T-boy in a Mercedes - Cover

T-boy in a Mercedes

by ChrisCross

Copyright© 2019 by ChrisCross

Erotica Sex Story: Fourteen-year-old Thai-Alabama mix trans boy escort Somsri arrives with her party in a Mercedes for an Atlanta New Year's Eve party at the State Farm Arena. Having been under an old fat guy all afternoon has put her in the mood for someone younger. The three valets parking cars for the party meet the bill, especially the shy one, Cody.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Prostitution   .

“Park it in a safe, remote area, please. A girl wants to feel safe.” The voice was soft, with an alluring accent. The figure was small, shapely, with long, black hair, a China-doll face, and a slinky crystal-beaded-covered spaghetti-strapped top, buttoning down from the cleavage split, above a matching, tight, miniskirt. The perfect legs descended into red stiletto heels. She was holding up keys to a sleek Mercedes sedan. A fat, middle-aged man was standing by the car with his hand on the derriere of a nearly matching sweet Asian beauty to the one holding up the keys with manicured, blood-red, long fingernails.

The responding young valet parking attendants at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena’s parking lot, Jack, Shawn, and Cody, stood there with their tongues hanging out. The sweet little thing was sex on wheels.

The “sweet little thing” was a fourteen-year-old T-boy half Thai, half Alabaman prostitute named Somsri from an exclusive Druid Hills male brothel, joining another T-boy in escorting a naughty philandering Chicago manufacturer to a humongous New Year’s Eve banquet and dance in Atlanta’s basketball arena. The manufacturer had spent the afternoon fucking the Thai trans boys at the brothel and was bringing them to show them off to strangers at a New Year’s Eve party he hoped no one else would recognize him at.

“Sure thing, miss,” Jack said. He’d caught how the key dangler wanted to be addressed.

Somsri answered with a “Hide it good and there will be a special-treat tip.”

The young car valets stood and watched the trio walk off toward the arena center, the fat manufacturer in the middle, palming the perfectly rounded buttocks of the T-boys on either side of him.

“Wooeee, I’d like to get me some of that,” Shawn said, giving a low whistle that Somsri heard. She gave her butt a little shake to acknowledge.

“Me too,” Jack answered. Shy Cody, the best looker of the three, said nothing, although he gave a little blush as he moved to the driver’s side of the Mercedes to drive it off.

“You heard the cutie. A remote, safe place for the car,” Jack said. He then turned to Shawn and said, “Did you notice?”

“That it was a trans boy?” Shawn asked. “Yes, I noticed.”

“That she was a trans boy. She signaled her preference, which was a good thing. I never can tell how they want to be called. And you didn’t mind?”

“Not a bit. Sexy is as sexy does. That was one sweet honey. I’d like to get me a piece of that.”

“Me too,” Jack answered.

“What’s a trans boy?” Cody asked. They told him, letting him know this one obviously wanted to be called a “she,” and he blushed as he got into the Mercedes. He parked it on the other side of the lot in the shadows and by a hedge, though, just as Somsri had requested.


An hour and a half later the three car valets watched Somsri click her high-heeled way back toward them. The T-boy was swaying her hips nicely on the stiletto heels across the asphalt parking lot.

“You weren’t gone long,” Jack said, eagerly moving up to meet her.

“I was bored. I don’t want to be bored anymore. Maybe you boys won’t bore me.”

“The others aren’t coming back with you?” Jack asked. He was thrilled at the idea that she was back alone.

“The others aren’t bored,” Somsri answered.

“I know what I’d like to do with her,” Shawn muttered to Cody, who was standing next to him. Cody blushed and looked down at the asphalt. Somsri came up beside him and brushed his strawberry blond curls out of his eyes.

“Well, hello there, honey,” Somsri said, and Cody blushed deeper. “Would you like to do me? Or maybe you’d like me to do you.”

“I’ll go get your car,” Cody said, with a stutter.

“I’ll come with you. I want to make sure you’re getting the right one. And there’s a matter of the tip I promised. Who would be the tipper and the tippee here?”

“Hey, I’ll go with you to get the car,” Shawn broke in.

“You can all come. The more the merrier,” Somsri said, strutting off in the lot. “Is it in this direction?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Jack said, as the three valets stumbled off behind her.

“I just had a grueling afternoon under a walrus,” Somsri called out as she kept moving. “I need me some young cock. It’s New Year’s. I want to party.” There was no way the three young car valets were going to stop following her now.


They found the Mercedes in dark area next to a hedge, and the T-boy was handing out tips. The backseat door on the passenger side of the Mercedes was open and Somsri, stilettos on the asphalt, was leaning into the car, bent over at the waist. Her slinky top was unbuttoned and flared, exposing her budding little breasts and rouged, for notice, nipples. Her tight skirt was off and folded over the top of the front passenger seat. Underneath she had a red silk jock strap to match the color of her stiletto heels and fingernail polish. The straps of the undergarment left her pert little buttocks free and readily accessible.

Holding her hips, Jack was standing behind Somsri, hands encasing her narrow hips. His erection had split the difference between her buttocks cheeks, the cheeks blushing as he had slapped them in foreplay, and he was fucking her.

Jack and Shawn had flipped a coin on who was going to get his tip first. Jack had won. Cody hadn’t wanted to play that game and thus was sent to stand a few cars away and look out for anyone approaching.

In and out, in and out, Jack was fucking the T-boy in long slides. Shawn was in the front passenger seat, on his knees, his chin pressed to the T-boy’s folded skirt, watching the action. He licked his lips, and stroked the cock he had hanging out of his fly. “Give it to her. Give it to her. Me next,” he murmured as he stroked, holding himself in check, not wanting to fire off without a T-boy assist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.