Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doctor Nancy came into the room. Billy was grinning as he watched her fumbling with the buttons of her smock. Joan sat on her heels, her eyes just as hat as ever. Gail, too, sat on her heels, her hand resting on Joan’s long thigh.

“You should have locked the door,” Doctor Nancy said in a thick voice as she pulled her smock open. As always, she was naked under it. Her tits jiggled slightly as she went to the door, turning the lock. “A patient might have walked in on you.” Joan gave a throat laugh. “I don’t think we would have noticed.”

“I’m sure you wouldn’t have,” Doctor Nancy replied, slipping the smock from her shoulders. She arched her shoulders, caressing her tits as she looked down at them. “I have only one rule in my office-no clothes. Everyone has to be naked, and then anything goes,” Gail began removing her white uniform as she sat there. Joan stood up, staring at the doctor’s fantastic body. Joan unzipped her skirt, letting it pool at her feet. Next she removed her blouse, and stood naked, beautiful. Doctor Nancy come to Joan, cupping her tits, leaning down to swirl her tongue about the nipples. Her hand moved between Joan’s thighs, rubbing lightly at her cunt.

“Mmmmm, so wet and hot,” Doctor Nancy murmured. Still holding Joan’s cunt, she looked down at Billy. “You, too, baby. No clothes around here-just naked skin.” Billy undressed as Gail gripped Doctor Nancy’s hips. He watched Gail bury her face into Doctor Nancy’s ass, watched, the doctor feeling of his mother’s cunt, and he wasn’t in the least surprised to see his mother’s hand between the doctor’s long thighs. Both his mother and Doctor Nancy watched him peel his clothes off, both of them feeling each other. Gail, whose eyes were closed, kept her face pressed into Doctor Nancy’s ass. Joan’s fingers moved back, feeling Gail’s mouth. She ran her fingertip along the girl’s chin, Feeling Doctor Nancy’s finger fucking into her cunt, she thrust her own finger up the doctor’s wet pussy.

Billy, his eyes enormous with excitement, peeled his shirt off, his cock thrusting upward with renewed hardness. With her finger fucking into Joan’s cunt, her tits smashing into Joan’s shapely tits, Doctor Nancy grabbed Billy’s cock, jerking it a few times, then grasping his balls.

Doctor Nancy arched her ass back, twisting it into Gail’s face. She began to slowly slide downward, still holding Billy’s balls. She went to her hands and knees, arching her ass into Gail’s licking mouth. Billy saw his mother part her legs, and then Doctor Nancy was shoving her mouth into his mother’s hairy cunt. The liquid sounds of tongues licking mixed with the heavy breathing. Doctor Nancy twisted Billy’s balls a few times as her tongue fucked into Joan’s creamy, sweet cunt. Then she closed her fingers about his cock and began to jerk on it. Billy’s mother watched, then clamped a hand onto her son’s ass, grinning hotly at him.

Doctor Nancy sucked hungrily on Joan’s cunt, her tongue fucking in and out, swirling around the inflamed clit. She waggled her ass into Gail’s face, moaning as the girl plunged her tongue into the tight ass ring. Billy’s eyes darted from the doctor’s grinding ass, to his mother’s writhing hips, to the doctor’s jerking fist. There was so much beautiful, creamy girl flesh, he wanted to bury himself in it.

Squeezing her son’s ass, Joan stared at the doctor’s fist pounding on his cock, feeling that wicked tongue eating at her hairy cunt.

“Ooooo, suck my pussy!” she yelped, grinding her cunt into the doctor’s open mouth. “Suck my cunt!”

“Jack my cock, Doctor Nancy!” Billy yelped, reaching for one of his mother’s swollen tits. “Lick my mother’s cunt and jack my cock!” Doctor Nancy wailed into Joan’s cunt as she came, her asshole squeezing Gail’s fluttering tongue. Her creamy ass jerked about in wild gyrations, and with a final heave, she pulled her face from Joan’s cunt and released Billy’s cock. Sitting on the floor, looking up at Joan and Billy, she made a giggling sound. Gail stood on her knees behind the doctor, her hands playing with Doctor Nancy’s tits.

“If only all the mothers were like you, Joan,” Doctor Nancy said throatily, “this clinic would be the best in the whole fucking city.”

“You knew, didn’t you?” Joan said.

“Not really,” Doctor Nancy replied. “I was sure about Billy, though. I wasn’t so sure about you until Gail told me. Gail is very good about picking out the right mothers and sons, as you discovered.”

“What if you had been wrong?” Joan asked.

“I’m hardly every wrong.” Billy stood with his cock thrusting out, very hard. He couldn’t keep his eyes off all the naked women in front of him. Jizz dripped from his piss hole, his small, young body shivering with pleasure.

Joan held his cock, stroking back and forth gently. Doctor Nancy leaned forward, running her tongue across his seeping piss hole. “We’ve got to do something nice for Billy, don’t you think, Joan?”

“I do,” Billy’s mother smiled.

“We could all go to my house,” Doctor Nancy said. “I have a beautiful room made for this.”

“I don’t think my son can wait that long,” Joan said, squeezing his cock. “I think he might come a dozen times before we get out of the office.” Doctor Nancy looked at Billy’s cock, seeing the smooth cock head bulge from his mother’s tight fist. “I think you might be right, Joan,” she said. “Maybe we better take care of it before we go. I do want to have everyone there, though. My special room is designed for fuck- ing and sucking.” Billy was shaking, his eyes darting about from woman to woman. Gail was on her feet now, rubbing her cunt at the back of Doctor Nancy’s head. His mother stood with her legs apart, pulling her cunt up, making her clit stick out in hardness. Doctor Nancy parted her knees on the floor, running one hand up and down her cunt. Doctor Nancy leaned her head back into Gail’s pussy as the girl spread her thighs. She was almost sitting on top of Doctor Nancy’s head. With a soft gurgle of pleasure, Doctor Nancy tilted her head back, pressing her face into Gail’s cunt for a few kisses.

“I want that hard cock up my fucking asshole,” Doctor Nancy hissed as she pulled her face from Gail’s cunt. She Jumped to her feet and almost ran to the receptionist’s desk leaning over it, she rolled her ass about erotically, clasping her ass cheeks with both hands. “Fuck me up the ass, Billy!” Joan took her son’s hand, puffing him to the Doctor. But before she shoved his cock to that creamy lovely ass, she leaned down and licked it. With a gentle pressure, Joan moved her tongue up to the doctor’s asshole. She fucked it back and forth, clinging to her son’s throbbing cock. Gail at up on the desk next to the doctor, her legs wide apart, her cunt twinkling wetly. Joan slipped her tongue out of the Doc- tor’s asshole, scooting her face into Gail’s crotch, licking her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.