14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The game was underway with a hard-hitting, tight-checking match-up of lines. There was no score past the ten-minute mark of the first period.

“Mark, I’m very surprised there have been no goals scored, but not from a lack of trying by both teams. I’m impressed with the play of Scott Warren, a defenseman for Team Cherry and a member of the Belleville Falcons. He’s helped to break up several two-on-ones and cross-ice passes.”

“I’m impressed with his play, too. He’s the perfect example of a player not slated for this game and an injury replacement who is making the most of his opportunities. He’s certainly not afraid to mix it up after the whistle and clear the opponent from in front of the net.”

“If his play continues during the game and throughout the remainder of the season, he may well move up the rankings into the second round in this June’s entry draft.”

“Cody Eakin of the Swift Current Broncos and playing for Team Orr has set the tone quite early with several good body checks. Of course, all eyes have been on John Tavares, and he hasn’t disappointed us with his skill-making abilities.”


“Go, Brad, go! Go, Jake, go!” The girls would chant quite often. Dan and the men nearby enjoyed the views when they’d stand if one of their boys nearly scored.

The game grew more intense as the clock ticked off the seconds and minutes. Dan was surprised at how the girls behaved themselves. Their out-of-season short-hemmed, low-cut clothing caught the attention of many admiring males when they’d leave to use the washroom or buy some snacks.

They cheered as loud as they could when Brad, Jake, and even Scott Warren were on the ice. Their chorus was even louder when Brad and Jake were announced to be earning assists on Cody Eakin’s goal.

The score was 3 to 1 for Team Orr at the end of the first period, with Brad earning two assists and Jake one.

The second period ended with Team Orr now leading Team Cherry 5 to 1. The game seemed out of reach for Team Cherry. Dan reminded the girls that there was still time for the other team to come back and tie the game. He has witnessed teams lose by four, five, or even six goals and mount a comeback to win the game.

The third period was the most intense of the three, with Team Cherry doing everything they could to score on the goaltender, Scott Stajcer of the Owen Sound Attack. Team Orr added one more goal to win the game 6 to 1.

The players lined up, shaking hands, then raised their sticks to salute the crowd, and then stood abreast of their respective blue lines. Normally, after each game, the three stars are announced. For this annual contest, one player was picked from each team as the star player. Forward Cody Eakin was the star for Team Orr, and goaltender Edward Pasquale was named the star for Team Cherry.

Brad and Jake skated over to the boards closest to where their family was sitting and waved to them. As the crowd was leaving, Tiffany and Abby went down the stairs to the glass partition to acknowledge their men.


The group waited on the mezzanine on the main floor for the crowds to thin out before going to the car. “I think you women are standing here on purpose, coats in hand, so that you can show off your great-looking bodies in your sexy clothes,” Dan teased.

“I didn’t know that we’re being that obvious,” Karen smiled, kissing him.

“They’re just jealous that you have three hot and sexy wives,” Wendy added, giving Dan an equally good kiss.

He could feel Tiffany’s firm breast press against his arm as she also gave him a good kiss.

“I just sent Brad a text for him and Jake, saying how proud we all are of them and that they played an excellent game,” Abby said, matching Wendy’s kiss to Dan. He glanced around, his face warming from the four unexpected shows of affection.


As the group made its way to the car, the NSN announcers were giving a post-game review to the TV viewers.

“Jim, I think fans tuning in for the first time would have been pleasantly surprised by the intensity of tonight’s game,” Mark began.

“That’s for sure. I finally have time to take a breath. This isn’t merely an exhibition game for the players. This is their one collective chance to shine for the scouts, and shine they did! All forty of them, win or lose, I’m sure they have left their mark on the NHL General Managers and Scouts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.