The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Dominating the Sylph MILF

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dominating the Sylph MILF - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Coral Isle, Jyou Sea

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you?” I growled, my twin sister Pyrriah’s pussy hovering over my mouth.

She wasn’t who I was talking to. It was my older sister Frelia. She was bound to Iliasa, my next oldest sister. I had Iliasa tied to a palm tree with Frelia kneeling before her. I made sure Frelia was tied with her arms around the tree and her face pressed in Iliasa’s pussy. Then I drove Frelia wild until she begged me for my dick.

“I just want to cum,” Frelia moaned. I could hear her. She had refused. She thought she was in charge because she was the eldest child of our unusual family. I could hear the lust in my half-sister’s voice.

“Nope, you have to beg me to fuck you to cum. To breed you, Frelia.” I grabbed Pyrriah’s thighs and pulled her fiery bush down onto my mouth. Her tangy juices spilled past my lips.

I flicked my tongue through my twin sister’s cunt. I stared up her body, her plump tits jiggling as she moaned. Delight burst in her blue eyes. Her round face twisted in delight as she wiggled her hips from side to side on me.

“Oh, yes, yes, make me cum, Kurtis!” she moaned. “I love it when you eat me out.”

“It’s the best,” Lasla moaned. She was my last sister, my honorary triplet since she was born within minutes of Pyrriah and me to a different mother. We shared the same father: Las. The God of Lust’s blood pumped through all three of our veins. “Just surrender to him, Frelia.”

I devoured Pyrriah’s pussy. And she didn’t hold back the sounds of her pleasure. She whimpered and moaned. She cried out her delight, her round tits jiggling above me. She ground her furred muff on my mouth, her tangy juices soaking my lips.

More poured into my mouth.

I savored the incestuous cream. I didn’t care that we were related. Only my sisters and my mothers were on the island. I had no one else to fuck but them. Only Sianili, my step-mother, wasn’t related to me by blood. But the rest were.

And I wanted them all. I wanted to breed them. To dominate them. I wanted to make them my sluts. My dragon-mother, her wife Sianili, and my two older sisters would be my whores. My submissive women, worshiping Pyrriah, Lasla, and me.

It would be amazing. My dick ached for it as I lay on my back on the soft dirt. The wind blew through the jungle foliage around us. My tongue thrust into Pyrriah’s depths. I stirred around in her cunt, drinking her juices.

“Please!” begged Frelia. “I want it.”

“What?” I growled and then sucked on Pyrriah’s clit.

She gasped.

“I want your ... your ... I want your cock in me, Kurtis!” my eldest sister moaned, her voice half-muffled by Iliasa’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, you’re tied up!” Iliasa moaned. “You don’t have a choice. You have to be our brother’s slut. Just like me. When he ties us up, it’s not our fault for what we do. How hard we cum. We’re his slaves. We don’t get a choice. It’s so Gods damn hot!”

Iliasa was a natural submissive. She got off on being forced. It was so sexy.

“I need your cock in me!” Frelia moaned, sounding so desperate now. “I need you to breed me. To fuck me so hard that I cum and cum.”

“You’ll have to wait,” I growled and nipped Pyrriah’s clit again with my lips.

“What?” gasped Frelia in shock. My eldest sister moaned. “No, no, you have to fuck me now. You have to pound my pussy. I need it, Kurtis. Please!”

“I’m busy eating Pyrriah. It’s not fair to her if she doesn’t get to cum because you had been a selfish cunt.”

“So selfish,” Lasla moaned, sounding like she was masturbating.

“Yes!” gasped Pyrriah, her hips undulating, smearing her furred muff across my lips. Her tangy juices soaked my taste buds.

I thrust my tongue into her cunt. I stirred around in her. I fluttered back and forth, brushing her clit. Pyrriah gasped, her back arching. Her round breast heaved as she moaned. Her hands grabbed them. She squeezed them. Kneaded them.

Her incestuous pussy grew hotter and hotter. I loved eating her taboo cunt. I bet our father reveled in the fact we were lovers. My dick ached so badly as I sucked hard on my twin sister’s clit. She bucked. Her moans filled the clearing.

“Yes, yes, yes, Kurtis!” she gasped, her red hair flicking with red fire. “You’re going to make me cum. Oh, my Gods, you’re going to make me explode. Las’s amazing dick, yes!”

Her hot pussy juices gushed out. Her tangy cream filled my mouth. I gulped it down. I savored every last drop of her cream. I swallowed it. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring her juices spilling past my lips.

“Brother! Brother!” she moaned, her hair glowing bright red now. She stood out so much from every other woman in our family. “I love you! I love you so much!”

“Oh, Gods, I need that!” moaned Frelia.

“Yes, you do,” Iliasa moaned. “Ooh, keep licking my pussy, Frelia. You have no choice. You have to eat me. Kurtis is making us do this. Yes, yes, get that tongue deep into me. You’re just a naughty sister-slave like me! We’re his! His!”

“Yes, you are!” Lasla hissed. “Oh, Gods, that’s so good. Yes!”

My sister came as Pyrriah slid off of me. She rolled onto her side, panting and moaning. Her breasts heaved with a plump jiggle. I licked my lips and sat up, staring at my two older sisters. They were both sylphs, like Mother Sianili. Technically hermaphrodites, though they would never grow their cocks like the other four hermaphroditic races Matar had birthed. They both had pale skin, Iliasa’s breasts as large as our dragon-mother’s tits. She had white hair that framed her elfin face, her eyes bright blue. Frelia had violet hair and a curvy rump. Neither had pubic hair, Frelia’s juicy cunt aimed right at me.

It made my dick hard.

“So you want my cock?” I asked, sitting up and moving on my knees to Frelia.

“Yes!” she moaned, sounding almost like she was crying. “I need it. Matar’s big dick, I need your cock in me.”

“Even though I’m your brother?” I asked, rubbing the tip of my dick against her tight slit.

She thrust her hips back, trying to swallow my dick with her virgin twat. “Yes! Yes! I don’t care that you’re my brother. I want your dick in me. Fuck me, Kurtis. Please! I want you to fuck me and breed me!”

“Mmm, do it,” moaned Pyrriah.

“Yes!” groaned Lasla. I heard her move closer.

I threw a look to see her and Pyrriah embracing Kissing. They would have their own fun. I smiled and turned back to our two older sisters. Iliasa’s big tits swayed as she squirmed against the palm tree. Her blue eyes were glossy. I could hear Frelia licking at our sister’s twat as the naughty sylph thrust her ass back again to swallow my dick.

“Fuck me!” whimpered Frelia. All her strength had evaporated. All her confidence had vanished. “I’m your sister-slave. You can do whatever you want to me.”

Those words were magical to me.

I thrust my dick into her pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her juicy, forbidden depths. My balls smacked into her clit, hitting her with a meaty thud. Though our dragon-mother could grow her clit into a dick, she didn’t have balls. That was something only a male had.

That meant I had to be the strong one. The dominating one. Just like Thrak the mighty orc hero who traveled with Sir Angela on her quest. I would be just like him. Taming all the women of my family like he tamed the deadly warlock Faoril.

The most dangerous mage in the world subdued by an orc’s big dick.

It was such a sexy and beautiful story. I loved it.

I pumped away at Frelia’s cunt. I fucked my eldest sister’s pussy. Her juicy, tight cunt squeezed about me. She moaned into Iliasa’s cunt. My crotch smacked into Frelia’s ass, her butt-cheeks jiggling with my every impact.

Iliasa squirmed. Those large and soft tits of her swayed back and forth. The palm tree creaked behind her. Pleasure crossed her face from Frelia’s naughty licking. The depraved lust burned in the air. The taboo passion surged around us.

Lasla and Pyrriah moaned behind me, my two sisters enjoying each other. I loved the sounds they made as I fucked Frelia hard. She groaned and gasped, her cunt squeezing down around my cock, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her.

“I’m going to pump so much jizz in your cunt!” I panted. “I’m going to put a baby in you, Frelia.”

“Yes!” moaned my eldest sister.

Her pussy squeezed tight around me, increasing the friction. Her juicy sheath seemed to suck at me. I groaned, pumping faster. Harder. I buried my dick deep into her cunt. My heavy balls cracked into her over and over again.

“Yes, yes, yes, breed me!” gasped Frelia.

“Mmm, just ram that cock in her and breed her, Kurtis!” gasped Iliasa. “Force us both to be your brood mothers. Make us into your sister-whores!”

“Are you going to cum on Frelia’s face?” I demanded, staring at the pleasure crossing Iliasa’s adorable features.

She nodded, whimpering. “I don’t have a choice. You’re making her devour me. You’re making her eat my naughty cunt. I ... I ... Matar’s dick and pussy!”

Iliasa bucked. Her large breasts heaved and smacked together. Her moans echoed through the clearing. Frelia whimpered. Her head moved, clearly licking up the cream gushing out of our sister’s pussy. My dick ached as I thrust into her cunt, loving the lesbian, incestuous sight before me.

I couldn’t last long. This was too sexy. Too delicious. I had made both my older sisters into my sluts. It felt so right. Just the way the world should be. My balls tightened, my cum coming closer and closer to boiling out of me.

Iliasa moaned and shuddered through her orgasm. She whimpered, her head throwing back. Her big tits heaved. Frelia’s cunt squeezed about me. That sweet, silky friction soaked my cock in rapturous warmth.

“Oh, yes, yes!” Frelia moaned. “Kurtis! You’re going to breed my cunt. You’re going to put a baby in my womb. I want it! I want to be your broodmare-whore!”

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

“You will be!” I gasped, slamming hard into my sister’s climaxing cunt.

Her hot flesh rippled and writhed around my dick. That hot flesh sucked at me. I groaned, my balls tightening. My pleasure would explode out of me. I would fire spurt after spurt of cum that would baste her twat. I would coat her cunt’s depths with all my spunk. I groaned, my nuts tightening. I was coming closer and closer to erupting in her.

Closer and closer to spurting all that spunk into her pussy. This heady rush shot through me. I groaned, my heart racing. I gripped her hips and slammed into her writhing snatch, her hot flesh sucking at me.

I erupted.

“Las’s thick cum!” I moaned.

“Breed me!” she squealed, her pussy writhing harder around me. Faster.

Her incestuous cunt sucked at my spurting dick. I groaned as the pleasure hammered my mind. Spurt after spurt of my cum flooded into her twat. The dizzying rapture struck my mind. I swayed there, groaning through the bliss. Stars burst across my vision.

“Gods, yes!” I moaned.

“Breed her!” Iliasa whimpered. “Oh, Kurtis, breed our big sister!”

“Yes!” Lasla moaned. “Oh, Kurtis, I love you. Breed her. Knock us all up! You’re just like our father!”

“You’re so sexy!” Pyrriah moaned. “I love you, Kurtis! Love you!”

“Yes!” Frelia moaned. “I love you, Kurtis.”

I grunted as her pussy milked my cock. Pleasure slammed into my mind as I pumped the last of my seed into her twat. This heady rush shot through me. I felt dizzy from the power of my orgasm. From the thrill of dominating my older sister and pumping her full of jizz.

The last of my cum pumped into her. I shuddered while such wild plans danced in my mind. “Mother Sianili, I’m coming for you next.”

Lasla moaned in the background. “You are the best brother ever!”


Lasla

I was so wet to help my brother dominate my mother, Sianili. Unlike Kurtis and Pyrriah, I was Sianili’s daughter not Mother Azuliana’s. The beautiful dragon was the ruler of our family. The matriarch that had been in charge since I could remember. She had brought Sianili here for them to hide.

Dragons were supposed to be extinct.

She didn’t want the world to give her problems. She wasn’t the evil marauder that her cousin Dominari was. She didn’t feel the need to burn a swath of the Princedoms of Zeutch and force Sir Angela to come slay her.

Zeutch ... It was one of those far off places. Somewhere way to the north. Everything beyond our little island was all so nebulous. The Nimborgoth, Raratha, the Collegiate Tower of Esh, the Kingdom of Secare, Grahata, the Halanian Desert, the Queendom of Naith, the Jungles of ‘Zakuth. These were all places that just existed beyond our little island.

I wanted to see them all.

Maybe once Kurtis had dominated everyone, once he had tamed Mother Azuliana with his cock, we could leave here and find out what was out there. Our father, Las, had fathered so many single-sex races, many of them all-female like werewolves and dryads and mermaids. Unicorns, succubi, sirens, rakshasas, nagas, harpies, changelings, and who knew how many others that might be out there.

I wanted to meet them all.

“You ready?” asked Pyrriah. It was the next day after Kurtis had dominated our older sylph sisters.

“Yes!” I moaned. “Want to feel how wet I am beneath my loincloth?” We both wore loincloths and breast wraps woven from fibrous bark we collected.

“Focus,” Pyrriah said. “We have our orders to follow.”

“You sound like a soldier,” I said, giggling.

“Mmm, Kurtis’s soldier,” Pyrriah said and something in her hair flickered, that fire in it.

Why was her hair like that? We were both daughters of Las, but my hair was black and boring. Was it because she was Azuliana’s daughter? Did having a dragon mother give her that fire. Dragons were the hermaphroditic race of fire while sylphs were of air. But Azuliana wasn’t a full-blooded dragon. She had a naiad mother. Usually, the hermaphroditic races bred true. Dragons had dragons, sylphs always had sylphs, naiads had naiads, and elves had elves. But Azuliana had been born with water and fire.

Instead of breathing flames, she breathed steam. It was hot, could broil you if you were caught in it, but it wasn’t the gouts of fire her cousin Dominari or the other dragons had. Maybe that was why she never turned into a rampaging monster like so many of her kind.

So that really didn’t explain Pyrriah’s red hair that glowed, either. Kurtis didn’t have it, either. He had black hair like me.

“What are you doing?” Pyrriah asked, frowning. “You’re just staring at my hair. Is there something in it? Do I have a banana spider in it.” She shivered and started batting at her hair.

The banana spiders like to spin their webs in the clusters of bananas. They had long legs and yellow bodies covered in brown spots. They blended in, waiting for the beetles the liked to gnaw their way through the thick rinds of the bananas and get at the fruit. The spiders were a good thing. They meant that bundle of fruit hadn’t been despoiled.

Of course, Kurtis had put one in Pyrriah’s hair when we were children while she slept.

“No, no,” I said. “It’s nothing. Come on, we have to get Mother into position.”

“Mmm, I can’t wait to lick Mother Sianili’s pussy.”

I shivered, hungering to lick the twat that had birthed me. Such incestuous delight shot through me. “Mmm, when she’s full of our brother’s cum ... Gods, he’s turned into such a hunk.”

“When he’s in me, I feel so complete,” Pyrriah said. “Like we were made for each other.”

“I know what you mean,” I said. “Shame he doesn’t have two cocks so he could be in us both at the same time.”

“That would be wonderful.”

I smiled and picked up a tightly wove basked made of dried grass and a frame of sticks. Pyrriah grabbed two of them and we went off to find Sianili. We found her in moments. My mother was humming to herself as she sat out clay pots by the fire to be hardened by them. They were freshly made, her hands sparkling clean from being washed.

“Mother Sianili,” Pyrriah said, “we’re going to gather passion berries. The bushes by the waterfall are all ripe. Would you care to join us?”

My mother looked up. She had white hair that fluttered around her face. The sylphs in the family always looked like they had a breeze swirling around them. Her yellow, motherly eyes fell on us and she smiled. She rose, her small breasts covered by her breast band, her loincloth swaying between her thighs. She was a slender and elegant woman, her body petite yet strong. She had pale skin despite the sun. She never tanned. Only Pyrriah, Kurtis, and I did.

“Why no,” she said. “Those will take a few hours.” She looked around. “Where’s everyone else.”

“Mother Azuliana is fishing,” I said. We’d seen her going to the lagoon. She did that in her dragon form, swimming through the water and snapping up large tuna. “I don’t know where the others are, though.”

“Knowing your brother, he’s off playing hero.” A motherly and patient smile spread across her lips. “Well, that’s what boys are like, or so I’m told. It’s been interesting having one in the family. I never thought I would.”

“Well, you and Mother Azuliana shouldn’t have fucked Las,” I said with a playful grin.

“You try saying no to your lusty father,” Mother said and giggled. “If Frelia and Iliasa were older, why, there would be more of you running around. And Matar’s cock, you three can be a handful. Especially Kurtis.”

“He is a handful,” Pyrriah said with a completely straight face.

My hand flexed, wishing to feel my brother’s cock in my grip.

Together, the three of headed down the path that led to the waterfall. The jungle soon surrounded us. A toucan sang somewhere above, his cawing echoing through the bush. It was a male. The females didn’t make much noise. He was setting up his territory, letting other males know that he got the females in this area.

Kurtis was doing the same. My pussy clenched. It had been hours since he’d been in me.

“You’re in a good mood,” Mother said, giving me a sly look. “You and Pyrriah both have been smiling and giggling.”

“Oh, well, just enjoying life,” I said. “Nothing wrong with that.”

“None at all.” Mother sighed. “I know it’s cruel to keep you here, but the world’s so dangerous out there. If they knew you were demigod children of Las, why, there would be many who’d hurt you. And if they learned Azuliana still lived...” She shook her head.

I knew our mothers were old. A thousand or more years. They didn’t like to talk about their past. I knew they had been lovers since they were young. It made me wonder if we had other siblings out there. Other sylphs that were descendants of my long-dead siblings. Dragons lived for thousands of years, but sylphs shouldn’t.

I wonder how my mother did?

Those thoughts percolated through my mind until we reached the berry bushes. They were covered in ripe, reddish-purple berries. They were safe to eat, unlike gut-clench berries, as we called the poisonous cousins. They had a more orange hue to them. One bite would have your mouth go numb. A swallow, and you would have stomach pains for hours.

But my family knew how to live on this island. What was safe. We dug up sweet potatoes and harvested bananas, we broke upon coconuts for their milk and fibrous flesh, and picked passion berries and star fruits. From the ocean, we got fish that we smoke. There were no large animals, just birds and lizards and snakes.

And so many spiders.

As we picked the berries, I shivered, starting to hear the first sounds of passion that would start this seduction. The whimpers and moans that were faint, at first, but soon grew louder as we worked closer and closer.

Mother Sianili frowned. “That’s not ... what I think I’m hearing.”

“Oh, my,” gasped Pyrriah. “It sounds sort of like you and mother when you’re together.”

My mother’s cheeks brightened with a bit of a blush. “You girls hear us when we’re on the beach?”

“You two can be quite passionate,” I said, grinning at her. “And we are daughters of Lust.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.