The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: A Sister Bound is a Sister Pleased

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Sister Bound is a Sister Pleased - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Coral Isle, Jyou Sea

I just came in my sister, Lasla’s pussy, and the possibilities before me were exciting.

Both Lasla and my twin sister, Pyrriah, wanted me to breed them and the other women of our family. In that moment as I came down from the high of my orgasm, I pictured all the women of my family.

At the head was Azuliana, mine and Pyrriah’s mother. A dragon, a member of the hermaphroditic race who’d been bred by the God Las one magical night. Blue hair, deep-sapphire eyes, and large tits that bounced before her. She was the only other person on the island that had a cock, but only when she wanted it. Hers wasn’t permanent, like mine.

She was married to Sianili, a gorgeous and slender sylph. Air and light, playful and loving. She floated through the world sometimes, her body petite. Her breasts small. She was Lasla’s mother, bred the same night by Las as Pyrriah and me. The three of us were born so close together we might as well be twins.

Then there were our two sylph sisters. Azuliana and Sianili’s two daughters they had together. Sylphs were hermaphrodites technically. They were the only one of the five races, or so I’d been taught, that didn’t have cocks ever. Dragons controlled when they had theirs, elves only had theirs for three days in a month while gnomes were the opposite, losing their cocks three days in a month, and naiad always had theirs. A sylph needed another hermaphrodite to breed her.

Could I breed one of my sylph sisters? Or my step-mother? I was the son of a dragon and a god. A demigod of lust.

Frelia danced in my mind next. My oldest sister. She had violet hair and yellow eyes, a striking combination. Her round breasts always heaved. She was a dominating one, always giving orders to us younger siblings.

Iliasa was a few years older than us, the middle daughter. She had short, white hair and an elfin face. Cute and gentle but with the large breasts she’d inherited from our dragon mother. She had my dick throbbing.

“What are you thinking about?” asked Lasla.

“He has naughty ideas in his mind,” Pyrriah said. Her red hair spilling over her cheeks seemed like fire in the small grove. Moonlight filtered down through the palm trees.

“Yes, I do,” I said.

I could be like Thrak, giving the woman of my family orders. A strong and dominating man. One who took charge. Like he had of Faoril, the black warlock. He’d tamed her magic and turned her from evil to good so she could help the noble Sir Angela in her quest to stop the feared dragon, Dominari.

According to my mother, Dominari was her cousin. Azuliana might be the last dragon left in the world. It was why we lived on this small island in the middle of the sea. Remote. No one would find us here. I heard stories of the world beyond, of all the delights. Of other men, like Thrak, who tamed women.

“I’m going to breed our entire family,” I declared, rising from Lasla. “Our sisters. Even our mothers.”

“Yes!” Lasla moaned, her voice brimming with passion. “Our father would be so proud of you.”

“Mmm, I like it when you’re bold,” moaned Pyrriah. “It makes me feel so wet when you’re so dashing and heroic.” Her hair almost glowed again like it had when she came. “Take me. Make sure you’ve bred me!”

“Lick out the cum from Lasla’s pussy while I do it,” I ordered.

She obeyed. Oh, yes, I would take charge of the family.


Lasla

I felt amazing the next morning. I stretched from my grass mat in the small hut I shared with Pyrriah. Our dominating brother had slept in her with us. He wasn’t supposed to do that. Our mothers had built him his own hut.

They didn’t want him fucking us. But he had. He finally had. My blood sang with it. I just knew our divine father, Las, was happy with us. He was a man with boundless seed. His son had to be the same, just fertilizing every woman he could. I hoped I was pregnant with his babies.

I blinked when I saw him sitting up. He had a big smile on his face. I shivered and asked, “What, Kurtis?”

“I want you and Pyrriah to lure...”

I shuddered as I listened to his commands. Pyrriah, sitting up beside me, moaned in delight. I was so eager to obey. This would be just so wonderful. My excitement rippled through me. I couldn’t wait for the fun to begin.

I had to wait for the right time. First, we had to help the family with breakfast. No one commented on Kurtis emerging from our hut. I don’t know if they realized it, though Mother Azuliana seemed to be looking at us with narrow eyes.

It was a communal affair making breakfast. The fish Mother Azuliana had caught had to be cleaned and grilled. The family worked fast, Frelia giving out orders like she was in charge more than our mothers. My sylph mother just had a soft smile on her lips. She sat close to Mother Azuliana as we ate, their shoulders rubbing, their intimacy obvious.

Pyrriah and I sat beside our bother on the mats of woven grass. The smoke from the open heart rose in the air. We had a closed hearth for when storms came, but most days were too lovely to use it. We wore just simple clothing, grass skirts and bands about our breasts, a loincloth for Kurtis. He sat proud, like a king. He had changed.

It was so sexy. This must be what the mighty Thrak was like. The great orc barbarian who had left his people to help Sir Angela in her noble quest. He had braved so many dangers at her side. They said he sailed to the other side of the world with his wife at his side on a pirate ship.

Some say he conquered the lands on the other side of the world and ruled there still as a king with Faoril at his side and concubines delivered to him every day to satiate his orcish lusts. I quivered, aching to have that with my brother.

But we only had our family.

The morning passed so slow. There was always work to do. We had food to gather and we had to repair our structures. A storm had come in a week ago, and there was so much weaving to do. Afternoon came when, finally, we could employ our plan.

“Iliasa, I need to relax,” I groaned, sitting down beside my older sister.

Her large boobs swayed in her top as she smiled at me, her hands weaving grass into a mat. “You do look sweaty.”

“I know,” I said. “Why don’t we go bathe. In the grotto. I love it there.”

“The grotto?” Iliasa scrunched up her face. Her white hair ruffled in the breeze. She wore it short, a bob that didn’t quite reach her shoulders. “That’s so far.”

“But soooo refreshing.” I nudged her with my shoulder. “Don’t you want to go there and just soak for a while?”

“Soak?” Pyrriah asked. She just happened to overhear us. “Where at?”

“The grotto,” I said.

“Excellent!” she said, grabbing Iliasa’s wrists and pulling our sister to her feet. “Let’s go. I could use a soak.”

“I guess it’s fine,” said Iliasa.

“It’ll be great,” I said, hooking my arm through hers.

“Yep,” Pyrriah said, her red hair swaying. Her color was so striking. Kurtis and I both ended up with black hair, and while Frelia had violet hair, that wasn’t too far from Mother Azuliana’s sapphire hair. The red stood out.

And why did Pyrriah’s glow? Mine didn’t glow.

The three of us headed down the trail towards the grotto. It lay on the north side of the island, a small cut into the cliffside with a pool in it. The waters were always refreshing and crystal clear as they bubbled up out of the ground. A mineral spring that just took all the ache out of your muscles.

We chatted as we walked, not about much of anything. It took a half-hour or so to reach it, following the trail our family had made over the years. We had thoroughly explored the island. As children, Kurtis, Pyrriah, and I would mount expeditions to try and find new things.

We never did, but it was fun.

At the grotto, the three of us stripped naked. Iliasa didn’t notice the coil of rope lying nearby as the three of us got into the pool and sank down into the refreshing water. I groaned as it spilled over me. My skin tingled. I sat my butt on the smooth water, my round breasts bobbing on the surface. Iliasa’s big boobs really floated as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Pyrriah, sitting beside me, glanced down the trail and smiled. Our brother made his move.

Kurtis strode up naked, his body tanned by the sun. He was strong, his muscles rippling. Not a soft bit about him. He was all so hard, so different from us women. He was naked, his cock thrusting hard before him, his balls swaying. I licked my lips, remembering sucking on them yesterday when he took our virginities.

“Three beauties bathing in a pool,” he said, “how lovely.”

Iliasa’s eyes snapped open. She gasped and whirled around, standing up. Her big tits heaved. She covered her breasts with her arms, cradling them while squeezing her thighs tight. Her pale cheeks—none of the sylphs ever tanned—darkened with a blush.

“K-Kurtis!” she gasped. “You’re not supposed t-to spy on us when we’re bathing. Mother Azuliana will be very, very upset with you.”

“Do I look like I’m spying?” he demanded, marching up.

His cock bobbed. He was so thick. My pussy clenched, remembering him being in me. I let out a throaty moan as Iliasa trembled. She shuffled back a step as he approached. Her cheeks were even brighter now.

“Why are you here?” Iliasa demanded, her voice strained. “And naked.”

“You know why I’m here,” he said. His smile grew. “I know that you like to look at me, Iliasa. I feel your eyes on me.”

“I don’t look at you,” she gasped.

“Liar.” He grabbed his cock. “You’re looking at me right now. You’re staring at what you want. What your body craves. There are only two cocks on this island, and here’s one right here.”

“Y-you’re my brother,” she said.

“And?”

I leaned over and whispered to Pyrriah, “This is about to get so hot.”


Kurtis

Iliasa’s blue eyes were on my cock. I could feel them staring at me. She shuddered, her arms struggling to cover up the bounty of her large breasts. Her nipple peeked through between them, hard and erect. Water ran down her thighs, but was that only from the pool?

“Don’t be afraid,” I said. “I can give you what you want. What you crave.”

Iliasa swallowed. Then she gave a frightened squeak and darted for the edge of the pool to run past me. I bent down and picked up the coil of rope. She burst past me and out of the grotto. I whirled around and grabbed her.

She gasped as I seized her by the arm and spun her about. Her tits came into view. They bounced and heaved, smacking together. Her flesh rippled as she stared at me with shock. Her blue eyes brimmed with emotion.

I could feel her desire. Her lust. I just had to get through to her that this was okay. I had to teach her body that she loved this. My dick ached as I grabbed both of her wrists and pressed them together. She squirmed, but I was stronger than her.

“K-Kurtis,” she stammered.

I pinned her against a palm tree and moved quickly. She gasped, her large breasts pressing against my chest while my cock rubbed into her stomach. Her thrashing felt amazing against me. I loved it, my cock twitching and throbbing with her every movement. I groaned, savoring that wonderful sensation.

I threw the rope around the trunk and pulled it tight. In moments, I had her secured to the tree, arms thrust over her head. She gasped, her eyes wide. I stepped back and admired her beauty all bound up. The way her large breasts heaved. Her hips wiggled from side to side. She had no hair on her pussy, her lips bare and exposed.

Gleaming.

“Kurtis!” she gasped. “This isn’t funny.”

“No, it’s not,” I said, grabbing my cock. “I know you want this. You’ve been lusting for this for months, haven’t you? Years.”

“N-no,” she gasped, her cheeks blushing so bright.

“Liar.” I cupped her chin and lifted her blue eyes to gaze into mine. “You have those same desires burning through your veins as Lasla and Pyrriah.”

“I don’t,” she complained. “I’m not a daughter of Las. I’m normal. I don’t want this, Kurtis.”

I stroked her cheek, her skin so silky. She was so flushed. I stared into her eyes, her pupils so wide they almost swallowed all the blue now. I pushed my cock into her stomach and my chest into her tits. Her hard nipples rubbed into my body.

I leaned in to her ear, nuzzling aside her white locks, and whispered, “Then why are your nipples hard, Iliasa?”

“I ... That’s is ... It just happens. They get hard. It doesn’t mean anything, Kurtis. Please, please, I’m your sister.”

“I know.” My hand released her chin to slide my fingers down to her throat. I felt the flutter of her pulse. “You’re my sexy sister who needs her passions released. You need what I gave Pyrriah and Lasla. You need my cock in you.”

“I don’t!” she gasped.

My other hand slid my cock down her stomach. The tip rubbed down her skin. I shuddered as her skin grew silkier and warmer the closer I came to her crotch. I crossed her pubic mound and then I was nuzzling at the lips of her pussy folds.

“Why are you so wet if you don’t want my cock in you?” I asked. I licked her ear. “Huh, Iliasa?”

“Well ... That is...” She quivered. “I was just in the water. That’s why I was wet. That’s just from the pool.”

“Really?” I pushed the tip of my cock into her folds, parting them just enough to rub on her hymen. Only I didn’t find a hymen. I shuddered at that. She was so tight, virginal tight, but she had no membrane.

Was that because she was a sylph?

“Are those hot juices soaking around the tip of my cock from the cool pond?” I asked in her ear, savoring her pussy squeezing around just the tip. I wanted to ram into her. But she had to beg.

She shook her head.

“Are you sure?” I asked, sliding my cock another inch into her virgin depths. Her silky flesh squeezed about me.

“Y-yes!” she moaned.

“Then why are you so warm and juicy inside?” I asked.

“I ... That’s...” She shook her head.

“So you don’t want my cock to fuck you?” I asked, pressing another wonderful inch into my sister’s pussy. Her silky flesh squeezed about my dick. She felt so incredible. I wanted to just slam to the hilt in her.

But Thrak had discipline. So would I.

Lust unrestrained was just chaos. Just thrusting my cock in anything was what a beast did. I had purpose here. I had intention. I need Iliasa to admit what I knew she felt. Her pussy clenched around my cock, almost sucking at it.

“Huh, Iliasa?” I asked.

She quivered, squirming, her breasts rubbing against me. Her face contorted in bliss. Her eyes squeezed shut. She whimpered and moaned. I loved her fight. Her struggle. She thought this was wrong, but I would show her how right incest was.

“If you don’t say anything, I’m just going to fuck you hard,” I whispered.

She gasped, her twat squeezing around my dick. “N-no, I don’t want you to fuck me!”

“Are you sure?” I asked. My hands stroked up her sides to her large breasts. “Don’t you want me to fuck you? To breed you?”

The heat of her pussy flared. A warm breeze swirled around us, her white hair dancing. Her blue eyes quivered. She let out this moaning whimper. The struggle in her expression was incredible. Her body squirmed against the palm tree, the ropes binding her wrists above her head rasping.

“No!” she shouted. It felt torn from her. She panted. Ragged.

“You’re sure?” I asked, my hands kneading her tits. “You don’t want me to fuck you and breed you?”

Splashing echoed behind me, my other two sisters watching and having their fun. Iliasa cocked her head, staring past me for a moment.

“Ignore them,” I said. “Pretend it’s just me and you.” My fingers dug into her tits. Her pussy squeezed about my cock over and over again. Her hot juices ran down my shaft, leaking from her passion. “Tell me the truth.”

“I ... I don’t ... I don’t want you to fuck me. To breed me! You’re my brother, Kurtis.”

“That’s your final answer?” I asked, savoring being in her.

She whimpered and nodded.

“Okay,” I said and pulled out of her slowly.

I savored every inch of my cock pulling out of her pussy. It was so hard to do this. I didn’t want to leave my sister’s cunt. I wanted to stay in her. I wanted to fuck her so hard until she exploded on my cock. I wanted her howling out in pleasure as she quivered on my big dick.

But I would respect her wishes. I would control my lust because I wanted more than just to take her. I wanted her to beg for it. I wanted her to be utterly mine. I shuddered as I pulled out that last inch from her pussy.

She gasped as she was suddenly empty.

I stepped back, my cock bobbing out before me. The tip and a few inches of shaft gleamed with her pussy cream. She trembled there, her body squirming. She shoved her thighs tight together. Her face contorted.

“T-that’s it?” she asked.

“That’s it,” I said. “If you don’t want to fuck me, why Pyrriah and Lasla are more than happy to take my cock.”

“More than happy!” Lasla moaned.

“We love his dick pumping in and out of us,” Pyrriah added. “His cock was meant for us. To breed us.”

“You’re not going to just fuck me?” Iliasa whimpered.

I smiled. “What are you saying? That you want me to just slam my cock into you?”

“N-no.” she swallowed. “But I’m helpless. I couldn’t stop you. I’m tied out. bound. I’m at your mercy.”

My dick throbbed.

“If you wanted to, you could just fuck me hard. You could pump all your seed in me and breed me no matter what I wanted.” Feverish lust spilled across her face. She wiggled, the rope groaning over her head.

My dick twitched hard at what she said. My smile grew.

“If you want me to fuck you, just say it,” I said.

“You’re my brother!” She trembled, her big boobs heaving. “I d-don’t want you to fuck me. But I can’t stop you from sliding that big, thick cock into my virgin pussy and making me climax on your dick. I can’t stop you from pumping all your incestuous seed in me and breeding me. You’re stronger than me. You could tie me up whenever you want. I couldn’t stop you. You could fuck me whenever you decide to force me.”

Her thighs gleamed. Rivulets of pussy cream dribbled down from her pussy. Her entire body quivered, the palm tree quaking behind her. A breeze flowed around her, whipping at her hair, rustling the fronds over her head.

“Please, please, I’m so helpless to stop you from doing whatever you want to me, Kurtis!”

My sister’s begging had me so turned on. This was even more exciting than getting her to admit she wanted me. This game, this desire to be bound and forced to cum, was intoxicating. The desperate need in her face to be fucked hard, that naughty gleam in her blue eyes, had me taking those steps back to her.

“No, no, I’m you’re going to take advantage of me after all!” she gasped, her big tits swaying. They smacked together. “You’re such a lecherous brother.”

“Mmm, I am,” I said.

“Your father’s blood pumps through you! You want to fuck me even though I’m your sister.”

“That makes it all the hotter.” I grabbed her right leg and lifted it up, exposing her pussy to me fully. That hairless twat dripped in her passion. Her cinnamon musk filled the air around us. She smelled so different from my other two sisters.

I breathed it in.

“I’m going to force you whenever I want,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.