Alan and Jo on Vacation - Cover

Alan and Jo on Vacation

by Vfalcon29

Copyright© 2020 by Vfalcon29

Fiction Story: A man takes his wife to a clothing optional resort.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

“Alan, I told you it doesn’t interest me,” my wife, Jo, said.

“Aw, honey, come on, just look at the brochures, please. You weren’t interested in being naked with me at first. Now, you’re usually bare ass by the time I get my shoes untied. We spend more time naked here than clothed.” Since we got married two years before, she’d gone from being a shy virgin to a sensual woman and wife.

From making fumbling love in the dark to starting the day with an occasional blow job, Jo had come to love oral sex. She even learned to love sex and feeling sensually excited by the tonguing I sometimes gave her ass when I went down on her. She especially loved it when I sucked my cum from her pussy after we made love. But allowing others to see her bare 5 foot 6 inch body? Nope!

I had asked her to accompany me to a nude resort as her anniversary gift to me. Despite her refusal, I’d sent for the flyers and brochures anyway. I had been trying to get her to go with me to a clothing optional vacation spot since we first got together. I thought the choice of going at least topless would relax her attitude enough to convince her to try public nudity. I’d taken the plunge myself when I was single by camping alone at an isolated ‘ranch’ (as it called itself) about sixty miles from where I lived. I got over my nervousness quickly and thoroughly enjoyed it.

“Yeah, but it’s just us here at home, Alan. Do you want all those fat old men ogling me? Or are you really just an exhibitionist yourself?”

“I told you about my experiences, Jo. I was almost as reluctant as you. Still I was determined to see how it felt.” After that first time at the naturist campground, I had returned again early the next summer. Then, on my vacation the following year, I’d chosen a nudist resort, with rooms and casitas you could rent, as opposed to a ‘naturist’ campground. I enjoyed the experiences, but the lack of having someone to share it with never left me.

Also, an important difference between naturism and nudism is that naturism is usually more clothing optional. A nudist place usually requires everybody to be nude, except for footwear, and in certain other cases, like women’s periods, they could wear panties if they (the women) chose.

“If you were as reluctant as I am, you’d never have gone the first time,” she said sarcastically. She sipped her drink and eyed me while she idly picked up the first brochure.

In the brochures for most places that allowed nude recreation, they show their facilities without guests, or the guests are so distant that their nudity is clear, yet blurred, so even their gender could only be guessed at. This was for one of those places. It was nudist, rather than clothing optional or naturist, and featured several pools and rooms to rent. There was a ‘swim-up’ bar at one pool. There was a clubhouse, with games “for kids and teens to play”. Jo stopped and dropped the brochure. “Kids?! Teens?! What the hell, Alan? People take their kids to this place?”

“They do, honey. Some kids are raised as nudists. It’s healthy and develops body confidence and respect for others. I was a secret home nudist almost from the start. But family nudity is fairly common.”

“Yeah, and allows pervert daddies to observe up close and personal as their daughters ripen! Then they take them into their bed next to pervert mommy.”

“Jo! Stop it!” she was winding up to some kind of hysteria. I hugged her and calmed her down.

“Why aren’t you satisfied with what we have, Alan?”

“I am satisfied. But I want to share this with you. I know you’ll like it. I just think we can make our life better if we loosen up a little. It might help you change some of your attitude about being naked if we went to one of the clothing optional places first. You wouldn’t have to be seen in less than your swimsuit. It only covers your parts that would be illegal to uncover other places anyway.”

“What will you wear if we do that?”

“I’ll most likely go naked. You can’t imagine the feeling of the sun shining all over your skin, or the way it feels to swim in the nude. I really mean you can’t imagine it.”

“Well, but I’ll have to see all the naked people even if I wear a swimsuit. They’ll all be fit and muscular, the women just as fit and sexy. They’ll be able to see me and understand why I had to keep my suit on.”

“It isn’t that way at all. And, what happened to ‘all those fat old men’ you were afraid of seeing you naked? Nobody judges anybody else. They look, then that’s it. You’ll be the same way.”

She picked up the brochure again and scanned it. Tossing it to one side, she chose a two-page flyer for a naturist place at a hot springs in the mountains. They did show some guests around the springs. Some were nude, some in shorts or bikinis.

Several body types were represented. There were a few very ‘fit’ and slender folks, but other people lounged naked nearby. Fat men who may not have seen their penis in years were usually with women equally out of shape, their tits hanging and flopping to the sides. There was one couple who were both ‘in between’, kind of the way we were, too.

Jo glanced at my dick, lying along our thighs as we sat together. “Seeing these women doesn’t make you hard?” she asked, indicating a group of young women laughing as they sat on the edge of one pool.

“It makes me wonder what it would be like to take one or more of them to bed, but there’s nothing new about that. It’s the same as when I see an attractive woman on the street, fully clothed. I’m sure you think the same thing when you see a handsome man.” She admitted it was, pretty much the same thing.

“Oh ... I still can’t just accept it and go along with it. I wouldn’t mind being naked with you somewhere, it’s just the public nature of all this.” She waved her hand to indicate the brochures.

“Look, Jo. Even if you were to run into somebody you knew, they’d be naked too. It’s not like they’d be gossiping about your activities unless they were going to expose their own as well. And that isn’t likely to happen if we pick a place far enough away. The only people we’ll see – and who will see us – will be people we’ll never see again.”

“But...” She seemed to have run out of new objections.

“Please, Jo honey. This would be the best gift you could give me this year. And I’m betting you’ll feel thankful for the gift you’re giving yourself, too.”

She studied my eyes. Then I saw her own eyes soften.

“All right honey. I’ll give it a try. But pick a place that’s ‘optional’ so I won’t be required to be naked until – or unless -- I work up to it, okay?”

“Thank you, baby,” I said gratefully. I illustrated my gratitude in the kiss I gave her. Inside I was jumping up and down in glee. I was single and alone on my previous visits. It was enjoyable, but it felt kind of incomplete. I just knew Jo would feel differently after a day or so.

I picked a place sufficiently far enough from home that it would be odd to encounter anyone we knew. We got a reservation for a cabin and then we just waited. The time passed though not quickly enough for me.

Jo asked me what she should pack the night before we left. Then she laughed. I laughed with her. “Well, we’ll probably want to drive to town a time or two. Take something you’d wear to a family restaurant, and a pair of shorts and a couple of tops. Take underwear if you want it (we’d both pretty much stopped wearing undies by then anyway), but I predict most of your clothes will still be clean when we come home.”

She pared her clothes down so both of our clothes fit into one of the smaller suitcases. We had great sex that night and it seemed to me she was feeling extra horny.

We had a 100-mile drive ahead of us, so we left early. Our route was southward so the sun came up to shine on my left arm when it rose. Jo slept for a half hour or so but woke up when I pulled off the highway and rolled into the parking lot of a café.

“Are we there?” she asked, but realized we weren’t after looking around.

“No, but I’m starving. And I need another cup of coffee,” I said.

“Oh. Okay. I guess I could eat something, too. How much longer?”

“Oh, about an hour, I guess.”

We entered and ordered breakfast. It was still only eight o’clock. After we ate, I figured we’d get to the campground about nine thirty. That would give us time to settle in to the cabin we’d rented (Jo said she might take her clothes off, but didn’t want to sleep on the ground in a tent). It had been a lot of years since I’d camped ‘rough’, as it’s put, so I was just as glad we had a cabin.

Due to road work, we didn’t arrive until nearly noon, though. I had cautioned Jo that she could expect to begin seeing nude people once we entered the gates. She sat up straighter and became all eyes, tipping me to the level of her curiosity. It made me smile. I silently bet myself that by the next morning, she’d begin to shed some of her clothes at least.

After checking in, we got back in the car. The desk clerk had been a young blonde, totally naked. A couple of guys came in to check something or other while we were there. Jo’s complexion reddened as she glanced repeatedly at their dangling dicks and at desk clerk Marsha’s tits.

Locating our cabin, we checked the water, lights, etc., finding them operative and satisfactory. We also agreed we weren’t hungry, so we skipped lunch. Then I started to undress. “What are you doing!?” Jo asked.

“I’m getting into my clothes for the week,” I told her with a grin.

“Just like that?”

“Yup. Just like this,” I said, doing a turn, now that I was naked.

“What am I supposed to do then?”

“Do what you want. Change into your bikini, or shorts. Go topless, bottomless, or get naked. Relax, honey. If this is like the other place I went, people are laid back, friendly and relaxed. Something about not knowing the status of anybody else does tend to relax a person. No designer outfits to prove how rich you are, no fancy jewelry, no Rolex watches. Nudity is a great equalizer.”

“Hmm ... Well, if you’re going bare assed, I guess I could wear my bikini.”

“Yeah, and, to tell the truth, you could just as well leave it off. It’s thin enough material, and cut so that you might as well be naked anyway.”

“Alan! It isn’t that bad! It isn’t a thong, with my ass cheeks hanging out.”

“No but once it’s wet, it’s clear how your ass would look bare. Your tits, too, if the water’s cool enough. Besides, you’re obviously female so everybody knows what you have under your clothes anyway.”

“But I’ll know I’m covered. Maybe...”

“Yes?”

“Well, maybe later I can work up to going topless. I did that with Melissa when we went to France back in college.”

“Okay.” I wrapped my arms around her. “I meant what I said when I told you to do what you want as far as clothes go. I love you and really do understand how hard this decision was for you. I can’t thank you enough.”

“Well, we’ll see if I can join in with you. I know that’s what you want.”

“You’re right. I’d really enjoy you stripping down and hanging out with me naked. We could watch all the other naked people. But if you don’t feel right about it, I understand.”

“That’s why I love you. You genuinely care about my feelings.” I kissed her. Before Jo put on her bikini, I asked if she wanted me to rub sunscreen on her. She did, then returned the favor. It took more for her to protect me, since there was more of me exposed – not much, but still ... We took a stroll through the grounds. Jo kept switching between looking at all the naked people around us and looking at me. I wasn’t sure what she was expecting from me. Did she watch to see how I reacted to other women?

There were some attractive ladies there, some teenage girls, too, that drew my gaze. One girl, about sixteen, with a womanly bust, sat with her legs wide open, her thin pubic hair not thick enough to cover her wide open pussy. I was wearing my darkest glasses, though, so my ogling was covered. My dick didn’t signal any messages either.

The place, being inland, had no saltwater beach. It was on a large lake, though, and there was a beach. We found a semi-private spot and spread our towels. The nearest others were at least thirty feet down the beach.

I reclined and removed my glasses. Jo lay on her belly, folding her hands to her sides and closing her eyes. The sun was warm and heated up exposed skin in short order. As always, whenever I lie out nude, my dick moves as it warms. I’m sure it has to do with angles of incidence, skin density and all that, but it really feels like it is moving voluntarily, like a snake or a worm.

I heard Jo turn to her back. Since my eyes were closed I didn’t realize she was looking at me. She realized the phenomenon I just mentioned was happening and watched in fascination. “It’s so cool, the way it kind of squirms around,” she said.

I opened my eyes and shaded my face. “What?”

“Your dick,” she said and looked around guiltily. “The way it moves by itself. It’s kind of like it won’t move on its own, but the sun powers it. It’s a solar powered dick,” she got a big kick out of her own joke. “I can think of times when it would be nice to have a sunlamp,” she snickered.

I looked down. I had felt it. It wasn’t erecting. I’d noticed it years earlier and never paid attention any more. But as we both studied my cock, it did start to fill out. I wasn’t erecting, though the feeling made me want to, but the previously constricted penile tissue was also relaxing, just as we were.

“That’s so cool,” Jo’s voice was quiet. I found myself smiling.

“I just feel so good here, honey. I hope you can relax and try going nude.”

“I’ve just been lying here feeling the straps and elastic around me. Then I look at you, all naked and free. I might be closer than we thought – both of us.” I rolled toward her and kissed her. That was when I started to erect.

I broke the kiss, surprising Jo. “Your lips are making me hard, honey. Hard dicks aren’t really cool at these places, except a few I’ve read about. This isn’t one of those.”

“What are you supposed to do with it?”

I replied with virtually the words of the brochure. “They ‘expect men to control or discreetly cover erections until they go away’.” As I spoke, I turned to my belly, ‘covering’ the offending member.

“What about all this ‘freedom’ you talked about then?”

“I was talking about free to go unclothed, not sexual freedom. We could have gone to a place like that, but you were reluctant to begin with.”

“Oh, yeah. I knew that, I guess. I was just wondering what one of ‘those places’ is really like.”

“If you like it here, we could go to the Caribbean next time. There are some sexually open resorts there, I understand,” I smiled at her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.