The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 34: Daughter of Lust

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34: Daughter of Lust - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Azuliana – The Queendom of Naith

With the Queen Athirmi watching, I brought my girl-dick to Ufexis’s pussy. I pressed into her cunt, rubbing up and down her slit. I nudged the gnome’s clit. A shiver ran through me. I had to be in her pussy right now. I had to fuck her. I was so horny.

I slid back down to her cunt and thrust into her pussy. The gnome gasped, her round breast jiggling. Her gray eyes widened with delight. She grabbed her brown tits and squeezed them as my huge cock vanished into her small body.

Her pubic mound bulged with the girth of my hermaphrodite-cock sliding into her pussy. She squirmed, her cunt squeezing down on my dick. I groaned as I bottomed out on her, my pussy lips pressing into hers. I felt her clit against me.

I groaned, my mind itching about something, but I didn’t care. My son had given me permission to fuck Ufexis. I would revel in pumping away at the gnome. I had fucked every other hermaphrodite race but a gnome. They were almost as secretive as us dragons.

“Oh, that’s it,” gasped Ufexis as I drew back, her pussy clamping down on my thick dick. “Fuck me hard. Yes, yes, just pound me with your hard thrusts. Bury into me. Ooh, that’s so good. I love it. I love it so much.”

“Matar’s big dick,” I moaned my huge boobs jiggling as I thrust into her small body, her thighs wrapped around my waist.

“My, my, this is stirring to watch,” purred Queen Athirmi. “That dick is nearly as big as your son’s.”

“He is my child, after all,” I moaned, thrusting away at Ufexis’s cunt. “Oh, yes, yes, he should have a dick as big as mine.”

The queen shuddered, a bright smile on her lips as I pumped away at Ufexis. I fucked the gnome, my boobs bouncing and heaving. My pussy drank in the delight flowing down my hermaphrodite-dick. My cunt heated, warming my ovaries.

They brimmed with the cum I would pump into Ufexis’s pussy. I thrust away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with such force. She groaned, her cunt clamping down on my dick. This was wonderful. I shuddered, my boobs bouncing, my face contorting with delight.

I loved the feel of that naughty twat squeezing about my hermaphrodite-cock. My thick rod drank in the silky delight of her flesh as I pumped away at her. I moaned and she gasped. Her body humped into my thrusts as she played with her tits.

“Yes, yes, yes, that’s it,” she moaned. “Oh, wow, that’s so good.”

I winked at her, burying hard into her. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy held me tight. It was wondrous to feel her twat squeezing about me. She shot her hands up, cupping my big boobs. Her small fingers sank into my flesh.

Her face twisted in delight as I plowed into her. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. My ovaries drank in the heat, my cum heating towards a boil. I slammed my hermaphrodite-dick to the hilt in her cunt again and again.

“Yes, yes, I’m going to cum on your big dick,” moaned Ufexis. “I’m going to explode. Ooh, your clit-cock is amazing, Azuliana. Thank you for fucking me!”

I winked at her as I kept pumping away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried my dick into her again and again. I plowed into her so hard. I loved the feel of her twat squeezing about me. She felt so wondrous. She had such an amazing snatch.

“Don’t stop,” she moaned. “Don’t stop until you’re cumming in me!”

“Matar’s big dick, I’ll flood you with so much jizz!” I moaned, burying to the hilt in her. “I’ll dump all my jizz into you. That’s what you want, right?”

“Yes!” she gasped. “Oh, Gods, yes!”

Her pussy clamped down with such force on my girl-cock. She held me tight. I loved it. I savored that wondrous delight as I pumped away at her. I pounded her with such passion. My head tossed back and forth. This was it. I would burst with such passion.

The itch built and built at the tip of my girl-dick. I couldn’t take much more of thrusting into her. I would flood her with all that jizz. Just pump her full of all the cunt cream that I had. It would be amazing. She squeezed her twat down around me as I drilled into her snatch.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “I’m so close. Oh, I am going to pop. That’s it. That’s so good.”

“Gods, yes!” I gasped, loving burying my clit-cock into her twat. “Oh, that’s it. That’s just perfect, Ufexis.”

“Cum in me!” the gnome howled as I drew back my hips. “Gods, yes!”

Her pussy went wild around my cock. The hermaphrodite shuddered, her face twisting in delight while her fingers dug into my tits. She squeezed them as I thrust back into her. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt, savoring the way she held me.

“Oh, Matar’s big dick and juicy pussy!” I groaned and erupted.

I pumped spurt after spurt into her cunt. My hermaphrodite-cum flooded her snatch. I shuddered, tits jiggling in her squeezing grip as I fired more and more into her. My face twisted with the delight as my twat rippled with my bliss.

Wave after wave of passion flooded out of my twat while my clit-dick spurted rapture through my body. I groaned, my mind drinking in all those delights while I basted her snatch with my cum. I pumped her full of my cock.

It was amazing to dump load after load into her.

A rush. A thrill.

Her pussy milked my dick. My cunt lips ground into hers. I felt her clit on my flesh. Her clit ... Where was her cock? She had her cock when she came up to me. Gnomes couldn’t make their cocks go away. They only vanished when...

When they were in heat. Fertile.

“Oh, you tricky gnome!” I groaned. “You drank an elixir to put yourself in heat.”

She winked at me.

I ripped out of her, my cheeks burning with humiliation. I had been tricked into breeding her. I stood up, my boobs jiggling. Ufexis clamped a hand over her pussy, holding in my sperm. I shook my head. It wouldn’t get her a dragon. I wasn’t the one bred. My two daughters with my wife were not dragons, either. Yes, I had one with Kurtis, but he bred me.

“Take care of her,” I told the gnome and marched off.


Kurtis

“I am going to enjoy your cock,” the harpy chirped. She had a high-pitched and excited voice. Her brown, round breasts jiggled while her golden wings flapped. She had no arms. Her feet ended at talons. Sharp ones. “You are going to fire so much cum into me, right?”

“Of course,” I said, noticing the werespider watching me from the shadows.

I smiled at her enthusiasm. She was next. I had a chance to breed several single-sex female races birthed by my father. Lamia and werefoxes were done. Harpy and werespider would be delights. And there was a dryad lurking around here, wasn’t there?

With a flap of her wings, the harpy mounted the bed and straddled me. She planted her hairless pussy on my cock and rubbed up and down it. Her round boobs jiggled wonderfully. Her golden eyes held such a fierceness in them.

A hawk about to pounce on her prey.

Only I was no rabbit.

Her lusts soaked her body. She craved cocks. She ached to enjoy them. She slid her cunt up my cock, her pussy lips massaging me. She reached the tip, rubbing her cunt into my crown. She wiggled her hips, her labia spreading over my tip.

Without hands, she had learned how to get a man’s cock in her pussy just by moving her hips. I groaned as she engulfed my dick in the heaven of her cunt. A big smile spread on me as she worked her way down my dick. I groaned at the force of her pussy. She engulfed more and more of me. It was quite stimulating to experience.

“Damn,” I groaned as more and more of her cunt engulfed my cock. “Oh, damn, you know what you’re doing.”

She winked at me as she bottomed out on my cock. Her tight, juicy pussy engulfed my dick. She ran the tips of her flight feathers over my chest. The ticklish caress made me smile even broader. This was exciting.

Her lusts built and built as she just squeezed her cunt around my cock and dragged her feathers over my chest. She teased me. It was such a wonderful delight. I winked at her, savoring her pussy massage.

With a flap of her wings, she rose up my cock. She didn’t use her thighs. That was all by the power of her wings. The air whipped around me, her flight pinions rustling. She slammed back down my cock, swallowing my dick.

“Oh, yes!” she moaned. “The Great Egg! That’s wondrous. You have such a big dick.”

“I am Las’s son,” I told her.

“His cum created the first egg!” moaned the harpy. She flapped her tawny wings again.

Her cunt slid up my cock then plunged back down. She impaled herself with such delicious force. My dick throbbed in the heaven of her pussy. Her feathers rustled as she propelled herself up my cock and again.

She squeezed as she rose up my shaft as if she was using the silky friction to keep from popping off my dick. Then she slammed back down me, her shaved vulva pressing to my bush. Her round tits jiggled and her caws echoed through the room.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned, her pussy sliding up my cock. “You have such a mighty cock, Son of Las! Oh, yes, yes, I love it!”

I grinned at her as she slammed down my dick again. And again. She took every inch of my dick. She squeezed her twat around me, massaging me. I groaned, the pleasure rippling through my body. My nuts tightened as she flapped her wings.

I grabbed her tits. I squeezed those warm, soft mounds. She groaned, her head tossing and black hair dancing. Her wings flapped harder. She rode me faster, shooting up me and slowing to a stop by clamping her cunt down my cock.

The pleasure was incredible. Different.

I let her “ride” my cock harpy style, just lying here and enjoying the massage of her tight cunt sliding up and down my cock. The air caressed my skin, washing cool over my hot flesh. My fingers dug into her tits, kneading those pliant mounds.

Her voice rose in volume until a singing moan trilled from her lips. She threw her head back, her passion building and building in me. I could feel that delight swelling in her. She hurtled towards her climax.

She would soar through the sky.

“Gods,” I growled. “That’s good.”

“Yes, yes, you have magnificent cock!”

“You’re pussy is amazing.” I shuddered. “And that technique.”

“Yes, yes, men like it when we fly on their cocks.”

“And cum?”

She winked a golden eye at me and flapped her wings.

I groaned as her tight pussy slid up my cock. The wonderful pleasure shot through me. I loved feeling that delight as she slammed her cunt back down me. The pressure in my balls rose and rose. She drove me wild.

I loved it.

My cock throbbed in her snatch. My face contorted with the delight of her working her cunt up and down my dick. I would have such a mighty orgasm. I would just explode on her. My cum would burst out of me. I would shower her snatch in my jizz. I couldn’t wait to spray her with my jizz and breed her.

“You are going to lay my egg,” I groaned.

“I am?” She smiled at me. “Such virile man. You want to make a daughter with me?”

“Gods, yes!”

She winked at me and rose up my cock again. She slammed back down, her tight and juicy pussy engulfing me. I shuddered at that. My dick throbbed, the pressure at the tip about to explode out of me. I was so close to it. So near to bursting.

I groaned, loving every second of what she did to me. How she rode me. It was fantastic. Just the best delight in the world. I groaned as she worked her pussy faster and faster on my cock. Her cunt clenched tight about me.

“Las’s big dick!” I gasped, savoring what she did to me. “Oh, Gods, that’s good. That’s amazing. Don’t stop. I’m going to cum in you.”

She chirped in delight. I felt her lust. Knew what she needed to cum. “Yes, yes, flood my pussy with your cum. Give me your seed!”

I had to climax first. That would trigger her.

She flapped her wings, sliding up my cock with that tight, hot cunt gripping me. I let my control go. My balls burst with the rapture. My cum fired into her snatch. I unloaded spurt after spurt of jizz into her. I basted her snatch.

It was incredible to flood her. To breed her.

“Great egg!” she gasped and her cunt spasmed around me.

Her pussy milked my spurting cock. Her fertile depths drew out my cum. I bred her and shuddered through the ecstasy of that delight. Spurt after spurt of my cum flooded out of my nuts and into her cunt. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side.

“That’s it,” I growled. “That’s so good. Oh, yes, yes, that’s amazing.”

I fired the last of my cum into her twat. I basted her cunt with all that spunk. It was incredible to baste her with so much jizz. She shuddered on me, her wings rustling while her head tossed. Her pussy worked out my jizz.

“So much seed!” she chirped. “Yes, yes, there is so much seed in your nuts. Give me an egg!”

“I am!” I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy.

I shuddered, my mind bathed in the euphoria of cumming in her. I shuddered then groaned as she flapped her wings. She rose off me with a wet plop. I smiled as her pussy dripped with my cum. She landed beside the bed and ruffled her wings.

I stretched and rolled out of bed, my dick aching. I smiled at the sight of Ayeka lurking behind the pillar. Her pale-olive skin had just such a delicious quality to it, and those slanted eyes were beguiling. I hadn’t seen her in her spider form, and that was okay.

I moved around the pillar from the other side and found her hugging it, her ass thrusting out. She had a long braid of black, glossy hair. Like liquid midnight had condensed into her tresses. I seized her braid in my right hand, feeling the smooth texture.

“Ayeka,” I said. “I see the queen made her instructions clear.”

“She did,” Ayeka said. “Today, you can fuck me. Tomorrow ... Maybe tomorrow I’ll do the fucking. You wouldn’t like that.”

“Why? I wouldn’t survive?”

“That’s how werespiders mate,” she purred. “Paralyze the man, ravish his cock, then spend the next week feeding on him to nourish the baby. Lucky for you, the queen needs her diplomat.”

“Lucky me,” I said, sliding my cock into her butt-crack. “So ... not a lot of chance for anal then.”

“No,” she said as I slid my dick, slicked in harpy cream, down to her asshole. “Ravish me how you will, Kurtis.”

I gripped her braid like a leash and grinned at that. “Those are just the words I want to hear.”

I thrust against her asshole, savoring her tight anal ring resisting. Oh, yes, she was a virgin back here. A wave of shocked lust rippled through her as she felt the pleasure of my dick parting her anal ring. She whimpered, confused that she was enjoying this.

I heightened her pleasure as her anal ring slid over the crown of my cock. She gasped as I popped into her bowels. Her velvety flesh clenched down on my cock as I sank deeper and deeper into the werespider’s asshole.

She moaned, her face twisting with pleasure. I knew she came across the Vilianth Ocean from the lands Thrak and Faoril had explored. They had been the first to make the crossing in thousands of years. No ... trade flowed. And those exotic, Eastern delights like werespiders and werefoxes could be found here.

“Las’s big dick,” Ayeka hissed as I bottomed out in her. “You really got every inch in me.”

“I really did,” I said. “Imagine that. It’s a nice delight, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes, it is. I ... I can’t believe you did that. You sodomized me, and I liked it.”

“You’re going to love it,” I promised her and drew back.

She gasped, her head tossing. I yanked on her braid, pulling her head back. She whimpered, her bowels clenching to me as I thrust back into her asshole. My balls smacked into her taint. My crotch smacked her rump.

I pumped away at her with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. She groaned, her hips thrusting back into my plunges. I loved it. Her bowels massaged me while her pussy grew hotter and hotter. I could feel that desire in her to cum building and building.

“Mmm, how hard are you going to cum on my dick?” I growled as I thrust into her.

“You know how hard, Son of Lust,” she groaned. “I can sense it. You’re toying with me, aren’t you? Twerking my emotions.”

“Making it even better for you.” I heightened her delight even more.

She gasped, her bowels clamping down harder on me.

“See,” I said. “Nice, right? You’re going to explode on my dick. Just drown in pleasure.”

“This is how you defeated Pradu,” she moaned, wiggling her hips. Ayeka laughed. “You twisted her emotions around her while she thought she was breaking you.”

“Yes,” I growled, pumping into her. “I could twist you into my toy. If I wanted to.”

“But you don’t.” She wiggled her hips. “You’re not interested in that. Just fucking me. Making me cum hard. Pumping all that seed into me.”

“Basically.”

I slammed into her hard, my left hand sliding around her body. I found her plump and jiggling tit. I squeezed her boob as I buried into her. I fucked her with passion. I loved plowing into her. It was incredible to feel her squeezing her bowels around my cock.

The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. That need to explode rising in my nuts. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I slammed into her asshole. I buried deep into her flesh. It was incredible to enjoy.

Her asshole clamped down on me. She held me tight. I loved the way she gripped me like that. She squeezed her bowels around my cock, massaging me. I hurtled closer and closer to my orgasm. I shuddered. I would have a huge burst of pleasure.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned, slamming my cock into her asshole. “Oh, that’s good. That’s just amazing. I love it. Gods damn, that’s great. Just squeeze those bowels around my cock. Work yourself towards that orgasm.”

I pinched her nipple. She gasped, her asshole squeezing about me.

“My pussy is getting so hot, Son of Las!” she groaned, gripping me. “Mmm, that’s what you want to hear, right? How my bowels are driving you wild?”

“Yes!” I growled, thrusting away at her. “Tell me how you’re going to cum like a whore on my dick.”

“So hard!” she hissed, her hot bowels melting around my cock. I buried into her. “I am going to explode on your big dick, Son of Las!”

Her orgasms swelled. I nudged it over the edge as I drew back my cock. I pinched her nipple. She burst with rapture. Her asshole convulsed around my dick. Her bowels spasmed and writhed around my rod. I buried into her again and again.

She trembled, her orgasm surging through her. Her bowels rippled and writhed around my dick. I loved it. She suckled at me, my nuts tightening as I pumped away at her. I savored the delight of her asshole coming around me.

“Flood me!” she moaned. “Cum in me. Just spurt all that spunk into me!”

“When I’m ready!” I growled, burying into her.

“I’m ready!” she moaned, her orgasm rippling through her. “Gods, I’m cumming again, Son of Las! Yes!”

Her asshole nursed at me. I wanted to fire into her with everything that I had. My face contorted with the bliss of this moment. It was outstanding. My face contorted as I slammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her asshole.

“Cum in me!” she begged. “I want to feel that jizz in me?”

“Mmm, but wouldn’t you like it in your pussy?” I growled and ripped my dick out of her asshole.

She gasped as I shifted down to her hairless pussy. I felt her cuntlips, and I thrust hard. To my shock, I slammed into her hymen and tore through it before I even realized she was a virgin. My dirty dick deflowered her pristine cunt.

I gasped as I erupted. I fired my cum into her soiled cunt, her pussy writhing around my cock. She buffed me clean of her asshole as I bred her. I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum into her snatch, pinching her nipple and gripping her braid.

“Gods damn, yes!” I gasped.

“Flood me!” she moaned with feverish delight, another orgasm exploding through her body.

The werespider bucked as her pussy rippled around me. She suckled at me with hunger. Stars burst across my vision. My head tossed from side to side, the world swimming around me from the intensity of unloading in her twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.