A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 1 - Suzanne

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 74: A Virtuoso Performance

December 5, 2000, Rochester, Minnesota

“Go inside and shut the door,” Naomi said.

“What?”

She rolled her eyes, “Seriously?”

I chuckled, realizing what she meant, so I stuck the keycard into the slot in the lock and when the LED flashed green, I went inside and shut the door. A few seconds later there was a firm knock and I opened it to let Naomi into the room. We took off our shoes, coats, hats, and gloves, then moved into the sitting room.

“You like to live in style,” she said, her eyes scanning the suite.

We sat down on the couch, though not too close.

“More like I prefer to live comfortably,” I said. “I like the extra space, and if I happen to entertain, there isn’t a bed sending the wrong message at the wrong time!”

“You prefer seduction?”

“I do; and I like both seducing and being seduced.”

“But how does that work if you want it?”

I chuckled, “Seduction only works on someone who actually wants it!”

“Interesting.”

“If you think about it, if a young woman is determined to stay a virgin until their wedding night, and really believes it with every fiber of her being, is some slick guy going to charm her out of her panties? And if he can, did she REALLY believe what she thought she believed?”

“You’re getting into some deep psychoanalysis and philosophy,”

“Do you think I’m wrong?”

“I’d really have to think about it, but I’ll admit that it’s a possibility. Is this why you brought me here? To discuss philosophy?”

“Brought you here? I was in my room, minding my own business, when you knocked on the door!”

Naomi laughed, “So that’s how this is going to be?”

“Yep!”

“So?”

“So?”

Naomi laughed, “You’re making me take the lead?”

“You’re the one who asked!”

“I guess I did!” Naomi replied.

She scooted closer and moved onto my lap and put her arms around my neck. I responded my putting my arms loosely around her.

“This is probably a stupid, stupid time to ask,” she said. “But birth control?”

“Vasectomy,” I replied. “And there’s never a stupid time to ask. Inconvenient, frustrating, or disappointing maybe, but not stupid. Well, I suppose AFTER the fact would be stupid.”

“I realized I’d made a bad assumption if you weren’t planning on something like this happening.”

What I didn’t say was that something like this ALWAYS happened! The vasectomy made that no longer an issue for me, but there was no way for Naomi to know in advance unless Mary had violated my confidence, which I knew was extremely unlikely.

“After seven kids, a vasectomy just seemed like the right thing to do. That means I actually don’t have to plan in advance or worry about anything when opportunities arise, except for the STI test, but these days, so many people have had them, that’s not usually a factor, either.”

“You talk an awful lot!”

I chuckled, “I’ve been accused of that before.”

“Don’t you think you could find a much better use for your mouth?”

“Probably,” I grinned.

We exchanged a soft kiss and when Naomi’s lips parted, it turned into a French kiss. I slid my hand up to cup Naomi’s small, conical breast through her fuzzy sweater and she moaned softly into my mouth. I ran my thumb over her nipple, then moved my hands to the hem of her sweater. She raised her arms and I pulled the sweater over her head, tossed it to the end of the couch, then deftly unhooked her plain, white cotton bra. I slipped the straps from her shoulders and she let the bra fall into her lap. I left it there, and lowered my head to her breast and flicked her bright red nipple with my tongue, before closing my mouth around her breast.

“Oh, yeah,” she sighed as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I suckled her breast for a couple of minutes, then picked her up, stood up, and turned and set her on the couch. I unbuttoned her white jeans and she raised her butt so I could pull them off, revealing plain, white cotton panties. I tossed the jeans on top of her sweater, and picked up the bra which had fallen to the floor and put it with the other clothes. I put my fingers inside the waistband of Naomi’s panties, and when she lifted her butt, I pulled them down slowly, and revealing to my great delight, neatly trimmed, fiery-red pubic hair.

“Nice,” I said with great pleasure.

“Got a thing for red hair?”

“And then some!” I said, tossing her panties aside.

I helped her scoot forward, then lowered my head so I could nuzzle my nose in her gorgeous red pubic hair. I loved the soft feel of her pubic hair and the heady scent which was rising from her plump labia. Naomi rocked her hips, encouraging me to move lower, and after another few seconds, I did, planting a soft kiss on her labia. I slowly pressed my tongue between her extremely plump lower lips, coating my tongue with her juices and savoring the coppery taste.

“Yes,” Naomi whispered.

I closed my mouth around her labia and sucked gently as I probed with my tongue. Naomi put her hands on the back of my head and moved her feet to my shoulders, spreading herself wide. Naomi moaned softly when I moved my tongue to her clit. As I pleasured her, Naomi’s copious, succulent juices covered my tongue and lips, and ran down my chin. I moved my hands up to tweak Naomi’s nipples and she moaned softly, pushed my head down and raised her hips. I lashed her clit with my tongue and a few seconds later she came, hard, groaning deeply.

“I need you in me,” Naomi whispered urgently.

I moved my hands to my belt, keeping my mouth pressed against Naomi’s labia. I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my khakis, and pushed them and my briefs down. I straightened up, pulled my long-sleeve polo over my head, and then tossed it aside. I grasped my erect shaft and rubbed my glans up and down along Naomi’s glistening slit. When it was coated with her juices, I lined up, and both Naomi and I watched as I split her labia and slowly slid into her.

“God that’s so sexy,” Naomi whispered when I was fully embedded in her.

Naomi watched intently as I pulled back and began thrusting slowly in and out. She squeezed and released her muscles as I moved, created delicious friction all along my shaft and glans. She moved her hand and began gently massaging her clit, and I moved my mouth to one of her gorgeous breasts and began suckling. It wasn’t the most comfortable position, but Naomi’s breathing was quickening, so I didn’t want to stop.

We were both rewarded a minute later when Naomi shuddered and groaned. When her orgasm passed, I pulled out, kicked off my khakis and briefs, then picked Naomi up and carried her to the bedroom where I put her on the turned-down bed. I got in, moved on top of her, and pushed deeply into her. I kissed her deeply and began thrusting gently. Naomi wrapped her legs around mine and started raising her hips to meet each thrust. As her next orgasm approached she pressed her fingernails lightly into my butt and began moving more forcefully until she groaned and shuddered, and her muscles spasmed around my shaft.

When her orgasm passed, we returned to our slower rhythm, and began the ascent again. We reached it three more times, and on the third one, I pushed deeply into Naomi and groaned as spurts of cum left my dick, filling her spasming pussy with my hot, sticky fluids. When my orgasm passed I slid down and once against closed my mouth around Naomi’s plump labia and teased her clit with my tongue until she came once more.

“Jesus,” she gasped when I moved up next to her and put my arm around her.

She turned and snuggled close, resting her head on my chest and draping one arm and once leg across me. We lay quietly for about ten minutes before she spoke.

“Your wife is a lucky woman!” she said. “You read me like a book and played me like a piano!”

“And it’s a fine instrument which I enjoyed playing!” I chuckled.

“I’m pretty good at playing the skin flute, if you’d like me to play your instrument!”

“A virtuoso performance?” I asked.

“You’ll have to be the judge!” she said as she slid down to take me in her mouth.

I propped myself up with pillows so I could watch as Naomi slowly bobbed up and down, sliding her tongue around my shaft. After several bobs, she wrapped one hand around my shaft and stroked me as she bobbed, and ran the fingernails of her other hand over my balls. It was a virtuoso performance and when I came, she gently squeezed my balls, stroked me with her hand, lashed my glans with her tongue, and sucked softly as I filled her mouth with cum.

When the last spurt left my dick, Naomi slowly and carefully licked me clean, then moved up to lie next to me and put her head on my chest. I put my hand under her chin, gently lifted her head, and kissed her lips softly. The soft kiss turned to a sexy French kiss, and when we broke the kiss, she rested her head on my chest once again.

“A virtuoso performance,” I declared.

“I appreciate the deep, sexy kiss.”

“You’re welcome. What time does your shift start tomorrow.”

“8:00am. Why?”

“How much sleep do you need?”

“I took a nap this afternoon.”

“Interesting.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Did you plan to be up all night?”

“Are you asking if I intended to sleep with you tonight?”

“Yes, but only out of curiosity.”

“You had me at ‘hello’!”

I chuckled, “Seriously?”

“Less than five minutes into dinner last night I was ready to drag you from the restaurant!”

“How much did Mary actually tell you?”

“Just that your relationships were extremely flexible, and that you were a fun person to be around. If you’re asking if she suggested this, she didn’t. Are you upset?”

“No, just curious, as I said. What did you tell Mary?”

“That I was very attracted to you, and I’d like to see you again. She laughed softly and just nodded. I assume there’s ‘more to the story’, as they say.”

“Much more. But wouldn’t you rather I put my mouth to some OTHER use?”

“God, yes!”

“Interested in playing a duet?”

“If we play to the crescendo, can you go again before we sleep?”

“Twice, if you want!”

“Then a duet it is!”

December 6, 2000, Rochester, Minnesota

“You know, a girl could get used to this!” Naomi said as I soaped her lithe body during our joint shower on Wednesday morning.

“I really enjoy doing this.”

“Is the cuddling because you really enjoy it, or because you know the girl really enjoys it?”

“Yes,” I chuckled. “My theory about sex is that your pleasure is my pleasure. If you aren’t thoroughly fulfilled by the encounter, I’ve failed in some way!”

“Physically? Or more?”

“Usually more,” I said, gently running my soapy fingers through Naomi’s fiery red pubic hair. “Mental, emotional, and spiritual fulfillment are the goal. For me, in many instances, sex is about bonding with a very close female friend. True intimacy is something completely different.”

“Mary was talking about that; did she get that idea from you?”

“Probably. We had some pretty in-depth conversations about relationships before she started thinking outside the box and found Don.”

Naomi laughed softly as I moved her under the spray to rinse off, “A boring homebody who loves her to pieces and treats her like a goddess!”

“Which is exactly what she needed.”

“He’s competent in bed, too.”

I chuckled, “TMI, but you do realize guys can be taught. If he’s unwilling to listen to you about how you need to be pleasured, move on.”

“You seem to have figured it out without the instruction manual!” she laughed as she took the soap and began lathering my body.

“My first time was with an older woman who explained what she needed and how to do it. The lesson stuck, and over the years I’ve learned the clues. I’m also not afraid to ask, nor will I object to requests!”

“I may regret asking this, but how old were you?”

“Fourteen, by less than a month.”

“Wow. How did you feel?”

I laughed, “I was male, fourteen, and horny, how do you think I felt?”

“I’m just asking because that’s awfully young. How much older was she?”

“Nine years.”

“Seriously?!”

“Yes. She thought I was a couple of years older. When I told her how old I was, she hesitated, but then elected to teach me how to properly make love. I’m assuming you were eighteen?”

“Yes. My birthday is in February and the Prom was in early May.”

“Curiosity question,” I asked as Naomi soaped my groin.

“It was actually pretty good, as I said. He had the clichéd ‘hair-trigger’ response, but once we got that out of the way, we figured it out. I mean, it’s not rocket science. And he did get me there, once. But that was as much me being ignorant of my own body as anything he did or didn’t do.”

“Were you together again?”

“No. It was just for Prom. The guy I found to study with in college was a virgin, but he REALLY liked performing oral sex. You appear to as well.”

“I like the taste and I like making girls feel good!”

“I really did appreciate the kisses after I played your instrument!”

“Ever have that happen before?”

“Once, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t do it on purpose because he never did it again. Rinse, please.”

I moved under the spray to rinse off the suds.

“I’m curious, and you can tell me to mind my own business, but how many post-medical school affairs have you had?”

“Two doctors who were so full of themselves that it felt as if they thought they were doing me a favor! I swore off doctors at that point. Mary strongly suggested trying to meet guys outside the medical profession, but with my schedule right now, that’s tough. Is it too forward to ask when you’ll be back?”

“I’d say any girl who has let me cum in her mouth has a right to be as forward as she wants without asking!”

Naomi laughed, “That’s actually a pretty good point. I suppose the same goes for having your tongue in my pussy.”

“February, for another set of tests. They’re hoping to correlate my mood swings to some kind of body chemistry change or at least find a marker, with a goal of avoiding antidepressants and antipsychotics.”

“What did I miss?”

“Nothing, because I didn’t tell you that I had an unofficial diagnosis of Bipolar I. It’s exacerbated by my endocrinological issues and my carbohydrate metabolism issues. Nobody has made a formal diagnosis because so far it’s been controlled with diet, exercise, and sufficient sleep. I take Vitamin D to ward off Seasonal Affective Disorder and as a preventative against depression.”

“That’s not proven.”

“No, it’s not; but so far I haven’t had a major bout of depression despite having hypomanic episodes.”

“Interesting. The mental health issues should be communicated to the hematology department for evaluating your blood work. But I can see how they can’t write it down because of the potential disaster with health insurance and automobile insurance. But now I know. I assume it’s OK to discuss this with Mary.”

“Of course. And to answer your unasked question - yes, I’d be happy to play a duet with you in February.”

“If that’s true, then don’t book a hotel. Come stay with me. If that’s allowed under whatever rules you have with your wife.”

“Wives,” I chuckled as I shut off the tap. “Mary didn’t tell you the whole story!”

We got out of the shower and began to dry ourselves with large, fluffy white towels.

“A harem?” Naomi asked with a smirk.

“Not quite. Jessica, Kara, and I consider ourselves in a three-way marriage with all that entails, and yes, I mean it that way. My agreement with them was that there is absolute freedom to express our sexuality in whatever ways we see fit, with the firm rule about a clean STI test in advance. There is zero wiggle room on that. There are also rules about people any of us work with and people who attend the dojo, but on occasion, there’s been a bit of flexibility there.”

“How long have you been married?”

“It’ll be fifteen years a week from Friday. Kara and I met Jess midway through her second year of medical school and the three of us married midway through her third year.”

“Married?”

“Illinois has no restrictions on claiming to be married if you aren’t, so long as you don’t try to claim any benefits from the government. Jessica and I are legally married, but that was done in private after we had our public three-way ceremony.”

“This might not be the right time to ask, given I need to be at work in forty minutes, but how did that come about?”

“It is a long story, and I’m OK with telling it, but we need to dress and have breakfast so I can get you to your place to get your car. The very short version is that Jessica was looking for a trophy husband who would look good on her arm and curl her toes on demand, but otherwise not interfere with her career. Oh, and who made enough money to have a couple of kids taken care of by a full-time nanny. Kara’s story is very different, and way too complicated to tell in the time we have left. Both of them needed a very intimate female companion, and I’d pretty much always had two very, very intimate female friends from the time I was fourteen.”

“Don’t tell me you had threesomes at fourteen!”

“OK, I won’t tell you, but it happened! And foursomes. I think the fivesome was after I turned fifteen.”

“Unreal!”

“Does it put you off?”

“Why would it? I’m not looking to marry you!”

“Some people get seriously bent out of shape by my sexual history.”

“I’m not sure I would have room to talk given I just spent the night with a married man.”

“You’d be surprised,” I said, shaking my head.

We got dressed and went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast, and once we’d eaten, I drove Naomi to her apartment so she could retrieve her car. We hugged and exchanged a soft kiss, promised to see each other in February, and then she got into her car. Once she’d driven off towards Mayo, I went back to the hotel, packed my things, checked out, and then headed for the airport.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.