14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Dan, will you please get the rear seat warmer turned on? My ass is freezing on this cold leather,” Wendy lightly complained, sitting between Abby and Tiffany.

“I’d gladly warm up that pretty little ass of yours with some warm kisses,” Dan joked.

“When we get home,” she smiled, touching his right shoulder.

Dan noticed a Tim Horton’s restaurant and, using the drive-thru, stopped for everyone to get a hot coffee or hot chocolate.

“This coffee is good, but I’d sooner have your warm hands and mouth on my cool ass to make me feel better,” Wendy joked.

“Wouldn’t we all?” Karen teased, rubbing Dan’s crotch.

Feeling warmer from drinking her coffee, Wendy turned her attention to Tiffany and Abby. Tender kisses were shared, hems pulled up, legs spread, and then tops removed for her to suckle two pairs of firm, young breasts.

Karen had her fun, slipping her tits from her dress and a hand exploring between her legs. She moved more to her left and guided Dan’s hand between her legs. “I’m glad the Maxima has an automatic transmission, so you can keep fingering my pussy.” She pulled down the zipper on his jeans and began to fondle his cock.

“I’m surprised you aren’t giving me a blow job as Wendy did.”

“I’ve got plans for your cock when we get home. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it,” she replied, giving him that wicked smile.


They arrived home late from the game, and Dan recounted it to the others, plus video from it being recorded. Linda helped Karen get sheets, pillows, and blankets for the extra bed.

“I gave Dan quite an earful on the drive here. I was only trying to protect my only child. Tina has made it clear to me and Jeff how happy she is with Dan loving her and everyone else. I should apologize to him.”

“Dan is a great guy and loves us all. He saved my life when I was in a bad way a few years ago.”

“Yes, Tina told us about what happened. I’m glad that you’ve recovered.”

“If Dan and Wendy hadn’t found me, I’d be dead.”

Karen cornered Tina in the kitchen and wanted to know how the pizza delivery was.

“I did as you suggested and started giving the boy a blow job. I couldn’t watch my parents’ reactions and got him nice and hard. Then I offered his cock to my mom, and I was surprised that she joined me. He came on my tongue, and I swallowed, then Mom sucked his cock clean.”

“What was your dad’s reaction?”

“He said he was going to deliver our pizza and went out the front door and pressed the door chime. I let him in, and he said he didn’t want the five dollars, only the blow job as his tip. Playing along with the fun, Mom took his cock out and began to suck on it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.