A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 87: Happy Holly Dazed

December 22, 2000, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota

“Hi, Steve,” Doctor Clara Brown said as she came into my room on Friday afternoon.

“Enter!” I replied, in my best Commander Data imitation.

“That might be taking it a bit TOO far. I like contractions.”

“He actually uses some. They’re continuity errors. Grab a seat.”

She sat down and took out her notebook.

“Any fallout from me deciding to cancel my last session with Doctor Chin?”

“It’ll cause him to confirm his diagnosis.”

I shrugged, “So what? Nothing was going to stop that.”

“What did you say to him?”

“I reject your reality and substitute my own!” I replied.

“That has to be ‘Darmok’ of some kind.”

“It’s from a horror anthology from the 1984, The Dungeonmaster, that revolves around a computer geek.”

“I wondered. You didn’t seem to be the horror movie type.”

“I’m not, really, but it was available to rent and I like to see bad computer movies, like Electric Dreams, a really, really bad computer movie, also from 1984. Anyway, about Doctor Chin, I’ll talk it through with Mary.”

“OK.”

“I have something for you to read,” I said, handing her my laptop computer.

“What’s this?”

“A summary of my relationship with my sister. I can’t give you a copy, obviously, but I thought it might help.”

Fifteen minutes later, she handed me the laptop. I closed the file, which was encrypted with a strong key, ensuring that it couldn’t be seen accidentally.

“You intentionally and purposefully stopped and started the relationship on several occasions, by mutual consent. That wasn’t clear yesterday.”

“That’s true.”

“Why did you leave that out when we spoke yesterday?”

“Because they really were only temporary pauses until I was ready to ask Jessica to marry me. Then it had to end.”

“You also didn’t mention it caused a serious rift with your wife.”

“That was healed, and to be honest, Jessica’s response wasn’t as irrational as I thought it was at the time. Her acceptance of what happened was contingent on it being in the past. My sister’s desire to resume the relationship was just too much to accept. Even after the destruction of the towel Jessica was afraid, and yes, I’m positive it was the towel. It took years to work up to where my sister and I could have a reasonably normal relationship and Jessica could make peace with the situation.”

“Is there any desire on your part?”

I shook my head, “Not any longer. Whatever it was about me that compelled me to do it no longer had any hold by that time. It wasn’t the realization of the damage I’d done - that came later. I was simply, inexplicably, no longer attracted to her in that way.”

“I’d propose it was related to you making peace with yourself over your mom.”

“And I wouldn’t discount that theory in any way.”

“What kind of memories do you have of the physical acts?”

“They’re vague and ephemeral, and I’m happy about that. I know from my journal that the pleasure was intense and I sought it at every turn, but now, fifteen years later, I can’t even imagine doing it, and, frankly, I don’t want to.”

“Which is the natural reaction most people have to incest. It’s such a strong social taboo that the vast majority who consider it never move beyond the fantasy. Your situation was such that taboos meant nothing, but even that isn’t a strong enough statement. For you, violating taboos was part of your rebellion against your mother. Unless I miss my guess, your willingness to engage in nearly any heterosexual sex act was, at least in part, a statement to your mother that she could not control your sex life.”

I laughed softly and shook my head, “Something which has been true about any number of young women over the years who felt sex was asserting bodily autonomy. But I think it’s also a rite of passage that too many adults have decided to try to deny to teens to keep their children from becoming adults. That was a big bone of contention with my mom. She thought I was still a ‘little boy’ even though I was running my own business, had bought a house, and even after I got married.”

“Which is a big part of why you’ve started your subversive cell.”

“Yes.”

We spent another hour going over my relationship with Stephanie, and it was mentally and emotionally exhausting, so when Clara left late in the afternoon, I took a nap before dinner.

December 23, 2000, Chicago, Illinois

“Dad!” Birgit squealed when I walked into the house on Saturday morning.

She nearly bowled me over trying to hug me, and her sisters joined in a few seconds later. I hugged them and managed to disentangle myself from them enough to close the back door. Birgit demanded my bag and took it downstairs to do the laundry while I went to the sunroom, followed by Ashley and Stephie, to find Kara who stood up to get a hug and a kiss.

“I’m glad you’re home! What did Mary say this morning?”

“Just that the full team at Mayo will review all of the data they collected and put together a report to discuss with Al and formulate a testing plan and potential treatment options, if there are any. That’s basically what was expected. The entire thing, including my mood swings, might be endocrinological, as I told you on the phone, but we’re weeks, if not months, away from that being the diagnosis.”

“So we just wait, I guess.”

“Yes.”

“You’re OK?” Ashley asked.

“I’m fine, Cinderella,” I replied, kneeling down so I could take her into my arms. “They did a bunch of tests and took a lot of blood and now they’re going to try to figure out why your dad is so strange.”

“Birgit says it’s because you’re a boy!” Stephie teased.

“Of course she does!” I chuckled. “But that’s not really a problem. You love Nicholas and he’s a boy!”

“I do!”

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” Ashley said.

“Do you want one?”

She shook her head, “No. I like playing with my friends but I don’t want to be engaged!”

“Having a boyfriend doesn’t mean you’re engaged,” I said. “Just because Matthew, Albert, and Stephie have their wives and husband picked out, doesn’t mean you have to! And you can date without being engaged!”

“But Kara Mom didn’t! She never dated anyone but you!”

“Kara Mom?” I asked.

“I decided ‘Aunt Kara’ wasn’t right. I know Albert says that, but she’s my mom, too. And Birgit’s way is confusing, and Jesse already used ‘Mom One’ and ‘Mom Two’!”

“Then ‘Kara Mom’ it is, so long as she’s OK with it.”

“I call her ‘Mom’ when I talk to her,” Ashley replied, “but when I try to explain, I need a way to tell her from Mom!”

“It’s fine with me,” Kara said. “I like it better than being ‘Aunt Kara’ but Albert has a VERY fixed idea of biological relationships because of Grandpa Al.”

I nodded, “Especially true with Paul not being a blood relation.”

“Did they find anything in your head with your brain scan?” Jesse asked, coming into the sunroom.

“Yes. They determined that having a fourteen-year-old son is detrimental to my mental health!”

“You should have thought about that fifteen years ago when you decided to have sex with Mom One to make me!”

“It’s a bit late for that! Anyway, no results until after New Year’s. Do you have any games over break?”

“No. Coach decided to pass on the invitational tournament in Detroit because too many parents didn’t want to go there.”

“I can see that,” I said. “Minneapolis is a much nicer city.”

“He said next year’s is in Madison, so we’ll go to that if we’re invited. If we make the playoffs, though, the timing might not work out.”

“OK. How were everyone’s grades?”

“Good!” they all said, which didn’t surprise me.

“I got a B in social studies,” Birgit said, coming into the room after loading the washing machine. “And a note that I’m ‘disruptive’ in class. But that’s because I ask difficult questions.”

“I think I’m going to have a chat with that teacher. I’ll do that once school is back in session.”

“What should I do with your other things?” she asked.

“I’ll take them upstairs,” I said. “I want to change into more comfortable clothes and talk with your mom.”

“Talk, huh?” she smirked.

“Yes, you little turkey! Talk!”

I released Ashley and stood up, took the bag from Birgit, and then left the sunroom with Kara.

“Did you finish all the Christmas shopping?” I asked once we were in the bedroom.

I started unpacking the remaining things in my bag, including my bathroom kit and books.

“Yes,” Kara replied. “Everything is wrapped as well. I also picked up the bracelets you ordered for Suzanne and Leigh. They’re locked in the safe in the basement. When do you plan to give Leigh hers?”

“She’ll be here at least once over break. If she’s concerned about taking it home, we’ll keep it for her until graduation.”

“Isn’t Suzanne concerned?”

“No. She’s eighteen and intends to tell her dad her plans today, in fact. She’ll be here on Tuesday as planned, and stay until New Year’s.”

“Why tell him now?”

“It’s kind of difficult for her to disappear for a week and not tell him where she is!”

“I suppose so! I take it Holly is still planning to be here today?”

“I asked her to call me if she needed to change our plans and she hasn’t called, so I’m assuming the answer is yes.”

“And you haven’t had sex all week!” Kara smirked. “You’ll leave a happy Holly dazed!”

I groaned, “You did NOT just say that?”

“Asks the man who calls me the Polymer Princess?”

“Which you immediately made your nickname on Instant Messenger!”

“I’m not Birgit!” Kara laughed. “I know how to deal with your teasing!”

“She’s learned, too. Unfortunately, that means Jesse is directing all his teasing in my direction!”

“He gives Mia a pretty hard time according to Jen!”

“True.”

“You’re really going to turn her down?”

“I almost think I have to,” I said. “If I start making exceptions, there’s a serious slippery slope towards Noel’s relationship with Samantha waiting in the wings.”

“Rachel?”

“A special case, and in case you didn’t notice, your daughter actively encouraged her. I don’t think Jesse would be happy. In a sense, he wouldn’t care, but in another, he’d begin to wonder if any girls he brought around were ‘targets of opportunity’, as it were. That was Samantha’s problem. The same was true for Nicole, by the way - a special case, because of what happened in Russia with Natalie. Do you think I’m wrong?”

“No, not at all. They were both very special cases. And even then, Carla nearly lost her mind.”

“Because her daughter chose to reveal what we’d done, which, of course, was exactly what Rachel intended to happen, though she didn’t count the cost properly.”

“Because now she’s off limits?”

“Yes. And even if Carla were to say she’d changed her mind, I couldn’t take that risk, because Carla is, frankly, unstable when it comes to sex. She never truly worked through her issues, and I don’t think she COULD work them out in a way that brings her views in line with Rachel’s. And I’m positive that I have no way of judging that she’s changed, either.”

“Because she was OK with it until she wasn’t.”

“Exactly.”

“What year is Holly in?”

“She’s a Junior. She was first here in the Spring of ‘97 as a High School Junior.”

“And Jackson is a Sophomore, right?”

“Yes. They started studying together this semester and she decided to invite him.”

“And they aren’t a couple?”

I shook my head, “No. I asked and she made the point that an inexperienced Jackson and a virgin Holly couldn’t get together, but a well-taught Jackson and a gloriously deflowered Holly could.”

“Interesting.”

“It makes sense, given everything I know about her. Think about how she was when Mattie and Becka decided to give Bill and Matt some very private instruction!”

“True. Shall we go back and spend time with the girls until lunch?”

“Sure. Where’s Albert today?”

“Scouts. He’ll be home for dinner and Guys’ Night.”

“Good. Matthew and Michael will be here and Matthew is going to play in the adult tournament. Michael will play with the younger guys.”

“So you have to watch out for two kids, plus Terry!”

“Competition is good,” I replied. “And it serves the higher purpose of exposing the boys to adult activities in a controlled environment and teaching the men that teenagers are young men, not little boys.”

“How many sailors are coming tonight?”

“Six, according to Brian and Aaron. Lieutenant Nomura will be here, but she’ll hang out with the women.”

“Would you let a girl play?”

“Of course! We had that ‘open tournament’ last year. We’ll do one on New Year’s starting at 7:00pm. That gives us plenty of time to finish before midnight.”

We left the bedroom and joined the girls in the sunroom. They said Jesse had left to spend time with Libby, so the five of us played Clue. Birgit giggled, as she always did, when I made my silly suggestion - ‘Miss Scarlet did it with Professor Plum in the Study’. Stephie ended up winning, and after we put the game away, the five of us went to the kitchen to have lunch.

After lunch we went to the sunroom, and I was cuddling my daughters when the doorbell rang.

“I need to get up,” I said.

“No!” came the chorus from the three girls.

“More cuddle time tomorrow,” I promised.

The three of them reluctantly moved out of the chaise, I got up, and went to answer the door. As expected, it was Holly. Once I’d hung her coat in the closet and put her gloves, hat, and scarf on the shelf, I took her hand and led her to the ‘Indian’ room. We’d eventually use the nanny room, but I felt it was better to start someplace without a bed. Once inside, I closed the door, put on a CD of Indian instrumental music and adjusted the volume, then turned to face Holly.

“How was your week?” I asked.

“Finals for the semester,” Holly replied.

“How’d you do?”

“A’s across the board.”

“Good. Math, right? With a goal of teaching at the university level?”

“Yes.”

“Still interested in glorious ‘ours goes to eleven’ sex?”

“I’m here, aren’t I?”

“You are. If you show me your STI test results, then I’ll fulfill your wildest fantasies.”

Holly laughed softly, “Do you know what they are?”

I didn’t really, but I could guess, though it was entirely possible I was off base. Something had changed, radically, in Holly’s mind in the past month, and it was entirely possible it had unleashed some repressed desires. She’d certainly implied she wanted to go to ‘eleven’ on Elyse’s scale, and perhaps she had fantasies beyond that. If she did, it was likely it would be Jackson, or some other guy, who fulfilled whatever it was beyond going to ‘eleven’. And if so, I might need a new scale!

“Not for sure, but I can make some educated guesses.”

Holly opened her purse, extracted an envelope, and handed it to me. I opened it, removed the test results, saw they were clean, then put them back into the envelope which I handed back to her, along with my card. She returned the card, and once she put the envelope back in her purse, I took her hand and led her to the floor pillows. She set her purse on the low table, and when I sat down, I had her recline between my legs, her back against my chest, and her head on my shoulder.

Holly turned her head slightly and I kissed her softly, moving my left hand to cup her full, firm breast. Holly moaned softly and her lips parted, allowing our tongues to meet and begin a slow, sensual dance. I slid my right hand down over her soft sweater and then along the front of her jeans until my fingers reached the seam that covered her mons. I pressed gently and Holly moaned softly into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and moved my lips to Holly’s earlobe, teasing it with my tongue and then taking it into my mouth. She gasped, and I began sucking gently on her earlobe as I strummed her nipple through her sweater and massaged her clit through her jeans. Holly’s breathing quickened and it wasn’t long before she groaned softly and shuddered.

I moved my hand from her jeans to her stomach, then slowly pushed my fingers down, under the denim material, and then under the soft cotton of her panties, encountering soft pubic hair. I pushed further until my fingers touched her slick labia, then began slowly massaging her clit over its hood. Holly gasped at the first contact, then moaned softly as I pleasured her. Ten minutes and two orgasms later, she shifted, and turned her head, her earlobe slipping from my mouth.

“I want to suck you,” she whispered.

If I’d had any doubts at all about her decision, that simple statement would have caused them to vanish. I nodded, withdrew my hand from her jeans, and watched as she moved down and knelt between my legs. I raised my butt slightly to allow her to pull my sweatpants down around my thighs, and then carefully pull down my briefs. Holly then laid down on her side, grasped my shaft and held it against her cheek, rubbed my glans across her lips, then opened her mouth and took me in, her lips closing just below my glans.

Holly sucked gently and ran her tongue around my glans. She was clearly inexperienced, but as a beginner, she was doing just fine. Holly moved her free hand to the base of my shaft and gently explored my sack, then took me a bit further into her mouth. She experimented a bit with how deep she could take me, then returned to just sucking and licking my glans. Given that this was about her, not me, I made no effort to resist the pleasure created by Holly’s soft tongue and gentle sucking.

A few minutes later, I twitched and pulsed, then groaned softly as the first jet of cum spurted into Holly’s mouth. She moaned softly, sucked harder, and moved her tongue vigorously around my glans as I continued to spurt into her mouth, and after the last spurt, I felt her swallow. She released me from her mouth and I gently pulled her up for a deep, sexy French kiss.

“Want to go to bed?” I asked when we broke the kiss.

“Oh, yes,” she whispered longingly.

She got up, and when I stood up, I pulled up my sweats, then took her hand and led her from the ‘Indian’ room to the nanny room where I shut and locked the door. I put an 80s mix CD into the boombox and adjusted the volume. Next, I moved to the queen-size bed and drew down the duvet, then turned to face an obviously expectant Holly. I smiled, winked, and quickly removed my sweatsuit, socks, and briefs, then got into the bed. I watched intently as Holly disrobed, exposing her curvy body, firm breasts, and neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair.

“Mirrors?” she asked after she got into bed.

“Some girls like to watch,” I replied.

I kissed her softly, cutting off any response, and our tongues tangled for a few minutes before I moved my mouth to one of her firm, full breasts and slowly traced my tongue around the ridges of her pink areola, which surrounded a hard, pink nipple. I used my left hand to play with Holly’s other breast as I began sucking gently on her erect nipple. After a short time, I released her nipple and kissed my way down towards Holly’s mons. When I stopped to nuzzle my nose in her soft pubic hair, I saw her watching intently in the mirror.

I moved between Holly’s splayed legs and planted a soft kiss on her clitoral hood, then kissed down along her labia. When I reached the place where they rejoined, I pressed the tip of my tongue between them, and drew it back to the top, gently flicking her clit when I reached it. Holly gasped at the contact, then groaned when I closed my mouth around it and began sucking gently. I slipped my arms under her legs, and pushed my hands under her butt, then lifted slightly to increase the pressure. Holly responded by putting her heels on my back and slowly rolling her hips, and her breathing quickly became ragged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.