14 January 2009 - Cover

14 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Tina's parents come to visit. Dan, Karen, and Wendy attend Brad and Jake's Top Prospects hockey game in Oshawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Tina’s hands were damp with nervous perspiration as she and Dan awaited the arrival of her parent’s plane from Edmonton and Toronto to Ottawa.

“Careful you don’t work yourself into a frenzy or you’ll go into labour right here and now,” Dan joked, wiping the moisture from her hand on his pant leg.

“I can’t help it. I’m so nervous and excited for you to finally meet my parents. Talking to them on SeeMe just isn’t the same as in person. Promise me that you’ll try to be a good boy.”

“What do you mean by that remark?” He joked, several fingers combing her short, auburn-coloured hair. His eyes travelled down to briefly appreciate her low-cut top and the cleavage it revealed through her open coat.

“Mmm, even the slightest, loving touch from you gives me tingles. You know what I mean. Don’t try to bed down my mom on the first night.”

“Can I try to fuck her on the second night?” He chuckled and reacted to the impending punch to the arm from her.

“No!” She stated it somewhat defiantly. She took his hand and placed it on her belly. “Your babies are quite active today.” Dan smiled as his palm detected the movement of one and then the other.

“Thank you for loving me, Dan. I know my parents are going to love you as much as I do.”

“So I can fuck your mom?”

“What did I just say?” She grinned, kissing him. “Maybe instead I’ll watch you give Dad a blow job.”

“I thought you said he wasn’t into that sort of thing.”

“That doesn’t mean he can’t be convinced.”

“You’re joking with me, right?”

“I am. As far as I know, Mom is the only one who’s given Dad a blow job, though they have fooled around a little.”

“It isn’t me who you’ll have to worry about with your dad; it’s likely Karen or maybe even Wendy trying to get him into bed.”


“Your attention, please. WestJet announces the arrival of flight 3446 from Edmonton and Toronto, arriving at gate twenty-nine. Votre attention s’il vous plat, WestJet annonce l’arrive du vol 3446 en provenance d’Edmonton et de Toronto, arrivant la porte vingt-neuf,” the announcement stated in both languages.

Tina stood prematurely for the message. Dan smiled, admiring the obvious bulge in her stomach. She sat as quickly as she stood, and they watched the growing crowd waiting for people from the flight.

“You are nervous. Try to relax,” he said, taking her hand again.

“I’m trying. I’m just so proud of you, Dan, for loving me and being my husband, and I want my parents to see how happy you’ve made me.”

“At least I’ve made you happy in one way,” he smiled, lightly patting her stomach.

“You sure have,” she grinned, covering his hand.

The wait seemed endless to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.