Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

I looked into her eyes, and softly whispered “Mei Ling, I also want to sleep with you. But not as a customer.”

“No Di, you not understand. I want to sleep with you, not as a customer but as a friend. I want us to make love, or just hold each other. Whatever you want, I want to be yours tonight. And maybe other nights if you like me.”

I pulled her over, and she slipped right into my lap. She snuggled right against me, and our lips found each other. We kissed, and my fingers caressed the back of her neck as my other hand pulled her tight against me. Her arms went around my waist, and when I felt her tongue against my lips I opened them. Her tongue was eager, yet gentle. I caressed it with my own, and we were twirling our tongues around each other, first in my mouth, then in hers. She had this delightful way of teasing mine with the tip of her tongue, then pulling it back into her mouth. Making mine chase it down so they could caress again.

She wiggled in my lap a few times, and I reached down and pulled my T up to my waist, so she was now sitting on my bare thighs. And I pulled her even closer, and Mei Ling turned her waist so our breasts were now pressed together. And they felt just as soft and lovely pressed against mine as I imagined they would.

Her hands left my waist, and I felt her move them down, then wiggle a bit. Then she stood for a moment, and sat back down again as her skirt fell off and pooled around her ankles and she kicked it away. Now I had a sexy girl only in her panties and blouse sitting in my lap as we kissed. Her bottom and thighs were so smooth against my thighs, and I felt myself growing even hotter. And moister.

I moved one hand down to her thigh and caressed, so soft and smooth, so different from the thighs of men I had caressed over the years. The Dianne part of me was appreciating it, but the Dire part of me was craving this! My palm ran up and down, from her knee up to almost her hip, then back down. Her thighs parted a bit, and my fingers slipped a little in between them. At the same time my other hand started to caress her back, and I could now tell that she was not wearing a bra under her blouse.

I felt her start to wiggle in my lap again, and removed my hand from her thigh. I reached up and one by one unbuttoned her blouse, then slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I broke the kiss and looked down, her breasts looked amazing. They were firm, and stuck out with no need for support at all. Nicely rounded, Mei Ling’s areola were the size of quarters, dark and so sexy. And her nipples were small, hard little peaks in the center. I could not stop my head from bending down and taking the closest one in my mouth.

She moaned as I did this, holding my head close and kissing my hair. I open my mouth wider, taking even more of her breast in and sucking it all. As I am doing this I feel her pulling up my shirt. She pulls it up over my breasts and takes them into her hands, caressing and squeezing them whispering “So big, they are so big Di.” Her fingers found my nipples with ease, and started to caress them, then moved out to run in circles around my areola.

My mind was flying in circles. I know with Isabel I could have had this with ease, she had told me as such, but I always drew the line at kissing with her. And I had a feeling that if I had pressed Jill, we would have gone all the way. But neither of us ever pressed things other than her removing her bra that last night. I now know that was a signal that I could have gone further, but I did not.

But now I was not only caressing her bare breasts, I was sucking on them. I let my teeth bite in to her flesh very gently, and she shivered in my arms. So I moved my lips back to just over her areola and nipple and resumed sucking. At the same time, I felt my hand moving up higher on her inner thigh. Finally Mei Ling pushed my head away from her nipple, a soft “pop” sounding as the suction was broken. Then she reached down for the bottom of my shirt and she pulled it up over my head.

Now we were both only in panties, and she gasped. “So beautiful” is all she said, then kissed me deeply, both hands moving to my breasts. “So beautiful” she said again as she pulled back and slipped off my lap and between my legs. “So beautiful” she said as she opened her mouth wide, barely covering the areola on my right breast as she took it into her mouth.

Now it was my turn to hold her tight and kiss the top of her head, feeling for the first time lips and tongue on my breast. She was sucking like a baby, never releasing the suction but pulling and releasing, pulling and releasing. I felt my nipple and areola pulled into her mouth over and over again, then release back against my breast. Of all the lovers I had ever had, none had ever done this!

I have had many lovers suck and lick my breasts, but never this! The suck and release was driving me crazy, and I was squirming in my seat. She pulled back and looked into my eyes again, then once again said “So beautiful”, then repeated this on my other nipple.

I stroked and caressed her head, whispering over and over how wonderful that felt, how lovely she was. How I was going to make love to her all night long, and how badly I wanted her. I could tell my pussy was drenched, and all I could think about was taking this lovely little flower into my bed and making love to her over and over again.

Finally I had enough. I pulled back from her lips, and reached down with my finger to tilt her face up and kiss her again. Then I bent down, and with no more effort than it would have taken to lift Little Di I picked her up in my arms like a baby and carried her to my bedroom.

My bed was a cheap frame from a big box store, but a quality mattress. I laid her on it and stripped off her panties. And I found myself staring at her nude body. Goodness, her pussy looked like that of a little girl. Her inner labia were almost not visible, and only the swelling of her desire even allowed them to expand enough to give the hint I now saw between her outer lips. She was small, delicate, almost virginal looking. If I did not know better I would think I was looking at the pussy of a very young teenager.

I slipped between her thighs and slowly licked her slit, from the bottom to the top. Mei Ling moaned and gasped as my tongue rode over her clit, and I repeated it. Over and over I licked her from bottom to top like I was a dog, sometimes tongue flat and spread out wide, other times with just the tip, slightly parting her wet lips. And her head was tossing back and forth, moaning and calling my name each time I started to give a little flick across her clit when I reached the top.

I reached up with one hand and parted her lips by pulling out on her outer labia. Then I slipped my tongue between her lips, using my tongue to press them apart and tasting her wet essence. The taste and sensations sent a bullet right into my brain, and I could not stop myself from sliding my tongue deep into her.

She started moaning loudly, arching her back and using her hands to pull me in even tighter. And I reciprocated by sliding my tongue in and out of Mei Ling and deeper. I would slip my tongue around her inner walls, capturing more of her wetness and enjoying the feeling of her inner walls on my tongue. After a few minutes I pulled my tongue out, and started to lick her labia again, before moving up to her clit. As I wrapped my lips around her pearl, I reached up with my right hand and slipped a finger inside of her. She was so wet, and felt very tight. I slipped my finger in and out a few times until it was fully coated and all the way inside before I started caressing her inner walls. They were so wet and smooth, and I could feel every ridge and fold inside of her. It felt amazing!

I continued to lick and lightly suck on her pearl, and looked up between her thighs into her face. It was framed by her little breasts, and my eyes locked with hers, which were looking down at my face. I winked at her, then started to suck on Mei Ling’s clit, hearing her give a long moan as I started to flick my tongue across it as I pulled my finger out then slipped 2 of them into her tight pussy.

I heard her sigh and moan as I slipped then slowly in and out of her body, then rotated my wrist so my palm was facing upwards. Then I started caressing her front wall, my lips and tongue teasing and making love to her clit as she got closer and closer. Finally her thighs clamped around my face and she came, and I moved to softly licking her until her climax ended. I moved back up her body after slowly slipping my fingers out of her, and we held each other tightly, exchanging kisses as we did so.

And when she came, it was glorious. Feeling this lovely little girl cumming under my lips and tongue was amazing. And after she finally was breathing normally, she rolled me onto my back and started to do the same things to me.

I gasped as she sucked on my nipples, then after she got one of them then the other as hard as possible, she kissed her way down my belly. And after what seemed like an eternity, I was moaning as my knees bent up and my thighs parted as wide as they could, her lips and tongue doing the most amazing things as I felt first three, then four of her fingers inside of me.

And in the back of my mind I realized that this was a real milestone. Not only was I really making love with another girl fir the first time, it was Dire Wolf doing so and not Dianne Wong. Dianne Wong was experienced, but Dire Wolf was giving up her cherry. To another girl.

And I was actually crying a short time later when I felt myself go into the area of thunder and rain, and gave Mei Ling my return gift as I came on her lips, tongue, and fingers. I felt like I was floating on a cloud, and that lazy feeling started to overwhelm me as it always did as Mei came up and we kissed. I felt so satisfied, so relieved. An itch I never realized I had was scratched, in a way I had never known before. And I just wanted to curl up and hold her, falling asleep in her arms.

Fuck!

I fought away the lassitude that was starting to take over, and after kissing her for another 10 minutes, softly whispered that it was time for her to go home. It struck my heart how hurt she looked, but I caressed her face and said I had to return home, as I had another identity and never stayed here for the night.

She seemed to understand that, and after more kisses and caresses we both got dressed again, and I asked her if she wanted me to walk her home. She smiled, and said there was no need. “We are under the protection of the Tong, nobody will dare hurt us. But thank you for asking, you do care.”

“Yes I do, and hope to see you again. But I do not sleep here, this is basically where I work out of. But trust me when I say I wish I could sleep here with you, I would love that.”

She gave me another kiss, then slipped out the door and down the stairs. And a few minutes later Fang and I were back in my apartment, and I stripped and slipped into bed. And I was still savoring the feeling in my nether regions as I slipped into sleep.

The next week I had memorized the route, and Fang and I got on the bus. I asked the driver to announce my next stop, and he said he would do so. And when we got downtown he announced the stop, so we got off and walked down three stops. I asked to make sure that was the right bus, then got on and asked to have my destination announced when we got there.

The last leg was short, and 5 minutes later we walked the block to the new home of Mutant Control. When I told the person at the front desk who I was, they had me sit down in the waiting area. And five minutes later, I heard my name called and looked at the speaker. “How do you do Ms. Wong, I am Cynthia Kellerman, I am in HR and will be taking you through orientation. Would you follow me, l please?”

Well, that day was mostly doing paperwork and being given the handbook and instructed about procedures. Cynthia actually sounded apologetic when she handed me the book, saying that they had not gotten any made in braille yet. I told her it was not a problem, and I would be able to deal with it as it was. The next day I was turned over to Ms. Smith, and she led me into an office. “OK Di, this is your own private office. The door is closed, and nobody will come in here without your express permission. So feel free to change forms.”

And with a sigh, I loosened the harness on Fang and changed. I looked around, and it was about what I wanted. The desk was set so it could not be seen from outside the office, and there was a button under to unlock it. Nice, so I could change in here and nobody would know. The computer on the desk had a braille setup also, and she showed me how to change back and forth between the two modes.

She also told me that so long as I was on the fifth floor or higher (which I was), only those who were members of Control or authorized were allowed. “So feel free to walk around as Dire, most of us are like you, and will keep your secret.” I looked at her and raised my eyebrow, and she nodded. “Yes, with me it is nothing as spectacular as you two, but I gained photographic memory. Anything I look at now I remember with perfect clarity. Not good for what you will be doing, but more than enough to help me with my job here.” We then went through what my duties were. Mostly, I was to act as an intermediary between mutants and Control, as well as help facilitate their needs.

I had Fang relax on the bed that they had provided for him, and the two of us walked around the top six floors. The top floor was the higher level managers, and the floor below that held a cafe that was just for us that worked there (there was another on the fourth floor that was open to everybody). And if I swiped my ID, there were three sub-basement floors that the elevator would go directly to without stopping on the first four floors. Those were the areas set up for the laboratories, gym, changing rooms, and other such facilities. There were also a series of tunnels being built that would let us leave the building without being obvious about it.

“Those will be done in another month or so, but when they are done you are welcome to use them as you wish. And if you take the 99 bus, one of them is right next to where you get off. That way you can swipe your ID, change, and walk to work without going a block in the rain.” I smiled, and said it also would be nice as I could release Fang and he could run off some energy before we got to the office.

“Oh, I forgot to show you. The roof is also a green space, so you can take him up there. And Dr. Tran already had them put in a doggie relief station for Fang. In that way, you should be able if you want come in here, change, then spend all day as Dire if you wish. Or change as you wish, the choice is entirely yours. It is covered with a fine one-way nanomesh covering, allowing anybody to see the sky, but nobody looking from the outside will see anything other than a black covering. And don’t ask, I have no idea how it works.”

I settled back into my office and worked until 11, then took Fang to the roof. And it was just as promised, and he seemed to enjoy being allowed to run free. And from here, the covering did indeed appear to be a thin netting, allowing in most of the light but providing enough shade to be comfortable in the summer.

“It’s also waterproof, so in the rain we will not get wet up here.” I turned and looked, and noticed that Fang had stopped and was slowly walking towards us. “Sorry, I did not mean to startle you. I’m Kirk, I work down in R&D. I was in DARPA before I got tasked with coming here, this was actually one of the projects I worked on.” I introduced myself, and called Fang over. He sniffed Kirk, then continued romping around.

“So, are you one of us also?”

“Yep, not Paladin class like you are, though. Vision. I can see anything from ultraviolet to infrared, including x-rays. But the latter is passive, don’t worry because I can not see through your clothes. But I am working on a multi-spectrum emitter I can wear to alleviate that.”

I told him that by itself was impressive, and we talked for about 20 minutes. He was mostly curious about what I could do, and since his main job at this time was assisting us mutants, I could understand his curiosity. So I called Fang over, and with a smile we changed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.