Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Well, I was only able to do this easily for about a week. Because after that, Cindy became my roommate.

At first I thought she did not like me, because when I tried to talk to her she said very little. But finally I realized that she was just really really shy. But now I was feeling like Deena. Because as soon as my classes were done I would rush to our room and take a bath. In fact, I imagine Cindy thought I was a clean freak, because I took baths every day! Sometimes 2 or 3.

And after one particularly nice come, I was laying back in the bath with the tub filling up and continued to rub myself with my fingers. And by now it was feeling even better, since I had already gotten there once. And it was not much later that I discovered that rubbing around and just inside my little hole with the fingers of one hand while 2 fingers on my other hand rubbed my clitoris also felt really good. And now that I knew what I was getting at the end I did not stop until I came again. For the first time on my own fingers.

In classes, finally I was taking typing. And I was given a Perkins Brailler! Instead of the clumsy stylus and slate, this was a typewriter! And I picked it up right away! Now like some of the other kids I could sit in class and type my notes even quicker than some people could write with pen and paper. So now I spent a lot less time studying, as I discovered writing notes helped me remember when I wrote in the first place. I would just read them again a few times and I was ready for tests.

Every Friday there were small student parties in the gym, but I had never really gone to them before. But one Friday I was done with my assignment early enough that I decided to go. It was actually fun, and most of us hung out in groups around the edge of the gym floor. But they had tapes of music that they would play and I could hear some dancing in the middle as well.

I was chatting with a group I was in class with, including Freddy, one of the guys in my History class. He was always kind of a clown, and as usual he was joking and teasing a lot. And when he said he was thirsty and getting another soda, he asked me if I wanted one. Well, of course I said yes.

Then about half way through the night he asked me if I wanted to dance. I told him I had not danced in many years, and he said that was not a problem. He had me fold my cane, and I did and had it dangle from one wrist. He then guided me onto the dance area, and then did the same. Then it was almost like what I remember of watching ballroom dancing, with one of my hands held in his, and the other on each others waist. I could see how we would have to do this, since almost nobody could see. It was the only way we could appreciate each other, and not bump into others.

Thankfully most of the music was moderate to slow. And after about 45 minutes during a slow song he pulled me closer to him so our bellies were touching. Well, for me bellies and breasts as I was now creeping slowly from A to B in the cup size department.

Oh that felt nice! It did not take long to realize my nipples felt hard, and that I was getting damp. And when the music got faster again, we decided to take a break. Canes unfolded we held hands as we moved back to the refreshment table and each grabbed a soda and a plate of cookies we balanced on top. Then we moved to where tables and chairs were and sat down. And once we sat down we returned to holding hands.

We talked and teased each other, then they announced it was 11. My parents were coming to get me the next day as we started a 1 week break. Freddy offered to walk me back to my dorm, and I agreed. Boys and girls were kept in separate wings, but we could walk to and meet up at the dorm entrance. I was now in D2 F2 R4, and soon we were standing at the room for the dorm. Boys were only allowed to the entry to the dorm itself and no further. I thanked Freddy, saying I had a great time and would like to do it again. Then I felt his hand reach out and lightly rest on my cheek. And I felt his breath on my face a moment before his lips pressed against mine.

Ohmygod, Freddy was kissing me! And of course I kissed him back. Neither of us used our tongues, but I did find myself pressing tighter against him. Until right before I broke the kiss. I felt his chest against my breasts, our bellies and hips touching, even our thighs. One hand from each of us went around each other’s waist, and as my other hand went behind his head to run through his hair, his other hand went in the middle of my shoulders.

We pulled apart, and we were both breathing a bit heavier. It had lasted maybe a minute, but felt amazing! My first kiss! We said goodbye, and I headed into my dorm. Finally I slipped into my room, and could hear Cindy sleeping in her bed. Of course I went to take a bath.

And it felt even better this time, replaying our kiss as the water flowed onto my vulva. I came, and stayed there and came again! Finally I knew it was time to get out so after I dried myself I slipped back into our room. Clean panties as the ones I had put on only a few hours earlier were indeed wet, and a nightie and I slipped into bed. And shortly after I was asleep.

The next morning I packed my bag with things I was taking home, and wished Cindy a good week, and I would see her next Sunday. Then I went down for Breakfast. And as I moved towards my regular table, I heard Freddy’s voice. I moved towards the sound, and heard Thomas, another guy in our class ask him how the dance was. “Oh it was great! And that Di is a great kisser! I tell you, she could not get enough of me!”

I stopped dead in my tracks. He then said how he was going to try and get to know me much better, and the way he said it gave me a very unsettled reaction. Well, now I knew what Freddy really wanted. I quietly moved across back to my regular table, leaving Freddy and Thomas talking. And as I sat there eating, I wondered if I would let him kiss me ever again.

And I was naive and bit innocent, but thanks to Judy Blume I knew a bit more about what boys and girls did together. I knew “get to know me better” meant he wanted to feel me all over. And maybe even do more than that. Like feel me up, and maybe even have me feel him up, touch his “Ralph” as in the story Forever.

And the thing is, as much as I wanted him to touch me more, and maybe even touch him I did not like how he sounded. Then I remembered hearing one of the girls say that he “got around”. So he was not looking for a girlfriend, he was just looking for a girl.

Well, this girl was going to see about that!

My parents met me outside and soon we were driving home. John had come with them this time and held my hand the entire time, telling me about his newest girlfriend. I was now 14, and he was 16. He was on the school baseball team, and Suzy was on the pep squad. “Yes, but is she really right for you?” I heard from my mother in the front. “Mom, I like her a lot. And right now we are just dating, we are not ready for wedding invitations yet!”

He then leaned forward and whispered into my ear “Mom does not like that Suzy is white. Like we have a lot of Chinese kids to date.” Well, that right away threw out any idea that I would tell her about my having my first kiss. Hell, I had absolutely no idea what race Freddy was! When you can not see, it is amazing how little that really matters.

Now many times I could tell, by voice and the way people say things. I could often pick out a “black”accent or way of talking. Or “white”, “Hispanic”, and even a few others that I could detect an accent but did not know what group it belonged to. And since Freddy had a neutral accent he could be white, or any of the others. Just as my accent did not give me away.

Since it was my trip home, dad asked what I wanted for lunch. And of course I said pizza. So soon we were in a pizza place and we were chatting away as we had meat lover pizzas, my favorite. I told them that all we had at school was a pepperoni that was barely worth calling a pizza. Finally we were at home, and a few minutes later I was on the phone talking with Jean.

I had changed into shorts and a T when she arrived, and after hugging each other we were in my room talking. She told me about her latest boyfriend, and how good he was. “Do I want to know what he was good at?” I said, with a naughty giggle.

She leaned close so her lips were by my ear, and whispered “He is a good kisser, and his hands feel really nice on my boobies!”

“Jean, you let him touch your boobies?”

“And my butt. But only through my clothes, I am not ready for anything more than that yet. How about you?”

I told her about my first date and kiss, just the night before. Then what I heard him say to Thomas just that morning before I left for the break. “Oh, that slimy piece of shit! I would have kicked him in the balls for that!”

“Well, that might be hard for me, since I would not be able to see them.” I giggled, and Jean backed me up, saying that they were probably so small even she would not be able to see them. By this time we were both laying on my bed, and she rested her hand on my belly and asked for more information on the kiss. So I described it in some detail, and even though there were no tongues it felt very nice. I even said that even though I was not sure, when our bellies and hips were touching I thought I felt his hard-on against my belly.

“Hmmm, very possible Sugar-Sugar! I know I often feel Curtis against mine, and I even rub my belly against it on purpose. That always drives him crazy. Sometimes when I am particularly wanting to tease him, I will turn a bit and press against him right here!”

“Uhh, right where Jean?” She giggled and apologized, and took my hand in hers. She pressed it I think against her hip, and rubbed a little bit. I told her I was still not sure, not quite having the same reference since I could not see where on her exactly I was feeling. So she moved my hand to my hip, and it was just a little above my hip bone. “Right here. You take it and press right here against him.” She moved my hand, so it was between my navel and where the book said my mons was. I shivered a little at the touch.

“Since the guy is normally taller, if you press against him right here, you will actually be here on him.” And she moved my hand down, where it was right over my mons, and I could feel my pubic hairs through my panties and shorts. I sighed softly.

She giggled, then I did also. “Yea, that is the sound he will make also. Curtis does that every time I do that to him. And if you do that, you will feel his cock against you.”

Her hand moved back to resting on my belly, and I kept my hand on top of hers. We continued to chat a bit longer, until she said it was time for her to go home. We rolled onto our sides and hugged again. “Thank you Jean, at least I know you are still my real friend. You are the only one that still comes to see me.”

“Of course I do, you are my best friend! I heard some of those twats trying to put you down, but I put them in their place. One said you had taken your glasses off and they said you were ugly and freaky without them. I threatened to shove my fingernails into their eyes and break their arms and legs, and see if they were half as wonderful as you are afterwards. Kelly, Kim, Linda, Judy, I never talk to any of them anymore.”

“Oh god Jean, did you really just call them twats?”

I giggled, and she said “Hell yes! That is what they are! By the way, rumor at school is that Kim is pregnant. She and that Bruce guy had been caught doing it a few times, and suddenly he dumped her about 3 weeks ago. And she now spends all of her time crying, and it looks like she has picked up some weight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.