Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doctor Nancy informed Joan she wanted to see Billy a week later, assuring her nothing was wrong with him. “In fact, he’s about the healthiest boy I’ve seen.”

Neither Billy nor Joan saw the wink that passed between Doctor Nancy and the pretty receptionist. Joan had looked a little guilty, and couldn’t bring herself to look into the doctor’s face.

In the car on the way home, Joan was aware that her son stared at her openly. It had been some time since she had been looked at just that way. Thinking it was because of what she and the receptionist had done, Joan found it thrilling for her son to stare at her. Not at her really, but at her straining tits.

Despite the powerful orgasm she had experienced with the pretty girl, Joan found herself reacting to the way Billy looked at her. Her nipples swelled and strained, and her cunt began to pulsate inside her tight jeans. Her reaction was surprising, yet it wasn’t. She always responded when a man looked at her the way her son was. Responded, yes, but she never allowed a man to know her reactions.

Feeling ashamed of herself, she glanced at the front of her son’s pants. A faint flush of shame covered her face, and she quickly tuned back to the road. Her son had seen the pretty girl, looked up her dress, and he had gotten extremely horny, his cock pressing at his pants. He had not been ashamed of looking, either. Maybe it was his youth, but maybe it was a growing interest in girls. If it was interest in girls, or what they had under their dresses ... Joan shivered as if chilled. But she wasn’t chilled; it was a hot, anticipatory thrill.

They arrived home, and not speaking to each other; entered the house. Joan wanted to get out of her tight jeans. The crotch was pulled against her cunt, and normally she would enjoy the pressure. But her cunt had been sucked by the pretty receptionist and the tingles remained.

Billy watched his mother moving down the hall, his eyes on her ass. The jeans outlined his mother’s ass very well, and the shape excited him. Remembering what Doctor Nancy had asked him to do, he followed his mother. He innocently stood in her doorway, watching her. Joan had not looked back, never dreaming her son would follow her.

Standing at the side of her bed, she removed her blouse, then slipped her tight jeans down, wiggling her ass. Watching his mother wiggling, seeing the creamy roundness of her ass, Billy felt his cock grow hard.

Naked, Joan stood a moment, eyes closed, remembering how the pretty girl’s tongue excited her cunt. She ran her fingers through her cunt hair, touching lightly at the wet lips of her pussy. She pulled upward, stretching her cunt, and mewled softly as a good feeling went through her. She probed at the tip of her clit, the touch making her hips jerk.

Sighing, she stopped touching herself, and turned toward her closet for her robe.

She saw her son.

Billy was leaning on the doorjamb, his eyes enormous and very bright. He was gazing excitedly at his mother’s naked body, his cock outlined in hardness along his left thigh. Joan froze, her eyes riveted upon the boy’s cock bulge, The burning hunger of her cunt brought a sob to her throat. She clenched her hands into fists, but couldn’t take her eyes from his cock.

Billy’s eyes moved, though. He looked at his mother’s straining tits, seeing round firm tit flesh, the tilt of her rubbery nipples. Then he slipped his eyes downward. They were somewhat unfocused and glowed with desire. He stared at the thick mat of cunt hair, her long, slim thighs, then looked up again.

“Billy,” Joan finally managed to whisper. “Don’t look at me that way.”

“I like it, Mom,” Billy said, his voice strangely like a grown man’s.

“But you mustn’t,” she replied, wondering why she couldn’t move her hands, move them to cover her tits and cunt; She trembled, acutely aware that her cunt was swelling, pulsating, getting very, very wet.

“Do you play with it, Mom?” Billy asked.

“Billy!”

“Well, do you?” For what seemed an eternity, they stared at one another. Then, to her horror, Joan found her hand moving, but not to conceal her cunt. Her fingers brushed through the thick hair of her pussy, her eyes fixed hotly on the bulge of her son’s cock. She parted the hair of her pussy with two fingers, then flushed when a finger started rubbing lightly at her throbbing clit. She couldn’t stop it, as if something had taken control of her body, her hand. Her feet parted, hips jutting forward lewdly.

“Mom, will you let me fuck you?” Billy asked bluntly.

“Let you ... what?”

“Fuck you, Mom.” Joan lost her voice for a moment.

Billy didn’t want to tell her where he got the idea, or how. His mother might mention it to Doctor Nancy, and Doctor Nancy had promised he could fuck her next time, but only if he peeked at his mother and told what she did with herself. In his young mind, he felt the doctor would be excited if he could say he had fucked his mother.

“My cock hurts, Mom,” Billy said truthfully. His cock was confined inside his pants, very hard.

“Take it out, then,” Joan heard herself whispering, sliding her middle finger up and down the side of her swollen clit.

But he didn’t take his cock out.

He lowered his pants and shorts to his knees. Joan swallowed with nervous excitement as she stared at his cock. Such a young prick, yet so big, she thought to herself as a tremor swept about her flesh. His balls dangled downward, yet looked full.

Telling herself she was, crazy, Joan knew she wanted her son’s cock. It felt as if she could feel that beautiful hardness already sliding into her cunt, stretching it, filling it. She moaned in a throaty sound, her legs shaking.

“Let me fuck you, Mom,” Billy asked in a small, pleading voice. “Please, Mom ... see how hard it is? Let me put it in you down there.”

Joan knew it was useless to try and fight the struggle going on inside her brain. She wanted his cock in her cunt, she wanted her son fucking her, and she wanted it terribly. It was not all because the pretty receptionist had sucked her cunt so deliciously. Part of it was because she had not had a cock inside her cunt in many years.

She nodded her head, biting into her bottom lip.

“Really, Mom?” Billy asked, gripping his cock in a tight fist. The swollen cockhead bulged out, his piss hole wide open. She saw it beaded with a clear juice. “I can, Mom?” Again she nodded, and her flush seemed to leave her face. Her eyes smouldered with eagerness, fixed upon the head of his cock.

“Yes,” she whispered.

Billy stepped out of his pants and shorts, covered by his shirt only now. Joan felt her cunt pulse, and she came very close to orgasm as she looked at him. Not knowing she was doing it, she sat on the edge of her bed, spreading her knees. She couldn’t take her eyes off his cock. She leaned back, bracing herself with her hands behind her. She opened her knees very wide, her ass already twisting with eagerness.

“Mom, you look like that girl in the doctor’s office,” Billy said excitedly.

“Do it, Billy” she whispered throatily. “Do it to me, baby.”

Billy, a grin spreading over his face, moved to his mother. Joan’s eyes remained on his cock.

Billy stood between his mother’s open legs, staring down at her hair-lined cunt, seeing the pink wetness, the tiny protrusion of her clit. Joan could feel the heat of her son’s eyes on her crotch, and her naked body trembled. With a moan of hunger, she darted her hand to her son’s cock, closing her fingers about it tightly. She pulled, smashing the dripping cockhead upon her rigid clit. Her eyes turned dreamy, her hips rolling as she sighed at the contact.

“Oohhh, Billy!” she hissed, rubbing the had of his cock about her tingling clit. “Oh, Billy, Billy.” Quickly, she pressed his cock downward, sliding it along her steaming cunt slit. She moved her hips slightly, and the head of her son’s cock moved between the fiery pussy lips. Joan gave a soft, eager sob of anticipation, her hips twisting.

“Oooo, God!” she sighed, moving her hips, fucking her cunt onto her son’s throbbing hard prick. “Oh, God, Billy!”

Billy’s young body was shaking in pleasure. He stared down at his mother’s cunt fucking onto his prick, feeling the wet heat. Joan paused with half his cock inside her cunt, purring with pleasure. Her cunt tightened about his cock. Billy’s eyes almost closed with pleasure. Slowly, very slowly, Joan pulled the rest of her son’s cock into her cunt. She felt the sensitive lips of her cunt on the base, his cock deeply buried, his balls pressed against the cheeks of her ass. For a long, breathless moment, she held him there, neither of them moving. They hardly breathed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.