Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next week I knew it was time to bite the bullet. Tim and Jean came to my house for dinner, with Little Di. And I invited John and Janice to be there as well. They had finally gotten married and I felt more comfortable telling John before my parents.

And after dinner, I did a repeat of last time. I came back from my bedroom as Dire Wolf, and I started to tear up finally seeing John again. He stood up out of reflex when I came in, then I saw both confusion, then concern on his face when Fang came out. And he even stood in front of Janice, putting himself between her and us.

“Relax John, it’s me. Dianne. And yes, this is Mister Jangles.”

“Di, you’re Dire Wolf?” he asked in amazement. I nodded, and he slowly walked over towards me. He continued to look into my eyes, and I could see tears as he softly asked me the name of my best friend who lived next door to us growing up. I looked at him in confusion for a moment, then grinned. “Punkin? You mean, Punkin?”

He laughed out loud as he hugged me, and I even laughed when he tried to pick me up as he usually did, but I was now taller than he was and weighed more. I saw Janice standing also, and she looked to be crying also. I untangled myself from my brother and stepped over to her. I hesitantly reached out, and when she nodded I brushed my fingers along her cheek.

“Hello Janice, it is nice to finally be able to see you. I had an idea what you looked like, but you are more beautiful than I thought. My brother is very lucky, how he got a woman as beautiful as you, I have no idea.” She laughed, then hugged me tightly.

Finally, Fang went up and after hesitatingly touching him, he was soon sitting on the floor between their legs and they were stroking his head and neck. And for the next hour, we talked about that night, and what all I had been doing since then. John was understandably upset that I had asked Art to teach me to drive and not him, but he understood. Janice was amazed, asking what all I could do.

“Well, honestly not much. I am fast and strong, but only unusually so for this new body, not to superhuman levels. I do seem to have faster healing though, and improved reflexes. Here, take a look.” At that, I stood up and slowly bent and placed my hands on the floor. And slowly, I moved into a handstand. I then lifted my right hand off the ground, and slowly lowered myself then pushed up again. I then did it with my left hand, then placed both hands down on the ground and stood upright again.

“I have been in training since right after that night. Each month we have been testing me more and more. Last month, I actually ran across a 10-foot long high wire, but only 3 feet off the ground. And I have done the same thing on a low wire, but more at a fast walk.”

“What’s the difference?” John asked. “It sounds like either way you were only a few feet off the ground.”

“Oh, high wire and low wire are not describing the height. That is the tension. A high wire is under high tension, pulled tight so it is almost like a pole. A low wire is under low tension, like say a power line. Next month, we are going to try it with a low voltage running through it. So long as I jump on and off carefully, I could actually be able to run across power lines. That is something that might be able to help me in the future.”

And they also promised to be there again the next night for dinner. And that was even more eventful. This time John and Janice drove me over to my parent’s house, and after dinner, I took a bag with sweats in it, and after eating as we were all sitting in the living room talking I took Fang with me into the bathroom and changed.

When I came out, mom screamed and dad did the same thing, standing and moving in front of her. It took a few minutes to talk them both down, and I thought mom was going to pass out. But she was also crying, and I was slightly shocked at how much they had aged. We all hugged, and it was a repeat of the night before. Of course, they were both much more concerned than John was, but I assured them I was not putting myself into any undue danger. Then mom asked me if that is why I had not invited them to my new place yet.

“Well Mom, partially. You see, I live next to and behind Auntie Liling.”

“Wait, next to and behind?” my dad asked.

“Yes, I have two apartments. One that is behind her that is for me as Dianne. Then as Dire Wolf here I have rented the building next door to her shop.”

“Wait, you rent the entire building? How can you afford that?” my dad asked.

“Rather simple, really. You both know I now work at Control, for significantly higher pay than I made before. Also, as both of us are registered Paladins, together Fang and I make $15,000 a month. Actually $16,500, but they take out $1,500 a month total to cover things like insurance, life insurance, and other things. So between the two, I am doing very well. A passage was built linking them both to Auntie Liling’s apartment, so I can pass back and forth in private. They do not even exit on the same street, so should help keep them separate.”

Mom looked at me closely. “The building next to her, the one that used to be a garage, and is now that place that sells the orange duck.”

“Yes, that’s the building. I lease the entire thing, and now they pay me rent. We even have an arrangement, and any leftover meat they put in a container for Fang. This dog eats better than I do, probably.”

John, Janice, and my dad all laughed. But mom, she just stared at me. “And you are leasing it from Dong Wu, right? Do you know who he is?” Her voice rose as she said that, and I could tell this might brew into one of her shouting matches.

“Yes, I am renting it from Uncle Don. And yes, I am more than aware that he is one of the elders in the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association.”

“The Tong? You are working with the Tong!” she shouted.

“Mom, yes, I am working with the Tong. And yes, Control knows that. And relax, it is not what you think. At least, not anymore.” I told her of our arrangement, that so long as I “ignore” the minor low-level crime like prostitution and light drug trafficking, I got use of the Highway, as well as tips of those who violated Tong rules.

“Mom, this has gone on for thousands of years, and always will. Decades ago, the Tong left the majority of crime behind. For example, they oversee prostitution but do not allow the dealing with slaves for forced prostitution. In fact, prior to me moving in there they handled that themselves. As in dragging the owner of such a brothel away for a severe lesson in how displeased they are, beating the other in the street, then taking the girls into their protection. Either helping them return to China, or helping them become legal residents and finding them jobs in whatever they want.”

I sighed. “Yes, they are still the Tong. But they are the Tong that most claim they are but are not. Under Uncle Don and the other elders, they really are doing what the name claims. They keep a thumb over the low-level stuff like that and ensure everybody plays by the rules. Think like Michael in the last 2 Godfather movies. Trying to go straight, but getting sucked back in. They are kind of like that, mostly using their influence to keep what is there following a code they establish.”

“But prostitution! I even remember when where you live was a brothel!” “Was, mom. Was. Mom, you know Auntie Wu. Heck, even Grandma Song knows about me, and my arrangement with Uncle Don.” I then had to explain how they had figured it out, and helping me establish my new identity there in Chinatown.

“Heck, you have seen the girls that often work in her shop. Where do you think most of them come from? I know 2 of them, one works for her now and one did a year ago. Uncle Don rescued both of them from prostitution, and both wanted to stay here. And yes, one of them returned to prostitution. But by her own choice, she said it was not that she minded, but being forced to do it. And if she wants to stop, she simply stops. You have to understand, the Tong is not what you think it is. In fact, their biggest problems are in keeping the more offensive crimes out of the area, and keeping the Hong Kong Tongs away.”

Dad nodded and whispered something into mom’s ear. She pulled back and looked closely at me. “I know you still think of me as your little Tang-Tang mom. But I have not been for a long time. I am still blind as Dianne, but I am an adult. And I am also Dire Wolf now. You have to let me live my own life. And trust me, I know what I am doing. I have gotten to know Uncle Don fairly well, and trust me. Even then, if I find out he is playing me, that will not save him. I will take him down and the entire Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association if they do not do as promised. Even if that means bringing in every Paladin I know and we tear that building down to the last brick.”

Dad nodded then. “And I would expect nothing else of you, Di. And I am proud of you, I could not imagine being more proud of you than I am right now.” At least mom finally understood, and I assured her I would be careful whenever I was out. But it was something I had to do, and that I was trying to make a difference.

Over the next month, things proceeded much the same. But I was not sure how much good I was doing. I was kind of dating John, but nothing official. Mostly dancing with him at the Manchu, and a few other guys finally started to ask me also. But John was my favorite dance partner.

And finally, I was letting him walk me home. And like last week, I had even left Fang at home. It was not that I was unable to navigate around without him, he simply made it faster and easier. And on those walks with him, it felt nice with my hand resting on his arm.

He even rested one hand on my hip as we kissed for a minute before I slipped inside. But I was a bit unsure of him and was not sure why. I had tried to drive or walk near the ballroom as Dire but had never actually “seen” him. I knew he was around 5’8” and slender, but he also hung around just inside the main doors, and never outside the place that I ever saw.

On one of my patrols, I parked the van and was walking the neighborhood when I passed Mei Ling. She smiled and came right over to me, asking when I was going to call her. I admitted I had thought of it, but stopping in at where she worked just did not feel right to me.

“Oh, you have my phone, just call me. It may be a day or two later, but I promise if you ask, I will make the time.” Well, I asked her what she was doing in about an hour, and she smiled and said she would see me then.

I quickly headed to Dire’s place, and after feeding Fang half of a roasted duck breast I got on the way home was sitting on the couch when the knock came on the door. I was in a silk robe and nothing else. I saw that Mei had changed also, and was in a lovely dark blue dress that reached down to her knees.

And after letting her in she turned and gave me a kiss, then pulled her dress up over her head and dropped it on the table as she walked to the couch and sat down. I removed my shirt as I walked to her, and neither of us wasted any time. We both knew exactly what we wanted. As last time, she gave amazing licks and kisses to my breasts as she moved down, and I was sitting on the couch. My thighs spread wide as she knelt on the floor, eating my pussy.

Fuck, I have no idea if it was because as Dire Wolf I was more into girls, if I was simply more sensitive, or she was just so good. I was soon groaning, my bottom moving to the edge of the seat as I was rocking my hips slowly, feeling the sensations rising deep inside as her tongue and lips around my clit and the 3 fingers she had sliding in and out of me were bringing me ever closer to my release.

I looked down into her eyes as I felt my ass leaving the cushion and start pumping up into the air, gasping her name as I came, biting my lower lip as I moaned and whimpered my pleasure. And after gently licking my pussy all over and capturing all of my wetness that had flowed out of me. She gave me a soft kiss and said she had to go.

“Sorry, but I have a date,” she said, as I saw her pull out a pair of panties and bra and start to put them on. “My boyfriend is taking me to dinner, but I wanted to make sure you do not forget me.”

“Boyfriend?” I softly asked, being town between refusing to let her go, and surprise at this news.

“Oh, you know I like boys too, we talk about this. And I know you like boys too. Yes, he know what I do as he work for old man also. We meet when he pick up their share of money. But he’s nice, and takes me to nice places and treats me well. He normally brings me home by 10, I can come back here after that. Would you like that?”

I felt myself grinning, and nodded. I watched her pull the dress back over her head and after another kiss, she slipped out the door. I settled back on the couch and watched TV, catching up on TV shows I had heard many times over the years, but never actually seen.

It was just after midnight when I was in a half-doze and a soft knock came on the door. I changed to Dire and opened it, and there stood Mei. I asked her to come in. And like a repeat of last time, she came in and after giving me a kiss walked across the room. And as before she removed each article of clothing as she went, but this time she continued into my bedroom.

I followed in her wake, dropping my long T on the floor on top of her dress. She was lying on my bed, her thighs together and turned to the side, presenting me a great view of her ass, and her small breasts lying flat on her chest, their cones muted by the effects of gravity.

I slid in next to her and smelled a musky scent, exciting in its own way as I could recognize among it the scent of an excited girl. I slid on top of her and we started kissing. Mei wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight, her tongue diving into my mouth and entwining around my own.

I rubbed our breasts together, and after a short time lowered my head and took her right nipple into my mouth. It was already turgid and hard, and I moved between each of them before starting to kiss my way down. She had given me such a delightful orgasm that I needed to return the favor. Even if somewhat delayed.

Her straight and jet black pubic triangle was calling to me, and I rotated her hips so her bottom was on my bed and slipped between them. And after playing with her lovely feminine triangle I slipped between her thighs. I licked, and she was tangy and wet, wetter than I had expected. And parting her labia with my tongue, she tasted even stronger than I remembered.

I slid my tongue into her, and she tasted different than the last time I was between her thighs. In fact, it was familiar, but I could not quite place it. This was a phenomenon I had experienced before.

One thing I had slowly gotten used to is that as Dire Wolf, things were just different than when I was Dianne Wong. My hearing was sharper. However, my ability to immediately hone in on the source of a sound was not quite as precise. Touch was less sensitive, and at the same time, my threshold of pain was also increased. Even what I could see seemed different, I think my vision was sharper and the differences between colors even more distinct. But for this, I was unsure as it had been so long since Dianne had seen anything.

And my sense of taste and smell was different also. Dianne craved sweet things, especially chocolate. Dire, she preferred things more salty and sour. And what I was tasting now, was saltier and a little more sour than what I remembered from being in this position before and licking her pussy, even though I had never done this as Dianne.

And I slid my fingers into her, sliding them slowly inside than out again, feeling how thick and gooey Mei was inside. I looked down, and, it was not as I expected. I by now had gotten used to seeing my fingers covered with my wetness, Dire was after all almost a chronic masturbator. But I saw that instead of the sheen of wetness I was used to seeing on my own fingers, this time they were covered with wetness that was almost milky white.

I moved back down, using my fingers to part her labia and slipping my tongue into her. And it took almost 10 seconds until I finally realized what it was I was tasting. Mei by then had entwined her fingers into my hair and was holding my head in place. And that is how I was when I realized that for the first time, Dire Wolf was tasting cum.

And not the cum from Mei, but that of another. A man. And I was both somewhat repulsed, yet also even more excited. Unable to restrain myself, I opened my mouth and sucked on her pussy, slipping my tongue as deep into her as I could, using it to scoop out some of the goop inside and taking it into my mouth. Mei moaned even louder as I did that, clenching her thighs around my head. And in Mandarin moaned “Yes, you like the seed. He give me his gift, which I now share with you. But you are giving me gift he did not give me, as you are going to make me see the starts and moon.” And I once again felt that dim awareness of two bodies in one mind. Di was doing this for her friend but slightly repulsed, more that she had her face between the legs of another girl than at tasting cum. Dire, she was simply growing more excited, loving the taste of both of them combined, as well as doing all I could to bring Mei pleasure.

And it did not take long until she did indeed see it, and all the other planets in the sky. And after I licked all of what had flowed out of her, Mei pulled me up by my ears and licked my face clean. She then rolled me on my back and cuddled against me, whispering how wonderful that had been.

“And what brought that on, Mei?”

“Oh, he want to take me before he let me go at my door, so I let him in the alley. But I remembered after I need to see you, and thought you might like an extra gift. And you did, I tell. Who know, maybe someday you return favor to Mei.”

I laughed softly and said we would have to wait and see. And a short time later as I was starting to get drowsy I again helped her to get dressed and hustled her off to home. For as much as I wanted to be able to hold her in my arms as I fell asleep, I knew I could not do that.

Sometime later I woke up when I felt Fang hop up onto the bed. He rested his head on my chest, and I gently stroked it until we both fell asleep again.

The next day I ran 5 miles, then took an early patrol after doing some more exercises with Clint and the group. I was still not good at punches, but I could hold my own defensively. I was thinking of going to Manchu again that night after an early patrol when a call came in on my phone. It was Control, and they asked if I could respond to the docks, where some kind of gang fight was in progress.

I headed over quickly, and it was somewhere between a large fight and a riot. I saw Clint there along with 4 others, waiting about half a block away. He was telling me that it appeared to be a bunch of toughs from a local gang and some dock workers. “Just go in, and try to knock them out or put them out of the fight as fast as you can. And please, do not try to kill anybody. For those of you with weapons, incapacitate only. Unless they are actively attacking you.”

And just as we were moving in, I saw the newest Paladin joining us. Clint turned and asked him to make himself scarce, he was not involved. “Clint, relax. This is Bohica, one of the newest Paladins in the region. Bohica, I have read your file, this is Clint. Just take them down, minimal force, avoid permanent injuries.”

“Yes Ma’am, Miss Dire Wolf,” he said with a grin, and I saw him pull out an interesting weapon. He flicked his wrist, and a 3-foot long baton was suddenly in his hand. It was black and looked nasty, but just as I was about to admonish him to put it away he hit one of the Hispanic gang members in the side with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.