The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 24: Rakshasa Slave’s Submission

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24: Rakshasa Slave’s Submission - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Ankush, Queendom of Naith

After four healing potions, I was in much better shape. I felt so incredible, in fact. I had triumphed. I had passed the last Trial. No, I had crushed it. Conquered it. Dominated it and pissed all over it.

Pradu knelt on the floor, broken and humiliated. She dripped in piss. It wasn’t something I liked to do, but I had to show the rakshasa just how much I had broken her. How much I had humiliated and degraded her. They had to understand that I wasn’t their prey.

That I was stronger than them. I had to be if I wanted to survive the Empire of Shizhuth. And I would. I would fuck lamia and naga over there. I would bugger their fucking serpentine empress herself. It would be glorious.

“Wash her off,” I ordered the two other rakshasas. “Naryu, make sure Lavhi helps. She doesn’t get to feel her vibrator until that cunt is pristine.”

“Yes, Master,” moaned Princess Naryu. She nudged Lavhi.

“Yes, yes, Master,” Lavhi moaned, her eyes staring up at me. “Make her clean. We’ll do it. She’ll be nice and clean. Promise, promise.”

I nodded.

Then I turned to my sisters. Lasla and Pyrriah had such different expressions on their faces. Lasla was full of such sympathy, her lower lip trembling and her blue eyes looking swollen with emotion. She had tear tracks down her cheeks. Pyrriah possessed a grin of shared triumph, in savoring his victory with him. A warrior who acknowledged my triumph. Who respected and admired it.

I pulled my sisters to my naked body. The pain was gone. I had never thought I would feel such agony, but I had endured it. I could never let my women feel what I had gone through. Sisters or sex slaves, none of them deserved that. And I had found a weapon. My idea had worked.

Lasla and Pyrriah kissed me. My sisters’ lips met mine. We shared a three-way kiss, my hands sliding down their naked backs to grab their asses. I squeezed them, reveling in the delight that we were together. That I had overcome so much.

I had gambled their freedom on this Trial. And I had succeeded. Las’s hot blood pumped through my veins had made it possible. My fingers dug into their rumps. My cock hardened as their lusts swelled. Lasla’s rose faster than Pyrriah’s. She was more similar to me even though she was my half-sister and not my twin sister.

Pyrriah broke the kiss. “You made her into your bitch,” groaned Pyrriah. “That’s so awesome. I love it!”

I grinned at her. “I did.”

“He controlled her lust,” Lasla said in awe. “He took her sadism and inverted it into masochism. He denied her release, made her hornier than she ever had been in her life, and then left her with only one way to get satisfaction. You broke her with pleasure.” A big grin of triumph spilled over her face. “You utterly dominated her with rapture.”

“And degradation,” said Pyrriah. “There was pain in there, too. I can’t believe you did that. I didn’t know you could. I knew you could affect lust, but...” She beamed at me.

“He wants us to suck his dick now, “Lasla purred, her hand sliding down my naked body. “He wants us to love him. To worship him.”

Pyrriah winked a blue eye at me. “Mmm, don’t you want to blow him? I want to worship his dick. He deserves it for what he just did. Ooh, he accomplished something amazing. Something powerful and awesome. Let’s fall to our knees and love his dick.”

“Oh, yes, yes, that would be so amazing,” Lasla said. “You earned it, Kurtis. You earned it all. You’re the champion of our family.”

She fell to her knees and grabbed my cock in both her hands. She held it out before her and licked the crown. I groaned, savoring the way her tongue slid over my cock. A shiver ran through me. This amazing heat that had me groaning from her stroking contact. My hands balled into fists. My chest rose and fell.

Pyrriah kissed me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. She was so strong and bold. So sexy and powerful. I kissed her back as Lasla bathed the crown of my dick in her tongue. I felt both their lusts. Pyrriah didn’t lie. She and Lasla wanted to worship my dick with their mouths. To reward me.

I broke the kiss. “I love you. Gods, I love you both so much.”

“I knew you could do it.” Pyrriah winked at me. “Mmm, but if I don’t get down there, Lasla’s going to hog your cock. She’s such a greedy sister.”

I nodded.

“So greedy,” Lasla purred and then suckled my dick into her mouth.

“Hey!” Pyrriah fell to her knees, her red hair bouncing about her face. She pressed her cheek into her sister’s and kissed at my shaft. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. My fingers flexed and my dick throbbed. “Share.”

Lasla suckled hard one more time. Then she pulled her mouth off my cock and said, “Fine. Here.”

They licked my dick together, their tongues dancing over my crown. I threw back my head and groaned, savoring the pleasure of this moment. My face scrunched up as I reveled in the passion of them bathing me.

Pure pleasure. No pain involved. No burning across my ass and back. I savored it, my hands resting on their heads. I stroked through their red and black hairs. The silky strands felt the same. Their tongues moved in nearly identical ways.

Delight shot down my cock as they bathed me. I groaned, my dragon-mother and Nephi watching while the two princesses were washing Pradu’s body. They scrubbed at her with wire brushes. The new slave moaned in delight, enjoying the roughness of it.

I had completely changed her.

I groaned as their sweet tongues bathed my cock. Pyrriah’s hands cupped my balls. She kneaded them. I shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut as I loved what they did to me. My heart pumped blood that rushed through my veins.

The pounding heat swelled in my heart as they loved me. I tightened my hands on their heads, moaning, “Las’s big dick.”

“Mmm, Kurtis’s bigger dick,” Pyrriah purred and then swallowed my cock.

I groaned as she suckled on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. She bobbed her head. My face scrunched up as I savored the passion of my twin nursing on me. She suckled with hunger, my balls twitching in her hand.

“Ooh, yes, yes, suck our brother’s big and mighty cock,” Lasla moaned. “He tamed Pradu with it.”

“Yes!” squealed Pradu. “Master did. He broke me! He was stronger than me! Pradu weak, filthy, disgusting cunt! Scrub her dirty pussy harder! Make Pradu clean for master.”

“Gods, she’s broke,” I groaned as Pyrriah loved my dick.

She winked a blue eye at me and suckled hard.

Then she slid her mouth off my dick and handed my cock over to Lasla to love. She slurped it into her mouth, nursing on me with her more loving hunger. Pyrriah had force behind her suckles. That fiery passion that lurked in her and exploded in times of danger.

My sisters were different and amazing. I was thankful Las had given me two of them. My black-haired sister bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. My face scrunched up as Lasla loved my dick with their cock.

“Gods damn, you two are amazing!” I groaned.

“Mmm, Lasla certainly is,” Pyrriah purred. “Look at her suck that dick. Mmm, she wants your cum, don’t she.”

“Yes, she does!” I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. Damn, that’s good. That’s fucking amazing. You’re going to have me cumming hard. Just spurting my jizz into your mouth. Mmm, it’s going to be great.”

“It is,” Pyrriah moaned. “But we want it on our faces.”

I grinned down at my sisters as Lasla moaned around my dick. “Yes, you do.”

Lasla popped her mouth off my cock, her drool spilling down her chin. “Yes, yes, just cum all over our faces. It’ll be so hot, Kurtis.”

Pyrriah moaned her agreement as she sucked on my cock. I closed my eyes, savoring the wonderful warmth of my sisters worshiping me. They were amazing. They loved my cock with their hungry mouths. Lasla stroked my shaft and Pyrriah played with my balls.

She massaged my nuts brimming with the cum that I would fire all over their identical faces. I would hose them down. I groaned, my heart thundering in my chest. My hands balled into fists. I shook my head.

“Gods, that’s it. You’re getting me there.”

Pyrriah bobbed her head, sucking harder. Flickers of red grew in her hair as her lust swelled.

“Cum on our faces, Kurtis,” Lasla moaned. She licked her lips. “We love it when you paint us in your seed.”

“They do,” purred Mother. “Mmm, don’t they, Nephi.”

“I love it, Mother Azuliana,” the sphinx purred. She stood at the entrance to the slave pen, always guarding me.

I smiled at my sphinx and then my dragon-mother. They were wonderful additions to the harem. And I had two more dangerous creatures. Three if I could count on Lavhi, but she was ruined by the overload of pleasure, just addicted to it.

She whimpered as she scrubbed Pradu, clear that the princess-slut wanted her vibrator turned back on so she could lie in a happy stupor. I dug my fingers into my sister’s hair, rising closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

“Gods damn, Pyrriah,” I growled.

“Stop sucking!” Lasla moaned. She could feel my lust rising. She couldn’t manipulate it, but she could sense it. “He’s going to erupt on our faces!”

Pyrriah ripped her mouth off my dick and pressed her face against Lasla’s. My sisters moaned, “Cum on us, Kurtis! We love you!”

I erupted.

My cum fired over their identical features. I groaned, painting them with my spunk. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, my head shaking from side to side as I savored this rapture.

“Gods damn!” I howled, splattering their faces with spunk. “That’s it. Take that cum. Damn, you love it!”

“We do love it!” they both moaned and then opened their mouths and stuck out their pink tongues.

My cum splashed on their lips and tongues. More painted over cheeks and noses. It matted their foreheads and ran thick over their features. My seed dripped onto their breasts, which jiggled and shook as they quivered there.

I groaned, pumping the last of my spunk from my aching dick. I shuddered, taking in a deep breath. It was an amazing pleasure. I loved every second of spurting my jizz into their faces. I groaned, my heart thundering.

“Gods damn, that was hot,” I said.

Then they turned and licked it off each other’s faces. My sisters cleaning up my jizz from each other’s features was one of the hottest things in the world to witness. Their pink tongues flicked out over the other’s cheeks and chins and nose, scooping up my spunk and then swallowing it.

My lust swelled as I watched them do that naughty act. My heart raced. It was such a beautiful sight. I licked my lips, my blood melting from the sight. Then their lips came together to shear my spunk with the other.

Their lusts swelled in them. Their pussies dripped. They had to be fucked. My sisters needed to be pounded hard. I had to give them what they craved. I had to pound them hard and make them explode. I couldn’t help but grin in delight in anticipation of doing just that.

This would be amazing. Then I felt their desires and smiled.


Pyrriah

“He wants to fuck you in the ass while you eat me out,” Lasla said as she sank to the floor, her round breasts jiggling.

“Mmm, that sounds wonderful,” I moaned, wanting to feast on my sister and get fucked by Kurtis. It was wonderful that they both knew what I wanted and provided. “You two are amazing.”

Lasla winked a blue eye at me and then spread her legs wide. “Oh, we have our reasons.”

Kurtis chuckled.

Ooh, what were those two up to? I was so eager to find out as I sank my knees between my sister’s thighs. I bent over, thrusting my ass at my twin brother. He was so strong and mighty. I wiggled my rump at him, my pussy dripping juices that soaked my bush and ran down my thighs.

I pressed my face into Lasla’s black bush, her spicy delight filling my nose. I nuzzled in and licked her cunt. I feasted on her incestuous twat, the flavor of our brother’s cum lingering on my mouth. It was such a wonderful delight to experience.

I wiggled my ass, wanting him to ram into me. Just slam to the hilt and fuck me hard. It would be amazing. I could just feel how awesome it would be. I would have a huge climax. A mighty burst of delight. It would be profound. Amazing.

“You naughty tease,” my twin said. Then his cock smacked into my rump.

“You should have her eat your pussy,” moaned Lasla. “I mean, if you were a woman because ... Ooh, she’s so teasing. Las’s big dick, that’s wonderful, sister.”

“So is your cunt!” I fluttered my tongue up her slit, gathering that spicy delight.

She shuddered, her round boobs jiggling. Our brother pressed the tip of his cock into my butt-crack. He slid it down and down until he found the entrance to my asshole. He pushed against my anal ring. It widened and widened.

I groaned and groaned into Lasla’s cunt.

“Pyrriah!” growled my brother. “Yes!”

He rammed into my asshole. I shuddered, savoring the feel of him sliding into my bowels. My eyes rolled back in my head. I groaned as he slid deeper and deeper into my asshole. My head tossed from side to side. I groaned and whimpered, the heat melting to my cunt.

My tongue thrust into Lasla’s spicy depths as my brother’s cock bottomed out in me. His pubic hair rubbed on my ass. That felt so wonderful. I squeezed my bowels around him. He grabbed my hips and drew back his cock, groaning as he did.

“Gods damn, that ass!” he growled. “My sisters have the best asses in the world! Las’s big dick!”

He rammed back into me. I groaned into Lasla’s cunt, my bowels gripping his dick. He pumped away at me, his balls smacking into my taint. I groaned, savoring Lasla’s spicy cream as Kurtis’s sodomized me. He buggered me hard and fast.

“So good,” I whimpered, red flickering through my hair.

“Ooh, yes, yes, sweet sister,” Lasla moaned. “Get that tongue in me. Yes, yes, you’re going to make me cum so hard.”

“Good,” I moaned before plunging my tongue back into her cunt.

I swirled about in her. I devoured her twat while Kurtis rammed his cock into my bowels. He fucked me hard and fast, his nuts smacking into my taint. It was such a thrill to enjoy. I groaned, clenching my flesh down hard on him.

Lasla gasped, her breasts jiggling. The passion that Kurtis churned up in me by fucking my asshole inspired me to devour Lasla’s cunt. I slid my hands beneath her rump and the floor, gripping her butt-cheeks, and devoured her. My tongue fluttered up and down her folds.

“That’s so good,” she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s just so amazing! Ooh, you’re making me feel so good, Pyrriah. Ooh, you’re so energized. Yes, yes, Kurtis, fuck our sister’s ass harder.”

“Gladly,” Kurtis growled.

I squealed as he pounded my asshole. He drilled that cock into my anal depths. My bowels clung to him, my pussy drinking in the heat. It swelled in me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. To exploding on his big dick.

My hands squeezed my sister’s butt-cheeks while my tongue darted around in her cunt. I fucked it in and out of her, keeping my tongue stiff. As I did, my thumb crept into her butt-crack. I slid it slowly to her asshole. I found her puckered hole.

Thrust.

I rammed into my sister’s asshole. She gasped, her thighs squeezing about my head. She held me to her furred muff as my thumb jammed deep into her asshole. Her velvety flesh clung to my fat digit the way my asshole clung to our brother’s cock. He fucked his dick hard into me. Fast. He buried to the hilt in me again and again.

It was incredible.

I groaned, my bowels squeezing about his dick ramming to the hilt in me. I groaned, savoring the way he buried over and over into me. I shuddered, loving every second of it. Every last moment of his dick burying into me.

“I’m going to cum,” Lasla moaned. “Oh, yes, yes.”

“Mmm, make her cum,” our brother growled. His hands moved. He slid one up to grab my left boob, squeezing it. The other traced my hip and pelvis down to my bush adorning my pubic mound. His fingers slid through and found my clit. He strummed it. “Make her explode!”

“Yes!” I howled, thrusting my thumb deep into her asshole and then suckling on her clit. I nursed on her bud.

She bucked and shuddered. Her moans reverberated through the slave room, echoing off the unveiled, stone walls. Her pussy juices gushed into my mouth at the same moment that Kurtis plunged his cock to the hilt in my bowels while rubbing hard at my clit.

I exploded.

My orgasm burst through me. I groaned into Lasla’s cunt, my tongue licking up her spicy juices gushing out of her pussy. Her asshole writhed around my tongue while my bowels massaged our brother’s thrusting dick.

“Cum in me, Kurtis!” I howled.

“Gods, yes!” he growled.

Kurtis rammed to the hilt in my asshole and erupted. His cock spurted blast after blast of his cum into my convulsing bowels. I groaned at the wonderful delight of his hot seed spraying into me. He pumped so much into me.

My pussy convulsed harder, pussy cream gushing down my thighs. I whimpered and moaned, trembling through that wonderful delight. Stars burst across my vision as my asshole rippled and writhed around my brother’s cock. I milked out every drop of spunk in him.

“Gods damn, that’s it,” he growled.

“Oh, brother,” I whimpered. “Ooh, Lasla’s that was wonderful.”

“I know,” Lasla said. “Mmm, time to play with our new pet.”


Lasla

I rose, my body buzzing with the delight of cumming on my sister’s mouth. I had drenched her in my spicy cream and now felt amazing. I buzzed with rapture. But I had to become the mistress. I had to make sure that Pradu understood her place.

“Is the slut clean?” I asked, marching over to where Naryu and Lavhi knelt beside the damp Pradu. The water they had used had drained through a grate in the floor.

“I smell no piss on her, Mistress Lasla,” purred Princess Naryu.

“None,” whimpered Lavhi. She stared up at me, pleading in her eyes.

With a thought, the gold dildo that I had conjured to fill her cunt buzzed to life. Her eyes glazed over with delight. She fell onto her back, quivering and whimpering with happy delight. My eyes flicked to Pradu.

She stared up at me. “How shall Pradu serve you, Mistress Lasla.”

There was something so sweet hearing her referring to herself in the third person.

I fashioned a collar of gold to fit snug around her neck. Then I grabbed a fistful of her black hair and yanked hard. She yowled in pain as I marched towards my brother, dragging her behind me. She had to crawl like a bitch to keep up.

Kurtis had pulled his cock out of Pyrriah’s asshole. She panted as she lay with her belly on the floor. I ignored her as my brother rose. His body so muscular and tan from his training in the sun. His cock thrust out hard, fresh from my sister’s bowels.

I yanked Pradu’s head up. “Your master’s cock has just fucked a slut. How do you clean it.”

“Pradu cleans Master’s cock with her mouth,” she moaned.

“Open wide,” I commanded and then conjured a golden riding corp in the other hand.

SMACK!

I spanked her across her ass. She yelped in pain and then opened her mouth wide. The former slaver swallowed my brother’s dirty dick. I shuddered at the sight of Pradu nursing on him, buffing him clean without any hesitation.

“That’s right!” I hissed.

SMACK!

“Your Master’s cock must be cleaned by your mouth or—” SMACK! “—your pussy. Understand?”

She nodded.

SMACK!

I reveled in this. She had frightened me so much for the hour that she hurt my brother. I created a double-headed dildo, one end buried in my cunt and vibrating away. I shuddered at that massaging delight. The other end was thick and covered in bumps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.