The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 25: Interrogating the Dwarven MILF

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: Interrogating the Dwarven MILF - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Ankush, The Queendom of Naith

“I’ll let my Minister of Foreign Security and my Minister of Internal Security explain the situation,” purred Queen Athirmi.

I looked around the throne room. She had her two centaur guards/lovers, the two orange-haired twins who knelt on either side of her throne, the werespider lurking behind her throne, and the lamia curled up in a purring ball at her feet. I had Lasla standing to my side and our mother to my right and behind us.

“Okay,” I said and then blinked as the two orange-haired twins rose. They had green eyes and pale-olive skin that gave them an exotic look. They moved with a sensual grace as they swept over to me. They pressed into me.

“Mmm, you were quite impressive in the Trials,” the one on my right said. “I’m Tama, Minister of Foreign Security.”

“Yes, yes, the way you dominated Pradu was a thing of beauty, Kurtis,” the one of my left breathed. “I’m Mona, Minister of Internal security.”

“You two?” I asked in surprise, their hands sliding over my body. “You’re not just pleasure slaves.” “My privy council is always ready to serve and please me,” Queen Athirmi purred. She waved her hand. “I cannot trust any rakshasa with this, after all, and the dwarves have their uses, but ... I need my closest advisers to be around me at all time.”

“I see,” I said, the two twins rubbing on me. I glanced at my mother. “I can get that. Keep your trusted people close to you. So the centaurs are your generals, then.”

“Something like that,” Queen Athirmi cooed.

Lust bled off the two twins. They weren’t human. I could feel my father’s DNA in them. Some sort of lycanthrope. Not werewolf, they weren’t vicious enough. Not werespider, that was the woman lurking behind the throne. Werebears were male. Werefoxes, maybe? They were said to live across the seas in the distant lands that traders braved to visit. It was said even a hundred years ago, ships didn’t survive the crossing, but thanks to the work of Thrak and Faoril, the seas were safe from the sea monsters who prowled it.

Mostly.

“Mmm, you are definitely useful,” Mona said, her hand sliding down my back to squeeze my ass through my robe. “You surprised us greatly.”

“Yes, yes, they didn’t think you would make it,” Queen Athirmi said with wry amusement. “Despite their wisdom, they had little confidence in you succeeding.”

“No one has ever defeated Solja in combat,” said Tama. Her hand slipped into my robe and slid down my naked stomach to find my cock. She grabbed it, stroking it. “He’s been the champion for years.”

“Of course, you had help,” Mona said, her hand slipping inside my robes to cup my balls. She played with them. “Your sister was the one who fought him. Not you. So, we still weren’t certain you would survive Pradu.”

I could feel Lasla, standing at my side, grinding her teeth. She was not happy about any of this. “But seeing how you used Tharaka to coerce Solja into surrendering...” Tama trembled, her hand squeezing about my dick. She brushed my crown, sending pleasure through me. “Well, that was an impressive use of intelligence, but defeated the spirit of the Trial by Steel. You didn’t even kill them.”

“Queen Athirmi was very generous. She didn’t want to lose her troll.” Mona leaned in. “Or you. Mmm, she likes people who break the rules and get away with it.”

“Yes, yes, in the Trial of Pain, you shattered those rules and flaunted it.” Tama pumped her hand faster up and down my cock. I could feel her lusts building. She wiggled her nubile body against mine. “You showed yourself to be as cunning as a rakshasa.”

“My brother’s amazing,” Lasla hissed.”

“Yes, he is,” purred Mona. “And that’s something we need. Cunning. If it was just brute strength, we could have unleashed Solja and his sister on the problem. What you lack in brawn, you made up with cunning and charm. You used your opponents’ weaknesses against them.” She leaned in and licked my ear, her tongue hot while her fingers gently massaged my balls. “That was so exciting to watch. That sort of tactical thinking is what we need for the task at hand.”

“Okay,” I said, my dick throbbing. “And what is the task at hand? I don’t really need to be teased so much. I prefer to do the teasing. Do I need to take charge of you two?”

They sprang from me, leaving me hard and aching. I gasped at that as they then sauntered around to my naked mother. She stood tall, her chastity belt on, her gold collar about her throat, the leash dangling down between her large tits. Her blue hair fell about her lush face.

“Now, this is interesting,” purred Tama. She sidled up to my mother and cupped the dragoness’s breast, squeezing her large tit. “Why is she the one you brought as your bodyguard for this meeting? Not Pyrriah or the sphinx.”

They knew Nephi was a sphinx?

I felt Lasla giving me a worried look. I glanced at her and tried to tell her to act natural without betraying my own nervousness. She had to be a queen right now. Lasla straightened, her breasts rising and falling in her purple robes.

“They left the Ziggurat,” said Mona. “If you paid any attention, sweet sister, you would know that he sent his two most dangerous women out to the boat.” She grabbed my mother’s other breast. “He just wanted to bring a pretty delight to play with. He enjoys flaunting his mother. Still, I would have brought Naryu. She might be a weak rakshasa, but she still has the queen’s blood in her.”

“Are you really that stupid, sister?” asked Tama.

Mona hissed. “What?” She bent down and licked one of my mother’s nipples. “She’s just a pleasure slave, so weak she let herself be dominated by her own son. A prized bauble he likes to parade around. To flaunt how his mother loves to suck his dick and take his cock.”

I almost said something, but that was what I wanted people to think. No one could know she was a dragon. They were supposed to be exciting. She would be hunted by the Knights Dragoon or one of the other orders.

Lasla’s breathing quickened. She knew how close we were coming to having a secret that could never be exposed.

“Don’t be so quick to judge,” said Tama. She licked my mother’s cheek. “She’s got power. I can feel it. She keeps it restrained. Hidden. She’s the secret weapon that Kurtis has held back. The last line of his defense. He brought her here because he expected us to betray him. Mmm, you play your role wonderfully, Azuliana.”

“Do I?” my mother asked.

“After all, you’re a hermaphrodite,” Tama said.

My stomach lurched.

“She’s a what?” demanded Mona in shock.

“Look, sweet sister,” Tama said, sliding her fingers down to the golden chastity belt. “This covers only her clit. Not her pussy. You could fuck her cunt or asshole, but her clit is what’s being protected. With this over it, she can’t grow it into a dick. She’s a hermaphrodite with control over when she has her cock.” She thrust two fingers into my mother.

She gasped and arched her back as Tama fingered her.

“A demigoddess?” demanded Mona. She pinched one of my mother’s nipples and twisted it. “Is that what she is? No elf, gnome, sylph, or nixie has any control over their clit-dick.”

“Not only that, but she gave birth not only to a dual sex race, but to a son and two daughters.” Tama worked her fingers in and out of my mother’s cunt. She groaned, her boobs jiggling.

They didn’t know that Lasla had a different mother. I wouldn’t correct that.

“A son,” Tama said, emphasizing that. “Wholly male. Oh, there is something here. A miracle. Kurtis is no human. I suspect a demigod, too. Las’s son, perhaps. It would explain his abilities. The way he has taken control of the Treasure Box.”

I couldn’t believe that this was happening.

“How intriguing,” Mona purred. She studied my dragon-mother, still twisting her nipple. “So, Matar, Illth, or Henta is your mother. And then you went and fucked Las. How was he?”

“Incredible,” my mother said, her voice throaty from being molested. “Henta is my mother. She fucked a human woman she found in the woods.”

I hoped that they believed her. I knew Lasla must be freaking out, but she was doing a good job of not showing it. We couldn’t show any weakness before queen Athirmi. If we did, she would tear us down. She needed me to be strong.

My entire harem to be strong.

“Well, this is all so fascinating,” Queen Athirmi said, drawing all our attention back to her. “You have such a mysterious family. Las’s son. Mmm, yes, yes, that does explain so much about you.” “I don’t like to advertise it,” I said, facing the queen while my mother whimpered.

“Yes, yes,” the queen said. “Your mother has a dick. Show me. I wish to see this hermaphrodite that gave birth to a male.”

Lasla gave me the ability to dismiss the collar and chastity belt. With those unbreakable items on, she couldn’t transform into her dragon form. Or use her clit-dick without my permission. The gold melted away around her waist and covering the top folds of her pussy.

“Mother, show her.”

My dragon-mother shuddered, her pussy still being churned up by Tama’s fingers. The werefox pulled her hand out of the way, digits coated in my mother’s cunt cream. Then, with a whimper, my mother let her cock blossom.

I was never all that fascinated in her cock, but the two werefoxes gasped as it blossomed. Queen Athirmi leaned forward, a hungry look in her eyes. Her large breasts jiggled while her tongue flicked over her lips.

“My, oh, my,” purred Tama. “I was right. A hermaphrodite.”

“And the resemblance is there,” Mona groaned. “He is her son. You can see it. This is fascinating. The power of Las’s seed is incredible.”

“Yes, it is,” said the queen. “My, my, that is a big dick. Mmm, I think you and your mother are both hard and both should receive some satisfaction before we continue. Tama, Mona, on your knees and suck their cocks. You owe them an apology.”

Mona and Tama froze, their hands reaching out to grab my mother’s dicks. I frowned, confused.

“You have treated the Naith’s new ambassador with insolence and molested his property without his permission.” The queen rose. “You are lucky I don’t make it worse.”

“Our deepest apologies, Lord Ambassador Kurtis,” Mona and Tama said together, staring at me. “We should not have stroked your cock or fondled your slave without your permission. Allow our mouths to repay you.”

Then Tama fell to her knees before my mother, grabbing her girl-dick with pleasure. Mona turned and sank before me with grace, her green eyes twinkling. She spread open my robe and grabbed my cock. It was a little bigger than my mother’s clit-dick. The naughty werefox slid her lips over the crown.

I groaned as Queen Athirmi sank back down on her throne. “If they do not satisfy you enough, Kurtis, I will have them further punished. Ayeka can do magical things with a whip.”

Mona squealed around my dick while the werespider looked suddenly alive and eager.

“I’m sure they will give my mother and me the best blowjobs possible,” I groaned, enjoying Mona’s lips sliding up and down my dick.

“Yes, yes, Tama has such a sweet mouth,” my mother purred. “Mmm, she’s just working those lips up and down my dick and sucking so hard.

“You will suck my brother’s cock hard,” Lasla hissed, her hand sliding through the werefox’s orange hair. “You hear me?”

Mona did. She put her heart into her apology. She sucked with passion, her tongue dancing around my dick. I groaned, savoring the way she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. My nuts tightened as I savored it.

My mother moaned beside me, her large breasts jiggling. Tama worked her mouth up and down that hermaphrodite-dick, sucking with hunger. She sucked and slurped, the wet sounds she made mixing with my own.

Mother glanced at me, a smile on her lips. Her blue eyes twinkled. I grinned back at her and winked. “Naughty boy. Enjoying watching your mommy getting blown.”

“Yes, I am,” I panted, the ache at the tip of my dick rising from that hot mouth working up and down it. “Always a treat to watch you being pleasured, Mother.”

She inclined her head and then groaned. Her head tossed from side to side. She groaned as she enjoyed what they did to her. Tama suckled on my dragon-mother with hunger. Both of the werefoxes nursed with passion on our cocks. The twins bobbed their heads, almost synced up.

My nuts loved it. The queen spread her thighs and the lamia turned and buried her face into the queen’s pussy. The rakshasa ruler of Naith groaned. She arched her back, her swarthy breasts jiggling from the pleasure she received.

My hands grabbed Mona’s head, my fingers sliding through her orange hair. Lasla kept a grip, too, as I thrust away at her mouth, driving my dick to the back of her throat. She moaned, sucking the entire time. My balls tightened.

“That’s it, whore,” I growled. “Apologize for touching my mother.”

“Mmm, you’re so protective, Master,” my dragon-mother purred. “Just the way a son should be.”

I winked at her as I drove my cock hard into Mona’s mouth while Lasla nodded her head in agreement.

“And you,” panted my dragon-mother, “don’t forget about that pussy that you were having fun fingering. Ram those digits into my cunt and pump them in and out of me.”

Tama did. My mother moaned, her large breasts jiggling as she arched her back. Her blue hair danced. I loved the pleasure crossing her face as I thrust my cock in and out of Mona’s mouth. The werefox danced her tongue around my shaft.

“Make my brother cum, “Lasla moaned.

I hit the back of her throat and this time, I didn’t stop. She squealed, her green eyes bulging. I drove my dick down her gullet. Her lust flared in her. She liked being used. Not surprising considering who she served. A sex slave and a spymaster.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Las’s big dick, swallow every inch of my cock.”

“Yes,” purred the queen, her lusts swelling, too, and not just because of the lamia’s licking.

“You better take it, slut,” hissed Lasla. “Or your apology won’t be accepted.”

Mona moaned as my cock plunged deeper and deeper down the werefox’s throat. My sister was a treat. I smiled at her as Mona’s tight gullet massaged the crown. Her lips reached down my shaft until my balls smacked her in the chi. Her lips nuzzled into my black bush.

I groaned, holding her head tight, and drew back. She moaned around my cock, the vibrations of her vocal cords massaging me. I groaned, loving the way she did that. My face contorted with the delight of this moment. My balls tightened.

I thrust back down her throat, my nuts smacking into her chin. She moaned, her lusts swelling in her. I fucked her throat hard. I buried my dick down her gullet over and over again. I loved the way she moaned, her humming massaging my cock.

“Gods damn, that’s it,” I growled. “Apologize with that tight throat and mouth, slut!”

“Apologize!” whimpered Lasla, her lust swelling in her, too.

“Yes, yes, apologize to my son!” moaned my dragon-mother, her tits swaying. “I’m going to cum so hard. Yes, yes, just explode. Ooh, you’re going to drink my hermaphrodite-cum, aren’t you?”

Tama moaned while I fucked my cock down Mona’s throat. I shuddered, the ache swelling at the tip of my dick, the pressure in my balls growing. I would dump my cum down the werefox spymaster’s throat. Just flood her with my jizz.

I gripped her head tighter, groaning as the pressure built in my nuts as they smacked into her chin. My dragon-mother swelled to her own orgasm. I could feel that burst of pleasure growing in her pussy and ovaries. She would cum only the way a hermaphrodite could. She would fire all her girl-cum into Tama’s mouth.

“Gods damn,” I groaned, plunging down Mona’s throat. I controlled my orgasm, holding back while giving my mother a nudge.

“Matar’s big dick!” she gasped. “Oh, you wonderful, little werefox. Yes, yes, thrust those fingers into my cunt and suck my clit-dick. That’s it. Oh, I’m going to cum.”

“Cum, Mother,” I growled.

“Yes, Master!” she gasped and that was it. That set her over the edge.

I joined her.

My dick erupted and pumped cum down Mona’s throat as Mother’s hermaphrodite-cock fired spurt after spurt of her girl-jizz into Tama’s mouth. The pleasure slammed through me. I groaned, the heat washing through me. Stars danced before my eyes.

“Las’s big dick!” I growled.

“Oh, Master, I’m flooding her mouth!” my dragon-mother moaned, her big boobs bouncing and heaving.

“Mmm, that’s it, slut,” purred Lasla, petting Mona’s hair. “There you are. You’re doing something good with that mouth now. Just take it all.”

Queen Athirmi watched on, lust on her face. The lamia slave feasted on the rakshasa queen’s cunt. I shuddered, enjoying the audience as I pumped load after load of my cum into the naughty werefox’s belly. I pumped it straight down her gullet.

She moaned around my dick as I fired every drop of spunk down her throat. It was amazing. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I tossed my head to the side. This was rapture. Amazing, delicious, wonderful ecstasy to pump her stomach full of my cum.

“Gods damn, that’s a fine mouth you have there,” I groaned as I hit the peak. I glanced up at queen Athirmi. “So, what is it that you need from me.”

“Yes,” Lasla whispered, her voice tight.


Lasla

I trembled. I knew this queen would not let us leave too soon. Memory of that dwarven woman being interrogated by making her watch sex swirled through my mind. Did that have anything to do with this task?

“I need to give some history, I think,” said Queen Athirmi. She shuddered, the lamia still licking at her cunt, but not to make her cum. Just to please her. “When my ancestors came to Naith from the jungles of ‘Zakon, we found more than humans living in these lands. Beneath the earth, a colony of dwarves lived. Others lived in the Ostol Mountains to the east.”

“And you made the ones who lived beneath what is now Ankush into your bureaucracy,” I said, remembering the tour.

My brother gave me a sharp look. I flushed. I hadn’t told him about my late-night visit to the queen.

“Eventually.” She licked her lips. “It certainly evolved into that direction over time. It started with trade. Especially with those in the mountains. They mined metals and precious gemstones, quarried useful stone. Commerce flowed as we expanded our power across the lowlands that the humans farmed.

“Soon, we controlled the territory to the mountains. Then we extended up into the mountains. The riches the dwarves traded us fueled our own slave trade. We imported from around the known world, our power creeping up into those mountains. We built outposts. We claimed the mountains for ourselves.

“Still, the dwarves were content to train with us. They live in their tunnels. We can’t root them out, but they can’t drive us away. We’ve been existing in a delicate stance. Trade continues, which we need, and we supply them with the staples they cannot get in their tunnels. But that all changed in the last few decades.

“Our relationships have grown more ... complicated.”

“And?” I asked, impatient.

My brother gave me a warning look. “Sorry, Your Majesty. It’s been a long day. I’m eager to hear this situation that you wish my help in resolving.”

“At least you can be diplomatic,” the queen said, amusement on her lips. “What changed was a flock of avians who call themselves the Cuckoo Flock. My ... grandmother didn’t see any real problem that they were settling in the high peaks. They were using terrain that no human could live in. They were setting up an industry that may have proved useful.

“Instead, they turned the dwarves against us.”

“Cuckoo flock?” my brother asked. “I have heard of Avians. They live on the Isle of the Bird out in the Nimborgoth, right?”

I nodded. The Nimborgoth was a vast sea that was boarded on the north sides by the kingdoms that used to from the High Kingdom of Hamilton. Thlin, Thosi, Valya, Secare, and the Princedoms. To the south was the vast Halani Desert. Dotting the Nimborgoth’s coats and islands were the Seven Free Cities, an alliance of humans, halflings, and nixies.

“Do you know the story of Sir Angela and her companions?” asked Queen Athirmi. “They’re exploiting a few centuries ago were legendary.”

“Of course,” said my brother. He was a big fan of Thrak, the orc, who had tamed the dangerous warlock Faoril as well as a rakshasa pirate named Thyrna.

“Chaun and Aurora are the progenitors of the cuckoo flock,” Queen Athirmi explained. “A changeling who mated with an avian has caused ... unusual descendants. They are a mix of the two races’ abilities. Avians could already turn into birds and changelings could take the form of the man a woman most desired to seduce them. They are a race of shapechanging cuckolds and seductresses. They have thoroughly infiltrated the dwarves, using their powers to not only increase the population of dwarves through impregnating their women, but also to awaken passions in the male dwarves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.