Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Well, the next week was largely a disaster.

I got to work, and as we walked to the front door there was angry muttering. “Don’t bother Di, the door is locked” one of them said. What? Locked?

Yep, sure enough somebody was reading the notice somebody posted inside the door. Cancellation of contract, downturn of economy, damage to their main warehouse on the Night of Madness. Company bankrupt, may or may not open after restructuring. All employees laid off immediately.

Shit!

Thankfully somebody offered to take me home, and I instead asked them to take me to the unemployment office. I had somebody take a picture of the notice, and when I told the lady who was helping me who I worked for she said it would be processed quickly.

I took the bus home, and was soon relaxing as Dire in a hot bath. Well, this could actually be a good thing. I could move, and simply say it was because of getting laid off. I could move to Chinatown, and say the same thing. This let me cut off a lot of ties, and make new ones.

But I am also aware that I have to tell at least some people in my life. At least those most important to me. So I arrange a dinner for Jean and Tim first. I cooked a wonderful dinner, it is so much easier when I can see! The carrots and beef are sliced perfectly, and the stir fry is sitting on a hot plate, with the rice done perfectly. I slip into the loose dress I wore that first day as Dire, and wait for them to arrive. And when they do I already have the table set, wine chilled and breathing.

Finally, we all exchange hugs and kisses, and I spent 5 minutes cuddling Little Di, but she is soon asleep and Jean puts her down in a travel crib and we sit down to eat. “Di sweetie, this looks great!” Tim says. “Did you have somebody help you with this?”

“Nope, I did it myself. And I am glad you like it, I had never tried it this way before.”

Finally we are sitting in the living room having sipping our wine, and Tim is talking about one of the guys he works with. “Yea, he is one of them. I never would have suspected, but then one day I noticed his fingernails came to these sharp points. So I just asked him, and he admitted he was a mutant!”

I shifted in my seat nervously. “Tim, you say that almost as if that is something bad.”

“Well, I guess it is not really. But I don’t think I would want Little Di to be one, or to date one.”

Fuck! Well, I had better do this fast before I lost my nerve! I just pray I do not loose my best friends because of it. I excuse myself and say I am going to go change real fast. I grab Fang’s harness and we head to my bedroom. I slip off his harness, drop my clothes on the bed, then change. Then slip into a bra and panties and my loose sweats, then return to the room.

I start to cry, as I see Little Di for the first time. Tim gasped “What the fuck”, and I look to him, his face filled with shock as Fang follows me in. Jean then gasps and moans deep in her throat as Fang walks right up to Little Di’s crib, then gives her a soft lick then returns to sit next to me.

I look at Di again with a smile, then at Tim and Jean. Jean has her hands over her mouth, tears at the corners of her eyes. Tim, he is shocked, and I am not sure if he is going to explode or run away. “Guys, this is me. I am one of them.”

Jean gets up, and walks over to me. Her hand reaches out for my cheek, and she whispers “Di?” I nod, and take her other hand in mine. I slide my hand subtly so my thumb is pressing into her hand, our old “Thumbs Up” gesture. “Di!” she screams, and throws herself into my arms! She hugs me tight, and kisses my cheeks over and over again.

“Di, you can see?”

“Yes, it happened the Night of Madness. I realized it right before Tim called me. That is why I had him take the pictures. The first people I saw when I got home was the picture of you and Little Di there. Then the three of you. Then of me holding her. Then of all of us. And I knew that even if this went away, at least I would have been able to look at my goddaughter at least once. And my best friend, and her husband.”

Tim walked over, and looked at me. I reached out my hand, and he took it. “Tim, it is still me. And Fang there is still Fang. And trust me, do not be nervous of him. He would kill, he might even die to protect Little Di there. To us, she is part of our pack, and we will protect her with our lives.”

He gave me a smile, then sighed. “Di, once again you have the ability to make me rethink my entire world. If you had asked me 7 years ago if I thought a blind person could do all that you do, I would have said they were full of shit. And you proved me wrong. Then that a sexy gal like you could remain a virgin into her mid 20’s, and still keep boyfriends with amazing sex I would have said the same thing. And before tonight, I guess I kind of accepted mutants, as ‘them’, not ‘us’. Once again you prove me wrong. I love a mutant, and that will not change ever.”

“Tim, as if my best friend fell in love with and married a Mexican?”

He actually jerked back, and looked angry. Then he saw my eyes and smiled himself. “You know, a lot of people including her family gave us grief over that. If you did not notice, a lot of her friends and family were not there for the wedding. You are one of the few that never said a word about it Di.”

I laughed, and it took a minute to catch my breath I laughed so hard. I then hugged him tight. “Tim, do you even know when I realized you were Mexican? After I saw the picture of you with Di! I never knew, and it never mattered. All I cared about is that you were a good man, and you loved Jean and she loved you. One thing I am actually going to try and do is look up all my friends or get pictures of them, I know what none of them look like.”

We all laughed, and sat down again. When Little Di started to fuss, I walked over and picked her up. I held her in my lap and caressed her face and hair, then felt her grasp my finger and squeeze it. I looked down into her face for the longest time, then smiled at both of them. “And this is the kind of thing I am happiest about. I can now finally see the faces of my loved ones. This is what is important. Hell, when I have my own children I will be able to see them! Do you have any idea how much this means to me guys?”

“Di, it is amazing. The moment they had her cleaned up and put her on Jean’s chest, I fell in love with her. She is the most amazing girl in the world.”

“Even if she is a mutant?” I softly asked.

“Especially, knowing she has you as her aunt and godmother. I know now I have to change all of my thinking. So many mutants have hurt others, broken the law, or are arrogant or show off. But I know you, you will never be like that. Heck, if I met you on the street I would never know! Well, other than if you had Fang here. He is rather obvious.”

Di started to fuss again so I handed her to her mom. Jean just pulled down her blouse and started nursing. And I cried a bit. “Di sweetie, what is it?”

“Oh, nothing Jean. I had just thought I would never see something so lovely ever again” I responded.

Then of course came the next questions. Can I have kids, can I live a normal life, what else can I do, and the rest.

“Well, much of this we just do not know. It is all so new. As for kids, the doctor at Control thinks so. But it will be years until all the data is in. As for normal life, of course. Since I got laid off I have decided to buy a building in Chinatown, and I will move there next year. I have no reason to stay here anymore, so I will try to find a job in town. And there are tunnels and secret ways, so I am sure I can work out of Chinatown much easier than I can here in the ‘burbs. I can never leave here as Dire Wolf, I have to go to the park and hide before I can change.”

“Dire Wolf, it actually fits, but why did you pick that Di?”

“Well Tim, it just kinda came to me. You know that Fang’s real name is Jangles, right? Mister Jingle Jangles is his full legal doggie name, and Jangles or Jang for short. On the flight home with him I told him I was going to call him Fang, and he seemed to like that. Now they do not like us changing the names of our guides, it can be confusing. But he was often called Jang, and responded to it. Fang was close enough nobody noticed, including him.”

I went and poured more wine, then continued. “That night I decided to watch some TV, for like the first time ever. And it was that show where everybody dies all the time, with all the fighting and dragons. Well, I was watching it and the symbol of one of the houses was the dire wolf. I asked Fang if he was a dire wolf, and he seemed to indicate he was, and was not. And he is right, he is Fang. Then I started to think. Dianne Wong, Dire Wolf. Di works as a nickname for both. So I asked him if I was Dire Wolf, and he indicated I was.

“Therefore, in this form I am Dire Wolf. And that big hairy guy on the news sometimes? He is my teacher. I have been training in martial arts for over a month now. I am not sure what all I can do, but I am going to try and fight crime, and help others whenever I can. And I actually am going to be paid quite well for it, so any job I have will purely be as a cover. I am never going to give up being Dianne Wong, I am just going to be Dire Wolf also.”

“I’m wondering, do you like have to change? Do you have to spend time in one form or the other?”

“Nope, hold on a second.” I reached into my top and removed my bra. I slipped it out my arm, then dropped it on the coffee table. I then changed to Dianne. Then a minute later back to Dire. “Removing the bra is not needed if I am wearing and dressed for Dire. But I do that when I can. Let’s just say that when I change things shift, and can shift back and not be in the right place.”

They both nodded. “I also will rarely be wearing things like jeans. I changed into Dire here once in jeans, oh my that hurt! Everything got squeezed really tight, until the seams split. If I am wearing a bra as Di my boobs hurt until the thing just splits at the seams or the clasp breaks. The era of Di in skin tight jeans and dresses is likely over to be honest. Because if I have to change it will cost me a fortune in clothes otherwise.”

The both laughed, and Tim said he had no idea being a mutant could involve so much.

“Oh yea. Clint, my teacher? He had to buy a new martial arts studio, and lives in the back. He is over 8 feet tall, so no regular building would work for him. I have seen the vehicle he is making, it is a huge motorized trike, with an old truck V8 or V10 engine. It is the only thing he could use to get around, short of modifying the hell out of something like a big rig truck or moving van.”

“Wow, I had no idea. What are you going to do? Can you actually drive now?”

“Well, I was hoping you could give me lessons actually. And yes, I have an ID that also works as a license. But I do not know how to drive! But Tim, I was hoping you could help teach me, then help me find a vehicle. I have no idea how to even buy a car, let alone what to look for.”

He stood up, and nervously walked over to Fang. “Di, can you have him stand up please?”

“Tim, ask him yourself. If you are going to stay his friend, you need to talk to him, not me. You never did that before, and you always treated Fang as a friend. Do not change that now!”

“Yea, I’m sorry. Fang, can you stand for me please?”

And he stood up, then licked Tim’s hand. Tim then compared his shoulder and head height against his own body, then measured his length with his arms. Then when he asked Fang if he could pick him up he got a hand lick again.

“Wow, he is heavy! Di, there is something else at play here I am sure of it!”

I asked what he meant, and he told me that by looking at his size, Fang should weigh around 100-130 pounds. “But Di, Fang, I can barely pick you up! You must be close to 200 pounds, and that is just not right according to your size. That is about what I weigh, but by eyeballing his mass he should weigh about 20-30% less than I do at least. That just makes no sense.”

“Tim, at Control they just shrug it off as magic. And trust me, it makes no sense. I gain about 30% body mass when I change to Dire, and it vanishes when I change back to Di. It makes no sense, and violates every law of mass and physics. But it is real. We just accept it, until maybe somebody can come up with a workable reason why it is.”

Finally it was late, and with hugs and kisses Jean and her family got ready to depart. And Tim promised to come by tomorrow at 9 for my first driving lesson, then to start looking for cars.

And once again I got naked before I went to bed. I closed my eyes, and let my hands explore myself. Hmmm, I did have really nice titties now. Much bigger than I ever thought I would have as Di, which if I had kids might finally become a full C. But I knew I was a full D and almost DD now. And my areola were huge, almost 4 inches across! I caressed them with my fingers, and after some coaxing I felt them start to crinkle up. Hmmm, that feels nice. Not as intense as in my Di body, but more ... deeper and satisfying? I was already realizing that each body felt things differently. And my nipples were huge! I had felt them get hard before, but this was the first time I was actually trying to encourage this. Every time before it had just been an involuntary reflex to something, like wind, cold, or mild excitement.

This time I played with them. Pulling them, pinching them, rubbing them with my fingertips. And I thought they were big before, this time they expanded to their full glory! Oh my, they must be almost a quarter inch across, and a quarter inch long! I played with them, and played with them, and played with them! And they were lovely, and so dark! They were almost black, as in the skin color of a medium hued black person. And I was loving playing with them!

And I realized I was getting damp. I let my hands run down my belly, hmmmm. Sensitive, I could feel goosebumps rising. I then let them play with the little landing strip. Strange, but I had realized that whenever I changed to Dire, the hair on my head grew to it’s amazing length, and the hair on my pussy changed to this. Bare between my legs, this small strip of ½ inch long foliage that was neatly trimmed. But I ran my fingers through it, then moved downwards.

My fingers traced as I once again I was seeing the names as I explored. Mons, labia majora, labia minora. Oh my, my clitoris was big and sensitive! I caressed it, I let two fingers squeeze it between them and stroked it, and I knew I was excited. I then let my fingers move down, caressing my opening. Tingles and shivers, oh this is so good! I then pushed the tip of my finger inside, and felt something I had not felt since I was in school. A hymen! Dire Wolf was a virgin!

I let my fingers play and caress, and soon I had one hand down rubbing and caressing my clit, as the other played and teased my opening. Just slipping inside until I felt the obstruction, then out around the outside again. It was like I was discovering masturbation all over again for the first time!

And as I felt myself getting closer, I really let myself go. My hand left my pussy and started to pinch and squeeze my breasts and nipples. Then finally I felt it getting close, and it was so intense! I was finding it hard to concentrate, and knew this is what I wanted! I wanted it now! And I came!

I heard something and realized I was moaning out loud! Holy shit that felt good! I was quivering and shaking, as it finally started to ebb away. This was the mother of all orgasms I just had! Probably the most intense since I had discovered the joys of my bath faucet in school!

Then I was licking my fingers clean, and curled up to go to sleep.

The next day was fun, and frustrating. Tim took me to the fairgrounds, where the large parking lot was empty and there was little to hit. And the lesson began. I knew the basics, half remembered from watching my parents drive as a kid. And within 2 hours I was finally driving around and getting the hang of it. We decided it was time to get something to eat, and he had me drive to the closest McDonald’s! I was scared, and also exhilarated. And thankfully he did not correct me so much I got scared.

Back at the fairgrounds, he started to give me better tips. How to check mirrors, how to glance down and check speed. “Don’t worry Di, you will eventually in a week or so get used to the speed by feel and you will not need to check as often.” Then we hit the streets again, then got on the freeway.

Wow! I was driving! At 60 miles per hour! I can go anywhere I want! The sudden thrill of this freedom was in some ways even better than an orgasm! And when I said so, Tim laughed. “Yea, it is like this at first, but trust me it gets old after a bit. Remember our trip to Panama City Di. Jean and I had to split up the driving, hour after hour of just doing this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.