My Breast Friend - Cover

My Breast Friend

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Young Adult Sex Story: A fictional retelling of Dianne Wong as she tells about a very special friend she had met at a School for the Blind. This is a "fictional" retelling, as if she was submitting her memories of the encounter to an erotica site. The action of this story occur during Chapter 4 of Dire Wolf & Fang, and was written during Chapter 6. This is a stand-alone story, so can be read without reading the others. And it is not required reading if you are following the Night of Madness series.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Petting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

I still remember that day very clearly. It was my 4th year at the School for the Blind. I had been injured in a car accident at the age of 10, and in the accident glass and other debris went into my eyes and left me completely blind. And just before I turned 12 my parents sent me to a special school so I could learn how to live with my new limitations.

Now the next 2 years were mostly spent in learning how to live in a world made for those that were sighted. How to read again, how to handle money, how to take a bus, and a great many other things. And since most of us lived on the grounds, they had entertainment most evenings. On Friday nights it was a dance for everybody 14 and older.

And yes, blind people do dance. Most times, it is like anybody else. With a sighted partner to help guide us so we do not crash into others. But when everybody is blind, it is more slow dances with the couples holding each other and moving in imaginary 3 foot by 3 foot boxes. Very “retro”, and actually enjoyable.

For several weeks I had been dancing with Ferd, a guy I kinda liked. We would dance every night, and after he walked me back to my dorm we would kiss at the end of the night, but that is about it. We had been doing this for a few months, and even though he tried to grope my titties and ass, I never let him. His hand would move up to where he could feel a little side boob, and I would move it back to my waist. Or it would move to squeeze my ass, and I would move his hand back to my hip.

Then one Saturday I was getting breakfast in the cafeteria, and I heard him talking with Tom, another guy I had danced with a few times. But I did it as a favor to Ferd, and did not like it because Tom tried to feel me up every time.

“Tom, I tell you they are awesome! They were huge, the size of cantaloupes, and so soft my fingers sank into them! She was begging me to suck on them, she wanted it so badly! But I was afraid of us getting caught as we had been there long enough to jack me off so I told her next time. But she is wanting it, and wanting it bad!”

Now this was all a lie, he had been trying to grab my tits for weeks and I kept pushing him away. He was actually lying about what he did with me to his friend! And who knew how many others nearby! This is the last thing I needed, having it spread that I was easy! The guys would never leave me be after this, and all the girls would think I was a slut.

So I moved up behind him and challenged him, asking if he was talking about me. He tried to deny it, then I asked if any girls were close enough to overhear them. And Hillary stood up and said she had been listening, and that they were indeed talking about me. Oh, what a relief! I barely knew Hill, other than she was a year behind me.

“Hill, he said my tits were like cantaloupes, right? Here, give me your hand.” I then took her hand and guided it right to my tit. Now cantaloupes is not even close! I am Chinese, and “Large Lemons” is actually a more accurate fruit description. And hard, not soft enough for fingers to sink into. I had just moved from a 30AA to a 30A after all.

She groped my titties, and squeezed them a bit more. “Sorry guys, but Dale just put my hands on her boobies. They are not even close to cantaloupes, not even grapefruits. Smaller than oranges even. And not soft and squishy at all, but really firm.”

By this time she was pinching my nipple, and sending lovely pulses down between my breasts and my pussy.

I asked if any other girls could offer their opinion so there would not be just one. Hill let my boob go and Candy, my roommate took her place, and she started playing with my breast also. While more business like than Hill, she gave it several nice squeezes, and affirmed it was also small and hard, not big and soft. Then Tracy, a 7th grader came up and did the same thing. Her small hand felt really nice, especially since my boob is small. And she also said it was small and hard.

Well, Candy and Hill and I left the cafeteria giggling, as everybody was taunting Ferd, for obviously making up such obvious lies about me. We hung out for a while, and after lunch Candy had to go off to a weekend club she was a member of, and Hill and I went to her room.

We laughed and joked, and I had told her how his kissing made me feel, and how wet I would get afterwards. She mentioned how mine had felt like hers did a few years before, but they were nothing like that now. I asked her how big they were, expecting her to describe them.

Instead, she took my hand in hers and moved it to her breast! It was huge! Easily the size of a cantaloupe as Ferd had described, it was big, and firm yet soft. My fingers sank into her flesh as I instinctively squeezed, and I could even feel her nipple poke into my palm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.