Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Well, by the next year things were the same, but also different. I had moved in with Jean, who was now a part-time student. She was still working, as well as studying to get a computer science degree. We had a 2 bedroom apartment a short walk from the campus, and got a grant from the college because I was blind (and therefore found it hard to work), and she was listed as my “assistant”. A win-win for both of us.

John and a few others had helped us move in, and it was nice finally having some privacy in my life. I could be making out on the couch with my boyfriend, and if she walked in she just let us be and went into her room (or we went into mine).

And while Jean was still dating (and now sleeping with) Art, Steve was part of my past. I was loving what we had been doing, but he kept pressuring me for sex and I finally had enough of telling him no. By now I had decided that I was not going to wait for marriage, but I was not wanting to give that once in a life time gift to Steve.

I had dated a few other guys, and was now seeing Cliff. Now Cliff was a nice enough guy, but I knew he was more of a “boyfriend of convenience” than a long term partner. But he had really talented fingers, and a tongue that felt amazing when it was flicking across my nipples, or lapping my clit when it was not buried deep in my pussy.

This night I was kneeling on the floor in front of the couch with his cock embedded in my throat. A skill that I had picked up thanks to coaching from Jean (and a dildo she had gotten me for a birthday present a few months before). And I could tell he was getting really close, and was trying to decide if I was going to take his cum straight down my throat, or pull back so he could squirt it in my mouth.

Well, that was suddenly solved for me, and not in a way I expected. I could just feel him start to throb, and I heard the door open. And as I pulled my head up and his cock out of me, he let fly! Suddenly I had cum squirting in my face, and landing everywhere! Jean came in and saw this, and started to giggle. Me, I was pissed because it was everywhere! I could feel it on my face, on my chest, I was sure it was in my hair. And then she came up and said it had gotten on my blouse and skirt.

Shit! My brand new silk blouse, that I had carefully unbuttoned and spread open so it would not get messed up during this “before date blowjob”. Cliff tried to apologize, and I just giggled. “Well, it is partially my fault. I should have made sure your gun was on safe before I pulled off like that.” Cliff was going to State University, and was in ROTC there. So I had picked up more than a few military phrases from him in the last 2 months.

Jean took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, where she helped me clean myself off. Finally nothing was visible she said, and she had me take off my skirt and blouse and she put them in the sink to soak. Then in panties and bra she led me to my room and picked out a pair of jeans and what she said was a maroon sweater for me. “It’s cold out there Di, and you will thank me for it later.”

We all had a beer, waiting for Art to show up. Jean had already changed to what Cliff said was a “Nice yellow sweater and jeans” and what Jean said was a “Tight fitting saffron sweater with come fuck me jeans”. We were wondering if we should open a second beer when Art showed up, and we climbed into his car.

One thing I missed about Steve, that was his car. Cliff rode a motorcycle, so not great for dates. Art had a little 2 door Nissan. It got us around, but that was about it. Jean and I walked or took the bus, but she was planning on getting a car soon. Soon we were at “Santa’s Village”, an annual event in our town. I remember going every year growing up, and it was always magical. 8 blocks in one of the residential neighborhoods, and all the yards filled with lights and displays. Music playing all over, carolers singing, a different group at each intersection. Churches setting up booths and giving away hot chocolate for donations. Cliff and I walked along with our arms around each other’s waist (and his hand in my back pocket), and I was just absorbing all the sounds and smells.

Cliff had learned a lot, and was carefully describing the displays in front of each house for me, and the sounds of the kids as they admired them was nice to hear. We arrived at one intersection, and Jean told me this was a group from Reverend Temp, and Kim was one of the singers. We stood and watched and listened as they went through several classics, including “Christmas Time” from the Peanuts special. Finally they took a break, and I was warned Kim was coming our way and dragging Xavier along with her.

We all got hugs from them, and Kim kissed my cheek saying they did not expect us. I told her it was not really all that well planned out, just something to do. Then Reverend Temp came up and gave Jean and I hugs, and I assume shook hands with Art and Cliff.

By now, Kim and Xavier were well known to us. Jean knew him from one of her classes, and knew he was doing pretty much what I was. Taking 2 years in Community College to get an AA in General Education. But he was planning on going to a Seminary College once he graduated. We took them with us as a blind date to one of the park concerts, and they had been together ever since.

In one of our talks a few months ago Kim had even said to me that they were considering getting engaged. And although they had not “done the deed”, they had done almost everything but. And I was honestly happy for her, she seems to have finally found somebody who might be a life mate.

After chatting for a bit Kim and Xavier joined us, and the 6 of us continued to walk down the street and around the corner to the last one. At the end of the street after we turned Kim said it was the booth of her church, and I pulled out a $20 and handed it to her, asking her to get each of us hot chocolates.

I heard others in the group pass her money, and I heard one of the gals at the booth say “Bless you Kimberly, and the rest of you young ladies and gentlemen” as she got the cups. It seems that everybody else handed her money, and it was over $70 that got put in the jar for 6 cups of hot chocolate.

We continued to chat as we walked and everything was described to me. However, at the end of the street instead of turning right to head back to the start and the car, we turned left. “Cliff, where are we going?”

“Art says there is a little park at the next intersection.” So with a shrug I followed along, noticing that Kim and Xavier were quiet behind us. Finally I was guided over a curb, and down a gravel path, then onto grass until we stopped. I felt Cliff turn, and he said “I am leaning against a picnic table, can we hug for a bit Di?”

I of course flowed into his arms, and we started kissing. It sounded like Jean and Art were also a few feet away to my left, and I heard Xavier and Kim talking for a moment to my right before I heard them kissing. We spent maybe 15 minutes caressing tongues and caressing butts and running fingers through hair before Jean said she was getting cold, and we might want to head back.

We all agreed, and soon we were hugging Kim and Xavier goodbye as we headed back to our place. And once there, Jean said “Have fun you two”, and I think she dragged Tim into her bedroom and almost slammed the door she was in such a hurry. Cliff and I laughed, and I told him to get comfortable, I would be back shortly.

I went to pee, then changed into a fresh pair of panties and a long T. I returned to the living room, and Cliff said he had to use the bathroom also. I touched him as he passed me, and said to meet me in my bedroom when he was done.

I laid down in bed and took off my T, and laid in the center in just my panties. They were lacy, and I was sure he could catch glimpses of me though the thin lace that made up the majority of the fabric. A few minutes later I heard him come in, then stop inside after he closed the door. But then it was silence.

“Cliff, can I trust you to spend the night with me? I only want to be held tonight, I want to know what it is like to wake up with somebody holding me. But we can have a little fun before we go to sleep.” I licked my lips and smiled, hoping he would agree. I felt little flutters in my belly, this was yet another step I had never taken before, sleeping with a man. He said he would love to sleep with me tonight. He moved so he was sitting next to the bed and bent over to kiss me, his hands moving to cup and caress my breasts. I returned his kiss, moaning in delight into his mouth as I shivered under his touch.

Some time later his hands left me and he stood up and removed his clothes. Then his lips and hands returned, and I arched my back, pressing my breasts into his hands. Finally he moved to kissing my neck as his hands moved to my nipples, and I whispered “Other than that one thing, is there anything else you wanted to do with me Cliff?”

“Oh yes Di, there is. Something I have always tried, but been afraid to ask, or it was not really possible.”

I was intrigued. “Oh? What is that?”

I felt him remove his hands, and then lean over me. I heard a slurping sound I did not recognize, then his hands back on my breasts, cold and moist. I could feel his hands covering my breasts with something, and then I could smell it, lavender. Hmmm, he was covering my breasts with the lavender and honey hand cream I kept on my nightstand. I should say something because at $25 a tube it was really expensive stuff to be spreading all over my titties. But it smelled and felt good, so I was not in the mood to complain at the moment.

I felt him add a little more, and sighed as I felt his slick fingers tweaking my nipples, almost causing me to come up off of my mattress. Then his hands moved away, and I felt him climbing onto the bed. At first I was confused as I felt Cliff lift up his leg and straddle my upper belly. Was he going to have me sit up and try to suck him? He was a bit low for that, unless he scooted up at least a little bit higher. He was one of the longest guys I had been with at maybe 8 inches, but he was not really very thick. Then I felt his cock resting in the middle of my chest, and his hands on the side of my breasts, pressing them inwards.

Then suddenly a light went off in my head, from stories I had read on the sites I enjoyed so much. I was about to get titty fucked! I immediately moved my hands up to help him push my breasts around his cock, giving him as much cleavage as possible to fuck. Now the use of my expensive hand cream made sense. I felt his hands move away as he started to saw his cock back and forth between my breasts, and I heard him sigh. He moved back and forth several times, setting into a nice pace. I shivered, not getting much out of it myself, but it did feel nice and hearing his sighs and moans I knew he was sure enjoying it. After several minutes I made a note to myself to get something cheaper to keep by my bedside for repeats. I realized I was enjoying it, because he was enjoying it.

He popped out a few times, and after the 3rd time he gently moved my fingers so they were clasped in the center of my chest, where they could keep him from popping out. I had enough for him to fuck, but not the large D cups that most of the stories describe as completely engulfing the cock that fucks them.

“Oh Di, this feels so good. I had no idea it would be like this. This feels amazing, so slick and tight, it is like I am fucking a pussy in your chest. And your face looks so happy, are you enjoying it also sweetie?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.