Brandi Enjoys Young and Old - Cover

Brandi Enjoys Young and Old

Copyright© 2019 by Nohj2

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the first chapter of nine chapters. The love of my life how she lived and died.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Sharing   White Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Brandi Turns Into A Slut

After Brandi had decided to go back to work, she got a job with her old company. It was one of the largest companies in travel agency business. She had been back to work for four months. One Friday afternoon Brandi’s company had to shut down, to have their computers serviced. They let everybody go home at twelve noon. Brandi hadn’t planned to be off so she decided to do a little shopping.

She went into Macy’s and started looking at the tops. She had on a short skirt and a sweater top. Brandi wanted a blouse to match the skirt. She tried on ten blouses but didn’t like any of them. She was getting ready to leave when the clerk brought over a white blouse that buttoned up the front. She had a black bra on, it looked very tacky under the white blouse. When she was in the dressing room she took the bra off. The fabric of the blouse rubbing up against her nipples made them very hard. That really didn’t bother her, she was going straight home.

As Brandi was driving home she past a theater, the movie that was playing was one that she had been wanting to see. The movie started at three and it was just two. She had an hour to kill. She thought to herself, I can go see the movie, since my husband won’t get home until seven or so. I have a lot of time to kill. There was real nice dinner house right next door to the theater, so she decide to go in and have a drink. Brandi had three glasses of wine. When Brandi left at five to three, she was feeling no pain at all.

Brandi walked up to the counter to pay and the movie cost eight dollars. She walked inside to set down, noticing that there were very few people in the theater. The theater was new it had real soft rocking chair seats, where you could set low. Other people could not see you unless they were setting right next to you. She walked almost to the back row and sat in the middle section. She watched all the commercials and the movie started.

About a half an hour into the movie she thought this thing is terrible. I wasted eight dollars, I will give it fifteen more minutes. She was almost ready to get up, when someone said, “May I set next to you?” She looked up, it was a young guy he was really good looking, but very young.

Brandi took a deep breath and said, “Go ahead have a seat. I think I have been saving this just for you, the movie is really bad. I was just getting ready to leave.”

He sat down next to her and they did some small talk. He told her his name was Dave and he was 19 years old, a senior in high school. He was going to graduate and decided to skip this day in school.

“May I ask you a question?” He said.

Brandi replied, “Of course ask me anything you like unless its about my age.”

Dave said,” I would really like to know what your name is. Are you married and what is a good looking lady doing here alone?”

Brandi thought for a moment before she answered. Should I tell him I am married or not. I know he will notice the ring, so I better tell the truth.

“Now you have asked me three questions. I will try to answer them. My name is Brandi and Yes I am married but my husband is out of town and I am trying to kill some time.”

Now Brandi’s mind was spinning. My husband has always wanted another fantasy after I had screwed around with Craig. With another young guy who is setting right here I am sure John would want me to do something. While these thoughts were going on she felt a hand go on her knee. She instantly got goose bumps his hand felt so soft. She placed her hand on top of his and he looked over and he smiled at her.

She said, “I better go get some popcorn do you want anything?” Brandi was scared and all of her intentions were to leave.

“Dave said, “You look so good I never expected to find someone like you in here. I hope I didn’t scare you off? I guess I will find out if you don’t come back.”

So Brandi left to get some popcorn and a coke. Brandi almost didn’t go back she thought to herself this might lead to a little trouble. ( Oh heck, why not?) Back she went, she could not resist this good looking guy and a story for John. She could feel her stomach aching for those hands she felt on her leg.

Dave said, “I did not think you would be back. I guess you missed me.”

He did not know how right he was.

Brandi sat the coke on the floor and offered him some popcorn.

“No thanks there are other things that I would like to eat.”

She felt his hand go back on her knee. He started stroking higher and higher until she felt his hand next to her panties. It felt so good to have his soft hand running up her leg. He really knew how to touch a woman for such a young guy.

Dave turned to her and said, “Why don’t you put your popcorn down?” She put it on the floor next to her coke. Then he ran his hand up to her pussy and put his other hand around her shoulder. He pulled her face towards him and kissed her on the lips sticking his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues met and Brandi was really turned on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.