The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust - Cover

The World of Erasthay - the Son of Lust

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: The Rakshasa’s Hot Gaze

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Rakshasa’s Hot Gaze - Years and years after the The Knight and the Acolyte, the Las, God of Lust, is held in bondage by his daughter, Throwia, Goddess of Suffering. Meanwhile, three of his children live on a tropical island with their family. Kurtis, Las's son, dreams of something more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by Ultrasound 7 and has allowed me to share it with you. This may contain scenarios and acts that I normally wouldn’t write. There will be a strong sex slave/domination theme. I will keep this from violating any cannon established in the world and I developed the mythology that drives this story.

Kurtis – Ankush, The Queendom of Naith

I finished dressing after fucking Lasla at the bow of the Treasure Box. The ship was coming into the dock. Thick mooring cables were tossed to the brown-skinned men working the pier. They were shirtless, their skin covered in a gleam of sweat. A man wearing silks stood nearby, a coiled whip in hand as he supervised their work.

“Come on,” he barked. “Faster.”

“A slave master,” said Pyrriah as she came up alongside me. She wore the green robes that I’d bought her in Remna, her tulwar belted at her hips. I had one, too. I rested my hand on my pommel.

“We’re going to be in danger in this city,” I said. “Stay on your guard.”

“I will,” she said, her red hair flashing. “I just wish I knew why I was so good at this.”

“The Oracle will know,” I said. The Serpent Oracle up in the Shizhuth Empire was our ultimate goal. We had to find out a way to free our father from the clutches of Throwia, his cruel daughter. It was strange realizing the Goddess of Suffering was my half-sister.

Lasla came up on my other side in her purple robes. She had no sword. She wasn’t a fighter. She had her hands on her hips, eyeing the slave master. He paced up and down as the ropes were drawn in and the ship tied up. Then the ship was docked.

“This will be interesting,” Lasla said. “Just don’t get your throat ripped out by a rakshasa.”

I wondered if there was a way to tell rakshasas apart from normal women. They could look just like one but also could transform their heads into a feline beast known as a tiger. Orange with black strips with white fur around the throat. They were said to be fierce and vicious no matter which form you met them in.

I wanted to tame them. The shapeshifters were daughters of Las, too. And the Queendom of Naith was the greatest concentration of them in the world. My gaze drifted to the Ziggurat, the step-pyramid rising out of the middle of the city. It was where the royal family lay. Queen Athirmi and her various daughters and granddaughters, the princesses who would vie to become the next one.

They would plot and scheme against each other. Even murder a rival. Sisters, cousins, aunts, and mothers could be a rakshasa princess’s enemies. It sounded terrible. They should be loving each other, not trying to kill one another.

The gangplank was run out and Nephi, my sphinx, went down first. She was a dangerous woman. She could transform and rip apart a dozen men. She would be our main protector. My dragon-mother would be held in reserve.

We didn’t want to reveal her and have every knight in the world, especially the Knight Dragoon hunting us. Dragons were supposed to be extinct. My mother had gone into hiding with her wife centuries ago.

But she was here to help us on our quest, risking exposure.

“Good luck,” Captain Telesi said. The halfling stopped near us, shaking her head. “You’re going to need it. This is a bad idea.”

“Do not question your master’s decisions!” Lasla snapped. “That is not a sex slave’s place. Your mouth is to give advice and to suck his cock or lick his sisters’ pussies.”

Captain Telesi’s bronze cheeks darkened with a blush. “My apologies, Master.” She squirmed. “I’m just worried. Ankush is one of the most dangerous cities in the world. It’s almost as bad as Kozzithni. It might even be worse than the naga’s capital.”

“We’ll be fine,” I said. “We should only be a few days.”

She nodded, still looking frightful.

I smiled at her and descended down the gangplank to where Nephi stalked back and forth, glaring at the slaves working the docks. The men there stared with apprehension at the sphinx’s fierce face. Her dark-red mane of hair fell thick down her back.

I reached the bottom, my sisters and then my dragon-mother following after. The slave master marched up to us, hardly giving Nephi a look. Then he glanced over at me. His eyes focused hard as he said, “What is your business in Ankush?”

“Just a traveler here to see the wonders of Ankush,” I told him, grinning. “Like that Ziggurat.”

“It’ll be your life if you poke around there,” he said, shaking his head. “If you cause any problems, you will be severely punished. I would finish up your ... exploration swiftly and depart if you have no real business here.”

I grinned at him. “Of course, of course.”

Then he held out his hand, “That will be a gold dupondius for the entry fee for you and your women.” He grinned at them. “If you wish to sell them, they would fetch you much wealth.”

I scowled. Gold, gold, gold. It was all anyone out in the world cared about. Luckily, the fortune Nephi had guarded before I tamed her was safely stored on the Treasure Box. I pulled out a purse and thrust him the coin. He gave me an oily grin as it vanished into his robe’s pocket.

“Enjoy your stay,” he said with a sneer full of contempt.

I marched ahead down the quay, Nephi falling in at my side. My sisters were behind me with my mother bringing up the rear. I looked around, sweat brimming on my brow. It was hot and it stank here. The sea smelled foul and rotten and the reek of unwashed bodies rose around us. We reached the quay itself. Men hauled sacks towards a ship. One of them leaked a yellow dye that added a spicy aroma to the air.

We left behind the docks and entered the busy city. Men and women moved about. Most of them wore robes, but I spotted the occasional man or woman with a collar about their throat and mostly naked, the men muscled men oiled, the women curvy and adorned in jewelry. Slaves with pierced nipples and even clits with chains attached to them trotted after their owners. Some of the slaves were fair-skinned like my mother, sisters, and me. But most were some hue of brown like the Naithan natives.

The city bustled in ways that neither Goldport nor Renma did. The streets thronged with people. Vendors hawked wares. They sold jewelry from Grahata, olive oil for Raratha, iron from Zeutch, copper pots from Thlin, mandrakes from Valya, and more. Fine cloth, rare leathers, and other exotic materials. Other vendors sold food. They grilled meat and vegetables on wooden skewers. Others sold bread rolls with savory meats or cheeses or sauces inside of them.

It was a riot of activity. Bewildering as we made our way through the throng, pressed tight together to keep from losing one another. I didn’t want any of my women getting lust. Nephi growled at anyone who got close, but it was often so loud, her warnings weren’t noticed.

We needed to find an inn. The afternoon was turning into evening. Once we had a place to stay, we could figure out how to seduce and breed a rakshasa. I ached to fuck one of the dangerous monsters. To risk getting my throat ripped out to enjoy rapture.

The street widened into a square lined with cages. People were browsing humans stuffed in them. Some were crammed full with a desultory lot while others held a few preening, young women naked and oiled to gleam in exciting ways.

“How much for the blue-haired slave!” a voice cried out to my right. “How much for her?”


Lasla

A Naithan woman with a sly, even hungry smile, stepped up from a slave cage holding three girls with budding breasts who looked to be barely fourteen. They were all pale-skinned, two blonde and one with bright, red hair. They were lying on silks, their bodies on display. The slave-owner had long, wavy-brown hair that fell down to her ass. She wore a pair of gray robes that clung to her curvy form. A gold chain ran from the earring on her left ear to a nose ring.

Behind her, a tall and thin man with a whip lurked while two more slaved girls, clothed in simple tunics of white and with collars around their necks, rushed out to stand behind the woman who had marched up to us.

“I am Pradu, and I would love to buy your blue-haired slave,” the Naithan woman said to me. “She has such stunning characteristics. That is a natural hair color and not a dye?” Pradu gave a critical eye to Mother Azuliana. “I don’t see any hint at her roots so it can’t be a dye.”

“It’s her natural hair shade,” Kurtis said. “But she’s not for sale. I couldn’t possibly part from my favorite mommy-slave, can I?”

“Of course not,” Pradu said in disappointment. “But are you sure. She looks like she can be molded into a wonderful slave.”

“She is very obedient,” I said, feeling irritated.

“Is she?” asked Pradu skeptically. “She stands with such importance like she is better than her master, and her eyes are roaming. Bold. Challenging. She is not a woman ready to accept commands and obey them without thought. She needs to be properly educated.”

“She’s fine,” I objected.

“Fine.” Pradu rolled her eyes. “A slave should have no will of her own.” She glanced at the slavegirl to her right. The slave had her head bowed. “You, suck his cock.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the girl said without hesitation and darted to Kurtis. She fell to her knees before him and, right here on the busy street, began opening up his robes.

Kurtis, of course, didn’t resist her.

She parted his robes and fished his cock out of his britches. She stroked him, running her hand up and down his cock. She had brown digits that contrasted with his pale shaft. Then she darted her head in and sucked on a stranger’s cock without any hesitation.

Kurtis moaned at the girl’s hunger. She sucked with passion on his cock. He smiled, clearly enjoying what she was doing to him. He ran his hand through her hair, his chest rising and falling. That grin on his face was full of delight.

“Does then blue-haired one obey that fast?” asked Pradu.

I stared at the girl in astonishment. There had been no sense that the girl wanted anything other than her mistress’s will. No doubts expressed, no hesitation, no having to be ordered more than once to do something.

Pradu said suck, and the girl did it.

“How did you get her to do that?” I asked, shocked.

“I have my ways,” Pradu said with a hungry smile. Then she glanced at the other girl. “Lick her pussy.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The second girl, her black hair flowing behind her, fell to her knees before me. She pressed her head into the gap of my robe and then slid up between my legs. She reached my twat and nuzzled right into my bush and kissed right on my pussy lips.

I gasped as she licked her tongue through my folds with bold skill. She knew her away around a pussy. Her hands slid up and down my thighs, stroking me. The front of my robe moved as her head did, the folds parting to show a peek of her black hair.

“Oh, my,” I groaned, savoring the delight of her pussy licking at my cunt. “She’s got a skilled tongue on her.”

“This one knows how to blow a dick almost as good as you, Lasla,” groaned Kurtis. “My sister is a natural at it.”

“Mmm, I just love worshiping my brother’s dick.”

“Incest...” A shiver ran through Pradu, her lips pursing tight. “How utterly decadent. Yes, yes, I can see the familiar relationship. Triplets?”

“Yes!” gasped Kurtis as I said, “No!”

Pradu arched an eyebrow.

“Same father, different mothers,” I moaned. “They’re twins, but I was born at the same time.”

“She’s our honorary triplet,” panted Kurtis. “Damn, this girl’s tongue is excellent. And the way she sucks cock is delicious.”

I nodded, savoring the delight of Pradu’s slavegirl licking and lapping at my cunt. She caressed through my folds and brushed my clit. Sparks flared from the momentary contact, swelling the heat in my pussy.

I panted, people moving about the slave pens. I could feel the passion of sex echoing through the market. Others were trying wares. Some girls sucked cock through bars. There was even a brawny guy in a cage with a woman he fucked through his bars, plowing into her while she moaned out her pleasure.

Lust brimmed in this city in a way that I hadn’t felt in Goldport and Renma. But it was dark lust. Dominating, even cruel. Was this brought about by a nation being ruled by daughters of Las?

I shuddered, my pussy melting around the slavegirl’s tongue plunging onto my pussy’s depths. She swirled around inside of my snatch, caressing me. I groaned, my nipples throbbing against my robes. I shot out my hand to grab my brother’s arm.

“Mmm, she’s sucking your cock good, isn’t she?” Pyrriah moaned, cuddled up to our brother’s side.

“Yes she fucking is,” growled Kurtis. “She’s going to get a mouthful of jizz, too. Just gulp it all down, won’t you, slut?”

The girl moaned around his cock.

I squeezed my brother’s arm, holding tight as the slavegirl sent such pleasure flutter in through my body. I groaned and shuddered, savoring the pleasure. It was such a delight. It built and built in me. I would have such a mighty climax.

My breasts jiggled as her wicked tongue danced around in me. It was incredible to enjoy. I smiled, savoring every moment of that wicked tongue stirring up in me. I groaned, my cunt clenching. The heat swelled in me.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, my Gods, that’s good. That’s amazing, Yes, yes, yes! Las’s big dick, you know how to eat pussy.”

Pradu licked her lips, looking pleased.

I shuddered as the girl’s tongue flicked my clit. She licked at it. Her tongue danced around it. This mighty delight washed through my body. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest, the pleasure rising and rising in me, building and building me towards that moment when I would have a mighty orgasm. Just a big climax of rapturous delight.

I shuddered, biting my lower lip as she nursed. Her lips sealed on it. Her hand stroked up and fingers found my pussy lips. She caressed up and down the. She teased them. Her touch was so naughty. Just a delight to experience.

I whimpered and groaned. “Oh, Gods, that’s good. Ooh, you naughty slut. Yes, yes, just like that. You’re going to make me ... me...”

I came.

My pussy juices gushed out into the slavegirl’s mouth. My body bucked, breasts jiggling beneath my robe. I grabbed the back of her head peeking through the slit, holding tight to her as the pleasure rushed through my body.

“Gods, yes!” I moaned.

Wave after wave of bliss swept through my body and washed into my mind. I drowned in the orgasmic delight of this moment. I shuddered, my entire body trembling. This was an incredible ecstasy to enjoy. The girl’s tongue licked and lapped at my pussy, gathering up the cream that spilled out of me.

“Las’s big dick!” growled Kurtis.

He spurted blast after blast of cum into his slavegirl’s mouth. He growled with each one while she gulped it down. I hit the peak of my own pleasure, hovering there while I listened to the sounds of passion that he made.

His face contorted in bliss. Then he groaned as the slavegirl nursed out the last of his cum. She drew out every drop he had in his balls. I shuddered, buzzing from my own orgasm. The slavegirl pulled her head out from beneath my robe, her lips stained in pleasure.

She rose and hurried back to her owner, standing behind her, head downcast and demure.

I was so impressed by how they were trained. It intrigued me. I was learning to dominate the women who submitted to my brother, but none of them had obeyed with that much alacrity. I smiled, wanting to learn Pradu’s techniques.


Kurtis

“That was great,” I told Pradu, “but none of my women are for sell.”

“Pity,” Pradu said, annoyance flickering across her face. “Well, maybe you will reconsider in a day or so. Where are you staying? So I can call upon you and try to change your mind.” She smiled, wicked and seductive. “I can be very ... enthusiastic with my clients.”

“We haven’t found a place,” I said. “yet.”

“Mmm, you should try the House of the Golden Tail. It is a wonderful place.”

“Maybe,” I said, nodding to her. I glanced at the girls in the cage who were on display. “Why aren’t they held in there.”

“Oh, they’re virgins,” she said. She motioned to the girl who’d blown me and whispered in her ear.

“Yes, Mistress.” She darted off.

“Now, if you are interested in buying one, well, they are not cheap” Pradu purred. “But you will not find a finer flower to pluck than one of mine.”

“I don’t they could compare to my sisters,” I said, grinning. “It’s always a treat to deflower them.”

“I will have to take your word for that,” she said, smiling. “If you would like to buy one, though...”

“Maybe you should come to the House of the Golden Tail, and I might.”

Greed flashed in her eyes. “Maybe, I will.”

“Now, where is this house?”

Her other slavegirl led us. With Lasla’s pussy cream still on her lips, she guided us the few blocks through the teaming street to a large building that dominated a block. It had a sign over the door with a golden tail curling away. It was clearly feline and playful. The slavegirl bowed to us, then turned and scurried off.

I led the way inside, eager to get our bed sorted out. This city would be quite the adventure. I was eager to get to it, but first I had to make sure that our basic needs were met. This was a dangerous place. I had to protect myself and my women.

The doors led to a common room. There were several long tables with benches running the length, and smaller ones along the edges. People had gathered around the tables, talking, drinking wine or beer. They glanced at us, noting us. Music played from several performers in the corner, a light tone that blended in with the background.

“Welcome, welcome,” a man said, rushing up to us, his hands rubbing together before him. A gleam of sweat across his brow. He swallowed, his eyes darting too and fro. “How can I—”

The atmosphere in the bar changed and the music suddenly became bold and exciting. A drum beat, accompanied by the flute, filled the room with passion. A woman stepped up on the central table. She had skin darker than I had ever seen like ebony. She wore pink pantaloons that clung to her waist and nothing else. Her breasts were bare, both her nipples pierced with gold rings from which dangled chains that swung with her breasts sway. Another chain dangled from her bellybutton. She cocked her hips and thrust her arms above her head.

Her dance was almost like she was making love to the air. Her breasts shook and bounced, the chains golden blurs that chased her boobs. They bounced and heaved as she moved through the steps, her of her dance.

“Oh, my,” groaned Pyrriah.

“A Halanian belly dancer,” my dragon-mother purred. “Sianili and I enjoyed one together after a performance. Mmm, that dark skin is so intoxicating.”

“Yeah,” I groaned, almost bewitched by the sight. I shook my head and then glanced at the proprietor. “I need a room. Largest you have. For me and my women.”

“Er, all in the same room,” he asked.

“If possible.” I grinned. “I like to keep my family close. In this city.”

The man winced and looked around as if he expected something to pounce on him. “Indeed, indeed. I have a room. Follow me.”

The room was on the third floor and larger than any cabin on the Treasure box. We could all fit in here, if barely. I nodded my approval, paid for several nights—it was not cheap—and then we headed downstairs to watch the performance.

The Halanian belly dancer was a stirring sight. My cock hardened in an instant as I watched her shake her hips. Her breasts swayed back and forth, tits smacking into tits. The gold chains swung wildly from them.

It was intoxicating to watch.

“Mother Azuliana, suck Kurtis’s dick,” my sister ordered. Lasla enjoyed taking charge of my slaves.”

“Yes, Mistress Lasla,” my dragon-mother said.

She slipped beneath the table and opened my robe. I watched the Halanian sway in circles. Her pantaloons barely staying up. It was impressive as she rocked her hips back and forth, her asscheeks jiggling beneath her clothes.

My mother grabbed my hard cock and sucked me into her mouth. I groaned at the suction. The pleasure swelled in my nuts immediately. It felt incredible. I savored it as she bobbed her head. She nursed with such passion. She suckled with hunger. It was incredible. I groaned, my blood on fire from her wild passion.

She nursed on me with passion, making such sloppy sounds as she blew me. My dick throbbed in her mouth. I shuddered at her suction. I savored that wonderful mouth nursing on me. She sucked with all the hunger she could. My dick throbbed. Ached. I groaned, the pleasure building and building in me. It was incredible to enjoy.

“Yes!” I gasped. “Las’s mighty cock, yes!”

“I know,” Pyrriah moaned. “Look at her dance.”

“She has such grace,” Nephi said. “Such poise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.