Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Standing up in the tub, Billy allowed his mother to soap his body.

Joan sat in the water, smearing soap about his body from the waist down. She found it exciting to feel his cock and balls soapy and slippery. Her eyes glowed with pleasure, and she was washing her son’s body as if he were a helpless baby. She took erotic pleasure in the simple chore.

She had him covered with soap, sitting back and looking at him. Her tits jutted up from, the water as she rested her head on the rim of the tub. Billy had to straddle his mother’s legs since she was stretched out.

When Billy stared to step from the tub, she asked, her voice husky: “Where are you going?”

“I gotta piss, Mom,” he replied.

“Here,” she said, cupping her tits and squeezing them together. “Piss right here.

Billy looked at her. “On your tits, Mom?”

“Why not?”

“I’m willing if you are,” Billy replied.

“Just a minute,” she said, splashing water over him, washing away the soap. “I want to see it all, watch you piss on my tits.” Again she lay back, cupping her tits and smashing them together, her nipples barely touching each other. Her eyes gleamed with a wild light, staring at the tip of his cock. A shiver shot through her body, a shiver of anticipation.

“Do it now, baby,” she whispered, offering her tits to him. “Piss on my tits now.” Billy, without taking hold of his cock, arched his hips forward. Golden piss began to come from the piss hole, slowly at first. It dribbled to his mother’s stomach, then came stronger and up her body to her tits. Joan pressed her tits together as the piss began splashing onto them.

“Oooo, so hot,” she mewled. “It feels so hot

and ... oh, Billy, I like it!” The golden stream of piss splashed about her tits. She turned them loose, then squeezed one tit with both hands, making her stiff nipple thrust up and out. Billy now took hold of his cock and aimed it, pissing onto his mother’s nipple. Joan, making soft whimpering sounds of perverse pleasure, squeezed her other tit.

“Now this one,” she said. “Piss on this titty, too! Oooo, it’s so hot and nice! Piss on me, baby! Piss on mother’s titties! Piss all over my fucking tits! I love it, I just love it!” She writhed her hips beneath the water, her cunt turning juicy, her clit knotted again.

“You might make me come, honey,” she murmured. “I just might come this way.” Her eyes focused on his cock, watching the golden piss spew from it. “Piss on me, baby! Ohhhh, piss on mother’s titties! So good ... so wet ... so hot!” Billy was grinning with pleasure as he sprayed his mother’s tits with piss. He swung his cock from one tit to the other. Joan’s ass twisted under the water as she felt orgasm coming on. She rolled, her eyes about, her lovely face dreamy with ecstasy. She lifted a hand into the stream of piss, moving it upward until she cupped the head of his cock. Piss spurted from the sides of her hand, dripping down to her body. Shoving his hand off his cock, she grasped it in her own fingers, moving them back and forth on his prick as he pissed. This caused Billy’s cock to squirt, then stop, and squirt again. She giggled like a naughty child, then suddenly lifted his cock.

“Mother!” Billy gasped.

Joan giggled as she felt hot piss splash into her face, then she moved his cock back toward her tits. Piss drenched her cheeks, and she moved her tongue out to lick at her lips. The taste of her son’s piss surprised her. She liked it.

“Mmmmm, you taste good,” she said. “Your piss tastes good, Billy.”

“Mother, you shouldn’t do...” But she stopped him by pulling his pissing cock back toward her face. Billy watched piss splash against his mother’s tightly clamped lips, then they patted slowly. Joan clenched her teeth as she made her son piss against them. Piss sprayed between her teeth and into her mouth. With a squeal, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, aiming his cock so he pissed right into it. Her tongue snaked out, tasting hot piss. Her mouth filled with piss and overflowed. Her eyes were closed, but her expression was lewd and dreamy.

Billy dripped to a halt, and Joan sat up, still holding the base of his cock. She closed her lips about the cock head just as her son sent a final squirt of piss. She moaned as her tongue flapped at his piss hole, swallowing that final squirt of piss.

“Mmmmm, I bet Doctor Nancy wouldn’t do that for you,” she said softly. “That’s something she won’t do, but I will.”

“You’re jealous, Mom,” Billy laughed.

“No, not really,” she said, nuzzling at his crotch. “I just want something between us she won’t do, that’s all.” She kissed his cock, then got out of the tub, dripping water on the floor.

“Now I have to piss,” she said in a low voice. Instead of sitting on the toilet, she climbed on the rim, squatting precariously. Holding her knees apart, she moved a hand to her pussy, parting the lips of her cunt. Billy stood in the tub, watching, his eyes glazed as he saw his mother’s pussy, the pink wetness of it.

Golden piss streamed from Joan’s cunt.

It went over the rim of the toilet to splash on the floor. Again her face turned dreamy with perverse delight. She had no idea how exciting it would be to let her son watch her piss, but it was. It was almost as exciting as feeling him piss on her tits.

Opening her eyes, she saw her son watching hotly. She grinned at him. “You like it, honey? You like seeing me piss?” Billy nodded, excited to see the golden piss streaming from her cunt. Joan pulled upward on her pussy sending the stream arcing outward. Billy got out of the tub now, his eyes glassy as he watched his mother piss.

Joan gave a choking sob of delight when her son moved in front of her. He stepped closer, feeling his mother’s piss on his feet. He bent his knees a little, and stepped into the stream. His mother’s piss splashed and burned up his legs to his cock and balls. Immediately his cock stiffened again as the hot piss sprayed it.

“Oooooo, you like it, Billy?” Joan purred. “You like the hot feel of mother’s piss on your cock?”

“I’m getting hard, Mom,” he groaned.

“You sure are!” she said happily.

Joan began to cut the stream on and off, giggling. Billy shoved his hand to her cunt, letting his mother piss into his palm. Joan held his wrist, the brought it up and rubbed it about her face, cooing. She licked at his hand, then pushed it to her pussy again. She rubbed his palm against her cunt, smearing it with piss and cunt juices, and once more brought it to her lips to lick.

No longer pissing, she slipped her feet off the toilet, sitting on it, pulling her son’s hard, piss wet cock to her mouth. She sucked his prick deep, moaning as the taste of her piss burned across her tongue. She writhed her lips about the base of his cock, and suddenly her eyes popped open in surprise.

Billy was coming, filling her mouth, almost choking her with the great gushes of thick cock cream. She gave a wail of pleasure and sucked at his jizz-squirting cock hungrily, draining his young balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.