The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 41: The Naughty Succubus & Wicked Demon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: The Naughty Succubus & Wicked Demon - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Drakin Castle, the Haunted Forest

The succubus’s pussy suffocated me.

I couldn’t breathe.

She held me tight to her cunt. Her petals spilled over my lips and nose. I had to breathe. But if I did, I would drown in her pussy cream. It would fill my lungs. I had to submit. I had to lick her if I was to survive. My chest burned. My head pounded.

I clenched my jaws tight. I welded my tongue to the roof of my mouth. I would not give her the satisfaction. I did not submit. I conquered. My lungs burned more and more, but I didn’t care. I would not give in. I would not lick her pussy. I would beat her some other way.

But I had to breathe. I needed to suck in air. My legs kicked as I dangled over the hole. Her pussy cream ran down my chin. Her eyes stared down at me with such malicious delight as he held me to her cunt. Hanging by my wrists, I had no way to fight her. To resist.

“Just lick,” she purred, her eyes gleaming bright. “Just slide that tongue through my folds. “It’s too early for you to die, Kurtis. Much, much too early for you to perish. We’ve hardly had any fun!”

I stared up at her with all my defiance while my lust sought a way into her desires. But she was armored, her passions focused on this. As a demigoddess daughter of Las, she had the strength to resist my manipulation.

I had to make her vulnerable. And drowning in her pussy cream wasn’t that.

It was what she wanted. My submission or my death were both her desires. I could see no other way out of this but submitting. I would die. My sisters were in danger. Should I swallow my pride, bend here, then find a way to break free.

But if I bent, then I would be lost. I would no longer always be in charge. Something in me would break. Shatter. It would never come back. I could feel that. I would die or be a simpering worm. Those were my choices.

I would rather die.

I fought the urge to breathe. My lungs burned more and more. My legs kicked. I glared up at her while she just smiled. She was more than prepared to smother me with her cunt until the end of the world. She would utterly suffocate me and ... and...

Why wasn’t I dying? I hadn’t taken a breath in long enough that I should be passing out. But my mind was clearly. My lungs burned for air. They blazed so much. My head pounded. But where was the darkness fuzzing the edges of my vision? The spots of light?

I wasn’t suffocating like I should be. I was holding my breath way past my tolerances. Why?

It hit me. I was in a dream. This wasn’t real. This wasn’t my body. I was asleep in the courtyard right now. Nothing was smothering my real flesh. I relaxed my body. The urge to breathe left me now that I understood where I was.

I stared calmly up at her. Then I let myself slip into boredom. The pain in my wrists faded. In my shoulders. This wasn’t my body. She couldn’t do anything to me that I didn’t let her. If I believed this was real, then she one.

So I denied her.

My heart beat slowed. I counted. Time was slipping by. Her sadistic glee dwindled. Her brow furrowed as she didn’t feel me licking her. Frustration grew in her eyes. She realized I had figured it out. That this wouldn’t work.

The frustration built and built as she rubbed my face into her cunt. “Lick me or die!” she hissed. “Feast on my cunt!”

“No,” I said into her pussy. “I’m good.”

My words were muffled, but I bet she understood the flippant tone. I hung there calm as she grew angry. Her nostrils flared. This wasn’t what was supposed to happen. Had never happened to her. She invaded the dreams of unsuspecting me. She pounced on them.

I had known about her. When she fell on me, I wasn’t surprised. I knew what I was up against. That I was even dreaming.

And as she grew angry and frustrated, a chink opened in her desire. An opening that I wiggled my lust through and spilled into her soul. I smiled and flared a new desire in her. A way for her to conquer me. Not through domination, but through abject pleasure.

To give me such bliss, that she overwhelmed my mind and turned me into a pleasure slut. Like I had done to Princess Lavhi after her ploy to get me to kill her rival, Princess Naryu. I fed that desire in her. I could see it flickering in her eyes as she considered it.

She had to win. She was driven to beat me.

She ripped her pussy from my face as she stepped back. “Clever to figure out that you can’t die here, but you can still feel pleasure. There is more than one way to break someone.”

With a flick of her wrist, she hauled me out of the pit. I grunted, feeling the strain on my joints for a moment. Then I banished it. I was in complete control here. The floor returned and I settled on it. My arms were still held over me, but I wasn’t dangling by them.

“Mmm, you have never felt the pleasure of a succubus,” she purred. “I am Las’s daughter. You have never experienced the passion that I can give. The rapture that my touch creates.”

She didn’t know who I was. Who my father was. Nor whose daughters my sisters were. I knew the bliss of Lasla’s pussy. Of the mermaids and the werewolves I had fucked rakshasa, savoring their wild passion, and a sphinx.

The succubus fell to her knees before me, her eyes burning with her lust. I was inside her, and she didn’t even know it. She grabbed my hips and licked her lips. They gleamed with her saliva. Plump lips. Cock-sucking lips.

“I will melt your bones, boy,” she promised, her hands grabbing my hips. She licked the tip of my hard cock, gathering the precum there.

She liked the taste. I enhanced that as I suppressed the pleasure that her caress gave me.

I shot down those sensations, too.

“Mmm, you are going to howl your head off, boy,” she moaned, her big boobs swaying before her. She danced her tongue around the crown of my cock. “When I am blowing your dick, your mind will melt in ecstasy. You will be mine. Are you ready?”

“If you think you’re that good,” I said, shrugging as well as I could bound. “Give it a whirl.”

“I am amazing,” she hissed. Then she smiled. “You’ll see, boy.” She kissed the tip of my cock. “You’ll see.”

“Will I?” I arched an eyebrow.

She glared up at me. “You are not taking this seriously.”

“Well, you’re not that sexy of a succubus and your pussy tasted pretty nasty.” I spat to the side. “I’m surprised I’m hard at all.”

“I am amazing!” she snarled. I flared that desire to prove herself.

“Really? Show me. I am so not impressed with you so far.”

“You’re mine to love,” she purred. “Mine for eternity. I’ll let your mind with bliss and leave you a gibbering mess that craves nothing but pleasure. No other thought will...”

I yawned.

She snarled and opened her mouth. She swallowed my cock. Her lips sealed over it. They were amazing lips. Her mouth warm. Her tongue agile as it swirled around the crown of my cock. This would feel amazing if I let myself feel the pleasure.

But I didn’t.

I couldn’t afford to have any twitches of bliss cross my face. She had to see me looking bored. I was getting bored. That mouth sliding up and down my dick felt so mundane. There was nothing exciting about it. No delight shooting down my cock.

She bobbed her head, her tongue dancing around the crown. She suckled with force, her cheeks hollowing. Her eyes stared up at me, searching my face for any sign of pleasure. I stared down at her, arching an eyebrow.

“When does the rapture start?” I asked.

She didn’t believe I wasn’t feeling anything. She thought I was bluffing, so she suckled even harder. She put her all into it. She bobbed her head, nursing on me with such force. I found that need to make me feel pleasure, and tweaked it with a spot of desperation.

She slid her lips up and down my cock. Her warm mouth bathed it in her saliva. Her tongue swirled around it in such delicious ways. Or they would be delicious if I could feel what she was doing to me. I couldn’t That was the best part of this.

Her cheeks hollowed. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick as she stared at me with such intensity. She was desperate to make me moan. To see a twitch of delight. For my body to tremble with pleasure.

“Eh, that’s okay,” I said. “Not the best blowjob I’ve ever had.”

She glared at me, that desperation surging in her. She had never failed to dominate a man. And she would not fail on me. I could feel it as she suckled with all her might. She slid her mouth down my dick until I hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed my cock. I felt her throat engulfing my dick. She took me with ease, sliding her mouth down my shaft until her lips were nuzzling into my bush. She moaned around my cock. Hummed. Swallowed. She put her all into it.

“Huh, I guess you have some talent,” I said. “Maybe I’ll cum.”

She slid her mouth up my cock until my tip popped back into her mouth. Her tongue caressed it before she bobbed her head and swallowed my cock again. She fucked her gullet up and down my throat, moaning as loud as she could. The vibrations hummed around my dick.

“Now you’re just trying too hard,” I said, shaking my head. “It’s just kind of sad.”

Her anger surged through her. She ripped her mouth off my cock. “Sad! Sad!”

She stood up and snapped her hands. Suddenly, the chains were lowering me to the floor. New ones grabbed my legs. They pulled my limbs wide until I was bound spread eagle on the ground. She stared at me with such venom in her eyes. They brimmed with her need to prove that she was better than me.

That her pussy could conquer me.

“You will feel the awesome majesty that is my cunt,” she snarled. “You will howl in ecstatic agony as my magnificent pussy works up and down your cock. Your mind will drown in euphoria. You will be addicted to this twat and beg for it night and day.”

I yawned.

She shrieked her anger and flung herself down on me. She grabbed my cock, lifting it to the wet folds of her pussy. Then she slammed her cunt down my dick. I groaned as she swallowed me. She took my cock to the hilt. The pleasure should have burst through me, but...

I was in control of my body.

Her big boobs heaved as she slid up my cock, squeezing with such force. She planted her hands on my chest and slammed her cunt down my dick. She took me to the root again and again. Her eyes bored into mine, searching them for any glimmer of pleasure.

She rode me with passion. Her cunt massaged my dick with a hot and silky grip. I almost wanted to relax my control. I bet she had such an amazing cunt. I would be experiencing such bliss right now if I let myself.

But I was in control here.

“At least add some hip rolls,” I said.

She snorted with fury and rolled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock as she rode me.

“Yeah, that’s it.” I grinned at her. “You got potential with this pussy. Get it trained up, it might actually be good.”

“You will cum!” she hissed, slamming her cunt down on my cock.

“I mean, it’s still such a boring show,” I said. “You have no passion. No skill. There’s no heart. Are you really a seductress that melts men’s minds.”

“Yes!” she hissed and leaned herself down on me. She pressed breasts into my chest as she rocked herself, working her cunt up and down my dick.

She kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She swirled it around in me as her cunt clenched down hard on me. She held me with such a tight grip. It was rather impressive. If I wasn’t surprising my pleasure, my cock would be aching.

Even ignoring my pleasure, her pussy felt amazing gripping my dick. She had such a wondrous cunt. I would have been eager to burst with pleasure in her. To flood her cunt with my cum. But now wasn’t the time.

She broke the kiss. “Please, please, cum in my pussy!”

The desperation ruled her. She held me, her boobs rubbing into my chest. Her cunt clamped down on me, needing my cum in her. She had to have it. She couldn’t take it, so now she begged. Her whimpers echoed around me.

“I need your cum!” she groaned. “Please, please, give it to me!”

“You want my cum?” I asked, letting the pleasure touch me now.

“Yes!” she howled as I felt her hot cunt sliding up and down my cock. The bliss of it swept through me. “Yes, cum in me!”

You want my seed!” I growled. “You want to be bred by me.”

“I can’t be bred,” she whimpered, even as I surged that desperate desire in her to take my seed and bear my child. “When I have violated enough men, I will split in two. Become two succubi. Perfect copies of each other.”

“You’ll be bred,” I said, her hot cunt massaging my dick. She brought me towards my climax now. My balls tightened with my cum that I would pump into her fertile pussy. “I can feel it. I can breed you!”

“Breed me!” she howled. “Breed me! Breed me!”

“Release me!” I growled.

The chains vanished. I grabbed her ass and rolled her over. I was on top and drove my cock into her pussy. I had complete control of her lusts now. She shuddered, her cunt clamping down on my cock, massaging me with her wondrous sheath.

“You’re mine,” I growled. “You want to be bred, you have to be my slut!”

“I’m your slut!” she moaned, her cunt clamping down on me. “Just breed my pussy. It’s a good cunt. It’s not terrible. It can please you.”

“Yes, it can,” I groaned, driving my dick hard into her, my nuts slapping into her taint.

She trembled beneath me, staring up at me with this hungry need in her eyes. She clamped her cunt down on my cock, holding me tight as I drove my dick into the succubus’s depths. She groaned beneath me, holding me tight as I fucked her hard.

The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. She held me tight with her silky snatch. She groaned, writhing beneath me, so desperate to be bred by me. To feel my cock pumping all that cum into her snatch and bathe her with my cum.

“Please, please, please, breed my pussy! I want your seed in me! Yes, yes, give it to me!”

I grinned down at her. “Then you better cum on my cock. I want to feel that pussy going wild of my cock.”

“Las’s big dick!” she moaned. “And Throwia’s stinging lash, yes!”

Her cunt went wild around my cock as I buried into her snatch. Her flesh rippled around my rod as I drew back. She nursed at me with hunger. It was incredible to feel her suckling at me like that. This heat swept through my body.

My nuts tightened. I buried into her cunt again and again as she squealed beneath me. Her pussy suckled at me, swelling that itch at the tip. Her womb hungered for my cum. The succubus needed to be bred by me. She craved it.

“Please, please, cum in me!” she howled. “I need it! Flood me! Flood me with all your cum!”

“Yes,” I growled and thrust into her cunt. “Gods damn, yes!”

My cum erupted.

I fired blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. I flooded her womb and bred her. It was so exciting to do that. My heart pounded as I pumped her cunt full of all that cum that I had in my nuts. She gasped, her cunt writhing around me.

“Yes, yes, you’re breeding me!” she howled, her pussy loving my dick.

I groaned, savoring the way her pussy rippled about me. How she massaged me. Her cunt felt amazing about my cock. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her snatch. I flooded her snatch with cum. I pumped spurt after spurt of jizz into her.

I groaned out my pleasure. It felt so incredible to pump her full of that spunk. I flooded her twat with everything that I had. I basted her pussy with my jizz. It was incredible to hose her down. I loved it so much. I quivered on her while her pussy convulsed around my dick.

She suckled at me, working out every drop of cum I had.

“Gods damn,” I panted, staring into her eyes.

“Oh, you really bred me,” she moaned, awe in her eyes. “Wow, that was incredible.”

I winked at her. “Now, little slut, time for me to wake up.”

“Yes,” she purred.


Pyrriah

I burned hotter and hotter as the demon’s lash slashed down at my face.

The fire blazed around me and destroyed the lash before it could hit me. Before it could send me falling to the ground in pain. I shouted in triumph and slashed at the demon. I would cut the bitch down. She would not harm any more members of our family.

Or our allies.

Wings flapped. The demon twisted out of the way of my sword stroke. Her hand shot out and slammed into my throat. I gasped in shock as she squeezed tight about me. She crushed off my airway and lifted me from the ground. My legs kicked as Beliala stared at me in the eyes.

I couldn’t breathe.

I swung my sword at her side, my toes curling in my boots.

She grabbed my wrist with her free hand. She was strong. Her fingernails bit into my flesh. Pain exploded. My hands spasmed and dropped my blade. It hit the ground with a loud clatter. The demon smiled as she stared into my eyes.

I burned hot.

My flames burst around me.

She smiled as the flames crackled around her arms, but they didn’t burn her. Didn’t hurt her. She was a powerful demigoddess. A daughter of Throwia herself. I kicked her between her legs, cracking my booted foot right into her pussy.

My punt did nothing to her but make her smile grow.

She crushed harder. I couldn’t suck in any air. I had to breathe. I had to fight. My left hand punched her in the side, but the blows were feeble. The strength fled my body as my lungs blazed with the need to draw in a breath. I had to gulp down air.

And I couldn’t.

The world swam dark on the edges. A sea of night that washed in from all directions like a tide closing in on a small island seeking to drown it beneath a black ocean. Fear rippled through me as my flames guttered out.

I couldn’t die like this. Kurtis and Lasla and Mother and our sex slaves needed me to fight. But ... but...

The black sea closed in around me. I faded into—

“HEY!” shouted Kurtis behind me. “LET GO OF MY SISTER!”


Kurtis

Fury burned in me. The moment I had woken up and seen what that bitch Beliala was doing to my sister, fury blazed inside of me I roared my command as I charged at her. I gathered my lust to blast her with it. To dominate the bitch.

I hit the stairs, racing up them barehanded. I would make this demon squeal on my cock. She would howl out in rapture on my dick when I was through with her. I took the steps two at a time, sweeping towards her.

She swung Pyrriah before her. I crashed into my sister being strangled by the devil. I stumbled back and caught myself. I threw my lust into the demon. Beliala’s desire to kill and hurt felt like adamantine.

I had to make contact with her. I charged to the right, but she swung Pyrriah before me. She used my twin sister as a shield while strangling her to death. Fear swept through me. I had to kill this bitch. I bent down and grabbed my sister’s discarded sword.

I gripped my sword and darted to the left now, but the bitch held my sister out before her.

“Fight me!” I snarled.

“I am,” she said, this mocking smile on my lips.

Pyrriah gurgled, spasmed. Her head lolled to the side, her face turning blue. Fear lashed at my heart. Desperation had me darting right, left, trying to get around the demon’s terrible shield. I couldn’t attack without risking my sister’s life.

How could I do this? How much longer did my sister had. I needed help. Lasla was up now, watching on in horror. She was no good in a fight. That left my dragon-mother. I stared at her, my heart racing.

“Mother!” I cried. “Help!”

She charged across the room, launched into action by my commands. I didn’t release her collar, but I did dismiss the chastity belt. I just needed to get around her. To attack Beliala. Or mother could grab at that arm, hold my sister. Do anything to let one of us get a clean shot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.