Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next morning Doug was making us breakfast when I heard the gaggle arrive. A knock on the door between Auntie Liling’s apartment and mine, and she came in. With mom, Janice, and Jean in tow behind her.

“OK lover boy, get dressed and get out. Grab your tux on the way, you go to the front of my store, John and my brother are waiting for you there. Give her a kiss and get out, this is the last time you are seeing her until her father brings her to you.” I laughed, and after kissing him soundly said to just do what they said.

Mom took over the cooking and said that Uncle Don was taking him to his office, where he would keep him until the time for the ceremony. I laughed and asked where Kim and Lena were.

“Well, they will be over in about an hour, not yet. And darling, please stop calling her Lena. You know she hates that, her name is Li Na.”

“But mom, it sounds like Lena. What is the difference?”

“She can hear it in your voice, as can the rest of us. Please, at least for today?” I sighed and said I would try to remember. After all, it was not like I actually liked very many of my cousins. She was one of the few that I really did like.

After we all ate, they told me to go take a shower and get ready. I laughed, went into my bedroom, and after changing came back out. “I said to shower, young woman! We have to get you ready!”

I could not resist but giggle. “Mom, I do not need to shower, unless it is traditional or something. Here, let me show you.” I reached for the plate I knew Jean used. And finding the ketchup, I put some on my finger and ran it down both cheeks as most of them gasped. But Jean giggled, knowing this secret of mine. I then changed to Dire and saw the shock on their faces. I then repeated it with ketchup on Dire’s face, then changed back to Di.

“See? This is part of my change that rarely comes up, but Jean has seen me do this before. After I change, I am perfectly clean. If I have makeup on, it vanishes. If I am sweaty and stinky, I am fresh and clean. Hell, if my lover has left his precious gift inside of me, that vanishes also. I go from dripping to spring fresh.”

Auntie Liling said that is something that could have been handy when she was younger, as her mom had a sharp nose. Even mom shocked me, as she commented it would saved her a lot of time in washing the sheets. But Janice, she asked if that would be a problem if I wanted that precious gift inside of me.

I held her hands and shook my head. “No, not really. This is actually part of what I study at Control. Doctors believe that fertilization takes place within 15 minutes. And more than one Greater Chameleon has gotten pregnant. I have talked with doctors, they suggest waiting at least an hour. But it is believed that once fertilization happens, the body then accepts the baby to be and does not dispose of it. And there is something at play, as both Dianne and Dire have their periods at the exact same time. I become clean after changing until the flow catches up again.”

They all nodded and said that that was fine. They guided me into Auntie Liling’s apartment, and the real preparations began. I sat in panties as they applied my makeup, describing the colors they were putting on, and Jean took pictures as they did it. Then we had a light lunch, and Kim and Li Na joined us. They then helped with the rest, and 20 minutes before the ceremony they were smoothing my wedding dress down and saying it looked beautiful. And a lot more pictures were taken.

Even Mister Jangles had been getting special attention. I saw the photos later, they had brushed him until his coat was shiny and glossy, and even put a collar and bow-tie on him, so it looked like a doggie tux. And I heard Janice’s phone. “OK, John says they are ready, and it is time. Let’s go.”

They guided me down the stairs, and I could hear people gasp and applaud as I had my mom on one side, and Fang on the other as we walked towards the park a block away. And also a lot of cameras from the sound. And I knew I had to see the video later, it sounded like over a dozen people were following us.

At the corner where the park started, my mom pressed her cheek to mine and passed me over to my father. He choked a bit and said I looked beautiful. I kissed his cheek and thanked him. And holding his arm, he took me to my man.

Now I had seen all the preparations and plans for this. We only had around 100 seats, it was mostly friends and family. And the only Paladin who was obvious was Clint. Few of them knew my secret identity, but a few others had been invited because I also had contact with them as Dianne, even if they did not know I was also Dire Wolf.

But I knew by the sound there were many hundreds of people here, not just the 100 or so we had expected. And the gasps and sighs were repeated, along I am sure with whispers as to my choice in color. Finally, I was handed off to Doug. And first, a Buddhist monk did his part. Then Reverend Temp did his. And after my veil was lifted and I kissed my new husband, Mister Jangles did something he almost never did.

He howled. I saw the video later, he raised his nose into the air and howled, like a wolf. And I knew it was his showing his support of this, in the only way he could. We first paused for a bunch of photographs, then walked back to the road with the procession following, and it felt like we were pelted with rice all the way back to the front of Liling’s shop. Once there Doug and I kissed, and I could hear him them being ushered into the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association hall, as I was ushered into Liling’s shop then upstairs. The girls all removed my dress, then Mom and Kim ushered me into the bathroom to remove my makeup. I simply changed as I was only in my panties, and hugged both of them. They both said the ceremony had been beautiful, but we had to get ready. I sighed and changed back, and Jean got my face a bit wet then wiped it off, and took me back out.

Once there, they put on some more makeup, which they said was more appropriate for a wife. Then they helped me put my gown back on, and I knew it was different. I tried to ask, but they said it was my wedding gown, and we had to get going because everybody was waiting for me.

There were more gasps and applause, and Fang took me inside as the gaggle of friends and family followed. Then came even more photographs. And finally, we sat down and the toasts and speeches began. The less said about that, the better. It was so long, and some felt like they had to talk forever. Uncle Dong Wu was actually refreshing. “As I have no children of my own, I have informally adopted Dianne Wong, who is now Dianne Wood as my daughter. Dianne, you are the daughter of my heart, and you have made me a very happy man. Blessings, long life, and happiness to you, your husband, and your family.”

No matter what, nobody ever said that Dong Wu did not have class.

After the dinner and traditional dances, we had a lot of fun. I danced with a dozen men, including Uncle Don, who was actually quite a good dancer. Then I was ushered into another room in the back, and after stripping me to my panties again we repeated the makeup routine. “Now you really have a wife’s makeup, baby,” my mom said. “This is like what I would wear, nobody can deny that you are a woman now.”

And when they slipped my dress on, I knew this was different. It was more of a gown, like what I would wear to a ballroom. But we had to go out, where there were more pictures, then the final traditional things. Blessings from those who came, and thanks from us to them for being there. Then Doug removing my garter and tossing it to the men, and my tossing the bouquet into the crowd of women.

Then a final shower of rice as we made our way downstairs, outside, and into a limo that was waiting. We got in and we kissed again in the back seat as the limo pulled away. We spent the next 30 minutes driving around, and Doug told me we were driving along Riverfront Drive, and describing all of the boats and people, and later we pulled up and stopped. I heard the door open, and Doug said we were home. And I could see there was some light, but it was not bright.

And then I knew exactly where we were. We went inside where the doorman welcomed us, and they even had an elevator waiting for us. It was then up 3 floors, and after opening the door he even picked me up and carried me across the threshold. Then setting me down, we kissed again, deeply and passionately.

Doug laughed when I told him to help me get the gown off, and I could hear him placing it down when I changed. I gasped and moved in front of it. He laid it on the love seat, and it was a lovely Royal Purple. “Your parents and a few others will be here with photos tomorrow, so you can see everything, my love. This is the last one, of course.” And it was lovely, and I knew I would be wearing this one again. He then pointed to the couch, and I gasped again. Then started to cry.

The first dress was of course red, with delicate gold stitching. I went over and grazed my fingers on the embroidery, and knew that was real gold thread. And next to it a more traditional American type, snow-white. It was stunning, with real silver thread, but obviously Chinese influenced in the design. I felt Doug come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. “I was just as surprised, trust me. I was not allowed to see them, either. And each time they took you away for a little bit, you came out in something new. The women in your family really did a number on all of us there. I just wish you could have seen to appreciate it fully.”

“Well, I can see now. Something I could not have done two years ago. And I can’t believe how much work Aunt Liling put into those!”

“Honey, how much would something like this cost? I know the white one would be quite a bit all by itself.”

I sighed. “Red silk, gold thread, hand made and embroidered. Figure $6,000. Easy, but she could sell one like that for more, much more. The white dress? Probably similar, $5,000. The gown, probably $1,000 or so I would guess.”

Doug whistled and said it was stunning and absolutely worth it. “Can she afford this, though?”

“Oh, easily. Knowing Uncle Don, he paid for the materials, she did the work. She had to have started on this after we told her, you can not just throw one of these together in a few weeks. This is the work of many months, my love.”

We held each other and kissed again, and we carefully put the dresses on hangars and placed them in the closet before I had him get out. I then pulled out a thin sheer nightgown I had selected just for this night, and after changing back to Di I put on some perfume then the nightgown. And with my fingers guided myself to the living room. I could hear him stand up from the couch, and gasp as he looked.

I slowly turned around, and gave a graceful bow, and heard him gasp again. “Dianna, my love. Every day, I find new ways to fall in love with you all over again.” I wiped my eyes, and he handed me a glass of wine. “Today, you have made me the happiest man in the world. Even now, I am finding it hard to imagine what my life was like without you. And I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life at your side.”

He caressed my face and we kissed again, and I told him I felt the same, and more. We sipped the wine and cuddled on the couch together in front of the fireplace. That was another thing I loved about our new place, a fireplace. Granted, it was gas instead of wood, but it was still nice to have. I heard a soft sigh, and Doug chuckled. “I think Fang has a new favorite place. He is right in front of the fireplace, and the poor guy looks exhausted. It was quite a day for him, also. Oh, wait until you see the pictures. He was the darling of most of the girls there, they all insisted on petting him and giving him attention when you were out dancing.”

I laughed, and we took another sip, then kissed again. And when we finished our glasses, Doug topped them off again, and we continued. Soft loving kisses between sips. Finally, we had killed half the bottle, and he had me stay there as he put the rest in the fridge.

Then he returned, and once again gently picked me up in his arms. And very gently carried me into our bedroom, and laid me on our bed. And I will say no more about that night, other than when we finally fell asleep in each other’s arms, we were both satisfied, exhausted, and fully husband and wife.

We were making love again in the morning when there came a knock on the door. I grasped Doug’s bottom in my hands and latched my teeth onto his ear when he tried to pull away. “Di, somebody is at the door.”

“Let them wait! Oh god, let them wait! Don’t stop, don’t you dare stop my husband!” I was at the cusp of an orgasm at the time, and I had just felt it fill my body with my love for Doug as he gave me more tangible proof of his love for me. I wanted to lie there under him forever, but then the knock came again, louder this time. I told him to go take a fast shower, I would get the door. I changed twice, then made my way to the door and opened it.

As expected, it was mom, Liling, Janice, and Jean. They all gave me hugs, then ushered me to the couch while they said they would make breakfast. “Dim sum, wontons, dough sticks, and a few other things. Go ahead and change if you want, it’s just us here.” I hugged them all, then went and changed, putting on a robe that I had gotten to fit Dire.

They had placed everything on the table, and I asked where dad, John, and Art were. “Oh, your dad has a hangover, he did a lot of celebrating last night. For the rest, we told them it was a tradition for us to come over and make breakfast.”

“Mom, there is no such tradition that I know of.”

“Of course not, dear. But none of them know that, so here we are.” At that time Doug came out and they all exchanged hugs, then we had breakfast. Afterward, we were on the couch, and Jean handed me her tablet.

“Here, I compiled these from everybody I could. I will save any others I can find, but this will give you a better idea.” And together and holding Doug’s hand, I went through about 400 photos and 20 videos taken before, during, and after the ceremony. And I was right, there were about 30 people following me from the apartment to the park. The street was decorated as if for a festival, Uncle Don went all-out for this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.