Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Once more in the waiting room, Joan found it difficult to look the pretty receptionist in the face.

As before, she was the only one waiting; all others had gone. Billy was with Doctor Nancy, and Joan found herself a little nervous. The girl smiled knowingly at her every time Joan glanced up. Joan had noticed the girl had kept her knees together while Billy was there, but now that her son was with the doctor, she began flashing herself at Joan.

At first, Joan tried to keep her eyes away, but found her interest growing strong. When she looked under the desk, the girl had slipped her skirt high, as she had that first time. The triangle of her cunt hair seemed to glisten, drawing Joan’s eyes. The girl traced a fingertip up and down her thighs, smiling wantonly at Joan.

Today, Joan wasn’t wearing jeans. She wore a blouse and pink skirt, with a slit along the left thigh. She crossed her legs, the slit falling away to reveal an expanse of creamy flesh. She wondered how the pretty girl at the desk could be so bold as to go without panties. Her short, white uniform skirt could, accidentally, expose something. But then, the girl didn’t seem to care if she did show her pussy. Joan wondered how many other women she had aroused in this fashion, how many other mothers she had seduced.

The pretty girl was gazing hungrily at Joan. As had happened before, Joan’s cunt was responding to those smouldering eyes, to the view of her succulent cunt. She felt a rippling sensation flow from her cunt, outward, along the inner surface of her thighs, up her flat stomach. The crotch of her lacy panties became moist, then very wet. Her own fingers started sliding the hem of her skirt over a thigh, guided by the sudden flare of passion and not bet mind.

“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve met,” the girl said in a throaty voice.

Joan hardly heard, The girl had parted her knees wide beneath the desk; and was unabashedly rubbing her fingertip along the lips of her hairy cunt, stroking her clit.

“Pull your skirt all the way up,” the girl whispered. “Show me what a pretty cunt you have.” Joan, feeling as if she were dreaming, slipped her skirt high, uncrossing her legs. The girl saw the lacy panties, and made a soft hissing sound. She thrust her finger into her cunt and openly finger-fucked herself, her eyes burning as Joan parted her own knees. The creamy flesh of Joan’s thighs above the nylons sent shivers of anticipation through the pretty receptionist.

“Beautiful, Joan,” the girl murmured, flicking her finger in and out of her cunt. “Pretty panties, too. Why don’t you pull them open, let me see that fuzzy pussy?” Joan slipped a finger into the crotch of her panties, pulling it from her cunt. Her gaze burned beneath the desk. She could see the wetness clinging to the girl’s finger as it fucked in and out of her hairy cunt.

“You look wet, Joan,” the pretty girl whispered; “Your cunt looks so wet!” Joan slipped l er ass forward on the plastic chair, her emotions whirling, her hand sliding up and down the side of a cunt lip. The tingling sensations rippling through her body grew into hot waves of pleasure.

Watching the girl fucking her finger in and out of her pussy, Joan began to rub lightly at her own clit. She wondered what the girl would say if she knew about the past week, that she was fucking her own son. It had started with this pretty girl, and it was happening again. The appeal of this girl was powerful, and Joan couldn’t resist her. There was something about her that made Joan want to indulge in wild, orgiastic games, to touch her, to feel her, to kiss her body, to ... lick her pretty cunt.

As if understanding Joan’s thoughts, the girl stood up and, holding her white skirt to her waist, began to come toward Joan. Joan’s eyes were riveted upon the thick hair of the girl’s cunt, on those long, slender thighs. Joan scooted her ass over the edge of her plastic chair, her legs as wide as possible. Her hips moved up and down as she rubbed at her inflamed clit, her eyes burning at the girl’s cunt.

The girl stood between Joan’s thighs, her hips twisting.

Joan’s hand moved toward the girl. She was breathing heavily and noisily, soft whimpers bubbling from her throat. She ran her hands through the mass of cunt curls, between the girl’s thighs. She felt the wet head of the girl’s cunt and pressed her palm into it.

“Oooooo” Joan murmured, rubbing at her own cunt and feeling of the girl’s cunt at the same time.

“Nice, isn’t it, Jean?” the girl responded in a sultry voice.

“You’re very wet,” Joan whispered, rubbing her palm back and forth until her hand was slippery with the juices of the girl’s cunt. “So very wet.” The girl stepped up on the plastic chairs, straddling Joan’s legs. Joan gazed with hot eyes at the bushy cunt now so close to her face. She ran her tongue over her dry lips. The girl ran her hands through Joan’s hair, gently urging Joan’s face closer to her face as the girl’s hips arched. She pulled her hands from the two cunts and placed them on the girl’s naked hips. The flesh seared her palms as she stroked up and down, feeling the slim thighs, the round hips, then around to cup the tightness of the girl’s rounded ass. She inhaled the sweet scent of the girl’s wet cunt. It had been many long years since she had smelled a cunt other than her own. The scent made her mind spin, and the desire to press her face between those smooth thighs was very strong.

The girl, looking down at Joan, gently pulled her head forward. Joan felt the curling hairs tickle her nose and lips and chin, then the girl pressed her cunt downward. Joan’s lips made contact with the wet cunt, and her breath caught in her throat. She held the girl’s ass cheeks in her hands, and with a wild growl, pulled. Her face smashed into the girl’s cunt, and her lips opened, her tongue darting. The wet taste seemed to blister her lips and tongue as it swirled around the girl’s distended clit.

“Ooooooooo that’s good, Joan!” the girl mewled, twisting her hips and grinding her cunt into Joan’s mouth. “Mmmmmmm, kiss it for me ... kiss my wet, hot cunt!” Joan, her mind whirling with lust, sucked at the hairy lips of the girl’s cunt, drawing juices from her pussy. Her tongue flicked and darted. Her fingers tightened on the smooth ass cheeks, squeezing, pulling the wet pussy tightly into her face. She snapped her tongue forward, delving it into the fiery heat of the girl’s pussy, fucking the girl with her tongue. Her nose was buried into the thick mass of cunt hair, her fingers digging into the hotness of the girl’s ass. She sucked and licked almost frantically, drawing the juices from the girl’s cunt and swallowing while her mouth filled. She rolled and twisted her own ass, her cunt burning and tingling delightfully. She opened and closed her thighs, scissoring them pressuring her throbbing, knotted clit. She lapped wetly at the girl’s grinding cunt, pulling the hairy crotch as tightly as she could get into her face. He mouth opened as wide as she could get it, her tongue fucking in and out of those wet, twitching cunt lips.

“Mmmmm, suck my pussy, Joan!” the pretty girl squealed. “Suck me! Oh, shove your tongue deep, Joan! Tongue-fuck my pussy! Oh, baby, you’re good! Fuck me with your tongue! Oooooo, ram it to me!” Joan’s tongue fucked swiftly in and out, feeling the girl’s cunt contracting sweetly about it. She was sure the girl’s cunt sucked at her tongue.

The girl was straddling Joan’s face now, leaning against the wall above Joan’s head. She bent her knees slightly, squatting into Joan’s face. Her ass twisted and writhed as her cunt pressed into Joan’s sucking mouth. Joan ran her hands up and down the backs of the girl’s thighs, over her ass checks, felt the heat in the ass crack. Her own hips writhed aster legs scissored open and closed. The excitement boiling through Joan was intense, almost unbearable,? She ran the flat surface of her tongue back and forth, licking the girl’s puffy cunt. She licked at the flesh between the girl’s cunt and asshole, flicking her tongue into the pussy hungrily. Feeling the girl’s body trembling, hearing her sobs- of ecstasy, Joan gripped the girl’s ass cheeks again, digging her fingers between them, squeezing hard. She opened and closed the girl’s rounded ass, her.

tongue flicking in and out of the cunt as fast as she could move it. At the same time, she sucked with her lips. The girl’s cunt was so wet that Joan’s face became slippery.

“Oooooo, Joan!” the girl sobbed, shaking her ass. “I’m going to come! Ohhh, stab my cunt, fuck my cunt! You’re going to make me come, baby!” Joan went at the girl’s cunt with a frenzy, sucking and fucking as hard as she could. She clung to the tight cheeks of the girl’s ass, squeezing powerfully, pulling the seeping cunt into her face hard, trying to devour the girl. The harder she sucked, the more pussy juice she got in her mouth.

With a muffled scream, the girl came.

Joan felt the lips of her cunt contact tightly about her buried tongue. She gave a whining sound and sucked as hard as she could, her tongue fucking in and out. She released the girl when she felt her knees bending.

The girl squatted into Joan’s lap. She held Joan’s face, gazing into her eyes, then pressed her lips to Joan’s. The kiss was gentle and tender, but grew hot and demanding. When the girl thrust her tongue into Joan’s mouth, Joan began sucking it greedily, hugging the girl against her swollen tits.

“You’re good, Joan,” the girl whispered as she pulled her tongue out. “You’re very good.”

“Did you know that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.