Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next 2 months largely flowed by. Work was mostly slow, new hires were on hold as they were bidding on a new contract and we were all holding our breath. If we got it, we would hire around 10% more people to meet the increased demand. And expand to a 4th location for some of the new work.

I had been casually dating a guy in my dance club, but nothing serious. A few kisses at the end of the night, we enjoyed being together but I think neither of us felt that spark that would show it might be something else.

I also had a drunken one night stand where I had gone to a new club, and I remembered dancing a lot and drinking a lot. And woke up the next morning alone. But the aching in my groin let me know I had been up to something that night. The empty bottles of wine I cleaned up in the living room and the used condoms I found on the floor (one a week later when I had to pull it out of the vacuum cleaner when it got sucked up from under the bed) showed me that indeed we had done it at least 3 times. But to this day I had no idea who it was.

But I do know one thing. Shitting a few hours after I woke up, I knew he had taken my final cherry. And not used a condom when he did it. Not one I ever wanted to give up, but at least I had no memory of what had happened. And at least I knew it was consensual, as Fang would not have allowed anybody to take me if I was not willing.

I still remember that Friday clearly. I was laying in bed, and Fang was with me as I read a book. My left arm was around his neck and holding the book, as my right hand was reading. Then suddenly my brain was filled with fire! Pain! Can’t think! Blinding white light! Fuck this hurts!

And then, it was gone just as suddenly as it started. And I laid there looking up, Wondering a few things. First, what in the hell had just happened?

Secondly, why was my nightie so tight?

Thirdly, why was Fang crushing me, and why did he feel so big? He suddenly jumped off of the bed and howled. But his howl sounded so much different than I had ever heard it before.

Fourthly, why in the hell did I decide to live in a room with a beige ceiling and walls?

Wait, what the fuck? I sat up in bed, and looked around. And I started to cry, as I realized I was actually LOOKING AROUND! Then I looked at Fang. Now I had a good idea how big he was, a little over 2 feet at the shoulder, maybe 3 feet long. This dog was massive! Easily twice that size, and not the black and browns I had been told, but more gray and silver.

“Fang?” I softly said. “What in the hell just happened?”

I looked down, and something was wrong. I knew this nightie, I wore it often. A soft satin, it hung loosely on me, to just past my knees. But it was not doing so, I stood up and it came up over my knees, almost to mid-thigh. And was so tight it felt like it was constricting my breasts.

I looked around some more, seeing things that I knew in my mind for the first time. And realizing for the first time in over a decade and a half I was seeing! I looked down my body, and felt down my body.

Well, I ain’t no 32B anymore, these are damned near 36D. And I was no longer 5’2”, I seem more like maybe 5’8”, maybe a bit taller. Hair still black and long, but now to my mid-back instead of just past my shoulders. I saw Fang walk up next to me, and sit on my right side. Yes, this is unquestionably Fang, yet not Fang. I went to the bathroom, and splashed water in my face. Then I grabbed a towel without looking and dried it off. Then looked.

This is not me! The nose is a bit longer, and thinner. Cheek bones more pronounced, and jaw of a different shape. I ran my fingers over my face, and could tell by feel it was indeed wrong. My eyes, they were normal! And green!

No scars, no seams inside the eyeball. Two normal looking eyes, both a bright deep green. No scars around the edge of the eye socket, no faint scars on the eyelids. I lifted my hair, no scar just at the edge of the hairline. I pulled off my nightie and panties.

Short and straight pubic hairs, no scars from pins and surgery on my thigh and arm. I was perfect, nothing marring my body. Not even scars on my hands, which I knew I had accumulated from a lifetime of accidents. What in the hell was happening?

I went into the living room and turned on the TV. As usual it was tuned to the news channel. And it was chaos! A bridge had collapsed, and it appears to have been melted. A video clip of a man bursting into flame and running away. A house in New Jersey destroyed when a 40 foot ape burst out of it and went on a rampage. The anchors were barely keeping their control, and nobody knew what was happening.

Then the call, I answered the phone, and it was Tim. He had already called a Taxi, it would be there shortly. They were on the way to the hospital, Jean’s contractions were getting longer and shorter apart.

Oh fuck, what do I do now? I can’t show up like this! I felt a little dizzy, and suddenly everything went black! I reached out and grasped the couch, it was the right height again. I dropped my phone and felt my face, it was back to my face again.

No time to worry about this, Jean needs me. Go to my bedroom, pull on jeans and an old T. Harness Fang, I was just going outside when I heard the Taxi pull up. 25 minutes later we were at the hospital, and I paid him and went inside. The lady at the reception was going crazy, and I found the board which showed in braille where the maternity ward was. Up 2 floors on the elevator, then somebody asked if they could help me. Fang took me to them and I explained what I was looking for.

Soon I was in a room, holding Jean’s hand as she was both nervous and scared. Tim was watching the news, and muttering what had been happening.

“It is like monsters and demons are appearing in real life. The religious channel is going on about this being Armageddon and the Rapture is about to happen. There are videos of people flying, people running at incredible speeds, even monsters insisting they are people. At least 100 are known dead, and the count is rising. Riots have broken out in Los Angeles and...”

At this Jean screamed, and the news was forgotten. It was another contraction, this one she said the longest yet once the pain ended. I was moved to a chair in the corner as the doctor came in. Tim said she was reaching inside, and I heard her say she was properly dilated, and to get the delivery room ready.

Fang was told to wait in the room as Tim led me and helped me get into some medical scrubs. Then I was brought into the delivery room, and held one of Jean’s hands as Tim held the other. The doctor said that having 2 people in the room was unusual, but if that was what Jean wanted she was not going to say otherwise.

And 3 hours later Tim was handing me a cup of coffee as I relaxed, Fang laying down next to me. Dianne Kimberly was healthy and energetic, and the mother was doing fine and resting. I kissed his cheek and thanked him for my goddaughter’s name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.