14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The group prepared for the drive to the boy’s hockey game. Wendy sat beside Dan as he brought the Maxima’s engine to life. Tiffany took a seat between Abby and Karen for the ride to Oshawa.

“Subtly isn’t one of your better qualities,” Dan remarked to Karen.

“What do you mean, honey?” She asked, taking Tiffany’s hand in hers.

“You know what I mean, asking Tina to give the pizza boy a blow job in front of Jeff and Linda.”

“Why should I have all the fun?” She joked. “I even suggested to Tina that she get her mom to help suck him off.”

“You didn’t!” Wendy couldn’t believe it.

“I’ll tell you now, Dan, I plan on having Jeff fuck me before he and Linda fly home, maybe even tonight. I wonder if her pussy juices taste the same as Tina’s.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you end up doing a taste test on her,” Dan smiled. “You’re trying to sexually corrupt everyone who comes through our front door.”

“I like guys cumming through my back door too,” she joked, and they laughed. “I haven’t had my favourite for a while, a good double penetration.”

“Jeff and I take you on? I’m okay with that, and I know I get that pretty little ass of yours. I’m not sure if Linda would like that.”

“You leave her to me. I’ll have her dragging you off to bed in no time.”


Dan barely had the Maxima pointed west on Highway 401 when Abby and Tiffany were locked in a lover’s embrace. They moaned softly as their tongues explored each other’s mouths. Skirts were lifted above their small asses, and their tops now lay on the floor.

“Mmm, I love watching two hot-looking teen girls make out,” Karen remarked, her right fingers sliding between Tiffany’s legs and her pussy.

“Me too.” Dan smiled, adjusting the rear-view mirror to see some of the action.

“Karen, you like watching women of any age make out!” Wendy joked.

“That’s so true! Let’s see if Abby and I can give you a good cum before we get part way to Oshawa,” Karen said, her fingers parting Tiffany’s pussy lips.

“I get the back seat on the way home!” Wendy grinned. She leaned over to watch the three having fun and unzipped Dan’s jeans. “I love you keeping your cock out of your underwear; it’s much easier to play with it.”

“Maybe we should convince Tina to let us take Jeff and Linda to the Hen House for some good fun tomorrow night. Jeff could walk me around as a sex dog for a while,” Karen mentioned.

“That’s up to you; I’m not touching that one!” Dan grinned, looking at her in the mirror.

Karen and Abby each fondled and sucked on her teardrop-shaped breasts. Karen licked her fingers, growing slick with Tiffany’s juices. She smeared a coating around her rosebud nipple, then sucked on it again.

“You three must be getting Dan aroused. His big cock is rock hard and leaking juice,” Wendy commented, smoothing the gel around the head.

“Wendy, you can’t let a good cock like that go to waste,” Karen mentioned.

“You’re right.” Wendy unfastened her seatbelt and turned, kneeling on the seat.

“What the heck are you doing? It’s still light enough for someone driving past to see you,” Dan asked as her soft hand caressed around the long shaft.

“I’m going to test your driving skills by giving you a blow job as you steer the car. Don’t drive off the road when you cum in my mouth, or you’ll have some explaining to do to the Police.”

“And to our insurance company,” he joked.

“And the bite marks around your cock!” Abby added, and they laughed.

Dan’s eyes fluttered as he felt the warmth of her mouth devour his cock. He pulled her dress hem above her ass, and several fingers entered her pussy.


Karen and Abby’s fingers had Tiffany so aroused, her small ass couldn’t stay still on the seat. The girls alternated turning her head to kiss her. Tiffany’s moans grew more frequent and louder.

A truck drove by in the passing lane, and the passenger was able to see the sexy action taking place in the front seat of the car beside them. He honked the horn and continued down the highway.

Tiffany’s facial expression displayed her pleasure as the pressure built inside her. “Mmm, you beautiful fuckers, you’re going to make me cum! Uhh, uhh, umph, uhhh!”

Their fingers frantically worked on her pussy as she washed them with her exotic cream. They both licked their fingers and spread some of her juices over a nipple, sucking and licking it clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.