14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“There they are!” Tina exclaimed, rising to her feet and waving her hand to be seen amongst the crowd. “That’s Mom in the open coat and wearing a red sweater.”

Several people walked past, temporarily blocking Dan’s view. He noticed her and instantly recognized the strong resemblance. Dan politely stood as her parents came closer.

Her dad was the first to spot Tina and pointed in her direction. Smiles grew on their faces as they came together for hugs, kisses, and to say how much they’d missed each other.

“Mom and Dad, this is my husband, Dan Hayward,” Tina beamed with love and pride.

“Jeff Hamilton,” he acknowledged, offering his hand. Dan noted Jeff was about his height with a few more pounds on him. He had a full head of lengthened salt and pepper-coloured hair and sharp facial creases from a life of working outdoors.

“Hi Jeff, glad to finally meet you, or would you prefer I call you Dad?” He lightly joked.

“I’m not much older than you, so Jeff is fine with me.”

“And Linda is fine with me too,” she said, turning to Dan. He tried to be polite as he accepted her kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. She was the older, mirrored image of Tina, and her low-cut sweater did little to hide her obvious cleavage.

“It’s nice to finally meet in person the man who has captured our daughter’s heart. All that I ask is that you are good to her, and Tina will repay you with plenty of love.”

“I do, and I will.”

“Look at you! SeeMe doesn’t do justice to show just how big your stomach is!” Linda remarked, lightly patting it. “Do you know the sex of your twins?”

“No, and I don’t want to know until I give birth.”

“Tina said how much you resemble the actor Tom Hanks. I’m tempted to ask for your picture, autograph, and sexy date,” Linda teased. Dan looked at Tina with her mom’s comment. She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.


Dan and Tina escorted them to Karen’s Maxima and placed their luggage in the trunk.

“Pretty fancy-looking rig,” Jeff commented, examining the opulent interior. Tina and Linda sat in the backseat to catch up on family news, while Jeff sat upfront.

“We like it too. I think that Karen will want to buy another Maxima instead of a Ford,” Dan replied, pressing start the engine.

“Did you drive up this morning to meet us?” Linda asked.

“No Mom. It’s about a three-hour drive, so Dan and I drove up yesterday afternoon and had a romantic night in Ottawa.”

“Tina says that you’re retired?” Jeff questioned Dan.

“I spent twenty-seven years in the Armed Forces and several years driving transit buses in Trenton. My wife still works at a good-paying job, so it was suggested I retire early.”


“Dan I have to say something and clear the air about your relationship with my daughter and those other women you live with,” Linda began.

“Mom, now is not the time; what have I told you before about us?” Tina replied, trying to put her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.