Dire Wolf and Fang - Cover

Dire Wolf and Fang

Copyright© 2019 by Mushroom

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the origin story of Dire Wolf and Fang. The story of a girl that becomes blind, then later on the Night of Madness discovers she has gained extraordinary powers, and then finds she is actually able to find love.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Body Swap   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Soon we were back at the motel, and we exchanged sexual favors with each other once again, and like the day before my climax was spectacular. We were cuddling afterwards, my head on his chest and my fingers toying with his nipple as we talked and occasionally exchanged kisses. I even asked him that if he ever told his girlfriend in Boston about me, to thank her for me for training him in being such a considerate and tender lover.

“She would actually enjoy that. In fact, when I told her about what happened after Christmas she wanted to come down here and as she said ‘rip her heart out through her cunt and shove it up her ass’. In some ways, she was even more upset over that then I was.”

“I can understand that, trust me. If we care for somebody, we can take hurts to them even more strongly than if they were actually made against us. I was hurt when my old friends started talking about me after my accident, saying I was freaky and my eyes ugly. But Jean took it personally. She tore them all up, and shunned them forever after that. It took me to talk to one of them before they reconciled, and are all good friends again. But the others, she never talked kindly about them again.”

He cleared his throat, and softly asked “Di, can I see? If not, I understand.”

I looked at his face and smiled. “Sure, I mostly keep the glasses on to avoid bothering others, I am not bothered by it obviously. Here, take a look.” And I took off my glasses and set them on the nightstand. I looked up into his eyes for about 2 minutes, and was sure he had gotten a good look. “Your eyes are lovely Di. I can see they are a very dark expressive brown, and I love the way they turn at the corners.” He then spent a minute or so kissing those corners, and I melted against him. “I can even see they very faint scars from the glass on your eyelids and around the socket, but it is not bad at all.”

“Well, it was years ago. I was told I had angry red scars for months afterwards, and it took a while for the eyes to return to something close to normal. I keep the glasses on because it is natural instinct to look into a person’s eyes. And some are still bothered by the scars and that seam inside my eye. But it does not bother me in the least, it’s just who I am. I wear them for others, mostly in public. I never wear them at home, my roommate and her boyfriend have no problem looking at my eyes.”

“Well, feel free to leave them off around me. But I can understand your wanting to wear them to comfort others. But you are very good at hiding your blindness.”

“Oh, I don’t hide it Aaron. I simply try to live my life as I want. Being blind no more identifies me than being Chinese does, or being short, or having small boobs. I simply do not advertise my condition is all. When we met all you saw was I hope a hot Asian girl sunbathing and reading.” I heard him go “Uh-huh” as I said that so I squeezed him. “And that is all I was. Now the book I was reading happened to be a commercial one, so it had a regular cover. If it has been one from one of the transcription companies it would have had a more plain cover, because those are done for our benefit and not profit. As you saw when I went to the bathroom I used my cane. But sitting there, why? I was not going anywhere, so why have it out?”

I took a breath. “As you know, I do a lot of things other people do. I dance, I even roller skate and jog on occasion on closed tracks with a guide. I do many things. I would love to drive someday, so I had the freedom to go where I want, when I want. But I can’t, so why obsess over it? Maybe someday we will have self-driving cars so I can experience that, but who knows? And do not feel bad, quite often people are surprised simply because I do not advertise my condition. I also do not hide from it. I simply accept it. I think part of that may be the hidden Buddhist in me, that has in past lives learned to accept the human condition and deal with it the best I can.”

“Good attitude. And you do it very well.” We talked for a bit longer, and sometime we both nodded off. I woke up with the phone ringing, and it was Jean. They said they would come over in an hour so we could go out to dinner. I giggled, and said they could come over now, I was in Aaron’s room. I said I would grab a shower here, and come down in about a half hour so she could help me get ready. She agreed and she said to come down in an hour, she would get Tim to go first and have him wait downstairs as we got ready.

“So you have her help get ready for dates?”

I giggled, and squeezed him. “Well, in some ways she really loves it. She likes to pretend I am her grown up Barbie doll, and she loves dressing me up. As you saw last night, the more outrageous the better. And she also handles my makeup. That is one thing I have never been able to really do, other than a touch of blush and lipstick. I have all my clothes laid out in my closet, so I can arrange outfits I like. But she often takes charge and puts me in outfits I had never thought of before. And I am told you liked it last night.”

“Di, I about lost my mind last night, I have to admit. Almost all night long I was seeing your nipples poke through that shirt, and all I wanted to do was take them in my mouth. And I had a feeling you were enjoying being with me, because I quite often saw them grow harder when I said something, or when we were dancing.”

I nodded. “Yea, that is what she told me. I think she did it on purpose, so you could see my interest was returned. And it did feel a bit wicked.”

He told me that for dinner he wanted to take us to a steakhouse, and “business casual” would be good enough. I called Jean and let her know that, then after another kiss I headed into the bathroom. I had to make do with the motel soap, and thankfully my hair was still clean so I threw on a shower cap and washed everything else. I threw on my shorts and shirt and tucked my bikini in one shoe as I tucked the socks in the other. Then with a final kiss I opened my cane and headed downstairs.

I got to the room just as Tim was putting on his shoes he said when I came in. “Oh darn!” I said. “I was hoping to catch you walking around the room naked!” We all laughed at that, and he gave Jean a kiss and kissed my cheek as he headed downstairs. Jean was just finishing her shower so I stripped down and went ahead and put on clean panties and a bra. Feeling a bit naughty, I slipped into my push-up bra. Jean came out and said “Nice choice!” It did not make me look huge, but it did give the appearance I was a full C cup I was told. I was feeling through the outfits I brought (Jean and I each brought 5 of them which we packed together in a hanging bag), and she shooed me out. Then stepped out and handed me a hanger. I did not recognize this one, it was more like a shift than a standard dress.

“Jean, where did this come from?”

“I saw it while we were at the pier today. It’s cherry red, put it on.” So I did so, and it felt just a tad tight, as in enough to cling all over but not be skin tight. It fell to half way to my knees, and it had almost a turtle neck. I could hear her walk around me. “Can I pick them, or can I pick them! Just tight enough to accent your lovely figure, but not so tight that your unmentionables are visible through it.”

She took my hand and had me sit down, and she started to do my hair. She braided it, then tucked it into a bun. Then she placed something in my hands and said “Be careful, it’s delicate.” It was a hair-clip, and had a flower about 3 inches across. “It’s red, not sure what kind of flower it is. I got this, and it is the same shade as the dress.” She then put it in my hair, right behind my left ear. “There, perfect. Right ear means you are single in Hawaii, left ear is taken.”

“But I am single Jean.”

“Not this weekend you are not, you’re with Aaron. If you want to wear this back home I will put it in your right ear, but not this weekend.” I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she then did my makeup. She said she was wearing black slacks and a matching blouse.

When we met the guys by the pool, they both said they looked great. And I cuddled in the back with Aaron on the drive there. The meal was very good, and we all agreed a walk along the beach in the moonlight would be a good idea. There was a lot of partying going on, and they all laughed as one of the clubs on the beach was having a wet t-shirt contest, and was pouring beer on the chest of the girls competing. Jean embarrassed the guys as she described each of the girls that competed, going over their breast sizes, how big their areola were, and how far their nipples poked out.

Finally we headed back to the hotel, and Aaron got a call. It was apparently Toby, and he said he was spending the night out and would be back tomorrow afternoon. When we got back Jean asked me to go to the room for her for a few minutes, so Aaron and Tim said they would order us some drinks and wait for us by the pool.

When we were in the room, Jean asked me if I was going to spend the night with Aaron, and I said I was. “Girl, just be careful, OK? And if there is any problem scream and get out of there, we will be there as soon as we can.”

“Thanks sweetie, but I really have a good feeling about him. In a way it is sad, if we lived closer to each other I actually think in a few months I could even give my fabled virginity to him.”

“Wow, that is serious. But whatever you decide, so long as it is your decision I support it.”

I was going through my suitcase, pulling out some more underwear, shorts and a blouse, and my bikini and putting them in my beach bag. I then asked Jean to get me one of the bottles of shampoo. “I can handle the motel conditioner, but not their shampoo. It smells nasty.” She laughed and handed me one of them and I dropped it in also. Then she told me to have fun and walked me back downstairs.

They guys had our drinks ready, a Margarita (no salt) for me, and a 7 and 7 for Jean. Then we chatted and flirted for about an hour (and another drink) before we headed to our rooms. And once there, Aaron and I were all over each other. We were soon on the bed, and my new dress and bra were set on the other bed as I was pulling off his shirt and licking his nipples. Aaron was moaning through this, and when I started to open his buckle he asked me to wait. He gently removed the last of my clothes, then asked me to scoot up into the bed. I did so as he finished getting undressed. Soon I felt him climbing into the bed, and he climbed on top of me.

“Di, do you trust me?” I said that I did, as I felt him lie down on top of me. I felt his body against mine, and it felt lovely. But I also felt a bit vulnerable. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his back, coming to rest on his bottom. And I realized he was wearing something still. I felt them, they were nylon, and thin. And small. “I’m wearing Speedos still. This is something else my girlfriend from back home showed me.”

Oh god. My arms moved up and wrapped around his neck, and I felt my knees pull up and squeeze his hips. His cock was pressed up tight against my pussy, and it felt amazing! Even better than the times I ground myself against a guy’s thigh, like with Freddy and a few others.

I was kissing him deeply, and felt his body moving against me. His chest against my breasts, his belly against mine, his outer thighs rubbing against my inner thighs. Oh my goodness, this must be like what fucking feels like, but without the penetration. He was pressing just perfectly against me, and soon I was moaning into his kisses, and my hips were rocking back against him.

It was much slower, but as we continued I could feel myself getting closer and closer. And my hands were everywhere. Sometimes reaching down to squeeze his ass and pull him tighter against me, urging him to pump faster or slower. Other times I was actually clawing at his back as a particularly strong wave of passion ran through my body. This was by far the best experience I had ever had! And only the thin nylon of his swimwear was preventing his cock from sliding inside of me and actually fucking my pussy.

I had to break the kiss, I was finding it harder and harder to get enough air into my lungs. And I was constantly telling him how good it felt, that I wanted him to keep fucking me and to never stop fucking me. Then my back arched, moved my hands up behind his shoulders and I know my nails were digging in as I lunged my lips up against his and came!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.