14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Tina, Tina,” Linda whispered. She nudged her shoulder to wake her up.

Tina opened her eyes, seeing her mom there. “What is it, Mom?”

“You offered me the chance to try Dan, so here I am.”

“You want Dan to fuck you?” she whispered a little louder.

“Yes, you said he could.”


Tina stood from her bed and slipped her mom’s nightie from her body. She prompted Linda to take her place, and she cuddled close to his warm body. The nightlight cast a soft glow over them.

“He’s tough to wake up, but better since the babies were born,” Tina warned her. “Dan, time to feed Matthew and Laura,” she said to his ear.

“Uhh?” He woke up and was surprised to recognize Linda in place of Tina.

“Tina raves about how good a fuck you are, so I want to find out for myself,” she said, giving him a soft kiss.

“What about Jeff?”

“Karen is in bed with him now to enjoy him fucking her.”

Dan moved on the bed so Linda could scoot underneath him. They embraced and kissed as his hands mapped her upper body. Except for the difference in age and Tina being pregnant, they had almost identical bodies.

Tina lay beside them to watch. She saw his lips kiss her shoulders, then lean to suckle each nipple. The blankets came off his back as he moved lower in the bed. His teeth nibbled on her hip bones, then his tongue tracked to her mound.

“Dan loves to eat pussy, before and after he’s fucked it,” Tina whispered to her.

“After too?” Linda questioned. Tina smiled and nodded her head.

“Jeff doesn’t do that to me.”

“Dan does it to us, almost every time.”


Linda spread her legs more as Dan’s fingers and lips began to explore her hole. Tina could feel her mom’s body jolting as he excited her clit. Her hands pressed his head to her mound as her pleasure increased.

Tina looked at her mom being loved by Dan, her firm breasts with hardened nipples. She hesitated, then leaned closer, kissing her left bud. Linda watched as Tina began to lick and suck on her nipple.

“I haven’t nursed you since you were a baby,” Linda commented, a hand lightly to her head.

“I’m looking forward so much to being a new mom.”

Linda guided Tina’s mouth back to her nipple as Dan continued to love her pussy. She soon began to moan softly, then she stiffened and covered her mouth. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhh!” She sighed.

Dan felt a hand on his shoulder, then smoothed it lower. “It sounded like Tina was cumming, then I saw she didn’t have a pregnant belly. I see Linda couldn’t resist your manly charms,” Wendy said, turning to her left side.


Dan kissed his way up Linda’s front, stopping at each nipple. “Tina suggested I try out Dan, and I needed to make sure she was being well-loved and, so far, so good.”

Linda motioned Dan up to straddle her chest. She caressed his semi-hard cock and caused a large bead of clear liquid to pop out. She felt movement and looked past Dan to see Wendy licking her pussy. Fingers and tongue worked on her hole and clit.

“I guess it’s a little too late to ask if a woman has eaten your pussy before,” Tina mentioned.

“This is my first time doing this.”

“Dan is right; Tina and Linda taste almost identical,” Wendy added, making her body jolt.

Tina smiled with pride as his cock grew and grew. “I can see one reason why Tina is a happy woman,” Linda commented.

“Dan, my love, show Mom another reason I’m a very happy woman.”

He moved to lie lightly on top of her. Dan didn’t have to do anything as Linda rubbed the head against her wet lips, and it entered.

“Feel how that big, fucking cock fills in your pussy?” Tina enticed. “Start fucking your new lover.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.