A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g - Cover

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

Copyright© 2019 by GeorgeBurdell

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After two unplanned but steamy one night stands, my former work colleague and I had discovered that for some reason we brought out the kinkiest side in each other, whether that was pee play, butt play or whatever else took our interest in the moment. The promise we made was that at our next meet up, we would be open to doing "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G" with each other. And so we made our plans to meet up for a naughty weekend at a hotel in Europe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

I stirred a short while later as my stomach beginning to rumble. Forgetting my circumstances for a second, I tried to roll out of bed quietly, but the ribbon attached to my left wrist held me back. I heard a groan from the bed as she stirred as well.

“We need some food”, I said. “I’m starving.”

She groaned again, but didn’t move.

“Come on”, I said with a bit of irritation creeping into my voice. “Let’s eat something!”.

She finally stirred and we made our way to the kitchenette. We had bought a few basics at a grocery store the previous evening, so we could whip up some sandwiches. I started laying out the bread while she opened the fridge to extract the fillings.

As she bent over in front of the open fridge door, I admired her naked figure from behind. She wouldn’t be described as either skinny or chubby, but her proportions were definitely attractive. Her pussy lips teased from between her legs and as she reached to the lowest shelf to retrieve the orange juice, her butt cheeks parted slightly, exposing her butthole that I had been feasting on a few hours earlier. I let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure at the sight.

She looked back at me, still bent over, and blushed.

“What?”, she said slightly shyly.

“I was just admiring your ass”, I said with a grin.

She stood back up, placing the juice on the counter and stepped closer to me. Her breasts pressed against my chest as she stood on tip toes and kissed me gently on my lips.

“I’m surprised you’re still interested in my ass now that you know what it does behind closed doors”, she whispered with a slight giggle.

I gulped, thinking back to my mortification at the situation earlier in the day.

She giggled again at my discomfort.

“You’re so cute when you are embarassed. I should get you to blush more often!”

“I think we’ve had enough embarassment for the weekend already. Besides, I’m not sure what we can do that is more embarassing than THAT!”

“Oh, I’m sure we can think of something”, she said with a laugh. “Come on tiger”, she added, squeezing my dick gently. “These sandwiches aren’t going to make themselves”.

We ate our sandwiches standing next to each other at the kitchen counter. The ribbon made it slightly difficult to eat any other way as effectively only one free hand was available.

“You didn’t think the practicality of this through properly”, I grumbled between bites.

“Oh? Maybe I did and this is all part of my plan”, she responded fiestily.

I put my sandwich down and turned towards her, turning serious for a moment.

“No, you didn’t. I think this was one of those fantasies you always had subconciously, but never actually considered how it would work in real life. That’s not a bad thing in itself, it brings a bit of adventure and fun to things. But I don’t want you to think that you are obliged to do something just because we agreed on ‘anything’ without thinking the specifics through.”

She nodded solemnly and swallowed. A small tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away with a gentle kiss and held her close. My right hand drifted down to her lower back as she snuggled closer to me and my penis began to twitch slightly. I traced my index finger down her crack until I reached her hole and teased it gently.

“And yes, I’m still very interested in your ass. And every other part of you.”

She moaned contently and we savoured the moment.

Sandwiches consumed, we retired to the living room and cuddled up on the couch to watch TV, savouring the sensation of holding each other’s naked bodies. As we lay there lazily, a shrill sound interrupted our reverie.

“My phone”, she explained as she leaned over to rummage through the pile of stuff on the table. I muted the TV as she answered. She listened for a few seconds and then we heard three quick beeps.

“Oh no”, she said. “Battery is dead!”.

“Anything important?”, I asked.

“My flatmate. She was very upset. It seems the guy she was meeting turned out to be some sort of problem. Then the line cut off. Damn damn damn!”, she said frantically.

“Calm down, its ok”, I said. “Let’s get my charger and you can call her back.”

I leaned over to my backpack next to the couch, pulled out my charger and passed it over to her. She gave me a dirty look.

“iPhone?”, she said scornfully. “I am an Android girl!”

“Well shit”, I said. “Use the hotel landline then.”

“I don’t remember her number! It’s programmed in my phone. Who remembers the actual number?”, she whined.

We sat there for a minute, the flickering of the muted TV in the background. She kept glancing back at the dead phone, as if willing it back to life would somehow recharge the battery.

Then I had a naughty thought.

“Well, I guess we’ll have to go get your charger then”, I said.

“It’s upstairs”, she replied dismissively.

“Yes, so let’s go get it”, I repeated.

She looked at me strangely and raised her right hand with the ribbon to remind me of our situation.

“Uh, are you forgetting something?”

I gave her an evil grin.

“Nope”, I replied smugly.

She turned white as she realised what I was suggesting.

“NO! We are not doing that!”, she stated indignantly.

I grinned again and waggled my eyebrows at her suggestively.

“Has someone forgotten ‘ANYTHING’?”, I asked teasingly as I tried to imitate her voice. “Anything ... naked ... for 24 hours ... no matter what...”

She began to turn red as it struck her that I was actually serious.

“Oh come on...”, she tried to argue weakly.

I grinned at her. I wasn’t quite sure what we were getting ourselves into either, but I was enjoying making her squirm for a change.

“Yep, we’re going to go upstairs to your room to get your charger. And we’re going to go all the way there dressed just like this. Butt ass naked.”

She sat there speechless with her jaw hanging open. I began to regret my suggestion as the reality began to dawn on me as well.

She gulped and finally found her voice.

“Oh God”, she whispered, covering her face with her left hand. “How did we get ourselves into this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.