Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lying in bed, wrapped about her son, Joan thought she couldn’t be happier.

Billy slept with his lips near one of her nipples, his breath feeling good on it. She caressed his back, running her hand down his back to cup one of his young ass cheeks. Billy’s arm rested on her waist, and she moved it gently, so as not to awaken him, until she had his hand between her thighs. Cupping his fingers about her cunt, she pressed her thighs tight to keep his hand there. Looking down his body, she studied his young cock and balls. She wondered if it would be better when he had hair about those precious balls, at the base of his cock. With a little grin, she found she wished he would stay as young as he was, never have hair on his cock and balls.

She began to fondle her son, playing with his cock and balls gently, softly. Billy stirred in sleep, turning onto his stomach, his hand slipping from her cunt. Joan moved slowly until she was sitting up. She looked at her son, her eyes going up and down his nakedness. His ass was so small and young, it made her shiver with pleasure. Giggling softly, she felt the slight soreness of her asshole. But it was a good feeling, that soreness. She decided she enjoyed the feel of her son’s hard cock in her asshole. She wasn’t sure if she would like a bigger cock there, though. But that didn’t matter. Joan had no intention of ever taking any cock into her asshole except her son’s. She really wasn’t interested in another cock at all.

Leaning down, she lightly pressed her lips to his ass, kissin it tenderly. Smiling, she stroked his ass cheeks with bath hands, touching him in feathery lightness. Curiously, she parted the checks of his ass, peering at the pucker of his asshole. Just below, she could see his sweet balls. The urge to kiss his ass came over her, and she leaned down, brushing her warm lips about the cheeks of her son’s ass. Using the tip of her tongue, she lightly licked from ass cheek to ass check. He was slightly sweaty, adding to her pleasure. She lapped at the back of his smooth, hairless thighs, then up them to his ass again. Opening her lips wide, she pressed them to his ass cheek, sucking gently. Billy stirred, but didn’t wake up.

Lifting her face a few inches, she watched his asshole, running her tongue about her lips. Again, curiously, she darted her tongue out and licked lightly along the crack of her son’s ass. Shoving her tongue out as far as she could, she very lightly ran it from his balls and up into the crack of his ass. She tasted his asshole with the tip of her tongue. With her lips and tongue on his asshole, she gently squeezed his ass checks against her face. Her cunt began to burn, getting wet, her clit swelling.

Joan no longer was careful. The taste of his hot asshole on the tip of her tongue sent rippling pleasure through her. She pressed her tongue at his tight asshole, trying to penetrate it. Billy moaned, still asleep, and clenched the cheeks of his ass together. The heat of them against her cheeks sent a hot sensation through Joan. She parted ‘her son’s ass cheeks carefully, working her tongue about his asshole. She kissed his asshole, then pressed her lips around it, suck- ing on his ass. She felt Billy’s asshole pucker, tighten, then relax.

“Ohhhh, Mom!” she heard him whisper.

“You’re awake?” she said, her face still in his ass.

“Who could sleep when someone’s licking their ass?” he moaned.

“You like it, darling?”

“Oh, yes, Mom!” Billy said, lifting his ass up. “I sure do like it.”

“Mmmmm, sweet,” Joan gasped, flicking her tongue at his asshole when he arched it into her face. Slipping a hand underneath him, she clutched his cock, jacking it.

Billy moaned in pleasure as his mother jacked on his cock, swirling her tongue about his asshole. He drew his knees under his body, sending his ass up and into his mother’s face. Joan giggled with delight, kissing hotly at his tight asshole, swirling her tongue wickedly. She licked at his dangling balls, then up to his asshole again.

“Suck my asshole, Mom!” Billy groaned, pressing his ass into his mother’s mouth. “Suck my asshole. Lick it, Mom. You’re making my cock get hard!”

“Mmmmmmm, I sure am!” she mumbled, dipping her face to lick his dangling balls. She opened her mouth and took his balls inside, sucking gently, then letting them drop and tonguing upward to his asshole once again. She stiffened her tongue, pressing it tightly at his asshole.

“Ooooo, yes, Mom!” Billy groaned. “Stick your tongue up my ass! Oh, yes ... shave your tongue up my asshole Mom?” Cooing with delight, Joan pressed the tip of her tongue hard at the tightness. It slipped up her son’s ass, and Billy grunted, ramming his ass into his mother’s face. Joan began to dart her tongue back and forth, fucking into her son’s asshole, her cunt bubbling with hunger. She jerked on his cock with a tight fist, tongue fucking him in his asshole, moaning softly as her passion swelled deep inside her twinkling cunt. She felt his balls on her chin, adding to the perversity of her ecstasy. Bringing her other hand up, she rubbed his precious balls about her chin, tongue-fucking him in his asshole, jacking his cock with the other hand.

Billy wiggled his ass, grunting in ecstasy. He writhed and twisted his ass into his mother’s face, bringing gurgles of delight from her. Her tongue fucked in and out of his asshole, and it tightened and flexed around her tongue. She felt his cock swell and throb, his balls hot on her chin. She pumped her fist faster on his prick.

“Mom, you’ll make me come!” Billy moaned. “Oh, your tongue up my asshole ... jacking me off! You’re gonna make me come so fucking much!”

Joan fucked her tongue in and out of his asshole, her fist squeezing his cock. She jacked him swiftly, breathing heavily as she tongue-fucked him up the asshole. When she felt her son couldn’t stand much more, knowing he would squirt jism across the bed at any time, she yanked her tongue out of his ass, twisting onto her back, and shoved her head between his thighs, her mouth quickly taking his cock into it.

“Ohhhh, Mom!” Billy gasped, and he began to fuck his cock up and down, pounding it into his mother’s sucking mouth. Joan gripped his flexing ass checks, her head still, letting her son fuck her mouth as brutally as he wanted. His balls danced up and down on her chin, his cock fucking into her throat.

“I’m gonna fuck your mouth, Mom!” Billy yelped. “I’m gonna fuck you in your cocksucking mouth! I’m gonna come in your fucking mouth, Mom!” Joan whimpered and gurgled as he fucked up and down, his cock blistering her tight, wet lips. She clung to his bouncing ass tight fingers. His cock swelled and throbbed, stretching her lips deliciously, sliding across her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She bent her knees, writhing her ass on the mattress, her cunt boiling. She opened her legs, then squeezed them tight, creating pressure on her inflamed clit.

“I’m gonna come, Mom!” Billy yelled, fucking her mouth faster and faster. “I’m gonna come in your cock-sucking mouth!” Joan whimpered with hunger, keeping her lips tight. She squeezed her eyes closed, and gurgled wetly as the first gush of creamy, sweet cum juice spurted from his cock. She closed her throat, letting her mouth fill with the most precious juices in the world. Squirt after squirt flooded her mouth until it was full. Still, she clung to his cock until she felt him lift free.

Then Joan swallowed her son’s cum juice.

But his cock was still hard above her face.

With a lewd gurgle, she shoved her son from her face, making him sprawl on his back. His cock jutted up beautifully as she scrambled about until she squatted over his cock. She pressed the cock head to her boiling cunt.

“Now you’re going to get fucked, you little hard-cocked shit head,” she said.

Billy thrust his cock up as his mother plunged her fiery cunt down. The moist slap seemed loud in the room, making them both giggle.

“Be still,” she hissed. “You just let mother do all the work this time. I’m going to fuck your little cock off, baby. Mother’s cunt is going to melt the skin on your sweet cock!” She began to bounce up and down swiftly, gurgling in pleasure, fucking her cunt on his prick. Her tits danced lewdly as she clutched her knees, fucking up and down.

“Fuck me, Mom!” he shouted, shoving his hands to her bouncing ass. “Ride my cock with your wet, hot, hairy cunt!”

“That’s what I’m doing!” she gasped, clutching her dancing tits with both hands, squeezing them, her hips jerking up and down, back and forth, fucking her pussy on his throbbing cock. “Mother is going to fuck the piss out of your hard cock!” Billy gazed at his mother’s cunt fucking up and down his prick. Each time she lifted, the fuck juices left on the cock shaft gleamed wetly. It thrilled him to see the hairy cunt lips bang onto the hairless base of his cock. He cupped the cheeks of her ass, but didn’t hinder her movements. Joan slammed down onto his cock, grinding her cunt in tight, wet circles, mewling with the ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.