Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

I kissed Aaron in return, and soon our tongues were dueling passionately. His hand rested on my knee, and I pressed my side against his chest. Both of my arms were around his neck, and my right hand was running through his hair. Shoulder length, kinda curly. I wiggled in his lap a little bit, and felt his appreciation against my bottom.

But knowing we had limited time, this had to go much quicker than is usual for me. So while one hand was around my waist, I reached down and took the one that was on my knee and slipped it up and inside my blouse. We both moaned into each other’s mouths as he grasped my breast and caressed it, my fingers then unbuttoning my blouse. I then pulled it off and dropped it onto the floor behind me. He then spent time going from one breast to the other, spending just the right amount of time on each breast and nipple before moving to the other. Enough so it felt loved, but not overstimulated.

We broke apart and were both breathing heavily, as his lips started kissing down my neck. I held him tight, knowing what his destination actually was. And he did not disappoint, as a few minutes later he was taking one of my nipples in his mouth. I actually cooed, and wrapped both arms around his head, then turned in his lap so that my legs were on each side of him and squeezing. And now I could clearly feel his cock pressing against me.

He would move from one nipple to the other, then give the other one equal treatment. I carefully opened the cover on my watch, and felt the time. Just before 11:30, so we had about an hour left. Good, just enough time for me to have my desert.

I was intending to take the lead, but then he pulled his lips from my hard nipple, and asked me which bed was mine. I said it was the one closest to the bathroom, I then gave a squawk when he actually stood up, holding me against him by my bottom. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me with ease to the bed and set me down on it. His lips moved back to mine and resumed kissing me as I scooted back so I was fully on it, and he followed, maintaining the kiss.

His mouth was then once more kissing down my neck and returning to my nipples. And when I felt his fingers at the waist to my skirt I pulled in my belly. And with ease he unfastened the hook, then unzipped it. And as he was gently biting my right nipple he started to tug it down, my hips lifting themselves to make it easier.

Then he moved to my side and moved back up to kiss me again, and I shivered and parted my thighs as his hand moved down and cupped my mound. And I know he felt how wet I was, so the desire he felt was being returned by me. And he used just the right amount of pressure to start my motor really running. Firm and insistent, but not so rough as to seem greedy.

And when I felt him try to use the back of his hand to nudge my panties down, I released his head and reached down to pull them down to my thighs myself. Raising one leg then the other I worked them all the way down, kicking them off somewhere into the room.

Now I was only in my nylons, and I could feel his lips and tongue on the underside of my left breast. He was kissing towards the center again, but this time instead of moving to the other side he went downwards instead. I moaned and called his name softly as he wasted little time, moving past my navel. He scooted between my legs, then he lifted first one thigh then the other, and draped them over his shoulders.

That alone told me he was experienced, and I was surely in for the ride of my life. And when I felt his nose and lips moving over my hairs, he raised his head up and said “Normally I take a lot longer before doing this, but I imagine we are pressed for time.” And with one hand he parted my lips, right before his lips and tongue met my clit.

Oh was he good! He slipped 2 fingers into me, and they seemed to be caressing me everywhere inside, and stirring my cunny into a gooey mess. And his lips sealed themselves around my clit and he started up this rhythmic sucking, as his tongue was doing a dance on my hard little pearl, pulling it out from under it’s hood. It is hard to even describe, it was like he would suck, then release, then suck and release again. At the same time his tongue was allover the place. But it was certainly bringing me to where I needed to go in a hurry.

In what had to be less than 5 minutes, I was moaning and then calling out his name as I came. He released me for a bit, then resumed. And a minute later I was cumming again! Then yet another, just as the last was starting to fade away. Finally I was biting my hand to keep from screaming as I came one more time, this one not as strong as the others, but seeming to last forever. Finally I reached down and pulled his head away, and I lay on the bed gasping for breath.

He moved back up my body and once he was next to me I grasped his face with both hands and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply. I could feel my fluids on his cheeks, and taste myself on his lips and tongue, and it made me even hotter. I have no idea where Aaron learned that, but he was the best pussy licker I had ever met! If that was an Olympic event, he would get the gold for sure.

As we kissed I reached down and unbuckled his belt. Then both hands opened his slacks and pulled them and his briefs down together. I rolled him onto his back, my lips locked with his as I did, then reached down and grasped his cock in my hand.

Oh my. He was not real long, maybe just under 6 inches, but he was unquestionably on the thick side, maybe a tad over 2 inches across. I then smiled as I looked up into his face, and echoed what he had told me earlier. “Normally I take a lot longer before doing this, but I imagine we are pressed for time.” And I opened my mouth and took of him inside in a single gulp.

He was so hard, and tasted so good! I moved down, then up again then back down, feeling him at the back of my throat as my lips nestled into his pubic hairs. Then I just licked and swallowed for a bit, enjoying his hardness in my mouth. His moans said he was appreciating what I was doing for him, and after holding him inside for a minute or two I started to bob my head. Long, deep slides, slipping him out of my mouth until just the helmeted tip was still inside, licking over the slit in the top before I moved down again. Then I started really going to work, bobbing my head deeply, taking him fully in and out of my mouth each time.

I was loving his caresses as his fingers ran through my hair over and over again. But also knew we only had a limited amount of time left. So I pulled my mouth up and was now bobbing on the head and top of his shaft, and wrapped my right hand around his base to stroke him as I bobbed by head as fast as I could. And a minute later I could feel him start to tense up. Then he moaned that he was close, and my hand pumped even faster. He moaned again he was close, and I kept going. Finally he warned me he was about to cum, and I needed to pull off.

Hell no! I kept just the head of his cock in my lips and now my hand was pumping just the staff, from my lips to the base of his cock, and with a strangled moan he came! It was by far one of the biggest loads I had ever taken in my mouth, and I swallowed after he started to cum, then swallowed again. And finally that lovely throbbing and spurting ended, and I was able to capture the last of his seed, and pull up and swallow it before sliding back up and resting my head on his shoulder.

Then he did something I always loved. He pulled my face up to his and kissed me. Oh I love when a guy is willing to kiss me after I give him head. Finally we broke and he just held me tight, and whispered that was amazing. “I kept warning you, because most gals I have been with do not like when I cum in their mouths.”

“Well, I am not most gals, in case you did not realize it yet Aaron. I thank you very much for the warning, but I knew what was coming, and I was not going to stop until then.”

He chuckled, then said “So you knew what was coming?”

I giggled and kissed him, then lightly bit his top lip. “Uh-huh. I admit, cum in my mouth is not the most favorite thing on my list, the consistency is kinda gross even. But it is also clear proof that I was able to please you, and not swallowing to me seems like I would be rejecting that which I was trying to give you. Kinda like if I refused to kiss you after you went down on me. You did that for me, it would be rude of me to refuse to kiss you afterwards.”

“I get it, which is why I kissed you. Have you had that problem before?”

“Well, I have not really slept around a lot. I have had several boyfriends in the last few years, and most leave me after a few months. But when we got to this part they had to learn that I do swallow, and I expect to be kissed afterwards. And if they want me to go down on them, they have to at least try and return the favor. I do not expect a first-class pussy eating like you just gave me, even a half-hearted lick and a promise is acceptable, so long as I get an orgasm also.”

“Wow, an independent woman who knows what she likes and wants. I like that Di.”

We cuddled and exchanged soft kisses, and I admitted that if not for the time crunch we were under, it would have taken around a month for us to get this far. “But you seem really special Aaron, and I want to take this weekend and enjoy it to the maximum. I want both of us to enjoy our time together, and even if this is all we ever have, to be able to look back upon it with fond memories.”

“You are special too Di, in a great many ways. You are wise beyond your years, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.”

I touched my watch, it was 12:15! “Shit, they can be back any time now! Will you see me tomorrow Aaron?”

He told me that he sure planned on it, and he would look for me by the pool at around 10. So I helped him dress, and after exchanging a few more kisses he brought me my robe from the bathroom and I walked him to the door. Where he gave me an awesome goodnight kiss. I waited a minute after he left, then took off one of my nylons and placed it on the outside doorknob. Then I took the other one off and put it on my bed. I was in the shower washing up when I heard them return, and Jean came in the bathroom giggling.

“Di, good thing I came up early as Tim walked to that corner store to get us another 6-pack. It was like you exploded in there, and your clothing went everywhere! Your blouse was by the chair, your skirt was on one side of the bed, your other nylon was on the bed. And your panties were over on Tim’s pillow! I should almost be jealous, why did you put them there?”

I giggled. “Sorry Jean, I just kinda kicked them off, and had no idea where they ended up.”

“Well, I take it you had a great time?”

“Oh goodness did I! I think the only sad thing is that his school is so far from us. So I know this is only going to be a fling, and I can accept it. I just wish it could be otherwise.”

“Well, he is a really great guy from what I have seen. And he seems as taken with you as you are with him. So enjoy it while it lasts baby, and let me know if you need me to run interference.”

I was just slipping on my robe when Tim came back, and he handed me a beer as Jean slipped into the shower. He said it had been a great night, and he could understand why I liked ballroom dancing so much. “Some of those couples were really good at the club, and most were around our age. I may have to look into signing up some time, just for the lessons if nothing else.” I told him he should, and that Jean would probably appreciate it.

We each only had 1 beer each, and as it was late so we were all soon asleep.

The next morning we headed down to have the Continental Breakfast. Fancy name for bagels, toast, cereal, and frozen waffles. But it was free and appreciated. Part way through eating Jean excused herself to use the restroom so Tim and I talked about things to do that day. He suggested going to the beach and walking along the shops there. I said that sounded good, and there were some things he would like to do with Jean.

And I told him they were free to go do things by themselves. “Tim, it’s a trip for all of us. And I can not appreciate the Ripley’s museum, or the arcade or miniature golf, that is true. But that is no reason for you two to not enjoy it. Feel free to take off after breakfast, I can stay here and work on my tan and read. And I have a feeling that Aaron will keep me entertained at least part of the day. Just do me a favor and call me before you all come back, and that we have dinner together. Agreed?”

He came around the table and gave me a hug, then gently kissed my lips and said he agreed. At that time I heard Aaron ask if he should be jealous, and I reached out for him. He took my hand in his and squeezed, so I pulled him down and gave him a good morning kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.