Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next several weeks were exhausting and also fun. By now the class had reduced to 6. 4 guys, Glenda, and myself. We were now going basic throws, as well as blocks. And on the day the Mutant Control Act passed and was signed into law, we also moved into the new dojo. It was bigger than the old one, but not much. It had been a small grocery store built right after WWII, but the ceiling was much higher.

Now we were seeing the real Clint. He was now able to walk us through the movements, and training picked up even more. That Friday, he held a little ceremony, and presented each of us with our gis.

“For those that I train in the martial arts, I wait until I am sure they are going to take it seriously and be good students before I formally present their uniforms. And as you can see, that is for a reason. We started as 15, 2 were removed for lying about their abilities. An additional 6 have left, deciding it was to much work, or for other reasons. You 6, you are my real students. And now I warn you, things are only going to get tougher.”

We all gave him a formal bow, and he smiled and returned it. “But this is also going to be fun. Next week, I am turning the class over to Dire Wolf. One of the things I learned is that she is an experienced dancer. And I want her to show you some moves, because they are actually common movements in martial art katas. And to show that The Art is not only martial, but a true art. Then next week, I am going to show you some actual katas, and you can see how one discipline can augment another.”

I went up to him after he dismissed us, and asked him what in the hell he thought he was doing. “Di, you may not realize it, but next to me you are the most powerful one among us. And when you start to do katas, you are going to realize you know a lot more than you think you did. I not only want to show them that, I want them to start seeing you as a leader. I am going to be seen as ‘big and dumb’ by many, but I have a feeling you are going to be our spokeswoman when we finally go public.”

I nodded, then slapped his arm and said I wish he had cleared it with me first. He just laughed, and said he was the teacher, we did what he told us to do. I reached out and grasped his hand, and said I would not let him down.

On Saturday I had found another ballroom, and feeling a little daring I put on my cheongsam and caught a cab there with Fang. I had several dances and had a great time, even dancing with a few who knew me from the old ballroom that had been destroyed. I even accepted a ride to my neighborhood from a guy I had danced with a few times at the old place, having him drop me off a few blocks from home.

I just had a feeling I did not want him to know where I lived. He was always correct and polite when we danced, but I just sensed something not quite right about him.

On Sunday, I caught a bus and took it downtown. Then I went into the bathroom at the bus station, and changed from Di to Dire Wolf. And with Fang we both headed to the Federal Building that was set aside as the office for Mutant Control. For the first 3 months it has been decided it would be open 7 days a week from 6AM to 6PM to allow as many as possible to register.

Needless to say, as soon as we walked in the door people turned to look at us. I followed the signs to registration, and had been standing in line for about 5 minutes when a gentleman walked up to us. He introduced himself as Doctor Tran. He smiled, and asked us to follow him. I of course hesitated, and asked him what for.

“Trust me Miss, it is for a good reason. Maybe 2 in 4 that come in here actually have a power. And of those, maybe 1 in 10 are of Paladin class. I am already guessing you are a Chameleon, which makes you one automatically. And I am assuming your pet is one as well.”

“Doctor Tran, Fang here is not my pet, he is my partner. And yes, we are both Chameleons.”

His eyebrow rose, and said we would be getting special testing. He was around 35 with a tired but friendly smile, so I followed him. We were led to a small office where we sat down, and a moment later a secretary came in and offered us both coffee. We accepted, and when she returned she pulled out a pad and paper, and turned on a small video recorder.

“Ms. Smith here is one of our evaluators, and the two of us will be conducting this interview. May we have some information please?”

I gave them my name as Dire Wolf, and he nodded. Then came was about what I expected. Age, abilities, how soon I detected them, and things like this. He then asked if he could see our other form. “Dire Wolf, trust me when I say this will be between the three of us. We have the highest security on our databases, and as of now almost everything is on paper actually. Right now we are still trying to categorize all the mutations, and to find out the extremes of them. Myself, I find Chameleon of particular interest, for scientific purposes.”

At my raised eyebrow, he smiled. “Consider this. Chameleons we already know change body form, and most times mass. Where does that extra mass go, or come from during change? We know at least one male that becomes female. Is his sperm still fertile? Can she have children? We just do not know. However, let me ask you this. Have you ever tried to sleep in this form?”

I shook my head, and he smiled again. “Please try it tonight. One thing we have discovered, not a single Chameleon can sleep in their guest form. Every single time they revert to their host form. And does Fang change with you?”

I nodded. “Every single time. And if I change back, so does he. He is normally just an exceptional German Sheppard, and stood out in no way really. OK, let me stand and get ready, and I will change back.”

I did so, and had Fang stand next to me. I saw Ms. Smith aim the camera at us, and we went back to our original forms. “Dear God!” Dr. Tran said, and even Ms. Smith gasped. I smiled, then unhooked my bra and changed back. Once I got my boobs settled back into place I took a seat, and saw they were both stunned.

“At some date in the future I want to do a full workup on you. You appear to grow at least 6 inches in height, and Fang there at least doubles in mass. That is incredible! Even if you can do nothing else, the two of you are guaranteed Paladin class. And I really want to study him, because he is the only animal mutant we are aware of.”

“Really, the only one?” I was shocked.

“The only confirmed one I should say. There are rumors of others, but we have yet to have any kind of confirmation. Our zoologists are going to have a field day with him.”

I noticed that Fang had cocked his head at the good doctor, and I cleared my throat. “Dr. Tran, I suggest you talk to Fang, and not just about him. He was always exceptionally smart, and I think he is more so now. And he seems to not care to be talked about like he is not here.”

He looked into Fang’s eyes, and nodded. “Forgive me Mister Fang, no disrespect intended. I will try to have such respect in the future, and forgive me if I forget. May I do some additional testing on you?” And I’ll be damned if he did not move over and reach out his right paw, and put it on Dr. Tran’s right hand!

“Doc, I think that means he agrees” I said with a smile. He agreed, and said he thought they were going to be friends.

After about 2 hours the interview ended, and Ms. Smith took our pictures. She returned about 15 minutes later as Dr. Tran was explaining what the requirements were at that time for being a Paladin. “Not much I am afraid. We hope to have that down in a week or so. But at this time, we have already made some basic requirements. Ahh, thank you Ms. Smith. Here Dire Wolf, these are for you.”

He handed me a small bag, and inside was a cell phone, and 3 cards. One was a credit card, and the others were ID cards. One for me, one for Fang. I looked at him.

“All Paladins get a stipend of $10,000 a month. I am using some executive decision here, and awarding Fang half a stipend, since he can not appear without you. That is $15,000 a month, and it will go directly on that credit card. If we need to get ahold of you, we will use the phone. At this time it only connects with us here, but we hope to have a private network established soon, so you can contact other Paladins if needed. Do you have any questions?”

I asked a few, asking about the anonymity clauses. “Of course. We will provide any reasonable assistance. What all did you want?”

“Well, first of all a complete identity for Dire Wolf. I want to be able to drive, but of course have no way to get a license. I am legally blind, and I can not just walk into the DMV like this and get one.”

He laughed. “Trust me, this card is good for that. It is a fully recognized Federal ID card, and allows the owner to buy alcohol, drive, own property, or anything else. In short, it is like Dire Wolf is an entirely separate person, but with all legal rights other than voting. There actually was some discussion of that, but a few members of Congress had an issue with voter fraud, so Paladin Chameleon guests can not vote. But their original identity can, with all legal rights.” I nodded, that actually made sense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.