Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

“Oh yes John, yes! Faster, fuck me faster!”

The bed stated to move faster, and I could hear the headboard smacking the wall. I rolled my eyes back in my head, which must be some reflexive behavior either natural or from when I could see, because it did little good in this case.

“Oh yes baby, I can’t hold back much longer, I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes, go John baby, cum in me! Cum in my pussy!”

Finally I was able to fall asleep again.

“John, I am only here for another day, if you want me to stay with you again you have to stop doing that!”

“Sorry sis, I tend to forget that Janice is a screamer.”

“Trust me bro, nobody else in the apartment can forget!”

“Well, she has one redeeming feature at least, mom is not giving me shit over her.”

I sipped my coffee and reached for the sugar again. “Yea, so maybe now that you can give her the beautiful Chink babies, I can enjoy my self with some big black guy.”

“Hey, we ain’t nowhere near there yet sis, we are not even living together. And you know mom would flip if you showed up with a guy like that.”

“Why, I will just look all innocent and say ‘But mom, he told me he was Mongolian. How was I to know the difference?’ Then smile all innocently at her.”

Even blind, I pride myself on being able to cause perfect spit shots at the right time. And this had been the right time. To bad he was looking at me at the time, and I got some of the spray.

Thankfully John drove me to my classes before he went to his at the State University. And it was Wednesday, so when classes were over I went to the Student U. Greg was a decent partner, and we were learning more advanced movements every week. Of course he was only my dance partner, I was actually going out with Steve, another of the group.

Steve however already had a great partner, he and Cherry (her actual name) had been doing more advanced things for over a year. And when the session ended he came and gave me a kiss as we changed. Dancing shoes in the bag, the long dress I wore into the bag and a loose T went over the sports bra I wore, and hung down past my shorts. And I knew he was putting his jacket in his bag and putting on his sneakers.

“Babe, I have to go back to the 200 building and help Mr. Dawkins for a bit before we go, maybe an hour or so. Do you want to come along, or wait here?”

“It’s OK, go ahead. I can wait here and read or something until you get back.” So he gave me a bit better kiss and I took out my book. It was a fantasy book and quite enjoyable, and I heard the next group come in and start setting up. Then I heard the music start, and my head came up. Memories flooded back at me and I put the book away. Eyes closed, I felt my head, neck, shoulders, and arms moving to movements I had not really done in years.

“Hello, are you here for the Chinese Dancing Club?” I heard a soft voice say.

“No, I am sorry, I’m just hanging out. I am in the Ballroom club that just ended.”

“But you obviously know Yangee by how you were moving.”

“Yes, I did it as a girl. But not in many years.”

She introduced herself as Chris Chang, and her name was familiar. And when I said I was Dianne Wong, she gasped. I felt her take my hands in hers and she said “Di! We went to the Cultural Center together! Are you better?”

“Yes, I remember you now Chris. And am I healthy, yes. But no, I am blind. But I still remember most of what I learned.”

At her prompting I got my cane out and went up to the front. Where I was reintroduced to Mrs. Wong, our old instructor. She gave me a hug, and asked me how I was. I could hear the girls still setting up, and I told her I had been to a special school since the accident, and only came back a few months ago. She asked me if I wanted to try, and I said it was really not possible. “Mrs. Wong, I can’t see the other girls around me anymore. I would bump into somebody or not face the right direction after a turn and it would be a disaster.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Here, come with me.” And she took my hand and led me to the floor. She told one of the girls to restart the music, and let go of my hands. “Dianne, just feel the music, and flow with it. Do not worry about trying to do the dance perfect, do it as interpretative. Move how it feels right for you.”

And after about 10 seconds I started to do that. Most of what I did was as I had learned so many years before, trying to follow the same routine I had done the week before the accident. But without a scarf it felt a bit strange, so I used my cane instead. I am sure it looked strange, running my cane through my fingers and then in 2 hands as I moved, body and hands-arms more locked because the cane was stiff and not fluid like a scarf. But at the end several applauded.

“My dear, that was lovely. If you like, we would love to have you join us. I bet we can develop a routine for you that you can do solo, as an exhibition. I love how you used the cane in your dance, like it was a part of you. Please say you will join us!”

That is how Steve found me when he got back. In my sports bra and shorts, with Mrs. Wong using her hands to guide my arms and hips how she wanted them. And in a way, it was like I was 10 years old all over again. And I loved it!

Thankfully he also loved dance, so had no problem with our regular date starting later than usual. We were soon curled up in the back of his Cherokee, and I was lovingly sucking on his cock as he palmed my breasts. I shivered as he lightly pulled on my nipples, now the size of a peanut instead of a pea. And although they had stopped growing at a B cup, they were almost a C. But my hips never did flare out very much, so I still had a rather boyish figure. But I was not complaining, as I moaned at what his fingers doing, and he throbbed in my mouth at my moan. This was only the third time I had done this, but it was much less messy than the handjobs I had been giving him for a month or so prior.

I bobbed my head faster, tasting him on my tongue and wrapping my hand around the base. And as much fun as I had making Freddy shoot off into his shorts, it was a lot more fun at first making Steve shoot off with my hand, and now in my mouth.

I sucked on him a bit harder, and felt him throb in response. I then moved so my lips were around the end of his cock and started stroking faster with my hand, and a few seconds later he was giving me a warning, then I felt his first spurt coating my tongue and the back of my throat. Several more followed before I pulled back, keeping my lips around him until I had him fully out of my mouth, then I swallowed.

He pulled me up and kissed me, and soon I was laying on my back and I felt his fingers sliding over my breasts. And his lips followed, and soon one of my nipples was in his mouth, and his hand was opening my shorts and slipping inside of my panties. Through my sparse and crinkled but straight hairs and down. I gasped and held his head tighter to my breasts as I felt his fingers parting my labia, then slipping down in between them.

Ohhh, this always felt so much better than when I did it! He started teasing my opening with his fingertip as he kissed his way across to my other nipple. And as he lightly bit on the tip I felt his finger slip into me. I clenched around it and rocked my hips a little under him. And I moaned softly as he pulled his finger out, then wiggled my hips to help him remove my shorts and panties.

I felt Steve move between my thighs, and his belly on my mound as his lips returned to my breasts. A little more licking and sucking, and I moaned as I felt 2 fingers slipping inside, and his lips were moving down towards my navel. Then he was licking and slipping his tongue inside my navel before moving lower. I gasped once again at the first touch of his lips and tongue on me, and his tongue went right into my pussy as his fingers rubbed my clit.

I gasped and moaned, then whispered how good that felt. I reached down with one hand and rested it on the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair and whimpering it was so good. I reached up with my other and held my breast, squeezing it. I arched my back when I felt his other hand move up and hold my other breast. He then reversed himself down on my pussy, and moved his fingers off of my clit and slid them back into me as his lips and tongue started to please my little button.

Sucks, licking, sucks, licking, fingers sliding in and out of me, first slowly then faster and faster. Then his hand reached for my hand on his head and moved it up to my other breast. First mauling them with both hands, then cupping them on the underside and my thumb and index fingers squeezing my nipples. Then I was gasping I was cumming and moaning as my orgasm washed over me.

Then we were cuddled up, kissing and holding each other as we both shared how amazing we felt. Here I was, almost 19. And I had never believed I would have found myself moving so quickly. And the funny thing is, when I gave that little speech about saving myself until marriage, I really meant it! But in the first weeks with Steve, I felt that slowly erode as my body wanted more and more contact. Kisses turned to kisses and caresses. Then turned to groping, then turned to hands under clothing. And that of course turned to my hands on his cock and his hands inside my panties.

And using our mouths was so intense it was hard to believe. I almost wish I had tried this years ago, but I also knew that was not possible. At the School, there was almost no place for privacy, and the dorms were strictly off-limits to people of different sexes.

And as much as I loved Jill and what we had done together, I knew that I had no real desire to do anything else with another girl. In fact, I think that if she was to come and visit me at home for a weekend I would be unable to do anything other than hug her. The sessions we made out in were intense, but those desires seem to have been mostly the result of 2 straight girls wanting more, in an environment where the only privacy we had was with other girls. Like at a religious school, or in a prison.

Finally Steven and I were exchanging kisses and caresses as we helped each other dress again, and then he was driving me home. He walked me to the door and gave me a last kiss as I went inside. I put my pack in my room and went to the kitchen to get a snack. My mom asked me how my day was, and I told her about meeting Chris and Mrs. Wong again. And that I was now in the Chinese Cultural Dance club!

“Oh baby, that’s wonderful. Sean, get in here! But how are you going to do that?”

I heard my dad come up and give me a hug and kiss on the forehead, and I repeated what I had already told my mom. And then I told them about the solo routine Mrs. Wong was working on with me, and including my cane as a dancing prop.

“That’s great baby, but are you doing it for the right reason? Are you doing it for yourself, and not your mother?” And I heard mom gasp a bit as dad said that.

“Daddy, mommy, I am doing it for both. Mom, I know you really wanted me to take dance, and at first I did it for you, like my piano lessons. But by the time of the accident, it was also for me. I think mostly I did not like how you would use me as a trophy and want to show me off all the time. But I did enjoy it. And after the Ballroom club finished Steve had to do something else so I said I would wait there.”

I told them about Chris coming in when she saw my moving my body in the chair to the half remembered dance movements, and asked me if I wanted to join. Then when she realized I was blind she remembered me, she was also in the dance troop. And of course she brought me to Mrs. Wong, and she remembered me also. And before I knew it they asked me to show what I could do. So I did a little of what I remembered, but because I did not have a silk scarf, I used my cane for most of the movements.”

They both said that sounded great, and I said I would try to keep up with it, but more to regain something I lost than wanting or even being able to perform it again. “When I was out there, I heard the music and closed my eyes, and suddenly it was like I was 10 again. I know I was alone, but I tried to do all the movements like there were other girls around me. All my old friends, and in my mind I could see them again.”

I heard my mom sniffle, and I rushed around the table to hug her to me. “Mom, I hated that you pushed so much, but not that I did it. If not for the accident I likely would still be doing it, but for me now more than for you. And I would still be learning more piano, instead of just plinking as I do now, and playing badly by ear because I can no longer sight read the music. I did take a class of music for the blind, but I was never able to memorize complete scores. So mostly during the class I plinked or in my time off I would try to transpose music I knew by ear.”

“And what do you want to major in? And decisions yet?”

“I’m considering Business Administration. I was considering something like analysis, but I know trying to do the math required by only feeling small pieces of the formulas would be too complicated. But with a BA I can still do some of that.”

“Well Tang-Tang, remember that you can do anything you can set your mind to, and no matter what you do I will be proud of you. And Sean, Di, you were both right and I was wrong. CCC was the best decision.”

I hugged her again. “Mommy, thank you. I know you thought you were thinking what was best, but at this time at least ‘best’ is letting me find myself in the real world. I was living in a sightless world, where everything was catered to me. Now, I am learning how to live in the real world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.