moaned, gripping the back of Shalial’s head.

“Yes, yes, yes, feast on your mother’s pussy,” groaned Nelli. “That’s such a good girl, Shalial. Be like your sister and love your mother, too.”

Delli and Alli, half-sisters to Shalial and Kelesi, both leaned over and latched onto their mother’s nipples. They suckled on Nelli’s tits. I loved the sight, the halfling woman trembling with the pleasure of those girls loving her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.