Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Once in the room we were quickly laying on the bed kissing, and our clothes were soon off. I held him in my hand and sucked on his tongue as I stroked him in my hand. He was so hard he was throbbing, and I was madly in lust.

I sighed into his mouth, and told him I wanted to do something special for him. I went and got the hand cream, and laid on my back. I asked him for his hand, then squirted some into it then asked him to spread it on my breasts. He did so, and was covering all of them, so my entire tit was smooth and slippery. I giggled, and put some in my hand and reached for his cock, adding some there also.

“Aaron, you know about my ex. The last time we were together we tried this, it was my first time and we really liked it. But then later that night he tried to force me and ruined that night. I want to try again, with you.” I used my hands to guide him to straddle my belly, then to scoot him up until I felt his balls laying on my upper chest. “I want this, I want you to fuck my titties. I want you to fuck them, and look down into my face. Have you ever done this before?” When he said no, I raised my eyebrow. “Then this is my first experience for you. Make love to my breasts, and enjoy this gift of mine for you. And do not bother trying to hold back, this is entirely for you.”

I wrapped my breasts around Aaron’s hard cock, and slid my fingers over the top so the tips interlocked. And without any need for urging he started to slide back and forth between them. And this time it felt really good. He told me how amazing that felt, and how how beautiful I was. He started pumping between my tits faster, saying he had always wanted to try it but never had. And it felt absolutely amazing.

Finally he was moaning, and I was encouraging him to go ahead and cum. And as before I lifted my chin, and he exploded! Under my chin, his first squirt was so hard it sprayed, I even felt some strike my ear! And neck, and chest, I was amazed at how much he seemed to pump out.

He bent down to kiss me, and I felt completely free! This was even better than with Cliff, and I held him to me, Aaron did not even seem to mind that his cum was covering both of our chests. Finally we parted, and I suggested we go take a shower.

More fun, and after he gave me an orgasm with his fingers as I leaned against the wall we dried each other off and slipped back into bed. But as we left the bathroom I felt his speedos on the towel rail and grabbed them. I handed them to him and he chuckled and slipped into them and laid on top of me. I wrapped myself around him, arms and legs as he settled back between my thighs and started to grind against me.

This time as he was pumping against my pussy I decided to try some of the things I had read in stories online. I kept my thighs down, but hooked my calves over his, stroking the back of my calves against his. And that did feel nice. Then I spread my legs apart even wider, and moved them up so my ankles were sliding up and down along the back of his thighs. This was also very nice, and it was like he was grinding a little bit lower against my pussy, as this had changed the angle at which my pussy was tilted against him.

I moved my knees up, so they were resting against his hips. I squeezed them against his hips, my ankles moving so they were resting against his thighs, and this also felt nice. So as I was feeling my passion rising, I slowly moved my knees up and down, each time changing the way and where my feet and legs were resting on him.

And my hands were doing the same thing. Sometimes moving down to grasp his ass and encourage him to grind me harder. Then resting on his hips, or waist. Then moving up and down his back, sometimes massaging, other times with my fingernails lightly scratching. And he seemed to love them all, especially my fingernails.

And sometimes he was kissing my neck as I moaned under him, others we had our mouths locked together, or I would kiss and chew on his neck. At one time when my knees were locked around his hips and squeezing tight, I could feel I was getting closer. He kissed my neck and I rocked my hips, grinding my pussy back against his cock. And just as it felt he was going to start kissing up again I reached down and grasped his head in my hands and pushed down. He knew what I wanted and lifted up again, and kissed lower.

His cock was grinding my pussy wonderfully and I was getting so close when I gasped and moaned out his name. He had taken my left nipple in his mouth and was sucking on it. I was so fucking close, and his mouth opened wide and sucked in what felt like half of my breast, the pressure and his tongue linking it right to my clit.

“Oh god, oh Aaron, I’m gonna cum, you’re gonna make me cum baby. Kiss me lover, I’m gonna cum!”

And I had barely finished whispering this when his lips mashed into mine, and I did cum! Oh fuck it was strong! And long! My hips would not stay still, and a few minutes later I was almost there again and told him so. And like before I felt him moaning and he groaned he was cumming just as I felt his cock throbbing against my clit. And this was enough for me to cum one more time shortly afterwards.

He collapsed on top of me and we shared kisses, my hands moving all over his back. Oh fuck I felt good! Finally I felt him raise his head up from my neck and shoulder, and I knew he was looking down into my face. I reached up and caressed his with my right hand, then rested it on his cheek. I licked my lips, then swallowed, my throat feeling dry after our love making and the emotions I was feeling.

“Aaron, I need to say this. Please take it in the matter I intend, please. From now on, for the rest of my life I am going to consider you my first lover. Even if we only had this single weekend, you have shown me love and passion nobody ever has before. You loved me and it was shared. Not just one loving the other, but both of us loving each other at once. Thank you for letting me keep my promise to myself and allowing me to leave as a virgin, but know I am a virgin forever changed. Now for the first time I really understand what making love is really about.”

I squeezed him with my thighs, then rocked my pussy against him. “It is not about this, although it is wonderful and amazing. It is about 2 people together, so close they are almost a single body and soul sharing each other together. Oh god, I’m babbling, can you understand?”

“Dianne Wong, you should know I love you, and will always love you. I think we are not meant to be lovers, but I also feel a special connection with you that I think will be with me forever. I can never again imagine a life where you are not in it, even if it is just calling every few months or only exchanging Christmas cards once a year. But I know that someday somebody truly deserving of your love is going to be where I am now, and your bodies really will be as one. And your souls also.”

“And you Aaron. Now kiss me and go clean up, we still have some more kissing and cuddling to do.”

And he did just that, and I peed one more time before sleep arrived. Then I realized why Aaron insisted on wearing shorts or speedos when he slept with me. This time he had put on regular jockey briefs when he came back to bed. And I woke up some time in the night and he was once again laying on top of me, and humping his cock against my pussy. It took several minutes to come fully awake, I was savoring the half awake feeling as he was grinding himself against him. And by the sounds he was making he was half asleep also.

Neither of us got close enough to have an orgasm, but it felt lovely and he was resting against me as we both fell asleep again.

My phone went off at just after 6, and I kissed the man just starting to wake up in bed next to me, and headed into the shower. He joined me a few minutes later, and we washed each other, hands caressing every inch of each other’s skin. I even shivered lightly when he knelt down and lifted one of my feet and gently washed each toe individually.

Finally we were both clean, and once we were dried off I took his hand and felt my way to the small table and chair near the TV. I pushed him down into the chair, then felt my watch. Just after 7. I knelt at his feet, spreading his legs and slipping my body closer and bending my face up towards him. Thankfully he knew what I wanted and kissed me. And while I had been planning on sucking his cock, as we kissed I felt his cock against my breasts, and had a new idea.

“Di, is this what you want to do?”

“Aaron, I told Jean last night I had to get my protein before we left this morning. And I am going to get it right now.” And after giving him another kiss I lowered my head and took him into my mouth.

I was aiming to make this another one of my fast and intense blowjobs, but I then had another idea. After a few minutes and knowing he was now slick with my saliva I pulled back. And moving my back upright I used my hands to bring him between my breasts. Wrapping them around his shaft I started to move my hips and waist up and down, this time fucking him with my breasts. He bent forward and kissed me as I did, enjoying the feeling of me fucking him with my breasts, as opposed to having him fuck my breasts. This time I was the one in control, and it was a lot more work but I would alternate what I was doing, and he seemed to appreciate it all. Long slow movements, short fast ones. Kissing him as I fucked his cock with my tits, moaning how good he felt there in between my breasts.

He was starting to moan more and more, and I knew he was getting close. I felt his cock get harder, and I whispered “Aaron, before you cum tell me. I want you to pull back, and put your dick in my mouth. Put your dick in my mouth and hold my head in your hands and fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth and cum in my mouth. Pull back so your dick is just inside my lips, I want it to cover my tongue so I can taste every drop of your cum. I want to be able to taste your cum on my way home, and remember this weekend for as long as I...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.