He Caught Us - Cover

He Caught Us

by Luther Long

Copyright© 2020 by Luther Long

Drama Story: He wakes up in a strange bed, in a strange bedroom and doesn't remember how he got there. Code are for completeness.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Rape   Cheating  

My head throbbed.

What happened?

I opened my eyes. Fuck, that hurt. To quote Gizmo, ‘bright light, bright light’. This light was daylight. I was on my side facing directly at the windows. The curtains had been left open.

Where was I?

I didn’t recognize any of what little of the room I saw. Far too gaudy and modern for my taste or my wife’s for that matter. Chrome, gold and white.

What do I last remember?

The wedding reception, Karla’s best friend had married for the third time and we had been there to help her and the ‘lucky’ man. It had been a pretty fun night, then my stomach felt funny. The wrong mixture of drinks and food at guess.

My wife, at least I think it was her, helped me up to the room we had at the hotel. I don’t remember getting there.

I wasn’t at the Grand, I wasn’t in our room there. The decor did not match the tasteful look they used throughout the hotel.

Wait! What’s that noise?

Snoring, coming from behind me, from the same bed. It was not my wife. I reached back with my hand and found a firm behind. More importantly, it wasn’t hairy.

I rolled onto my back and looked to my right. Long blonde hair, really nice figure and she looked to be a lot younger than me.

I’m forty-two, in pretty good shape now and very happy. Well, not right now, right now I was completely freaked out about where I was, who I was in bed with and where my wife was. I work in data analytics at the local university, we work with companies to spot trends in their data and in return, we get access to that data for our projects. A win win for all involved. Students get real world experience working with data and the data for their thesis papers. The university gets paid, helping pay for the expensive expansion to the computer science department during the dotcom era in the expectation of an influx of students that never arrived. Shame really, there have always been more jobs than people in the information technology sector.

Back to the good shape bit. A few years ago, they diagnosed asthma and a very low level for my “good” HDL cholesterol. Exercise and weight loss helps with both of them, plus drugs for the asthma. Exercise for me had been swimming at the Y every morning. Long bicycle rides or hikes on the weekend. My wife loved the swimming but wasn’t too keen on the bicycle rides or hikes. She preferred the gym for her exercise with added socializing to go with it.

The girl and a mean girl because she had to be half my age, rolled over and snuggled up to me. Resting her head on my chest.

I really need to get out of here.

With my eyes adjusted to the light now, I look around the room for clues to where my things are and to where I actually was.

Looking back towards the window I see it. Sitting on the bedside table taunting me.

A couple of used condoms.

Good news, I used protection. Bad news, I used it with someone other than my wife. Talking about her, I wonder where she is now? Is she looking for me? What do I tell her when I see her?

I looked past my fellow occupant of the bed, at the bedside table on her side. Smiling back at me was a face I knew.

I was fucked!

The picture showed Karla’s boss, Bill, and his trophy wife. I’d never met her, well, unless you count being naked in bed with her at this moment, but I’d heard all about her. Karla called her a slutty trophy wife that she and all the office was sure had been sleeping around on Bill. It was why we never saw her at office events. Seems the office got the sleeping round thing right.

I really need to get out of here.

If only I could figure out where my clothes were. My only guess would be scattered on the floor. Given that is out of my line of sight.

“CAITLYN!”

Oh, fuck! He’s home. I am so screwed.

“CAITLYN! Are you home?”

The blonde using me for a pillow started to stir.

Please, let this be a dream. Let me wake up now.

I slap the side of my face. Nope, not a dream.

Frantically I look around the room. One door and the windows look like they don’t open. I also see one solution to the windows that don’t open. A baseball bat resting on a stand like you see swords on for display purposes. The stand sat on a chest of drawers next to the door.

I need that bat.

“Where are you Cat? I saw your car in the driveway.”

He’s closer now, I can hear him opening and closing doors.

The handle on the door starts to move. I bolt upright, looking to get out of bed and to the bat before he gets into the room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.