Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doctor Nancy opened the office door.

Joan jumped.

She had still been sitting with her skirt around her waist, legs wide open. She clamped her legs together and jerked her skirt down guiltily.

But Doctor Nancy had seen, and she grinned at Joan. Billy slipped from behind Doctor Nancy and glanced at the pretty girl behind the desk. He had not seen his mother’s exposure.

Joan, with her face burning with embarrass- ment, noticed a wink pass between Doctor Nancy and the pretty receptionist. There was something strange going on here.

Getting to her feet, she smoothed her pink skirt over her hips and thighs. The girl behind the desk had flashed her cunt quickly at Joan.

“Everything is fine with Billy,” Doctor Nancy said as she walked to Joan. “He’s an excellent specimen. Healthy as a horse.”

“That’s good to hear,” Joan replied, struggling to keep her voice normal.

“Still, I’d like to see him every week for a while,” Doctor Nancy said.

“But if he’s okay...

“I’m still checking certain reflexes,” Doctor Nancy said, close to Joan. “I’m sure you understand.” She placed her hand on Joan’s ass, slowly stroking it. “Besides, it’s a real pleasure to find a boy so healthy.” Doctor Nancy’s hand slipped off Joan’s arm, resting on her hip. Joan felt a warm heat on her face when the doctor stroked her hips, and then, with a soft laugh, patted Joan’s ass. It was part pat and part caress.

“There isn’t any reason you have to come along every time,” Doctor Nancy said softly. Then she looked at her receptionist “That is, if you don’t want to.”

“I don’t mind,” Joan said. She glanced under the table where the pretty girl sat, seeing the hair of her pussy. Billy, near the exit door was looking at the girl, too, his eyes huge and hot. “Your ... she’s nice, and we always have a good ... Visit.”

“Wonderful,” Doctor Nancy said. “Gail is so good with mothers who have to wait so long. Her hand was still on Joan’s ass, and it moved again, feeling softly, gently. Joan glanced at her son to see if he was noticing. His eyes remained on the girl at the desk.

“When should I bring Billy back?” Joan asked, aware of the huskiness of her own voice.

“Anytime,” Doctor Nancy said. “You don’t need to make any appointments.” Joan gasped.

Doctor Nancy had squeezed the cheek of her ass.

In the car on the way home, Joan thought about what was happening. Not only did Gail, the pretty receptionist, seem to be after her ass, but she was quite sure Doctor Nancy wanted it, too. She wasn’t sure how she felt about this, except she knew there was an anxious burning between her thighs.

Billy, squirming in the seat, seemed excited. She looked at him, her eyes going to the front of his pants. “What’s wrong with you, darling? Why can’t you sit still?”

“Mom, I gotta tell you,” he said.

“About Doctor Nancy.” A tremor shot through Joan. “What about her?”

“She sucked me off,” Billy said bluntly.

“She sucked my cock off, Mom.”

“When?”

“The last time we were there, and today she had me fuck her, but in her ass.”

“Doctor Nancy had you fuck her in her ass?” Billy nodded, grinning. “She wanted me to peek at you and tell her what you did. You know, if you played with your pussy and all that.”

“I wonder why?” Joan said, frowning as she drove. Remembering the caressing hand of the doctor on her ass, the playful squeeze, she thought she knew what was happening, but wasn’t sure.

“Is it okay if I fuck her, Mom?” Joan looked thoughtful for a moment, “If she wants you to fuck her ass, do it. I won’t be jealous.”

“I just had to tell you, Mom,” Billy said, scooting across the seat and moving his hand beneath her pink skirt to feel her leg. “I don’t wanna do anything you’d dislike.” Joan placed her hand on top of her son’s, pulling it up her thigh and fucking his fingers between her legs. “That won’t make me mad, baby,” she said. “If Doctor Nancy wants it up the ass, give it to her.” Billy tilted his face up, kissing his mother’s neck. “You’re the best mother in the world.” Joan laughed, pleased. “Maybe so, but at least, I’m also the fuckingest mother in the world!” Laughing with her, Billy pressed his hand into his mother’s crotch. Her cunt was hot and felt good, even through the crotch of her panties.

“You like feeling of that cunt, don’t you, Billy?” she said in a soft voice.

“Oh, yes, Mom,” he gurgled, rubbing her pussy.

Joan slipped a hand from the steering wheel to his lap. “I hope you have enough hard-on for me.”

“I’ll always have a hard-on for you, Mom,” he replied, snuggling closer to her.

Joan managed to open her son’s pants. She lifted his cock free, delighted to find it half hard. She pumped her fist up and down, bringing his cock to full hardness. The throbbing of his prick sent her cunt into rippling pleasure against his palm.

“Inside my panties, baby,” she said huskily. “Feel me up inside my panties.” Billy worked his hand into his mother’s panties, feeling the soft pussy hair, then the moist cunt lips. Joan’s cunt lips were puffy and hot. He stroked her clit, trying to twist it. Joan whimpered softly, wiggling her ass on the seat. She drove very carefully, keeping her eyes on the road.

“Oh, Billy!” she crooned. “I can hardly wait to get home. I want your cock so badly!” Billy had shoved his other hand underneath his mother’s ass, making her sit on it. He wormed a finger past her panties and into her cunt, fucking it in and out as his other hand massaged her swollen clit.

Hardly realizing it, Joan pulled the car into an alley, braking near a pile of cardboard boxes. Turning the motor off, she twisted to face her son. Her pink skirt was high, his hands under it. She gazed with burning eyes at his cock, her fist puffing on his hard-on “It was up Doctor Nancy’s ass,” she whispered. “In her ass ... fucking her.” She squeezed his cock, making a bead of liquid form on his piss hole. She sucked in a deep breath, and without another word, dipped her face downward. Her tongue swept about the smooth cock head, licking away the beading juices. She inhaled a slight, yet somehow clean sexual odor on his cock.

Trying to visualize her son’s cock fucking in and out of Doctor Nancy’s asshole, Joan closed her lips about her son’s cock, sucking on it with light lips. The odor clung to him, making her senses reel as she gobbled his cock deep into her mouth.

Billy moaned and scooted his ass forward on the seat of the car, giving his mother room to suck his cock. Joan pressed her lips at the base, the smooth head of his cock pressing at the back of her throat. She made purring sounds as her tongue lapped at the hard, throbbing cock shaft. She wasn’t sure she could actually taste the skit of Doctor Nancy’s asshole or not, but her vivid imagination made her think she did.

Shifting on the seat of the car, Joan drew her knees beneath her body, arching her ass upward. Billy shoved a hand down his mother’s back as she sucked up and down on his cock. He drew her pink skirt up and over her pantied ass. While his mother sucked his cock, he caressed the lacy seat, then slipped his hand under the elastic at the waist. The smooth heat of his mother’s ass, excited him as much as her mouth was exciting his cock. He stroked her ass cheeks, slipping a finger along the hot ass crack.

Joan mewled and wiggled her uplifted ass.

“Mmmmmm, baby, baby,” she murmured, nuzzling his cock. “Your prick tastes so fucking good! Was it really up Doctor Nancy’s ass?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Ohhhh, wonderful? Stick your finger in my ass, Billy,” she purred, licking about his cock.

“If she can take it up the ass, so can your mother. Go ahead, honey, ram your finger up my asshole.” Billy pressed the tip of his middle finger against his mother’s tight asshole. Joan whimpered with the pressure, and swallowed his cock again, making hungry sounds. She relaxed the tightness of her asshole, and Billy’s finger slipped in. She felt her asshole stretching about his finger, feeling it go deeper. The sensation of a finger in her ass sent ripples of perverse pleasure flowing through her. She gripped his cock with tight, hot, wet lips, sucking greedily and waving her uplifted ass. While Billy fingerfucked her asshole. The unusual sensation felt good to her, and the more Billy flicked his finger up her asshole, the more she sucked at his cock. The throbbing heat of his prick between her lips and the dripping juices sent delicious explosions through her hairy cunt. With the orgasms twitching, it caused her whole to squeeze at his finger.

Billy didn’t have to be told his mother was coming, and coming time and again. He felt it on his finger, the faster she sucked up and down on his cock. Her mouth seemed hotter than ever before on his prick. She had gotten a hand underneath his ass, the other moving up and down his thigh as she sucked. Billy twisted and writhed beneath her face, grunting softly.

“Mom, you’re gonna get a mouthful,” he moaned, his balls drawing up tightly in his pants. “You’re gonna get a mouthful of cum juice!, “Mmmmmm,” she moaned, sucking frantically, her throat burning f6r the creamy sweetness of his young balls. Her tongue licked hungrily. She fucked her uplifted ass on his finger, her cunt convulsing in stronger waves of orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.