14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The group arrived in Oshawa with plenty of time to find a restaurant for supper.

“Let’s try a restaurant we don’t have in Trenton or Belleville,” Karen suggested, and everyone agreed.

“I remember Derek mentioning a restaurant and deli he and his billet family have gone to; it’s called ‘Teddy’s.’ He says the food is really good and a popular spot to eat,” Abby said.

Teddy’s was agreed upon, and they soon stood in the short line-up. Dan asked for a booth, and they were seated with him between his wives.

Menus were offered, and they couldn’t believe the variety of dishes, and the prices were quite reasonable. Everyone decided on their meal choice and waited to be served.

Dan noticed Abby and Tiffany, hands beginning to wonder, “Remember, ladies, this is a family restaurant. Please keep your hands to yourselves.”

“Does that mean we can finger our pussies and make ourselves cum?” Karen asked, her right hand going under her short hem.

“You know what I mean.”

“You’re no fun at all,” Wendy pouted, then grinned, kissing Dan. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”


Their meals were delivered, and the main topic of discussion was the importance of the prospects game to Brad and Jake.

They just had enough time to drive to General Motors Place, take their seats, and watch the pre-game warm-up.

“Ladies, may I remind you that tonight, the TV cameras are supposed to be concentrating on the players and not viewing four hot and sexy-looking women wearing very sexy clothes?” Dan grinned.

“You mean we can’t have any fun while the players have their fun?” Abby joked.

“Abby, I don’t think the boys will be having very much fun tonight. This is an important game for every one of them. That’s all we need: a camera to catch one of you with your hand under the other’s skirt or dress.”

“Okay, we’ll behave, even if we don’t want to,” Tiffany lightly pouted.

“Don’t forget, there is still the ride home,” Wendy reminded them.


When Dan attended Jake and Brad’s hockey games, he always listened to the live game on the local Belleville radio station. It felt like something was missing, as he could see the backs of the TV broadcast team in the upper bowl bathed in artificial light. Standing at the boards by center ice, Dan recognized Ken Morrison, host of NSN’s CHL Friday Night Hockey games.

The camera light focused on Mr. Morrison. “Welcome hockey fans to Oshawa’s General Motors Centre, home of the OHL Oshawa Generals and the site of this year’s Home Hardware fourteenth annual CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game between Team Orr and Team Cherry. I’m your host, Ken Morrison, and the air is filled with electricity, as is the Centre which has only a standing room, and all 5,510 seats have been filled.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.