My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Storm

Copyright© 2020 by NoMoshing

Chapter 45: Isekai Life & Two Treasures

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45: Isekai Life & Two Treasures - Book 2 of My Isekai Life in D&D. Theodore and company are tasked with looking into mass disappearances taking place in distant, isolated villages, far from any kingdom or authority. In order to seek the truth, Theodore will have to deal with goblin tribes, alien concepts of honour, secret societies and druidic cults.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Royalty   Slow  

“Fox princess?” I asked, confused, “You mean Kythaela?”

Ashryn blinked, and seemed to startle in my arms. “Um, what?” she asked, looking just as confused as I was.

“The fox princess you were just talking about, the one I have to protect,” I asked, suddenly concerned, “Are you alright? You seem a little ... mixed up.”

“Oh...” she trailed off, holding her temple a moment, frowning. “I guess ... I must have channelled one of the Ysiphine for a moment. Sometimes that happens...”

I blinked in surprise. “That happens?” Did really just speak, however briefly, with a literal demigod? The thought that, at any moment, Ashryn could become completely co-opted by one of her patrons was a little disturbing. Maybe it was because I haven’t seen her in so long, but she didn’t even seem all that different.

“Whatever they told you must have been important,” Ashryn said with a giggle, as if this was all the most natural thing in the world. I wasn’t sure if she was trying to recover the mood or something, but hearing her sparkling little laugh helped me recover a little.

“Yeah ... let’s try to not let the machinations of the gods try to ruin our wedding night,” I replied, putting on a smile for my new bride, “Lead the way, silverheart.”

Giggling some more, Ashryn tugged me away to her bedroom, through the dimly-lit corridors of the manor. By this time, almost everyone was asleep, and we didn’t encounter any servants on our journey from the library to the bedroom. The entire manor was silent and sleeping, and our footsteps on the polished wooden floors rang loudly in my ears

Ashryn pulled me into her room, letting the door shut behind us with a click. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she pulled me into a soft, long, kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, tasting sweet as the soft muscle mingled with my own. When she did break the kiss, she had another giggle. “Go lie on the bed, husband, if it pleases you,” she told me, pulling my belt off, and sliding the robe from my shoulders.

I swallowed nervously. I knew this was part of a wedding night, and heck, it wasn’t either my first time with Ashryn or my first time having a wedding night. I had known what we were going to do from when Ashryn took my hand to bring me here, and my body had responded eagerly. But her suddenly taking the lead like she did was making me an little anxious. I got up on one of the room’s two beds, hopefully the right one, and laid down, watching Ashryn in the moonlight filtering through the window as she began to undress.

As her simple white dress slipped from her shoulders to pool around her feet. Her belly was just a slight curve, a small little baby bump that didn’t yet extend further than her heavy breasts, which themselves seemed to have swollen a bit. Smiling at me softly, she came onto the bed, straddling my thighs as she gently gripped my cock, playing with it idly for a moment. She moved above me, pressing her moist pussy against my cock, but not quite allowing me to penetrate.

Gently, she took my hands, raising them to her baby bump. “This is what we made together, with our love for one another,” she said softly, “I’ve wanted to show you since I began noticing the changes in my body. You planted your seed deep in my body, maybe as early as the first time we were together, and now our little half-elf baby is growing inside me.”

Well, I had confirmation that it was our very first time that she conceived, but since that information came from Corgiel I couldn’t exactly share that. I tried to push that distracting thought out of my head and focus on the beautiful women who I was so maddeningly close to penetrating. I couldn’t help but squirm beneath her, grinding my smooth cockhead against her pussy, soliciting a happy sigh from her. “I almost wish that wasn’t the case so I could put another one into you,” I replied, “But I suppose there will be plenty of time to give our child a brother or sister later.”

“Mmm,” Ashryn groaned, shifting against my cock in a way that made me moan in turn, “They’re already going to have a sibling, remember? You got your first wife with child as well ... but you’re not wrong. I belong to you, now, my prince. I belong to you, mind, body and soul. I can’t just let you have your way with me, because of our child ... but please, let your second wife please you as much as she can.”

With that, she raised her hips ever so slightly, sliding the head of my cock in between her lips and slowly grinding down on top of me with a satisfied sigh. I moaned in response, reaching for her, running my hands over the curve of her belly for a moment. She then took my hands in hers, lacing our fingers together, and using my arms for balance as she began to ride my cock, slowly and sensually.

Time lost all meaning for me. There was just Ashryn, myself, and the incredible pleasure I felt as her wet pussy slid over the rock-hard length of my cock. Her every movement made me shudder in pleasure, as she slowly worked up to a good speed, and held it, the room filled with the wet sounds of our bodies, her sweet moans mingled with my ragged breathing, and the scent of her sex.

It wasn’t torture, but it felt close. With every fibre of my being I wanted to thrust my hips to meet hers, or roll over so I could drive my cock into her at my own pace. But remembering what she said about the baby, I grit my teeth and held on to her hands, letting her go at her own pace. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight, her heavy breasts bouncing slightly in time with her hips, a faint blush across her features, just visible as a splash of slightly darker grey in the night.

It seemed that she had milked my cock for an eternity when she finally managed to coax a shudderingly powerful orgasm out of my body. We climaxed closely together, seemingly as if my release had managed to trigger hers. As I recovered from filling her with my cum, I got to enjoy the sensations of watching and feeling her tremble and moan above me.

Gingerly, she rose up off my softening cock, lowering herself to the bed next to me, cuddled up close. The summer summer night made a blankets unnecessary, so I just put my arm around her, and held her, enjoying the feeling of her soft chest pressed up against my side. “I love you, Ashryn,” I love her, meaning it with every fibre of being at that point.

She giggled again. “I love you, too, Theodore, my prince.”

I closed my eyes, letting out a long, heavy sigh. “I’ve missed you and Katriana so much, but I’m going to have to leave again pretty soon. I’ll be leaving you, freshly married and waiting for me to come home. It doesn’t seem fair, to either of us.”

Ashryn bit her lip, and shook her head, her silvery hair seeming to glitter in the moonlight. “I would keep you here if I could. I’ve missed you so, my prince ... but there are lives at risk if you stay.” She gave a small sigh of her own, before nuzzling her forehead against my cheek. “You went to great effort just to keep a promise to me. That means a lot to me, it really does, but this is not where you need to be, where fate needs you to be. You have other work still undone. Just ... let’s savour this moment, while have it, okay?”

She shifted, laying her head against my chest. I moved my hand to gently stroke her soft hair, making her give me another happy little noise. My eyelids began to feel heavy, and from there, everything seemed to fade away. I was much more tired than I thought. I didn’t even realize I had been sleeping, so completely was I dead to the world. If I dreamed at all, it was of the simple sensation of cuddling my wife on a warm summer night. When morning came for me, it was in the form of a bright sunbeam sheeting through the uncovered

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.