Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

We were cuddled together on the couch, and I felt his hands gently caressing my back. I snuggled closer and rested his hand on his chest. I admit I giggled inside the first time I was told Ralph’s name, thinking back to the book I had read so long before.

We had been dating for about a month now, and he agreed we would take things slow. Of course, it also helped that Ralph was an older guy, he was 37. We met because we shared a History class, he was one of those adults that just liked taking 1 class a semester in order to expand his own knowledge. He even told me that if he ever got serious about working on selected classes he could have his AA within a year. But he had no interest, he just liked learning new things.

We started talking about history after class, then that turned to talking while we had dinner, since this was my last class of the day. That then led to going to movies together, and a couple of times dancing. Our kissing went from pecks on the cheek to now, where we would spend long sessions of making out before he would drop me off at home, or he would go home himself.

I really liked Ralph, and the feeling of his “Ralph” against my belly. But other than sometimes caressing my bottom he had done nothing else. The only thing is that Jean did not like him. When we had dates like this in our place, it was always when she was out for the night with Tim. She now proudly wore her engagement ring, and she was often spending the night at his place, helping him go through things to get rid of once we combined households.

We were kissing, and as he did on rare occasion I felt his hand moving higher up my side than usual, and I simply sighed when I felt his fingertips caressing the side of my boob. This time I decided I wanted a little more, and reached up for his hand. But instead of removing it, I slid my tongue into his mouth and licked the back side of his top teeth and held it against me. His fingers were now caressing the side of her breast, and she kissed him a few more times then cuddled against his side.

Finally the movie was over, and after a goodnight kiss he left and headed home. I walked around the apartment, picking up the glasses and dishes, and tossed the remaining popcorn onto the small porch outside the back door. I hated cold popcorn, but the birds in the morning always loved it. Finally I grabbed a beer and headed into my room. It had been a while since I had visited some of my sites. I read one story after another, and finally found one that caught my interest. I opened the bottom drawer of my desk and pulled out my favorite toy. I placed the jelly dildo between my thighs so it rested between my labia and against my clit, then turned it on and squeezed it tight as I found and read a story about a guy finding a lover in Japan. It was romantic, steamy, and really got my motor going. Then I read one about a Chinese girl that found a magical copy of herself in an old mirror her grandmother had left her. The writer of that one was a woman and her descriptions of the sex between the two females was very erotic, especially since one was a magical copy of herself.

I normally do not get off on lesbian stories, but this was tender and gentle enough in addition to being well written that it really got me hot. I finally found one about a disfigured man who loves Halloween, and finds love with the Asian cleaning lady who is also disfigured. I reread their encounter in the garden as I finally moaned out my orgasm.

I realized I needed more tonight, so slipped into bed with the jelly dildo and spent the rest of the night plunging it in and out of myself as my fingers were working over my clit. I came 3 or 4 times before I finally pulled it out and curled up to sleep.

That weekend Ralph had asked to meet me at the mall, so I got dressed in what I knew looked hot. It was a pair of tight black jeans I had to lie on the bed in order to get pulled all the way up and zipped, and a dark green silk blouse, I wore a black bra and panty set under it, and I could feel with my fingertips I had just opened enough buttons to allow the lace of the cups peak out of the top. Jean complemented me on the look, and drove me to the mall.

As usual she dropped me off on the exit near the food court, and I went in and got a cup of coffee since I was still 20 minutes early. I folded up my cane and put it in my purse, and just sipped coffee and waited, listening to the goings on around me.

I had just checked my watch and at 5 minutes till Ralph showed up. He kissed my cheek gently, and sat with me until I finished my coffee. While talking I mentioned there was a new Queen 40th anniversary boxed set of CDs I was interested in. So taking my hand in his arm he said he would guide me to the store.

We were almost there when I heard an angry woman exclaim “So this is the slut you’ve been spending your time with. So is this the one you have been sticking it to after you finish your class?”

“Molly, wait. It’s not what you think.” I heard Ralph say, and I felt my heart sink.

The two argued back and forth for a minute or two, her voice getting louder and more shrill. Finally I said “Excuse me, I am not sure what...” That is far as I got, I suddenly felt a hand slap my left cheek hard! And she spat out “Shut the fuck up whore, you are fucking my husband, and have no right to talk to me!”

“Miss, I think you do not understand what is going on, and I certainly do not fully understand.” I thought I was being very diplomatic, and while I was now furious at Ralph, I also wanted her to know I was not a whore, and he had not been fucking me!

“Sure I do, you are fucking my husband, and I guess his time in the Navy taught him all about finding Filipino whores.” Then came another slap, this time from the other side. But this time she hit a bit higher, and I felt her fingers sklide along my temple, and it tore my glasses off! She had hit my right cheek this time, so they went flying off somewhere to the left.

I dropped his elbow. And I could hear her gulp, and stammer something unintelligible, and some in the crowd gasping. I felt tears down my cheeks, and reached into my purse and pulled out my backup glasses. I placed the huge framed things I rarely wore on my face, and pulled out my cane. At this time she started to stammer an apology, apologizing for hitting me and not realizing I was blind and he was just guiding me.

“Hush there, Molly is it? Yes, we arranged to meet here for shopping today. And if you had asked me an hour ago, I thought he was my boyfriend. I also had no idea he was married. And while we had kissed, we had never done anything more. Ralph, I am going home. Loose my number, and I am only glad there are only 2 weeks left in class. Never come up to me or talk to me ever again. Now, can somebody find my other glasses please?”

I heard shuffling and muttering, but apparently nobody in the crowd could find them. By this time mall security had led away the bickering couple, and still no glasses. So I left them my name and phone number, and they said if they were found they would give me a call. Then I had one guide me outside where I called a cab.

By the time I got home, of course I heard Jean and Tim going at it in her room. I just went into my room and cried. Why in the fuck was I finding it so impossible to find a good guy? The two of them had found each other with ease. Yet I seemed to be doomed to only finding guys for a few months at most. Maybe I should consider becoming a lesbian. At least then I could have all the sex I wanted, and be sure I would remain a virgin.

I was in a funk the rest of the weekend, but at least Ralph never came by or called me again. On Monday, I was relieved to find that Ralph had dropped the class. At least that much was good, he was one I never wanted to meet again. It was Wednesday when I heard a voice softly ask if they could join me. “Steve, yes please. Have a seat, it is nice to see you again.” He sat next to me, and I leaned over and touched his face, then lightly kissed his cheek.

In the last few months we had resumed a tentative friendship. He was actually dating a nice girl, and she thankfully was not the jealous type. We even met at the Student U for lunch sometimes, and once when he was refilling our drinks I asked her how she was dealing with his “urges”.

“Oh, we get along there just fine. We are both highly sexed, so we complement each other. And Di, I know all about your relationship with Steve. Do you know, he still feels bad about it? In fact, when we were first dating I had to take him in hand for everything. In some ways you made him the perfect and perfectly frustrating boyfriend. He was so gentle, and did nothing without prompting. But sometimes I wanted more initiative and less prompting, and literally had to grab his hand and shove it up my skirt the first time!”

We both giggled, and right before he returned I whispered that I never really had a problem with his hand up there, I was just not wanting something up there at the time. Lisa and I occasionally talked when waiting for him, and she was amazed that I was still a virgin at 22. And seemed to understand that I was certainly not a prude or anything, I just wanted to be sure the first guy was the right one.

He sat next to me and soon I was telling him about Ralph. “I never did like that guy much Di. You could not see it, but it was like he was showing off a trophy wife when he was with you. ‘Look at me, a middle aged over weight guy with a hot young girl.’ And I imagine you sent him home frustrated several times?”

I laughed. “Oh, probably worse than with you. He was just barely to the point of heading towards second base actually.”

“What, over 2 months and he did not even get to your boobs yet? What, are you regressing Di?”

I laughed. “No, kinda the same actually, just had a bit of a feeling is all. Ralph rarely called in the early evening, other than a few times we always went out after class. And I never went to his house, not even once. And after the disaster of Cliff, I just decided to try and take things slower this year.”

I pulled myself against him and gave him a big hug, then kissed his cheek again. “Steve, we broke up because you got to be a pest, but at least you always respected me and always accepted a no as a no. You are a great guy, and I’m glad you are happy. And so much better than Cliff, who thought no actually meant yes.”

At this time Lisa showed up with a friend, and she exclaimed “What, snogging up with my boyfriend, is it? Should I leave so you two could get a room?” Thankfully I could hear the laughter in her voice, and I knew she would never go psycho on me like Molly. “No, we don’t need a room. But you never know, I may have him drag me to the dugout someday for a little kissing if my dry spell lasts much longer. Or maybe just crawl in his lap, Stevie here always gave great cuddle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.