Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

When I got back to school, I started my new classes. This time I had a science class instead of history, and for math I was now taking algebra. But the typing class was really coming in handy, and my typing speed had increased a lot.

Cindy and I were now chatting quite often, her shell of solitude finally cracking a little bit. And the week after I got back I went back to the dance and met Freddy there. And I had decided to say nothing about overhearing him and Thomas. But I was not going to forget that as far as he was concerned, I was just a playtoy for him for a while.

We danced off and on all evening, and I was pressing myself even tighter against him. I even got a little tingle when one time I pressed against him, and my thighs were on each side of his. And it felt really good pressing into his thigh that way.

The first time he walked me to my dorm we kissed again, and this time I felt his tongue gently touch my lips. I opened them, and let it inside. And it really felt good! Reading the descriptions in some of the stories I had read now it sounded good, and indeed it was. And now I was sure that it was his erection I was feeling pressed against my belly.

The bath really felt nice that night.

It was Wednesday night, and I came awake for some reason. I was about to reach for my watch so I could tell what time it was and suddenly halted. I heard a soft moan from across the room, and froze. I laid back and concentrated, and realized I was hearing something rhythmic. Then another soft moan. All the time movement, like somebody scratching an itch constantly.

Then I got it! Just as I heard Cindy sigh, I realized what I was hearing. She was masturbating! I laid there silently for about 5 minutes, listening to her. And when I heard the scratching moving faster and then her gasp, I knew she came. Then a long drawn out sigh, and I knew it was a good one for her.

I laid there for I have no idea how long, feeling the dampness in my own panties until I fell asleep.

It was Friday night again, and as was now regular for me I was dancing with Freddy as soon as I arrived. This time I was making sure I was grinding myself against his thigh, it really did feel good. Not good enough to have an orgasm, but it made me tingle. And I think he knew what I was doing, as his cock got even harder!

This time I felt him lightly kissing my neck a few times, and it felt amazing. And I later did it to him as well, and felt a few shivers. Especially when I bent my head up and nibbled a little on his earlobe.

That time when we had our kiss goodnight, we wasted no time in caressing each other’s tongue. And remembering what Jean had told me, I moved so my hip was pressing against his bulge. Yes, that was surely his cock, it felt long and hard, sticking straight up almost to his belt. I pressed it between him and me, and ground my hip against him as I ran both hands through his hair and kissed him deeply.

I felt one of his hands sliding up my side, and knew what he was going to try. And just as he touched the side of my boob, I reached up and moved his hand down to my waist. But I kept grinding my hip into him. And when he tried to break our kiss I held him tighter, and went to kissing his neck.

I think it was maybe 10 minutes after we started that he stiffened up and held me tight, and moaned into my neck as his hands on my hips held me tight, forcing me to stop grinding against him. Then a little later he seemed to relax almost totally. I think I made him come! And when I held him tight during our final kiss, I no longer felt that hard bulge against my belly.

Yes, I made him come in his pants!

I enjoyed myself 3 times in the bath that night.

The next morning I again got my breakfast, and quietly moved towards where I thought Freddy was sitting. And sure enough, I heard him and Thomas again. I took a seat close enough where I could hear and listened.

And sure enough, he was sharing the night before. But his version was much more, colorful. Instead of grinding against him, I apparently opened his pants and pulled him out and used my hand! And he also used his hand on me, both on my breasts and on my pussy.

Shit, this had to stop. The last thing I needed was to get any kind of reputation here. So during the next week I ran plan after plan through my head. And finally, I think I had one that would work.

On Friday I of course went to the dance. But during one of the breaks as usual we were talking with Thomas and a few other students. And I told Freddy I wanted to dance with one of his friends, and took Thomas’ hand in mine and headed to the floor before he could refuse.

And I was not surprised when half way through the first song, his hand moved from my waist to my hip. I let him rest it there a minute, then when he tried to move it back I grabbed it and moved it back to my waist. And every time he tried to pull me against him, I pulled back so we had a few inches of space between us.

Then he tried to move his hand up in the third song, and when it was right where he could feel my bra strap I moved it right back down to my waist. “Thomas, what in the hell are you trying to do? I am not that kind of girl!”

He muttered an apology, and said he was just being friendly. “Well, don’t get that kind of friendly, nobody touches me like that.” And after dancing a few more times we went back and rejoined the others. And it seemed like I had to wait, as Freddy decided to go ahead and dance with Alice. But when they got back we hit the floor again, and once again I was grinding against Freddy.

When he walked me back to the dorm, I let him push me against the wall and kiss me hard. There was no way to hide that I was grinding my pussy against his thigh, and he was nibbling along my neck and ear, sending shivers up and down my body. But every time he tried to get his hand on my boobs, I pulled it away. And when he tried to grab my ass, I again pulled his hand away.

But I did make sure that as I ground against his thigh, my hip was rubbing against him. And I could hear his moans into my neck and him stiffen up right before I finally had my own come. I think I actually felt his cock throbbing against me, and I know I could feel my vulva fluttering. It was delicious, my first orgasm with somebody else. And I also was leaving him with messy underwear, again.

All week I had a blast, teasing Freddy every chance I got between classes. Once I walked him to his dorm, and nibbled his ear as the back of my hand accidentally rubbed against him. And on Friday night, I once again danced for him for a bit, then with Thomas. And just like last week he tried to grope me several times. Until I finally put my foot down.

“Thomas Kinkade! I have no idea where you get off thinking I would let you do that, nobody touches me like that!”

“Not even Freddy?”

“Not even Freddy! He is almost afraid to touch me, do you know that? I had to kiss him the first time, because he would not kiss me! But that is all I do, kiss. He does not touch me, I do not touch him. Why, is he saying otherwise?”

“No, but you guys have been going together a month or so, so I thought...”

“You thought wrong. I am a good girl, period. I will do nothing other than kiss until I am married in a church.”

Well, when I was walked to my dorm that night, I decided to up the ante. When Freddy tried to grab my ass, I moved his hand away. But when he tried to move his hand up my side, I let him. And I even let him get a feel of my boobies through my shirt and bra. I could even tell he found my nipple as his fingers played with it for a minute before I had him mess in his shorts again. At the end I even placed my hand over the top of his and held it firmly against me. Then I gave a kiss goodnight, slipped away and went inside.

2 times in the bath was enough that night.

The next morning, I again slipped behind Freddy. And he was telling Thomas how big and soft my titties were! And finally, Thomas called him on it. “I think you are full of shit dude. I tried to get a feel of her last night, and she said she would never do that until she was married. I think you are lying.”

“I’m not! I felt her, they were like cantaloupes, I swear! And they were so soft, it was like holing a pillow or water balloon.”

At that time, I stood up and moved behind him, and said “Cantaloupes, you say? What are like cantaloupes Freddy?”

Then came several minutess of stammering as he tried to pass it off as when he helped them with the breakfast prep the week before!

“Uh-huh, sure. Are there any girls that heard what they were saying?”

I heard Jill say she had been listening. “Thanks Jill, they were talking about me, right? Freddy there saying he had felt my boobs, and they were the size of cantaloupes?” And thankfully she giggled and agreed.

“Well, you are another girl, so can you come here please?” I took her hand, and she gasped when I put her hand over my left breast. “No boy will touch me here until I am married, but you are a girl so it is different since we have the same parts.” Mine are maybe the size of a large orange, if I am being generous.

And she giggled and squeezed! “Uhhh, Freddy, Thomas? She put my hand on her boob. And it is not even close to being that big, she is like a little bigger than an apple.” I heard Thomas laughing as Freddy tried to say it was a lie, he really had felt my boobs!

I laughed, and Jill laughed, and was still squeezing my boobie! “OK, I say Freddy is lying. Jill says Freddy is lying. Are there any other girls here that can come over so I can prove that Freddy is lying?”

Jill actually pinched my nipple lightly before she let go, and 2 more girls (my roomie Cindy and one other I did not know the name of but I think she was maybe 11 or 12) felt my boobs, and said clearly that Freddy was lying. Cindy even said “They feel nice, but I heard him say they were big and soft. And these are small and firm, more like squeezing a kinda hard piece of bread than a pillow as he described. No, trust me guys, he never felt these boobs!”

And at that I let Jill and Cindy walk away with me, and we were all giggling like crazy. “Di, why did you have me do that?” Jill asked, and Cindy agreed.

“Well, I came up and listened as Thomas and Freddy were arguing. And when I heard Freddy talking about cantaloupes and pillows, and Thomas talking about trying to feel me up and failing, I knew who they were talking about. None of the guys can see me of course, and neither one has ever felt me. They both tried though, I had already decided to stop dancing with either one, every time I did it was like they were trying to grab me everywhere. But I did not realize Freddy was saying those lies about me to others!”

I was able to cry a little, it was not hard because it did hurt. But I quickly stopped after both girls held me in their arms. “But how could I prove he was lying? I was not going to have Thomas touch me! But I figured a girl, another girl can touch me and say if I am lying, or he was lying. And I was right, thank you both so much.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.