The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 37: Naughty Monsters in the Woods

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: Naughty Monsters in the Woods - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Kemoh River

I climbed down that rope ladder into the longboat.

The Treasure Box bobbed at anchor in the mouth of the Kemoh River. Hundreds of years ago, Thrak, with Angela and her party, had left Captain Thyrna’s Golden Hunger and headed to the very same beach at the mouth of the Kemoh. A surge of excitement shot through me. We were a few day’s walk away from the Haunted woods and Drakin Castle.

Pyrriah climbed down next. I grabbed her hips and steadied her. She settled down on the bench. Tarthan and his son Foran manned the oars, ready to bring my entire harem to shore while the Treasure Box remained at anchor here for us to return.

Lasla came down next, whimpering as the rope ladder twisted. She crawled down the side and sighed when I grabbed her and helped her down. Mother came next, having no problem, followed by Nephi and two of our three rakshasa slaves. There was no point in bringing Princess Lavhi. She would be happier on the ship being used by the crew.

Tharaka and Solja stayed behind, too. They would be there to protect the ship in case they were spotted by pirates.

“Well,” Pyrriah said, sitting on my right, “we’re off on another adventure.”

“Yay,” Lasla said but not as enthused. She still smiled at me. She just wasn’t as much for action like Pyrriah was. Lasla was far more Las’s daughter. And like our father, she would rather be bathed in the attention of her lovers.

“You can stay,” I told her, smiling at her. “You don’t have to come.”

“Yes, I do!” She shot me a fierce look. My place is at your side. I’m not doing that staying behind thing. You know how much I worried about you. I would go insane on this boat. I’m coming.”

“Glad to have you,” I said.

As Princess Naryu settled down, the two men started rowing the boat. They drove the boat towards the ship, sitting backward. They knew what they were doing. Waves lapped over the sides. Water sprayed through the air. The seas grew choppier as we moved in closer. The wide river dumped its water into the ocean and seemed to create strange waves. There were parts where the water almost seemed to bulge over something.

I asked Tarthan about it.

“Sand bar,” he said. “Lot of silt from the river. Piles up. No one dredges this river, why we can’t take the Treasure Box up here. But we’ll be fine. We shouldn’t get stuck on any. Tide’s high.”

“Okay,” I said, reassured.

We came closer and closer to the shore on the north side of the wide river mouth. The waves changed again. They were washing in, almost pushing us along until we drove onto the beach. The two men jumped out into the surf and grabbed the sides. They drove us up onto the dry parts.

Lasla stroked young Foran’s arm as she climbed off, smiling at the boy. He grinned back at her. My sister had been fucking every man on the ship for the last three days as we sailed north from Ankush, entering the Nimborgoth yesterday. I climbed out along with the other women. Packs stuffed with dried food and camping gear were pulled out. I pulled on one. Everyone had their own, Nephi carrying the heaviest that held the large tent we would all share.

I breathed in the late morning air. It was exciting being here. The grass of the plains stretched out before us, the Kemoh River moving through it. I wanted to get to walking. This wanderlust seized me. I wanted to just set out and explore the world. Find out what was out there.

What sort of daughters of Las we could find for me to fuck. Or just new types of females. There were at least werewolves in the haunted forest. Maybe vampires. It was said only a virgin could be made into a vampire, so none of us had to worry about it.

We walked, following the river. I was at the led, moving in the robes we still wore. The sun was bright. We had plenty of fresh water from the river. So long as we followed it, we would find the Haunted Forest. It might be a little harder to find Drakin Castle, but I was confident we would find it.

If we could find some clues to how Minx was able to be bred by a hermaphrodite, that would be amazing. I wanted my mother to breed some women. To create more sisters for me to fuck when they were old enough. And I wanted to breed my step-mother and half-sisters. They were hot sylphs.

Maybe one of them would have a true dragon and bring back the species. I might not be able to turn into a dragon, but I still had draconic blood in me. They were my heritage. They shouldn’t go extinct even if Mother was okay with it.

The day wore on. There was no change to the terrain. It was just the same endless plains that rolled to our left, the river to our right. An occasional tree dotted a hill. Scraggly and stumpy. The sky was clear while the heat swelled. It wasn’t the oppressive humidity of Ankush. There was a cooling breeze that kept it from being miserable.

The sun soon was setting behind us. We found a dell as the light faded and pitched our first camp. I was so excited for it. I had no problem sleeping outdoors. I had grown up on an island living in huts and running around basically naked. This wasn’t the jungle of Jyou, but it was way better than a city.

As much as I loved the opportunity to fuck new women a city brought, I hated how crowded and noisy and smelly it was. Oh, sure, nature had an aroma, but it was a wholesome one. It wasn’t the sour reek of sweat and garbage.

We pitched tents and got a fire going with drift wood we collected from the beach and using the grass as tinder. Pyrriah managed to get a spark flickering from her finger to light it. We cooked our meal, making a stew out of the dried meat along with the carrots and potatoes we brought.

It was filling and hearty.

“So,” Lasla asked. “Who are you fucking tonight?”

I looked around the fire. The ruddy light was all we had to see by. It painted all my women in such dancing colors. They were all beautiful. All such delights. The tent was too small for any real fun. We would be sleeping tight, piled on each other.

My eyes fell on my sphinx. She was sitting on her knees, her big breasts swaying. Her yellow, feline eyes flared in the light, reflecting it back in such enticing ways. I smiled at her. “Nephi, choose a pussy to lick out while I fuck you from behind.”

“Mmm, how about Pradu,” said the sphinx. “She’s been a good slave today.”

“Yes, yes,” Pradu said. “I didn’t complain once no matter how sore my feet are.” She smiled at me. “I would endure anything for you, Master.”

Gods, I had broken her. She had lost all her dominance and was utterly submissive. If I ordered her to throw herself in the fire, she would do it and try not to scream as she burned. That was a disgusting image. I banished it. I would never order that.

“You’re lucky night, Pradu,” I said. “Lie down and let Nephi lick your pussy until you cum.”

Mother’s chastity belt vanished. “And you can come fuck me, Mother Azuliana. I want that hermaphrodite-dick rammed into me. Just fuck me hard with that big dick.”

“Guess that leaves us to have fun,” Pyrriah said to Princess Naryu. “Want to sixty-nine?”

“I would love to,” purred the princess-slave. The rakshasa licked her lips. “Should I change my head?”

“Ooh, yes,” my twin sister purred. “I love that rough tiger tongue licking my twat.”

As Nephi knelt between Pradu’s thighs, Princess Naryu’s head blurred. Whiskers sprouted, followed by her orange fur striped with black, white along her throat and the bottom of her jaw. A tiger’s head complete with green, feline eyes and a thick, rough tongue.

My twin sister laid on her back while Lasla mounted my mother to ride the dragon’s clit-dick. Lasla impaled herself down that thick girl-cock and squealed her delight. Princess Naryu climbed onto my other sister, the pair licking and lapping at each other.

I knelt behind Nephi. The sphinx licked and lapped at Pradu’s cunt. The rakshasa gaped, her round breasts jiggling. Her swarthy skin looked deliciously painted by the firelight. Her boobs jiggled as she squirmed and moaned.

“Oh, Nephi, yes, yes, that’s so good,” whimpered the rakshasa. “You have such a wicked tongue. Ooh, that’s so good.”

“Yes, yes, Mother Azuliana,” gasped my sister. Lasla worked her cum up and down Mother’s hermaphrodite-dick. “That’s so good. Yes, yes, I love your cock almost as much as Kurtis’s.”

“Your pussy is such a delight,” moaned Mother. “oh, work that hot cunt up and down me. I am going to flood you with jizz.”

“Yes, yes, I want that!”

Pyrriah was lapping at Princess Naryu’s cunt while the rakshasa-slave licked at my twin’s pussy. That rough tongue made Pyrriah shiver, flickers of red light dancing in her hair. She grabbed the princess’s ass, kneading it.

I loved it. I felt all the pleasure and desires. Nephi burned for my cock to ram into her pussy and fuck her hard. My sphinx needed my dick to pound her. And I wanted to just fuck her hard. I pressed my dick into her pussy lips.

I thrust to the hilt in her.

She moaned, her cunt squeezing around my cock. It was an incredible delight to enjoy having her pussy engulf my rod. I shuddered, the pleasure shooting down my shaft and soaking my nuts as they slapped into her thick bush.

I gripped her hips, savoring the thrill of being in my sphinx. Her cunt squeezed around me, so wet and juicy and ready to have my spunk firing into her. I would baste her with my jizz. Just hose her down with everything that I had.

I smiled and gripped her hips. I fucked her hard. I pumped away at her cunt. I buried my cock to the hilt in her again and again. It was fantastic to slam into her juicy twat. The pleasure swept through me with every stroke into her cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped. “Goddamn, that’s good. That’s fucking incredible. You have such an amazing twat, you know that?”

“Good, good,” she moaned into Pradu’s pussy. “Ooh, that’s good. That’s so amazing. I love it. I love it so much. Oh, yes, yes, just pound me. Fuck me hard.”

I grinned, loving to do just that. I buried into her over and over again. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her. She squeezed her twat around my dick again and again. I groaned, my dick melting from her silky flesh.

“Yes, yes, Master, you’re making Nephi feel so good,” Pradu moaned. Her body trembled. “Ooh, she’s licking with such enthusiasm at my cunt. She’s feasting at me.”

“I bet she is,” I panted, thrusting hard and fast into that juicy pussy. I loved every moment of it. The pleasure shot down to my nuts slapping into the sphinx’s bush. “You can cum on her, Pradu.”

“Thank you, Master!” she squealed, her passion building in her.

It was building in everyone. I felt it growing in Princess Naryu as my twin sister feasted on the rakshasa-slave’s cunt. Pyrriah moaned, her own cunt melting as the rough tongue of Princess Naryu licked and lapped at that juicy muff. Lasla rode my dragon-mother towards an orgasm, both of them swelling with the delight of Lasla’s cunt working up and down Mother’s hermaphrodite-cock.

The passion swept around the campsite. I groaned, thrusting away hard and fast. I fucked into Nephi’s cunt with powerful strokes. Her pussy clamped down on me hard. I groaned, holding her hips as my dick swelled towards my orgasm.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I growled. “Gods damn, I love you, Nephi.”

“I love you, too, Lord Kurtis,” she moaned, squeezing her twat around me. “And your big dick.”

“It’s such a wondrous dick,” Pradu groaned. “Oh, Nephi, I’m going to cum on that mouth. Just keep licking me like that. I will burst.”

“Lasla,” whimpered Mother. “Oh, your pussy is massaging my dick. Yes, yes, I’m going to cum in you. I am going to flood you with my cum.”

“Do it, Mother Azuliana!” my sister squealed. She impaled her cunt down Mother’s girl-dick and climaxed. “Las’s big dick!”

“Matar’s big cock!” Mother gasped and erupted.

They were cumming, their passion washing through the ether around us. I shuddered, loving it as I fucked Nephi hard. I buried to the hilt in her cunt as Princess Naryu and my twin sister both squealed in delight. They flooded each others’ mouths with pussy cream.

They writhed together, licking and lapping up the flood of cunt juices that gushed out of their spasming twats. They basted the other with their passion. I loved it as I drilled into Nephi’s cunt. I fucked her hard and fast.

“Nephi!” Pradu gasped. “Oh, yes, yes, Nephi! That’s it!”

The rakshasa bucked. Her breasts bounced and jiggled. She moaned her delight as she humped her cunt against Nephi’s face. My sphinx squeezed her cunt around my cock as she lapped up those delicious juices. I slammed to the hilt in Nephi’s cunt.

She moaned. Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned as her cunt suckled at my dick. I drew back my hips, savoring that sucking delight. The pressure in my balls hit that peak. I groaned and slammed to the hilt in her cunt. I growled and erupted. My cum fired out of my dick and basted her pussy.

I spurted again and again. I unloaded into that wonderful twat. The pleasure surged through me. It was amazing. A rush. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I loved every second of it. I groaned as the rapture slammed into my mind.

“Gods damn!” I moaned, her pussy nursing at me.

“Oh, Lord Kurtis,” she moaned in delight as she milked my dick.

My entire family gasped and moaned in delight. We were all cumming. All experiencing that wonderful bliss. The fire popped. Sparks sizzled. The sky sprawled above us, stars twinkling as I reached the peak of my pleasure.

This would be an amazing adventure. I could just feel it. I would find something that would change everything.


Lasla – Haunted Forest

It took us two days to reach the Haunted Forest. Walking through the plains was boring, but I knew there would be real fun in the forest. There would be all sorts of monsters that would want to fuck a nubile and gorgeous woman like me.

My pussy was dripping as we set up camp just inside the woods. I hummed to myself. The others were busy as I drifted away. The monsters wouldn’t come to me if I was in a group. I had to sneak off alone. I told my brother I wasn’t staying behind because I didn’t want to worry about him, which was true, but...

I wanted to be fucked by naughty monsters, too.

Out of sight, I stripped naked, my pussy soaking my bush with my spicy aroma. That would get the sort of monsters that liked to fuck women to come and molest me. I was Las’s daughter. I wasn’t worried about them hurting me.

I could control their desires, make sure that they didn’t go too far. Plus, I could handle a troll’s huge dick. I could take on anything the Haunted Forest had to offer. I shuddered as moved further from my family until I leaned against a tree.

An owl hooted above me.

I spread my legs apart and slid my hand through my bush. My curls trickled my fingers. I found the folds of my twat and rubbed at them. I slid my digits up and down them, this naughty delight rippling through me.

I groaned as I masturbated myself. This wondrous heat swept through my body. Then I plunged my digits deep into my cunt. I groaned as I did that. The heat washed through my flesh. I shuddered, savoring that delight.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned, enjoying my fingers thrusting away at my cunt. “Ooh, that’s so good. That’s just wonderful.”

I closed my eyes and frigged myself. I rubbed at my cunt with hard thrusts. I squeezed my digits down around my fingers. It was wonderful to enjoy. I groaned, savoring that delight. My fingers squeezed about them.

The heat swept through me as I frigged myself. I thrust into my cunt over and over again. I groaned, loving every moment of burying my fingers into my twat as I stared out at the forest. My spicy scent grew stronger.

Juices ran down my thighs.

“Yes,” I moaned, letting my throat passion echo through the Haunted Forest. “Mmm, I know you can smell me. That hot, fresh cunt.”

I rubbed my thumb against my clit. I gasped, my pussy clamping down on my digits. I thrust them deep into me and wiggled around. I got them nice and soaked then ripped them out of my cunt. I thrust them out before me and flicked.

I sent drops of my hot pussy cream splatting the ground. Letting my scent filled the air.

I thrust my digits back into my cunt to soak them again. I would water this area in my cunt cream. I groaned, squirming against the mossy bark. My heart pounded in my chest just waiting for the monster to come and molest me.

A rumble growled out of the darkness.

My eyes widened in pure delight. He had found me. He was coming to molest me. This heat swept through me. I trembled in delight, so ready to be fucked by him. To have my cunt pounded by his big dick. Whatever sort of monster it was, I was so eager for it.

I stepped from the tree and pulled my fingers out. I threw my arms wide, casting more pussy cream into the air. I was open and vulnerable. Moonlight spilled silver across my round and firm breasts. I had to be a tempting treat.

With a snarl, the beast burst out of the trees and rushed at me.

It was a purple-furred feline that stood so tall. He wasn’t as big as Nephi in her sphinx form but came close. He had four tentacles thrusting from his back that surged at me. I shuddered in delight. They gleamed with a spicy-smelling oil.

“A panthopus!” I moaned right before he seized me.

The tentacles slid around my body. Where they touched me, lust tried to infect my body, to inflame my passions and make me succumb to his advances. That was just what I wanted, so they had no effect on me.

What aphrodisiac could make me feel hornier than I already was? I was Las’s daughter.

The mad creation of the Biomancer Vebrin lifted me into the air. The rubbery tentacles slid across my body. I gasped in delight as they wrapped around my breasts. They squeezed them. the oil rubbing into my skin.

The tentacles squeezed my tits. I loved it. “That’s it. Mmm, molest me with your tentacles!”

They wrapped about my thighs, two of them slithering up to my pussy. I groaned in delight as they went higher and higher, nearing my cunt. My pussy ached for them to ram into me. To fuck me hard and make me squeal in delight.

“Ooh, molest me so hard,” I panted, loving how the tentacles climbed higher, coating me in the wonderful oil. My skin felt so moisturized.

Then one of the tentacles nuzzled into my pussy lips. My pubic hair rustled. I loved this so much. A wicked shiver ran through me as the tentacle caressed my labia. The panthopus snarled as he found the entrance to my pussy.

He thrust into me.

I shuddered in the embrace of his other appendages. My back arched as the tentacle thrust into me. This rubbery and thick delight. It wasn’t like a cock. It squirmed about in me. I quivered, a big smile spreading on my lips as my pussy clenched down on him.

The other tentacle that had gone up my left leg slid past my taint into my butt-crack. He went right for my asshole. I applauded his choice, wanting to be double-fucked so badly by this creature. I ached to have him ram those naughty appendages in and out of me.

It would be such a wondrous thing to feel.

“Do it!” I moaned as the tentacle nuzzled against my asshole, lubed by that aphrodisiac oil.

He rammed his tentacle against my asshole, the other two squeezing my tits. I shuddered as my anal ring parted for that naughty appendage. The rubbery delight wiggled into my asshole. I gasped as the two of them squirmed in my holes.

I quivered as they pumped in and out of me. It was amazing to have them fucking me like that. I loved every moment of those tentacles ramming into my cunt. I squirmed, enjoying the pleasure. My face contorted with the delight of it as they thrust away at me. The dual frictions swelled through my body.

I trembled in the air, legs and arms spasming. The tentacles squeezed and kneaded my tits. They massaged them. It was such an exciting delight, adding bliss to the rapture burning in my pussy and asshole. My two holes drank in the frictions.

The wonderful and different delights. I groaned, savoring every bit of it. This was rapture. I groaned as those tentacles buried into me again and again. They fucked me hard and fast. I shuddered, my face contorting with the delight of this.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I squealed, savoring that passion. This was incredible. I would have such a huge burst of pleasure. “I’m going to cum. Oh, I am going to burst. Yes, yes, that’s incredible. Gods damn, I love your tentacles!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.